Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage

"Massage oil and craving leads to lust"

20
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Leaving the remains of their clothes on the stairs, they made their way to the bedroom, their bodies glistening with sweat from the exertions of earlier.

'Shall I close the blinds?' she asked.

What for?' he replied. 'I have no problem showing everyone what a beautiful woman I'm sleeping with.'

Their bedroom wasn't on full display but did feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a casual observer could easily pry into their affairs. He walked over to the bed, watching her heaving breasts as she continued to recover. He lowered himself beside her, running his hands over the full length of her body. As he reached her hands, touching her skin with the barest of touches, he casually reached around to close a waiting handcuff over her wrist. She looked over, surprised at this eventuality but smiled at the same time and offered her other hand up for the other handcuff.

He started massaging her body, his hands hugging the curve of her waist before sliding up to the underside of her breast. He moved onto her shoulder, pressing deep into the flesh before continuing along her neck and behind her ear. All the while he whispered his thoughts about her body, pausing after each sentence to kiss and lick her skin, leaving a slightly salty taste on his tongue.

She writhed on the bed under his touch, caught between the ecstasy of the moment and the nearly unbearable featherlike touch of his tongue. He straddled over her, intentionally not touching a single area of her body before leaning down and meeting her lips with his. Their kiss was passionate, firm and full of intent. Their tongues met as they explored each other's mouths, the slow movements making way for more insistent probing of each other as lust took hold.

He pulled away, leaving her wanting more and leant over the back of the bed. As he reached over her she caught his cock in her mouth, hungry for its taste. He took his time enjoying the sensation but eventually returned with a bottle of massage oil in his hands. Sitting over her stomach, he poured a small amount over her cleavage, letting the rivulets make their own way over her body. Then, teasingly, he dribbled a small amount precisely onto her nipple. She watched as the oil teetered over her nipple and then broke loose, running lazily down her breast and joining the awaiting pool, collecting in the shallow dip on her stomach.

With aching slowness, he poured the tiniest stream of oil from high above her, criss-crossing between her breasts and making his way down her body. As the oil spread across her skin, he massaged the liquid into her with his spare hand, occasionally using his cock to rub the lubricant in, taking particular joy from watching his cock slide between her breasts and coat them in glistening oil. He backed away as he reached further down her body, focusing the dribbling stream directly onto her clitoris, watching as it became soaked and the oil ran down between her legs.

She moaned at the sensations, feeling her body receive the faintest of touches and a warmth spread where the oil had been. He rested his cock between her legs where she could feel its heat and hardness and leaned over her surveying his work.

'Fuck me, slide your fat cock into my pussy and fuck me,' she said, her eyes closed as she fought to release herself from her restraints.

'Not yet,' he replied, pulling the top of the bottle of massage oil completely.

He smiled as he turned the bottle over, letting the entire contents fall onto her heaving body.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

'Oh my god,' she exclaimed, now completely doused in lubricant.

His eyes were wide as his hands guided the oil all over her, making sure the oil covered her entirely, catching sparkles of light from her as he moved across her body. He lowered himself onto her and spread the oil between them, their bodies sliding between each other. His hands cupped her breasts, pushing them together and spreading the liquid all over them, his thumbs making sure her nipples were not forgotten. His cock, still between her legs, had received more than its fair share of oil too. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out to receive proper attention and caught a glimpse of his manhood, glistening.

He released her from one of the cuffs, her hand immediately stretching for his cock and gripping it tightly before sliding her hand down its shaft. But before she got her way, he flipped her over and recuffed her hand. His hands continued their work, rubbing oil over her back and arse. She arched her back again, pushing her arse high in the air so he could cover her cheeks with his wet hands. And as she spread her legs, he slid his fingers between them, cupping her pussy whilst he toyed with her clitoris.

Then he pulled a finger back and slowly inserted it inside her, her pussy opening up to his touch and hot from anticipation. He rubbed the oil all over her and then added another finger, with two inside he started finger fucking her. His movements were not rushed but very certain, each thrust burying deep inside and each withdrawal almost pulling out entirely.

'You like that?' he asked.

'Yeah,' she almost screamed, 'but I need more.'

He added another finger, still keeping a relaxed pace and letting his thumb rest on her arse. Lastly, he added a fourth and then started to up his rhythm, pushing into her as he felt her respond, pushing back on his hand.

She was starting to writhe on his fingers, pumping back and forth whilst he slapped her arse. Quickly he pulled out and moved around behind her, his cock virtually guiding itself into her waiting sex. He slid in deep and held himself there, knowing that she would revel in the pressure he was applying. Then he drew back, nearly pulling out completely and pushed it around her pussy lips, everything sliding so easily.

Then he was back inside her and at full speed, his cock filled her time after time. He gripped her waist to pull himself in as far as possible, their skin making slapping noises each time they met. He reached over and ran a hand down her body, pausing to cup her breast as it rocked back and forth and then he pulled back, resting a hand on the small of her back as his cock delved deep inside her.

Her moans became more insistent, almost pants now and she was giving as good as she got. Just as she started making an almost animal wail, he slapped her arse hard, leaving a handprint and tipping her over the edge. She screamed as her orgasm shook her entire body, her knees buckling and her pussy covering his cock in cum.

'Stay right there,' he said as he pulled his cock out of her and gripped it hard.

'What are you doing?' she asked, still breathing heavily.

'Wanking over you,' he replied, his hand almost a blur as he brought himself to climax. He leaned back as his spunk shot out over her arse and pussy lips. She gasped as she looked over her shoulder.

'Feels so hot,' she added.

Published 
Written by Drshpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments