Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part 5

"All I wanted was a night to myself, but a knock on the door changed that."

13
10 Comments 10
6.7k Views 6.7k
646 words 646 words
It took me a little while to pull myself together to be able to answer the door. Whoever was waiting to see me was very persistent. I was not expecting anyone because I wanted a night to myself. After laying my toys out, I took a nice warm shower where I used the shower sprayer to send me into pure ecstasy a few times.

I wrapped myself in my towel, put another around my wet hair and went to answer the door. I debated with myself about opening it because I was still feeling hot inside and I knew I was not finished pleasing myself. I turned to go back to the bedroom when the bell rang again. Cursing silently, I opened the door.

To my surprise, there were two of my coworkers standing there. Mary, who I told about tonight, and Jim, a friend I've known since I started working there a few years ago. I was a little aggravated because Mary knew what I had planned. She'd told me it was a great idea, so I had to wonder what she was thinking to intrude on my night.

"May we come in?" Mary asked. "I know you are busy but we brought you something."

"Sure," I stammered, sounding a little frustrated. "Come on in."

I turned to lead the way and heard the door shut behind us. I led the way into the kitchen thinking they would not stay if they were not sitting. I felt a little uncomfortable as I leaned against the counter, wrapped in my towel, in front of two people I work with. They were intruding in my house so I shook of the feeling, just wanting them to tell me why they were there and then leave.

They tried small talk, so, tiring of this, I asked them why they were there. Jim handed me a bag, then asked is he could use the bathroom. Forgetting I had my toys out, I told him where the bathroom was.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

I looked in the bag to find a bottle of wine. I looked at Mary questioningly and she just smiled back.

"You said you wanted to relax so we came to join you," she said as her smile widened.

"But, I told you I wanted to be alone. You knew that," I complained.

"I know, but we have a way of relaxing that I thought you might like," she said. "Besides, I knew you would have your shower finished by now, even if you did play around a little. Then what would you do with the rest of the night?"

Then I remembered my toys and instantly felt embarrassed. What was I going to say to Jim? At that moment I heard him walking down the hall toward the kitchen. I felt my face turning red and turned to confront him, ready with answers in case he said anything.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up and noticed Jim was standing at the kitchen door with absolutely nothing on. He was totally naked. I tried to look away but he was so handsome standing there with a big smile and his manhood standing straight and tall.

"Well, I feel a little overdressed," I heard Mary say as she removed her coat.

As it slid off her shoulders, I realized that she too was naked except for her black heels. I stood speechless as she walked to the cabinet to get glasses for the wine. I watched her body move, her breasts swaying as she reached into the cabinet. I was so engrossed with watching Mary, that I did not realize Jim had walked up behind me.

I jumped as he spoke softly into my ear, "Now, you are the one that is overdressed."

With that, he took hold of the towel wrapped around me and pulled it free of my body.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments