Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut-Resort Anthology: The Birth Of A Kitten

"Kimberly learns her place at Slut-Resort"

52
15 Comments 15
5.3k Views 5.3k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"This is a story about about a beautiful young lady searching for her sexual identity. One visit to Slut-Resort and a chance encounter with the owner leads Kimberly to an important discovery."

It was late Friday afternoon when I finished interviewing Jennifer for a position at the world-famous Slut-Resort. The interview didn't go as well as I had hoped and she wasn't going to be a good fit with our staff and guests.

As I traversed the corridors of the resort, I walked past a young lady sitting alone on one of the benches. She had beautiful, reddish brown hair and highlights, but didn't have a happy look on her face. I stopped right in front of her and looked down at her, hoping she would notice me standing there. Either she had her eyes closed or didn't want to be bothered because she kept looking down. Finally, I cleared my throat, and she looked up at me.

"Hello, is there anything I can help you with?" I asked as her pretty, blue eyes caught my attention.

She smiled for a moment before looking away. I could tell something was troubling her, so I sat down next to her.

"You don't look like you are having a good time and you are at the happiest resort on the planet. You should be in one of our lounges enjoying yourself," I said as I watched her slowly turn her head to look me in the eyes.

"Well," she said softly, as she suddenly got a serious look on her face. "I'm about to tell you what's wrong with me and I don't even know who you are."

I chuckled softly. "Really? You don't recognize me?" I asked as I pointed to the mural on the wall.

Looking over at the mural, she suddenly turned toward me and gasped, mouth opened wide. She tried to speak but could only point at the mural as I nodded.

"It....it....it's you, you are the owner!" she said as she covered her mouth with her hand.

I nodded as I chuckled with her. "My name is Allen," I said as I took her soft hand into mine.

"I'm Kimberly," she said as she continued holding my hand.

"So why aren't you having fun?" I asked as she blushed a bit and looked down at the floor again.

"To tell you the truth, I came here by myself this weekend. All of my friends would be having fun here. They all have their kinks and their fetishes, but I don't. Sexually, I don't know what I like or what my sexual identity even is. I mean, I like everything about sex and erotic adventures, I just don't know what fun I like best. Does that make sense?" she asked as she looked down, but still held my hand.

"It makes perfect sense Kimberly; you are not alone. Lucky for you my office is right down the hall, and we can go take a simple test. This test is made up of one hundred random questions that will tell me what interests you most and what you may subconsciously be wishing for. Shall we go and take that test Kimberly?" I asked as she stood up and squeezed my hand tightly.

We walked hand in hand down the hallway toward my office as the excitement on her face made her light blue eyes sparkle. I noticed how her strawberry brown hair bounced as she took each step, as well as her 34C breasts. The highlights in her hair gave her an incredibly sexy look. Her hand felt so soft, and her fingers fit so comfortably between mine as we walked and talked. We stopped as I reached out with my other hand to open my office door. Reaching for the switch, I turned the lights on while closing the door behind us.

"Wow, I'm in a Slut-Resort office," she said as she looked around the office, before she gazed up into my eyes. "I'm in the owner's office."

Our gaze lingered as I became lost in her beauty. She squeezed my hand gently as she pulled her eyes from mine and blushed slightly. Reaching out, I pulled the desk chair out and asked her to sit down.

Once she sat down, I brought up the analytical program for her to answer the questions. As she started answering, my eyes were drawn to her body. There was something about Kimberly that was different, but I liked it. Here was a beautiful girl, not dressed like all the sluts running around the resort in tight short dresses and stilettos, but rather, in faded jeans and a long sleeve sweater.

I continued to admire her beauty while she answered the questions. Quickly, she glanced up and caught me staring at her. The slight smile on her face told me that she didn't mind before she continued answering more questions.

"These questions will tell you about my wants and desires?" she asked softly as she glanced up at me, letting her gaze shift slightly from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

I nodded my head as I stood behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders. I heard her sigh faintly and felt her tremble when I squeezed her shoulders with my fingers.

"Relax Kimberly, you are so tense," I said softly, as I lightly massaged her shoulders.

Slowly, I let my warm fingers graze the bare skin of her neck, above the collar of her sweater, causing her to let out an ever so soft moan. Looking at the screen, I could see she was on question eighty-six so she was almost finished. She shivered as I slowly slid my fingers around her throat, and her body became covered in goosebumps.

"Sir, you are making this difficult for me to finish," she said as she looked up and stared deeply into my eyes.

Our gaze lingered before she looked back at the keyboard. I could tell that the combination of being at Slut-Resort, answering personal erotic questions, and my rubbing her shoulders was arousing her.

Finally, she answered the one hundredth question and hit enter. Looking up at me, she smiled as she leaned her face against my hand that was still on her neck and shoulders and closed her eyes.

"I can't believe that I just answered such personal questions," Kimberly said softly as she reached up and placed her hand on mine.

When will you figure out what makes me tick?" she asked as she looked at me through dreamy eyes.

Slowly, I pulled my hands away from her and drew out my phone. I opened the app and pulled up her answers.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I hovered my finger above the analyze button.

"Yes," she said, nodding her head as she stood.

As I looked at my phone, I could feel the surprise on my face. I looked at her before staring back at my phone. I raised my eyebrows as I scrolled down farther.

"What? What does it say?" she asked as she tried to peek at my phone while I turned it away from her.

"Very interesting Kimberly, very interesting. Are you ready to see what arouses you the most?" I asked as I held out my hand for her to take.

Nodding her head. She reached out and took my hand. I led her out of my office and down the hallway toward the elevator.

"Come on Allen, tell me,” she begged repeatedly.

"I will give you a hint," I said as we stopped and I pushed the button for the elevator.

Her face lit up with excitement. The elevator doors opened, and we stepped inside. Quickly I pushed the basement button, and the elevator began to descend.

"You like to beg," I said.

She squeezed my hand and gave me a sly smile. "What girl doesn't?" she replied while she stood at my side, holding my hand and rubbing my arm with her other hand.

"I'm going to take you to the three lounges you scored highest at," I said as the elevator doors opened.

I led her by the hand, out of the elevator, across the hall, and into Club Cuffs.  Kimberly gripped my arm tightly and we paused as she leaned against me.

"Are you sure that you were looking at my answers?" she whispered as she looked around the BDSM club.

I walked her over to my private table in front of the main stage and pulled the chair out for her to sit down. Quickly, Kimberly sat down next to me, still holding my hand.

"You didn't score overly high with your interest in BDSM, but you did score off the charts in being watched by others," I said as we both watched what was happening up on the main stage.

"That's always been a huge turn-on for me," Kimberly said as she watched the Master on stage flogging the beautiful blonde girl who was cuffed to the St. Andrew cross.

"Look at how Master Mike is dictating what happens with his submissive Andrea. She thoroughly enjoys how he trains her, but her biggest thrill is having complete strangers watching her during her most intimate moments," I said, just as Andrea started moaning loudly.

"Oh my God," Kimberly said softly while she squeezed my hand tightly but never took her eyes off of the action on stage.

Kimberly watched as Master Mike frantically rubbed Andrea's cunt. Andrea begged repeatedly for her Master to let her cum for him. Kimberly leaned against me but couldn’t tear her gaze from Andrea struggling against the cross.

"I want to be her right now, being forced to cum in front of everyone like that," she said softly as she watched Andrea's beautiful body tense up repeatedly as she came hard for her Master.

Kimberly shifted in her chair and I could tell she was becoming more than aroused. I saw that gleam in her eyes as she watched Master Mike making his submissive orgasm in front of a crowd of people. Finally, the onstage demonstration ended, and Kimberly turned toward me.

"That was intense, I would be so terrified in front of complete strangers but also incredibly aroused," she confessed as I held her hand and drew her up with me.

As we stood up, I was greeted by two hard nipples poking through the material of her thin sweater. She saw me looking at them and squeezed my hand tightly again. She looked so amazing right now I just wanted to kiss her. Instead, I took her by the hand and led her out the door and back into the elevator.

"Now where are we going?" she asked as she looked up at me while gripping my arm and pressing into me.

“We are going to go to another lounge, one that you scored very high on, Kimberly. This is the most popular lounge at Slut-Resort," I replied as the elevator stopped at the seventh floor and she giggled. When the elevator opened, two very sexy guests dressed in mini dresses and heels brushed past us. As we walked out of the elevator, Kimberly looked back, admiring the two beautiful ladies.

"Like what you see?" I asked as she turned her attention back to me and nodded.

"I think they look beautiful and I would like to dress like that, but I never have. At home there is no reason to dress like that," she admitted as she continued holding my hand and arm.

"There are a lot of reasons to dress like that Kimberly. One item your test results revealed was that you have fairly low confidence," I said as I stopped in front of the BBC Lounge. "Dressing like that will give you a lot of confidance."

The music was thumping, the bass was pumping, and I stood there looking into her beautiful eyes. As she gazed back at me, her glance shifted to the neon sign above the door.

"Sir, I don't think I should go in there," she said, clutching my hand.

"Your test results don't say that, in fact, they say exactly the opposite," I murmured while reaching out for the door handle and pulling the door open.

There were a lot of people talking and dancing in the lounge. She gripped my hand tightly as I led her to a sofa that was available off to the side. When we sat down, I could feel her trembling. She was pressed against me as she shivered. She looked up in my eyes, her stare turning passionate as she took in our surroundings. I could tell that she was highly aroused as her nipples were once again pushing her sweater out.

"This is your secret fantasy according to the test," I said softly into her ear.

Kimberly again looked into my eyes. She let my hand go and moved it to my thigh. Her gaze shifted from me to the sofa directly across from us. I could feel her squeeze my thigh as she watched Madison bouncing up and down on Charlie, one of our lounge bulls.

“Sir, I’m…" was all she could say as she looked back into my eyes with need and desire.

The thumping music, the low lighting, and the sounds of moaning white girls being fucked by black bulls not only filled the room, but turned her on as well. She bit her lip as she gazed into my eyes. She suddenly gasped when Charlie stood directly in front of her with his long hard twelve-inch black cock pointing toward her. Immediately she looked down and I motioned to Charlie with my head to move on. Once he walked away, she looked back into my eyes.

"You could have," I said over the thumping bass.

Kimberly leaned against me and placed her lips to my ear. Her warm breath against my ear and neck caused my cock to stiffen uncomfortably in my pants. "I wanted to, but I was scared."

I put my arm around her to comfort her. She leaned into me as she watched Charlie jackhammering the pretty blonde girl who was now riding him.

"That could be you getting jackhammered," I whispered into her ear.

Kimberly bit her bottom lip as she watched the girl across from us turn around on top of her Charlie and face us. The blonde girl noticed Kimberly watching so she made eye contact with her.

"Good girl," I whispered softly. "Keep staring into her eyes."

As Kimberly gazed at the blonde girl, Charlie lifted her up just a bit and started jackhammering her pussy again. Suddenly the blonde girl tossed her head back and started to moan loudly. Her body tensed up as she started cumming violently on the long thick black cock that was rifling in and out of her. Kimberly grew restless and began to fidget and began to slide her hand up and down my thigh. My cock was throbbing in my pants and when her hand grazed it, I nearly came.

"Are you ready to go to the lounge that you are best suited for?" I asked, trying to compose myself as Kimberly stared into my eyes.

She nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip. What started out as me trying to help Kimberly figure out her sexual identity had now turned into me wanting to have her.

Taking her hand, I led her out of the BBC Lounge. Slowly we walked toward the elevator in silence, both trying to regulate our breathing. Once at the elevator, I pushed the button and the door opened.

We stepped inside, and I pushed the button for the third floor. Kimberly stood in front of me just looking up into my eyes. Our hands somehow found each other's and at this moment we both knew we were ready to fuck.

The door opened, and I took her hand and walked her to the lounge door. Before we went in, I stopped and we stood face to face. I cleared my throat as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

"According to your test results, this lounge is what you are most compatible with," I said as I squeezed her hands gently while gazing lustfully down into her eyes..

Glancing up, she saw the big neon sign. "What is Kitten Cove?" she asked softly.

Reaching out, I pulled the door open and together, hand in hand, we walked inside. Once inside, we stood and looked around the room. This was the first time I saw Kimberly relax as she admired all of the very beautiful, very sexy ladies that were relaxing and having a good time.

"I don't understand Sir," Kimberly said as we walked to the nearest sofa and sat down.

"What don't you understand Kimberly?" I asked as I noticed that her hand remained nestled in mine.

"The girls are all so beautiful, dressed stunningly, and they are all getting along. Most girls get catty and try to tear each other down. But in here, they all look so happy, and there are really no men in here. This is very peaceful," she said as she looked at me before considering the lounge again.

"This is what your test results indicate," I said as one of the kittens paused in front of us to adjust her thigh high stockings.

"But what does that mean?" Kimberly asked as she smiled at one of the kittens that sauntered past.

I pulled our clasped hands onto my lap. "You are best suited right now to be a kitten," I revealed as she turned a bit to look at me.

"What exactly is a kitten?" she asked with a curious look on her face while she squeezed my hand and giggled.

"You are a kitten, she is a kitten, that girl over there is a kitten. Kittens are ladies like you, no experience in the real world to speak of, but eager to learn," I said as the waitress brought us each a glass of wine.

"But how does a kitten learn and gain that experience?" Kimberly asked while she crossed her legs and took a sip from her glass of wine.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

"See that guy sitting with the girl in the pretty blue dress? She is his kitten," I said as Kimberly looked a little confused.

"He is her Sir, or Master. Kittens tend to be submissive just like you, so when they accept a Sir or Master, they are allowing that person to train them, or teach them," I continued as I let her hand go and placed it back on her thigh.

Kimberly looked up at me and this time her look was intense. All I could do was gaze back at her as my cock grew even harder in my pants.

She caressed my thigh, slowly sliding her hand up and down while she stared deeply in my eyes. Each time she slid her hand up my thigh, her fingers inched closer to my throbbing manhood.

"So you’re saying that I should hang out here in Kitten Kove, dressed in incredibly sexy outfits, while a Sir develops me?" she asked, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

I slowly nodded my head as I continued gazing into her breathtaking eyes. I was afraid to speak for fear of my voice quivering as her hand paused now dangerously close to my swollen cock.

"So I would become sisters with all the other kittens and bond with them?" Kimberly asked in a sultry voice, still lightly massaging my upper thigh with her hand.

Again all I could do was nod my head. While it had started out as an evening of seducing her, she was now seducing me, and it was intense.

Kimberly finally broke our eye contact. She looked out into the luxurious lounge, taking in all of the amenities before looking at the other kittens. As she stared at the kittens, I took a second to try to compose myself. As I shifted my position, my hard cock brushed against her hand that was still resting on my thigh.

Kimberly quickly turned her attention back to me. Her eyes shot down to her hand and my bulge that was now pressed against her hand. Looking back up into my eyes, she leaned her face closer. I could feel the warmth of her face next to mine and the intensity of her breath against my ear. Softly, she whispered two simple words.

"Meow Sir,"

She moved her face in front of mine. Our eyes met and our souls became connected as she nodded her head yes. Our faces were nearly touching as we both slowly closed our eyes. I tilted my head slightly just as our lips pressed together. My heart was racing as we shared one simple kiss. Sparks of electricity jolted through my body and my member throbbed against her hand. Slowly she leaned back, and our eyes opened.

"Make me a kitten Sir," she breathed as my heart skipped two beats. "Make me your kitten!"

I smiled nervously as I moved my hand on top of hers. My breathing was irregular as was my heartbeat. I had trained several kittens in the past, but there was just something amazing about Kimberly.

Looking around at the side walls of the lounge, I could see a few of the training rooms were available. On shaky legs I stood up, bringing Kimberly to her feet as well. As I held her hand, I led her toward the closest training room and together we went inside.

"This is incredible Sir," she said as she looked around at everything that was in the training room, including the king size bed.

We both turned and faced each other. There was no denying that we both wanted this. The look of lust that was exuding from her equalled my own.

I broke our gaze and kicked off my shoes before climbing onto the bed fully dressed, sitting against the headboard with my legs parted. I patted the bed in front of me, motioning for her to come sit with me. Quickly, she kicked off her shoes and climbed onto the bed, positioning herself between my legs with her back against my chest.

As we made ourselves comfortable, she leaned her head back, so her face was next to mine. We both turned our heads and gazed longingly into each other's eyes. Words were not spoken nor needed as our lips pressed together.

Our mouths opened, and our tongues kissed each other with passion as I placed my arms around her, resting my hands on her tummy. As we shared a never ending kiss, I caressed her tummy through her sweater.  My hands moved higher toward her breasts and she kissed me with even more passion.

Kimberly reached up, placing her hands behind my head as we continued the kiss. My hands slowly slid higher, causing her to moan as my thumbs grazed the bottoms of her breasts. We both became lost in each other as our passion raged like a wildfire.

"Ughhhhhh," she moaned as my hands slid up over her 34C breasts, squeezing them firmly.

As we continued to kiss, I slowly skimmed my hands down to the hem of her sweater. She was on fire right now and I felt like I was going to explode. Slowly, I began lifting her sweater. She moaned loudly into my mouth as she lifted her arms over her head. As I pulled her sweater up, she leaned forward slightly to allow her garment to be removed. Holding the sweater up over her head, she lowered her arms, pulling them out of the sleeves and baring herself completely.

I tossed her sweater aside and cupped her breasts through her bra. She placed her hands on my thighs as she continued to kiss me. Squeezing her tits tightly, I felt her nipples growing hard under the thin material of her bra. I moved my hands between her breasts and unclasped her brassiere, allowing her beautiful breasts to hang freely. Quickly she pulled her arms through the straps, and I tossed her bra onto the floor.

Again, I reached around her and fondled her breasts, causing her to break our kiss and moan loudly. I began kissing her neck as I pinched, twisted, and pulled her nipples.

"Oh Allen, don't stop," she cried out through heavy breathing.

While I squeezed her breasts with one hand, my other hand slid down between her legs, causing her to squirm. She gasped as I spanked her pussy several times through her jeans before cupping her cunt and squeezing.

As I ran my lips and tongue along her neck, I ran my fingers down inside her jeans, feeling her very warm and extremely sticky pussy. She gripped my thighs as she let out a long moan.

Using both hands, I quickly unbuckled her jeans and pulled down her zipper. Again, she turned her head and kissed me deeply as I began pushing her pants down. Without hesitation, she lifted her ass a bit, allowing me to push not only her jeans down, but her thong as well.

As we kissed, she used her feet and legs to kick her pants off. When they finally came off, her socks came off as well. I wrapped my arms around her, one across her breasts with one tit in my hand, my other hand reached down and covered her mound.

As I cupped her pussy with my hand, my middle finger sunk between her labia causing her to break her kiss and moan. Slowly I began rubbing my hand on her cunt. I placed my cheek against hers as I squeezed her tit and played with her pussy.

"Allen, what, what's happening," she moaned as she started rocking her hips to meet the movement of my hand.

"Mmmmmmm, Kimberly," I moaned as I pinched her nipple between two fingers. "You are fulfilling your destiny."

I began kissing, nibbling, licking, and biting her neck as I twisted and pulled her nipple while I massaged her gooey cunt with the palm of my hand. Kimberly's head was now tilted back as she moaned, allowing me even more access to her neck. Her moaning was now accompanied by heavy breathing. As I felt her clit beginning to harden. Her moans grew louder and more urgent. Her heavy breathing suddenly became panting. Just as she was about to cum, I removed my hand.

"Oh Allen, why did you stop," she cried out as she watched me crawl off of the bed through half closed eyes.

As I walked to the end of the bed, I noticed one of the Sir's and his kitten standing in the doorway watching. I turned and faced Kimberly as I started unbuttoning my sleeves.

"Play with your pussy while I undress," I said as I began unbuttoning my shirt.

Kimberly began toying with her cunt as I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I wasn't sure if she saw the two onlookers in the doorway as she rubbed her pussy and moaned. I quickly tossed my shirt onto the floor and unbuckled my pants. My eyes were glued to her fingers that were now buried deep in her cunt. I stepped out of my pants and pulled off my socks before motioning for her to move toward me.

She scooted closer, still sitting up with her legs spread and maintaining eye contact. When she got close enough, I reached down, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Oh Allen, what's happening?" she asked again as I lifted one of her legs and began to worship her foot.

"Oh fuck Allen," she moaned as she watched me slither my tongue across her arch and over the top of her foot.

Our eyes connected again as I opened my mouth enough to suck her big toe inside. I stared into her eyes as I hungrily sucked on her beautifully painted toe, swirling my tongue around it for a moment.

"Mmmmm Allen, that feels so fucking good," she moaned softly.

"What is happening to me?” she asked yet again as I removed her toe from my mouth.

"From now on, you are to call me Sir, do you understand?" I replied as I held her ankle while staring into her eyes.

"Yes Sir, I understand," she whimpered.

"Tonight, you are being born again. Tonight, you are becoming my kitten," I said as I began worshipping her leg and continued to stare deeply into her eyes.

Kimberly moaned as I kissed my way up her inner thigh. I pushed her legs back, telling her to hold them so she could offer to me what was now mine, her pussy.

"Oh God Sir," she moaned as I kissed her pussy before sinking my tongue into her sticky wet depths.

I ran my tongue up and down her slit then around her entire opening as she held her legs spread open for me. She started panting as I licked her clit, feeling it swell even more against my tongue.

"Sir, may I please cum?" she begged, as I nodded before placing my lips over her clit to form a seal.

I sucked hard on her clit, pulling it out from behind its protective sheath as her hips lifted off of the bed. Using my tongue, I began to push her clit down with continuous pressure. She thrashed about on the bed wildly. Her gasps and cries of pleasure intensified as her cunt began to flood my face. As her hips bucked up and down from her orgasm, my mouth remained firmly planted on her pussy.

Before her orgasm subsided, I stood up and gazed into her eyes as I grabbed my cock and rubbed my head up and down her now glistening slit. Just then, I pushed myself all the way in.

"Oh Sir," she panted as I held her ankles while I began to fuck her pussy hard.

"Oh my God Sir," she screamed as my cock rifled in and out of her dripping hole.

I brought her legs closer together and placed her feet against my face. As I fucked her cunt, I began worshipping the underside of her toes. My lips kissed the soft tender skin as my tongue began probing between her sensitive toes. Kimberly tossed her head from side to side as she gripped the sheets tightly, causing her knuckles to turn white. Just before I sensed that she was going to cum, I lowered her legs and stopped thrusting.

She looked up at me with desperate eyes as she was so close to cumming again. I let her ankles go before reaching under her legs and lifting her off the bed.

"Hold my neck," I said as I stood up straight, with my cock still buried in her pussy.

"Oh wow Sir," she moaned as she leaned back and started matching my thrusts. I began bouncing her up and down, causing her to pull herself close to me. Her face was pressed against mine as she held me tightly around my neck. Her panting grew heavier, and I felt her pussy starting to clench around my cock.

"Sir, may I please cum?" She asked as I grunted out a yes in response.

"Oh God Sir there are people watching me cum on you," she cried out just as I felt her body grow tense as she began to cum.

I continued bouncing my kitten up and down on my throbbing member, feeling the waves of her orgasm washing over her. As I turned around, there were now two Sir's with their Kittens standing and watching the birth of my new kitten.

I sat on the edge of the bed, bringing my kitten down on top of me. The entire time never pulling out of her. She started riding me, working her cunt up and down on my cock. Her eyes stared into mine as she placed her hands on my chest for support. I smacked both of her cheeks before I grabbed her ass, squeezing with both hands.

I lifted her up a bit as I started jackhammering her pussy. She tossed her head back as she let out one long continuous moan. I slowed my pace as my breathing began to grow ragged and she was on the verge of cumming again. After several minutes, I slowed to a stop.

"Kimberly, get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed," I instructed as I got off the bed.

I watched her position herself as I asked. Her hair was a mess, but she looked so damn beautiful and desirable. I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her back, just below her neck.

"As my kitten, you have to assume the proper kitten position," I instructed as the other Sir's and kittens moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed in front of her.

I started to push her shoulders down, almost forcing them down. "A Kitten is submissive, and this is your submissive position. When Sir comes home from a long day, this is how you present yourself to him," I said as her face was now flat on the mattress and her breasts pressed against the bed with her ass up.

"Do you understand?" I asked as the other couples began to encourage her.

"Yes Sir, oh Sir, other people are watching me becoming your kitten," she cried out as I placed my hands on her ass and knelt down behind her.

"Oh God Sir," she shrieked as I sank my tongue into her swollen pussy.

I licked her cunt feverishly and felt her juices beginning to run down her thighs and coat my face. Her pussy tasted so fucking good I could have eaten her for the next hour. Instead, I tongued her pink puckered asshole for a moment before standing back up.

As I slapped her ass with my cock, the other Sir's and kittens moved closer to her, encouraging her and praising her. Just then, I pushed my cock back into her cunt and slapped her ass.

"Oh God Sir," she gasped out in a quivering, dry voice as the other two kittens reached out and held her hands.

I slapped her ass again as her breathing was ragged and her gasps told me she would be cumming soon. As I fucked her harder and faster, my hips slammed into her ass, making a slapping sound.

"You can do this hunny," one of the other kittens said as she squeezed Kimberley's hand. "Yeah you are a wonderful kitten," the other kitten said to her as Kimberly was squeezing their hands with white knuckles.

"Oh Sir may I please cum?" Kimberly cried out as I could feel my body tingling from head to toe.

“Yes you may,” I blurted out as I was about to cum as well.

Just then, I felt her cunt squeezing my cock tightly, contracting over and over. I pushed all the way in, slapped her ass, and began to cum.

“Ughhhh,” I moaned as she gasped and screamed.

My heavy, thick spurts of cum splashed against her cervix as my powerful orgasm continued. The way her pussy clinched my cock was intense, it was like she was milking every last drop out of me. Finally, after several moments, we both collapsed on the bed from exhaustion.

The others congratulated Kimberly on the way out of the room as she was now my kitten. Kimberly and I both moved up a bit on the bed to lay comfortably. Her head rested on my chest, her arm across me and her leg over mine.

"Thank you Sir," she said in a dry, weak voice. "I am honored to be your kitten."

Reaching into the nightstand drawer, I pulled out a thin black leather collar and placed it around her neck. She smiled before kissing me as she laid her head back on my chest.

We both yawned and closed our eyes. Within minutes, we fell asleep knowing this was the start of an incredible journey.

Published 
Written by MrSlutResort
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments