Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptress

"Myth or fantasy, there has always been rumours of a more sinful side where temptations lurked..."

28
15 Comments 15
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The bar was small and intimate, the low vaulted ceiling and exposed brickwork amplifying the near Gothic look. Its discreet location hidden under the railway arches, well off the beaten track for those not in the know. Drawing only the most of discerning of clientele, a reputation only further fuelled by a guest list that didn't even guarantee entrance by itself. Only those glamorous and alluring enough passing the vigorous dress code and given the pass to descend into decadence within. As a result, an attractive crowd complimented the setting that seemed in a different era to the bustling city outside.

Large black couches draped with beautiful people sat alongside low chunky wooden tables, positioned across the cold stone flooring.  The splattering of dark shades of red adding to the sensual ambience. Discreet red candlelight provided the lighting, wax dripping down onto wood, the flickering flames softly illuminating the bar enough for eyes to glance and seek. Enough for conversations to occur yet also providing a backdrop for those who wish to slip away from prying eyes and disappear beyond into the shadowy enclaves.

For there had always been rumours, stories passed from person to person alluding to a more sinful side, the dark shadows free from the flicker of candlelight, stories of wild debauchery in the sheltered coves hidden throughout. Myth or fantasy, I could almost sense a sexual tension lingering in the air as I made my way to the bar, a warm smile catching the attention of an attractive young twenty-something barmaid, whose youthful eyes, between the playful heavy dark eyeliner, sparkled into life.

My eyes danced over her in a naughty little black number as she tended to my order.  Her blatant repeat of my name as I opened a tab, coupled with the slight pout and sultry lingering look, as she handed back my card. The door policy obviously applied to the staff as I returned her smile, stirring thoughts of what may lay ahead.

Drink in hand I slipped from the bar admiring the attractive and discerning crowd.  A mirage of desires greeted my eyes as I moved from the bar.  My eyes suddenly caught by another as paths crossed.

Beneath an intricate lace mask, smouldering eyes caught my gaze, swallowing me up in an instance. Soft dark tresses framed her beautiful face, her features so elegant.  The touch of subtle make-up and crimson red lipstick adding to a most natural beauty.

My eyes were drawn to her body.  Sumptuous curves that others would die for. A glamorous black dress adorning her hourglass contours.  Slender straps over the shoulders offset her creamy skin whilst the plunging V-shape teased the eye to savour her sculpted cleavage beneath.  The exquisite material hugged her body and fell elegantly to the floor, accentuating the most heavenly figure.

I smiled instantly, watching as passe, offering a curl of her glossed lips in return.

As she passed I stood transfixed, noticing the split in her dress that rode high to the top of the thigh, giving a teasing glimpse of toned and exquisite black stocking-clad legs, only accentuated further by her impressive heels.

I couldn't help but notice the subtle dart of her eyes beneath her lashes, beyond her mask, as though eyeing me from tip to toe. My eyes followed as she passed by, intently watching her every step.  The hypnotic snake of her hips and sensual flow of her wonderful dress as she floated by before me until reaching a sharply dressed male, who greeted her with a gentle peck on the cheek.

Finding a free table I sat back in the big leather bound chair, slowly sipping my drink, as my eyes glanced around the room. A murmur of conversation rippled over the glamorous crowd.  The rhythmic, repetitive beat of the music playing in the background added to the simmering ambience.  Revealing, daring outfits and exposed flesh fall upon my gaze, a delicious mix of cute young things that would make a man do anything, in full party mode.  Yet despite this allure, my eyes are constantly drawn back to her.

Sat on a bar stool, legs crossed, her dress fell to her feet. Her exquisite heels just visible beneath the hem, resting gingerly upon the foot stall, as she tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, a diamond earring twinkling in the flickering candlelight. All the while her slick male suitor lurked alongside, whispering into her ear, making her smile and giggle as she sipped at her cocktail.

I wondered whether a woman like that would ever want a rogue like me, as I gently stroked the stubble across my rugged face.

She continued to laugh to his words yet I couldn't help the feeling her casual glances my way were somehow aimed towards me, playing havoc with my mind.

Another drink ordered from the staff working the tables, I continued to look among the growing crowds.  Aware of a young blonde in a figure-hugging PVC dress that left very little to the imagination, so tight that her it barely kept her cleavage in. Giggling with her friends, eyes discretely or so they thought, flashing my way. I smiled at the attention yet continued looking back towards the bar, despite the growing numbers that obscured the view.

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

Again, my mind dared to trick.  The tilt of her head away from her male companion, as though her eyes were seeking mine.  Through the crowd I watched her shuffle on her seat, picking her dress up to allow the slit to glide across her knee and fall between her thighs.  The effect of her actions to expose her toned legs.  I sensed her eyes glance my way, teasing my mind that dared to imagine enjoying such a beautiful creature as my eyes danced.  From her slender ankles, up her toned legs to the intricate lace top of her stockings that sat high on her perfect creamy thighs.

If I was consumed before, I was now spellbound.  The merest of glances through the growing crowd, enough to catch glimpses of her slender hand that lightly caressed her thigh.  As if looking through a shutter, my view increasingly desperate, it felt despite all these people that I was here just with her. 

A little bolder the blonde and her friend asked to join me, chattering and giggling as they engaged in flirty conversation. I smiled, the blonde puffed out her chest out and crossed her legs, ensuring my eyes would be unable to notice the short hem of her PVC dress riding that bit higher up her bronzed thighs. Attractive no doubt and on any other day I would have taken the bait yet despite their obvious attention my eyes kept returning to her. Discretely tuning out their playful chat, my eyes flicked from them to her and back again.

Through the growing crowds, her male friend whispered in her ear and disappeared. My view again blocked I just make out her slipping elegantly from the barstool and snake her beautiful body through the crowd. I leant forward, seeking her, wondering if my minds game had come to an end. 

And then she appeared through the crowd.  Observing each slow step, the sensual sway of her hips as she confidently glided her way across the bar, with an unerring confidence. My eyes drowned in her beauty, as from beneath her lace mask, those piercing eyes once more captivated and consumed.

"Excuse me," she interjected with a confident, assured tone that stopped their giggling in their tracks. Leant down beside me, my eyes caught a glimpse of her cleavage beneath her sensational dress, as she lowered her glossed lips alongside my ear. The younger women watched her every move in awe as she stole my attention in one clean sweep.

I could feel her breath on my skin and the sweet aroma of her perfume intoxicating my mind, all the while my eyes enjoying her intently, as she whispered into my ear.

"I've felt you watching me all evening," she purred in a husky tone that only captivated further. "Undressing me," she continued, pausing deliberately, allowing the words to linger and have an instant effect before continuing. "Fucking me,"  Her forthright and explicit words took me by surprise. In shock I could barely summon a response, watching as her lips parted and she sensually bit her bottom lip. The mix of suggestive actions and naughty words made my heart race.

"What about your guy?" I stuttered back, reeling but deliciously turned on by her confidence, that even by itself, was so erotically alluring.

"Not sure he could handle me," she smirked, her mouth devilishly close to my ear, lowering a manicured nail hand onto my thigh as the husky words slipped from her glossed lips. I exhaled softly, her advances so sexual and obvious but with an intensity that I could feel claim my body.  My mind that was already hers, raced ever more wildly, as her suggestive actions and words flooded my mind.

"Now why don't you get rid of the kittens," a sly flick of her eyes towards the blonde and her friend, who continued to sit a gasp as she stole all my attention. "I'm hungry,” she purred. Simple, needy words to accompany her hand that glided from my leg to my crotch. Her touch and caress igniting the flames deep within.  I growled at her intimate advances, the most animal of desires responding to her need as her nails raked what she truly sought. 

And with that, she rose in one swift, elegant movement.  Turning to the young women with a wicked smile, she mouthed "girls," with an unbridled confidence, knowing full well what she wanted, she took.  And with that she walked away, slipping beyond the flickering candlelight towards shadows beyond.

With not a look back, such was her confidence, my eyes followed her every step, every shimmer of her hips, that seemed to make her dress float across the floor. Gulping down the remainder of my drink, I slipped from my chair.  A slight token nod to the blonde who looked back at a loss, as under her spell, I followed this unknown temptress into sinful darkness.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments