Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbour's Hot Landlord

"Neighborhood watch just got steamy! 🌶️ 'My Neighbour's Hot Landlord' takes you from friendly porch chats to wild, secret encounters."

38
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
778 words 778 words

I never thought anything could come from knowing my neighbour, let alone lead to a night of intense pleasure. But that's exactly what happened when I decided to take matters into my own hands and spark up a conversation with my neighbour’s attractive landlord one day. He had been coming over more frequently recently and it piqued my curiosity. So, there I was on my porch, waiting for him to leave after his visit next door.

As he walked out of her place, I caught his attention with a friendly smile and wave. We ended up chatting casually, which led me to invite him into my home for a glass of red wine. It was the perfect setting for seduction as we sat on the couch drinking multiple glasses, getting more comfortable with each other by the minute.

Our flirtatious banter continued until he excused himself to use the bathroom upstairs. I saw an opportunity and quickly followed him. As soon as he came out of the bathroom, I pulled him into a quick, yet seductive kiss. It was short but sweet, setting the tone for what would come next. We sat back down on the couch, now closer than before.

The tension between us grew thicker with each passing minute. My heart raced as I felt his hand gently touch my leg while we continued chatting. The danger of being caught only added fuel to the fire. Our conversation turned into low whispers and sly smiles, knowing full well that my roommate was just steps away from where we sat on the couch.

I decided it was time for us to take things up a notch. I grabbed a large pillow and placed it over my lap, hoping he would get the hint. He didn't disappoint as he slowly slid his hand under the pillow, finding its way between my legs. My pussy was already wet from anticipation, making it easy for him to feel how turned on I was.

He started finger-fucking me right there on the couch, hidden beneath the pillow. The excitement of almost being caught made every touch feel even more intense. I couldn't resist any longer – I said I was feeling cold and asked my roommate if she could grab me a blanket. Once I had that blanket overtop both our laps, I reached over and began stroking his cock through his pants while my roommate played on her phone nearby.

Thankfully, it wasn't long before he finally fell asleep, allowing us to fully indulge in our desires without fear of being discovered. Since my roommate fell asleep on the couch nearby, we quickly moved our activities to the nearby laundry room, where we could quickly get to and be more private. The passion between us reached new heights as we kissed and sucked each other's necks, feeling every inch of skin against one another.

His cock felt like heaven in my hand as I continued to stroke it, knowing that soon I would get to taste every inch of it. We moved over to the washing machine, which served as the perfect makeshift fucking spot for us. He bent me over, pulled down my pants and thong, and rammed his cock deep inside my pussy from behind.

I could feel every vein on his shaft sliding in and out of me, filling me up with pure ecstasy. The sound of the washing machine only added to the excitement as we pounded away together, creating an unforgettable experience that would forever be etched into our minds.

After a while, we decided it was time to take things to another level – my bedroom upstairs. In my bedroom, we continued to fuck in every position imaginable, each one more intense than the last. His cock never failed to hit all the right spots inside me, driving me closer and closer to the edge of orgasmic bliss.

Finally, after what felt like hours of relentless fucking, we both reached our peak together. I begged him to cum inside my pussy, so he thrust his cock deep inside while he shot his load, filling me up with his warm cum while I came hard around him. It was an incredible sensation that left us both breathless and completely satisfied.

As we lay there next to each other, catching our breath, I couldn't help but smile, knowing that this night of passion had all started with a simple conversation on my porch. Little did I know how much more awaited me when it came to exploring the forbidden desires hidden within us both.

Thank you for reading my story :) Please check out my profile for more.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

Published 
Written by sexieststories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments