Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Luke sex - Day Two

"Luke takes up my offer of further sex education, but goes further than I intended."

22
19 Comments 19
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Following a complete re-vamp of the store a couple of years ago, the sex toys showroom at the rear was fitted out with open glass shelves, great lighting, and very realistic mannequins. We encourage customers to touch and feel the products before they buy, and as a consequence, the dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons need to be cleaned regularly. It’s one of those little jobs that we quite enjoy doing, and it was during one of these interludes that I told Megan and Carol about the evening I’d spent with young Luke teaching him how to get the most pleasure from masturbating. 

“Was it like this?” suggested Megan as she sensuously stroked a huge strap-on that was attached to one of mannequins.

“Something like that,” I replied. Then I went on to tell them the whole story of how I’d seduced him, and kept him on the edge for ages before letting him cum. They nodded their approval then asked what happened next. I explained that although it wasn’t planned at the outset, the encounter had developed into a kind of sex lesson, and that I’d made a date with him to return for more tuition.

That certainly caught their attention, and they asked me how I was going to play it. “I haven’t given it much thought,” I replied, “Apart from the fact that I said I’d show him how to pleasure a woman with his tongue.”

It was Carol who suggested that I could develop the concept of being his sex tutor by dressing like a school mistress, and giving him little tasks to perform as part of his education. I thought that was a brilliant idea, and for the rest of the day I was strangely excited by adding this dimension to the scenario.

As we closed the shop for the day Megan and Carol teased me a little about my forthcoming encounter, and made few lewd comments, but they both wished me a pleasant evening making me promise to tell them all about it.

They were the only people that I’d told about my new apartment just around the corner from the shop, and I’d pledged that sooner rather than later I’d invite them round for a convivial evening. For now though I just wanted to get home and prepare for the Luke’s lesson.

After a refreshing shower followed by a light snack I began to flick through my wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear, which came down to a simple white blouse and a grey skirt together with a pretty bra with matching panties. I reclined on my bed stroking my ladyshaver over my pussy to make sure it was silky smooth, and then I got dressed. I’d formulated some ideas in my mind, and looked through my porn collection to find something suitable for my purpose. I poured myself a glass of chilled Chardonnay then settled down on my sofa waiting for Luke to arrive.

It was just after six-thirty when the buzzer on the entryphone sounded, and such was my hightened sense of anticipation that my heart skipped a beat, but by the time Luke had ascended the stairs, I was calm and collected again. We greeted each other with innocent kisses, and Luke presented me with a bouquet of flowers, which I thought was a really sweet gesture. “Are these for teacher?” I asked quirkily.

Luke smiled and sat down while I fetched him a drink. “Have you had a nice day?” I asked as I sat down next to him. He gave me a brief summary of what he’d been doing, but I was only really interested in whether or not he’d spent any time practising the self-pleasuring techniques I’d shown him the previous evening.

“I honestly have tried,” he said almost apologetically, “But when I’m doing it I have this vivid image of you in my mind, and I just can’t seem to stop myself.”

I assured him that it was perfectly natural, and said that sometimes it’s a good idea to think of something dull and mundane to stifle that irresistible urge to cum. “Anyway,” I said, “The more you practice, the easier it will get. Are you ready for the next lesson?”
One of the things that I liked about Luke was his laid back attitude, and I admired the fact that even though he would shortly be licking my juicy pussyflesh, he showed no real signs of being nervous or over-excited. “I want to show you a short video first,” I said, “I think this will give you a few useful tips.”

I loaded the DVD into the player, and used the remote to skip forward to the point where the two participants were both naked, and the girl was lying on the sofa with her legs apart showing the perfect image of her womanhood. I froze it at that point and used a laser pen to point out all the relevant parts to Luke who was clearly paying close attention. I resumed the action, and gave Luke a running commentary on what was happening. “You see how the man is licking every part of her,” I said sensuously, “The taste and fragrance is like a natural aphrodisiac. Watch how he buries his tongue deep into her vagina, and savours her delicious juices.”

As the man flicked the woman’s clit with his tongue I explained that it was so sensitive that if he kept doing it an orgasm would soon result, but like many porn movies, this scene didn’t go that far. Instead the man offered his bone hard cock up to the woman’s mouth and she began to deep throat him energetically. Her saliva was dripping all down her chin onto her huge tits, and I suggested to Luke that it was perhaps something we could replicate a bit later. 

I skipped the film forward to a point where the girl was on all fours with the man licking the entire area from her clit to her rosebud, and as he slipped his finger into her anal hole, I told Luke how good it feels when a man does that. Very soon the guy prepared to penetrate the woman’s vagina from behind, and I encouraged Luke to watch closely. When it was about halfway in I froze the film, and using the laser pen, I highlighted how much the woman’s hole had dilated to take the thickness of the man’s cock.

“When you’re at this point Luke,” I said, “It feels like nothing you’ve ever felt before. It’s what your cock and a woman’s vagina is designed for, and however much you enjoy masturbating, your hand is no substitute for that wonderfully warm and slippery tunnel.” 

I resumed the film, and we enjoyed watching the sex happening along with the groans of pleasure, but there was no real need to see every change of position, so I skipped forward to the cumshot, which in this movie was a nice messy full-on facial.

When the scene faded out I asked Luke what he thought, and he said that he’d watched porn like this before.

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

“I daresay you have Luke,” I said, “But not with a woman like me ready to help you discover your talent,” and I then encouraged him to touch my breasts. He started to unbutton my blouse, and as the buttons popped open one by one, the creamy white flesh of my ample cleavage straining at the lacy fabric of my bra was revealed

“Kiss them for me,” I whispered softly, “Make my nipples stiff.”

He slipped his hand into the cup of my bra, and gently exposed my naked breast, which he kissed and licked tenderly. He sucked my nipple and pinched it playfully, which sent little shivers down my spine, and I reached behind my back to undo the clasp. Considering how young and inexperienced he was with the female body, he was already making me tingle with desire, and if the rest of the lesson was going to be as good as this, my young pupil wasn’t going to disappoint me.

I suggested to Luke that we take things further in the bedroom, and after removing my blouse and bra, I slipped out of my skirt leaving everything in a small heap on the floor. Luke followed me into the bedroom where I immediately reclined on the bed waiting for him to undress. It might have been shyness on his part because he had his back to me as he removed his clothes, but it was lovely to see his lean young body and firm buttocks. I told him to turn around, and I was delighted to see that his penis was already quite stiff. “You look as though you’re just about ready for the next part of the lesson,” I said suggestively.

“I am,” he replied.

As he approached the bed I slipped my hand down the front of my panties and beckoned him forward. My knees were in the air, and my legs were nicely parted, but I wanted his discovery of my womanhood to be an unforgettable moment. When I raised my hips and invited him to take my panties off, I left my hand where it was to keep it covered until I was ready for his tongue.

Luke seemed to understand what I was doing, and for a few seconds he just knelt between my legs looking at my naked body whilst stroking both my inner thighs, and the hand that was between him and my pussy. He leaned forward to kiss my fingers, and I felt his tongue trying to prise them open until I parted them just enough to let him make contact with my succulent femininity. I gasped slightly as his tongue touched me, and as there was no further mystery for Luke to discover, I allowed him to enjoy full access to my tender pussy.

Just like in the movie, Luke licked every part of my womanhood from top to bottom making sure to probe my vagina as deeply as he could. My legs began to tremble involuntarily with the sensation of it, and I stroked his hair telling him softly not to stop. Even when he had to come up for air a couple of times his fingers were deep inside my warm wet tunnel gently massaging my G spot. I was moaning softly as my heart started to beat faster, and the feeling of his tongue flicking the hard button of my clit was sending tingles throughout my body.

I was actually starting to squirm now as my orgasm began to build, and then that wonderful moment when my body takes over to the point where for few brief seconds all movement ceases in anticipation of the eruption that’s about to overwhelm me. Just one small but perfect stroke of Luke’s tongue on my tender clit was enough to release all that pent up emotion, and as my body convulsed uncontrollably, wave after wave of ecstasy pulsed through me from head to toe. My head was spinning, but Luke didn’t stop until I’d had several sensational aftershocks.

It just got to a stage where I couldn’t take anymore, but I was so horny that I needed Luke inside me. “This was just supposed to be a lesson in eating pussy,” I gasped, “But you’ve taken me way beyond that now.”

Luke understood what I meant, and positioned himself between my legs with the tip of his bone hard cock pushing gently at the opening to my vagina until it gave way to the intrusion. He slowly penetrated me to about halfway before resting. “I see what you mean,” he said softly as he recalled the scene in the film we’d watched. I smiled and grasped his buttocks pulling him deeper into me.

As he started to fuck me with wonderful rhythmic strokes I clawed at his back and wrapped my legs around him. I encouraged him to fuck me harder, and told him not to worry about cumming inside me. I knew that this was the first time for him, but he was more than ready for manhood, and I was really happy to receive his warm creamy cum so I actively encouraged him to give it to me. At one point he slowed down almost to a stop, and I realised that although he was very close, he was using the edging technique to delay his orgasm. I nibbled his ear and whispered, “Cum for me Luke. Fill me up with your hot load.”

Gradually I felt his cock stroking the walls of my vagina again, and I squeezed my kegel muscles in response. It only took a dozen or so strokes before Luke groaned, and I felt his cock throbbing as his semen pumped into me. I knew it was a big load because I could feel his cream trickling over my rosebud as it oozed out of me long before he was fully spent.

He lay on top of me for ages before finally rolling off onto his back, and when he did so, a steady stream of cum ran out of me forming a significant wet patch on the bed. Luke’s cock was slowly deflating, but I couldn’t resist the temptation to take it into my mouth to savour the flavour of our wonderful encounter.

When we were both dressed we sat in the lounge and talked about what we’d done. I explained that I’d only intended to use this lesson for oral sex, but after he’d made me cum I just couldn’t stop. He asked me about the possibility of future lessons, and I said that I’d be happy to teach him about various positions and anal sex in due course, but for the time being he was well equipped to satisfy a woman in bed.

“Did you enjoy sex with an older woman?” I asked, “Or would you perhaps prefer girls of your own age?”

I was flattered when he said how much he’d learned from me, and added that he had a fantasy about two women at the same time with perhaps one being somewhat younger than the other. 

Knowing that I’d be telling Megan and Carol about my evening with Luke my mind went into overdrive, but I wasn’t really thinking straight when I heard myself saying to Luke, “Leave it with me, I’ll see what I can do.”
 

 

 

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments