Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel-Part 2

"All I wanted was a relaxing shower but got a lot more when I answered the door."

16
14 Comments 14
9.0k Views 9.0k
623 words 623 words
After undressing in front of my full length mirror, I was more turned on than when I first got home. I was looking forward to a hot shower with a few of my toys. This was to be a night for just me. I really did not want anyone else around. I wanted to take my body to where I wanted it to go, keep it there as long as I wanted, and release it in a scream of pure ecstasy.

After tracing my body with my hands, feeling every curve and line, I decided to leave my heels on as I walked to the shower. In a drawer in the bathroom cabinet, I decided on the toys I wanted to use. After placing them on the shelf in the shower, I retrieved a large soft towel from the cabinet and hung it next to the shower door. Once more I looked at my body in the mirror and, after slipping off my heels, I climbed into the shower.

It was times like these that I was glad I had the shower installed that I'd picked out for room for enjoyment of one or more. Not only did it have multiple jets from the sides and back, but also a removable hand held shower head that had numerous settings from gentle to very stimulating. I was planning to reach very stimulating.

I fastened my hair on top of my head to keep it out of the way. I planned to wash it thoroughly after I was done. There was something I had to do first. I turned on the water and, after checking the temperature, I released the shower. It felt so good when its heat touched my body. I loved to feel of the water when it first started to run down my body. I loved to watch as its wetness covered my breasts and dripped off my nipples.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

The rest ran between my breasts down to my mound, tickling as it touched. Then I spread my legs to allow the warmth to go between my legs and to run down the inside of my thighs to the floor below.

I cupped my breasts and presented them to the shower as an offering to what was to come. Squeezing them together, I felt the spray hit my nipples. Adjusting the shower head to a fine spray, I directed it to first one nipple then the other, enjoying the tug of war as my nipples pushed out and the shower pushed in.

I adjusted the spray to the setting and angle I had memorized from times standing in front of the shower, then backed up to sit on the bench at the side of the shower. I adjusted my angle and sat back to enjoy the most exquisite pulsing against my clit as I opened my legs to allow the spray to hit my pussy full force. Using both hands, I opened the lips of my pussy to allow the spray to totally connect with my clit. The pulsations against it took my passion to a fever height. The constant, heated spray was starting to drive me over the edge.

That is what I wanted to do, get the first orgasm out of the way, then the next one would be harder and longer. Pulling the lips out as much as I could, I made a tent over my clit that forced the spray at a better angle. My body was going over the edge and all I could do at that moment was hang on and let it happen.

My body exploded in a hard, ongoing orgasm that rocked me from moaning to a silent scream. And this was just the start.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments