Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cougar Next Door

"A little horny neighbor story, inspired by true events."

39
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
941 words 941 words

Author's Notes

"A first attempt at a horny little story, inspired by true events."

”Always nice to catch a glimpse of the manly neighbour,” said Linda, looking up at me as I was standing on her ladder in my soccer shorts on a hot summer’s day, fixing a ceiling lamp.

I had no hand available to check on my shorts, so I just asked her if there really were any glimpses to be had.

”Not yet,” she said with a mysterious smile, and wafted off, barefoot and in her silk negligée, to make us two martinis as I put the lamp cover back on and descended the ladder. Glimpses! Not that I’d really mind, in her case. I pushed the thought aside.

”So,” she said, handing me my martini as we sat on the couch, ”that’s quite a bulge you’ve got there, I’ll say.” Again, I looked down at my shorts. ”No, silly, under your shirt!” she laughed. ”Have you been working out?” I gave a relieved little laugh, almost complimenting her that I liked the bulge under her dark green dragon embroidered negligée, too.

She was a typical Stockholm cougar type. Divorce millionaire who had come to live in my village in the North to enjoy her life, whereas I was just a sawmill guy who liked American pickup trucks and knew his DIY stuff.

Well, what could I say? I had indeed been working out.

We clinked glasses. She pulled her feet up onto the couch, resting them against my leg. She had that typical, Swedish film star aura to her, including the refined accent. ”I like it when there is a bit of muscle tone,” she said, looking at my arms and brushing her imposing mane of blond hair to the side. ”Not too much though. Just enough to give it a bit of… a look.” She leaned in closer, which provided me with a nice glimpse of her cleavage. Pretending to be looking at my lower arms, but I could feel her look elsewhere very clearly.

”There we go,” she proclaimed happily, ”now there’s a bulge.”

This time, we both thought about the same bulge. And she was right, my shorts were not containing my anatomy’s antics very well.

”I like clean-shaven testicles,” she said, leaning forward to put one hand on my upper thigh.

”How did you know…?” I asked.

”Haha!” she laughed, ”so you are clean-shaven. I figured there was a fifty-fifty chance. Glad we brought it up.” And we had clearly brought it up, all the way. Just one little tug at the seam of my shorts with her slender fingers made my penis spring up at her in full glory. She welcomed it with a smile.

”Oh,” she said, touching the underside with the back of one of her painted fingernails, ”that really is a big one. And a really naked, two-toned one.  Circumcised, like in America. You probably grew up there?” I was amazed she could tell just from that. And it was true, I had grown up in Wisconsin.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

”I’m a bit of an expert on that,” she laughed, encircling the shaft with two fingers and playfully moving them up and down gently. ”I like them like that. I was voted unofficial handjob queen at my sorority, back in my university days. Because I have a special technique to make a man ejaculate in under one minute. Wanna see?”

How do you say no?

”The trick,” she said, ”is to focus on where the most sensation is. And it’s always the neckline, as I call it, of the penis. The space just behind the glans.” She encircled the area with her lubed hand.

”The next step is to hold the balls just ever so gently and make sure the shaft skin is pulled back nice and tight. Easy to do when the skin is folded back like on yours. Oh, we better open that negligée, too,” she added, and let it fall open with one easy move, giving a full view of two amazing, round breasts, and clean-shaven pubes.

 ”Oops, that’s precum already!” she said triumphantly, taking hold of my penis again. ”You’ll be an easy one. Now all I need to do is massage it ever so slightly… see how big and shiny the glans is getting? It’s panicking… and… there you go! Done. My, look at that mess. You really needed to unload. I like when the semen flies far and high.”

I had never come this fast and this intensely. Most of it had flown over her shoulder, but there was some of it in her hair. She didn’t seem to mind. I thought she really deserved to be an official handjob queen and told her so.

”Well, I’m glad you think so,” she said and closed her hand around the base of my penis, which was still ragingly erect. ”Now we’ll build up to my other magic trick – the one where you’ll ejaculate without me even touching the tip of the penis. Instead, all I’ll do is gently tug the shaft skin for a while, in tiny movements, until you come. At first, you may not think this is going to do much, but eventually,… you’ll see. Just relax now.”

It was the most exquisite tugging session. She very gently pulled back on the shaft skin in small, short movements, her hand resting on my testicles. I was building up an alarmingly throbbing erection and finally exploded all over her.

She seemed to be very pleased, sperm dripping from her naked breasts.

Looking forward to further handyman jobs.

Published 
Written by Cufflinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments