Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Westmorland Project

"A woman finds the artist that has inspired her fantasy life ..."

23
10 Comments 10
9.3k Views 9.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words


He stood there quietly, leaning against the wall, nursing a single malt scotch and observing the people attending this party. As he sipped his host’s superb whisky he spotted that same host making his way through the crowd of people in his direction. Not only was the man a wonderful host, Josh was also a great friend.

“What are you doing over here by yourself?” Josh asked. “I don’t invite you to my parties to play pocket-pool. I invite you so that you can entertain some of my guest with your witty repartee while you drink my expensive scotch. Besides, you’re the only famous person I know and having you here should be worth something to me.”

“I’m not famous,” the scotch drinker said with a smile. “If I were, these people would be coming to talk with me and ask my opinions of the world situation.”

“They’ll know who you are when I introduce you,” Josh said with a frown. “Your name and work are well known, not your face.”

“Well thank God for that,” the man said. “If my face was known I’d probably end up in jail.”

Josh smiled up at the tall man, “Despite the fact that you are probably a pedophile and a serial rapist, these people would still be thrilled to know who you are.” He looked around the room and asked, “Isn’t there someone here you would like to meet?”

“Actually, there is,” he said looking across the room. “Who is that stunning woman in the black dress talking with the two older men just beyond the piano?”

Josh looked and turned back. “Why would I ever think that your eye would miss her? That is Ann Remmer, young wife of US Senator Jason Remmer. Jason would be the distinguished gentleman beside her. They are talking with Congressman Daniel Gomez from the 13 th District.”

“She’s the old fart’s wife?” the man asked.

“Yep,” Josh said as he looked back over his shoulder. “I think they’ve been married about seven years now. He’s almost twice her age. He made a fortune as a trial lawyer before running for Congress.” Turning around and lowering his voice Josh said, “He made a ton of money and then ran for Congress. He served four years as a Congressman before being elected to the Senate. But the thing was that there were rumors that he was gay. He cut that story up by marrying the very lovely Ann. It was very sudden, but of course, any guy twice her age that sweeps a beautiful young woman off her feet and carries her to the threshold couldn’t possibly be gay. His reputation is saved, he has a beautiful and sexy young wife and his election is assured.”

“I gather from your tone that you are not a believer.”

Lowering his voice again Josh said, “I’m willing to bet a substantial amount of money that Senator Remmer is as queer as a three dollar bill, but that’s just my opinion.”

The tall man finished the scotch in his glass and told Josh, “Let me refill this and then you can introduce me to the Senator and his fucking beautiful wife.” He patted Josh on the shoulder and said, “I want to make certain that you get the most out of having a famous person like me at your party.”

In less than ten minutes Josh and his friend were standing beside the Senator and his wife. “Senator and Mrs. Remmer, my I introduce my friend David Westmorland. David, this is Senator Jason Remmer and his wife Ann.”

The gentlemen shook hands. David and Ann nodded toward each other, but he saw her eyes open widely at his name. The Senator appeared to have no clue about David Westmorland.

Still standing there, Josh picked up that the Senator didn’t know David’s name. “Senator, David is quite a well-known photographer that lives in our city. I’ve known him for probably twenty years. He is best known for coming by to drink my finest single malt scotch.”

“Ahh, a single malt man,” said the Senator with a smile, appearing to not pick up on the information that David was a photographer. “Certainly there is nothing I enjoy more than one of the great single malt scotches from Scotland. I prefer the Highlands products. What about you, Mr. Westmorland?”

David looked quickly at Ann before turning back to the Senator. “Absolutely, Senator Remmer. For my taste it’s the Highlands. I’m not a big fan of Islay, but at times it will do. Speyside is acceptable, but I’ll take the Highlands.”

The Senator turned to his host and said, “Now Josh, at last you’ve found a man with whom I can hold a decent conversation. A man that knows his scotch is always worth knowing.”

Josh returned the smile and countered, “I think that you’ll also find that David is very fluent in the language of golf.”

Opening his eyes wide as if surprised, the Senator said, “Do you play regularly, Mr. Westmorland?”

“Not as often as I would like, Senator, but I make an attempt to get out once a week. I’m currently a nine handicap and play mostly at Heritage Country Club,” David told him.

“That’s a very nice club,” the Senator offered, subtly conveying Heritage wasn’t the best club around. “My wife, Ann, has been wanting to pick up the game.”

Now David had the opportunity to talk with the person he had come to meet. He turned to Ann and soaked in her dark brown eyes. “Have you started playing, Mrs. Remmer?” he asked.

Ann had been listening to the inane conversation between her husband and this man for a few minutes without paying a great deal of attention to the words. Rather, she was observing the man David Westmorland. She knew his work extremely well: She had several of his books of photography in her bedroom at home. To say that his photos had touched her core would have been an understatement. Her husband was a United States Senator, but at the moment she was far more impressed to be in the presence of a man that could touch her soul with a camera.

“Umm, yes,” she stuttered. “Well, some.“ She gained control of herself and said, “I’ve taken a couple of lessons, Mr. Westmorland. Nothing more. The Senator would like for me to play.”

David reached out and touched her arm gently, “Please, Mrs. Remmer. You must call me David.”

She looked into his eyes and wanted to cry. “Why are you here?” she wanted to scream. “I can’t deal with you,” she wanted to say. But rather she said, “Then you must call me Ann.”

As they exchanged small talk, he felt it. She felt it also.

He was excited. She was frightened.

In her mind she could see and feel this man stripping her naked … taking her flesh in his hands and making her scream with pure delight. She had never really known the pleasures of the flesh, but at this moment she knew that this man could teach her.

There was light, meaningless conversation about golf that she would never remember. Her husband joined in and they began to discuss the different courses the men had played, commenting on their favorites. Ann was lost. She was simply observing this man that she had met mere moments ago and trying to think of how she could possibly find a way to spend more time with him.

After several minutes of conversation, the Senator held up a hand. “Did I hear Josh say that you were a photographer?”

“Yes, he did, sir,” David responded.

“You know,” the Senator said, “I would really like to have some shots of Ann that I can use on my web-site and in newsletters. Could you help us with that, Mr. Westmorland?”

While Josh and Ann were about to gasp at the thought of this world renowned artist being asked to take photos that could be used on a web-site, David said, “Of course I could. After all, I am a photographer and that is my job.”

Again Josh and Ann almost went into shock when the Senator said, “That would be a great help to me and my campaign people, Mr. Westmorland. Could you do it for say … $300 or $400?”

Josh knew that Senator Jason Remmer was a wealthy man. He knew that as a trial lawyer Remmer had made millions, but he was totally uncertain that the Senator had banked more money than David Westmorland.

David was known worldwide for his artistry. He had sold millions of books with his photographs. His topic? They were almost always erotic, black and white photos of women.

Before either of them could speak, David held out his hand for a handshake. “Senator Remmer, I would be more than happy to take any shots you might need of your wife and please know that I would be insulted if you offered to pay me. It would be my privilege to do it for you as a gift for the service you give to our state.”

The Senator shook David’s hand and replied, “You are indeed a fine fellow. I should have known that would be true of a golfer and a fellow scotch aficionado.”

Josh almost spewed, but got control of himself at the last second. As he walked away to refresh their drinks he said under his breath, “Here mister wino, hold this glass of booze for me while I walk away for a while,” and laughed thinking about what was about to happen. As he walked back with fresh drinks in his hands he thought to himself, “I think the expression is giving the fox the keys to the henhouse.”

Before the Senator and his wife left, David was “summoned” once again. When asked how they should arrange to have the photos made, David produced one of his business cards, handing it to Ann. “Just call my office and let me know when you have a couple of hours. We’ll arrange something.”

“I’m thinking that some photos around our home would be excellent,” the Senator proposed.

David shook hands with both of them before they left, but his hand holding hers lasted a second longer as their eyes met. “I’ll call you,” she said as they left.

As the door closed, Josh turned to David and said, “You wouldn’t.”

David smiled back at Josh and responded, “Would I take advantage of his beautiful young wife? Are you asking me if I would take her body and play it like a violin?” David looked down at the single cube of ice swirling in his glass of scotch. After a few seconds he looked at Josh and said, “I have a feeling that she might take advantage of me, my friend.”

Over the next couple of days, David did some research on Senator Remmer and his wife. Some of the information came from on-line sources and some from mutual friends. What he finally determined was that Ann was the child of a man that had many different schemes to make a lot of money in his lifetime, but none of them had worked out quite as planned. In his fifties he still owed a great deal of money and was working on a new plan to get rich.

At this point, enter Congressman Remmer who is about to run for the open US Senator’s seat in their state. The Congressman is quite wealthy, but is in need of a woman on his arm to convince the state’s voters that he is a normal fellow, looking to help the state at the federal level. Ann’s father has a beautiful young daughter and the need for a large sum of money. A deal is struck, a back story written about how they have been courting for a long time and everyone was happy. Everyone except Ann, that is.

Ann would do anything to help her father, including marrying a man that she didn’t really know. “How bad could it be?” she asked herself. He is very rich and will be a national figure. He won’t abuse or beat me and I’ll have the opportunity to do good works with his money and in his name. She was still young, naive and idealistic enough to see the silver lining. She was also certain that she would learn to love this man that had done so much good for so many people.

Seven years later Ann had no illusions of ever loving Jason Remmer. Not that he was a bad man. In fact, he had been a reasonably good representative for the state, but he certainly was not what the people of his state thought of him. She found out quickly there was more to Jason Remmer than his public persona. He had very little interest in her and let her know that her job was to be his wife in public. As long as she played that role she would be rewarded with positions on boards of directors and on committees doing good works for the people. She was a paid actress. As long as she played the part, life would be glamorous and her father would never fail. It took Ann only three months to understand how to play the game; she learned well and was good at it.

Three days after the party David received a telephone call from Ann Remmer. “Good morning, Mr. Westmorland. This is Ann Remmer.”

“Ann, how good to hear from you,” he said softly.

“Before the Senator left for Washington he reminded me to get in touch with you and arrange to have some photos taken,” she told him.

“Is this something that you would prefer not to do, Ann? You sound a bit anxious about this,” he told her.

“If I may be honest,” she said, “I am a big fan of your work. I have three of your books in my bedroom. What I’m saying, Mr. Westmorland, is that I am very familiar with your work and I don’t think the Senator is at all.”

“Ann,” he said with firmness in his voice. “First you are going to call me David and not Mr. Westmorland. Secondly, I am a relatively famous photographer, but not every picture that I take is of a nude woman. I am capable of taking photos of a beautiful woman with her clothes on. It isn’t my favorite thing to do, but I am able and willingly offered my services to you and the Senator.”

“I didn’t mean to be insulting, Mr. Wes … excuse me, David. The thought of having my photos taken by an artist of your talent is completely thrilling,” she told him. “But did I want to give you the opportunity to back out of your most generous offer.”

“That is very thoughtful of you, Ann,” he said. “Now I’ll be honest. I am looking forward to working with you. The question at hand right now is where to do the work. I thought about having you come to my studio, but decided that you would probably be most comfortable at home.”

He could sense her smile as she spoke. “That would be wonderful, if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” he replied. “The equipment that I’ll use is light and I probably won’t need any additional lighting. The next question then is when? I have an opening in my schedule for tomorrow morning. Would you be available tomorrow at 10 AM?”

“I had something scheduled, but I will rearrange it,” she responded.

David thought that he heard a little excitement in her voice. “Excellent. I’ll arrive at 10. If you would, please, pick out several outfits that you would like to wear. I’ll want to take some candid shots in a variety of rooms and a change of clothes would be good to have preselected.”

After the call ended, David leaned back in his leather office chair and gave some thought to his new project. He only hoped that it would be as enjoyable for Ann as it would be for him.

The doorbell rang at 10 am. Ann opened the door and invited David inside. As he stepped in she had a few seconds to look him over once again: he was as handsome and stylish as she remembered from the party. Without question he was over six feet tall, broad shouldered and trim.

He set an equipment bag down on a chair near the door and turned to greet her. “What a very lovely home you have. Not quite what I would have expected.”

“We moved in her a little over a year ago,” she told him as they both turned to view the room. “The Senator wanted something large enough for entertaining, but not a home in the suburbs. It is entirely too big for me and I don’t know that I’m finished decorating it yet.”

The eyes of the artist scanned the décor, taking in the walls and furniture as he walked toward the formal dining room that was just off of the large living area. “If you are the decorator, then you have my approval. I love your color choices.” He stopped, turned and said, “It is certainly well-lit from the windows. Are you an exhibitionist?”

Ann was a little stunned by the question. People didn’t generally speak so frankly to a Senator’s wife.

David saw the look on her face and laughed. “I’m sorry, Ann. I don’t know you well enough to say such things, but you need to understand that I am considered an artist. In fact, you have called me an artist. Artists are known for saying blunt and outrageous things. My reference was to the number of windows in this place. You are on the 12 th floor of this building and the views are exceptional.”

Now Ann laughed. “I see your point, but I’m not one to walk around undressed.”

He studied her and thought to himself, “I can’t imagine her walking from the bedroom to the kitchen naked. She’s a little too tightly wound for that.”

Ann gave him a bright, glowing smile and asked, “I just made some coffee, David.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

Would you care for a cup before we begin?”

“I would kill for a cup of coffee,” he answered. “Then I’d like for you to show me around before I get my camera out.”

For the next twenty minutes they sat across a table from each other and chatted. It gave David the chance study her face. He remembered her big, brown eyes. In the light of the breakfast room he studied her beautiful brown hair. Unlike most women of her age, she had her hair cut just above the shoulders. He thought to himself that her hairstylist must be exceptional. The cut made her hair frame her beautiful face. He made a mental note to get the name of the stylist.

When David was talking, Ann had her opportunity to study his features. She wasn’t too certain about his age, but would guess that he was in mid to late 40’s. There was a sprinkling of white in his black hair. He had a beautiful smile, white teeth and cool blue eyes that were nothing short of dreamy. One other thing was extremely evident. He was not gay. That was quite obvious. It seemed to her that so many artists that she had met were, but this man had sex dripping off of him. She began to understand how he could pose women as he did in his photos. Just standing near him could easily get a girl to remove her clothing. Yes, he was sexy.

David excused himself from the table for a minute and returned with his camera.

“As I mentioned on the phone, I’ll be taking some candid shots, so don’t be alarmed if I just snap a shot while you are talking.”

He made some adjustments to his camera, brought it up to his face and said, “The colors you are wearing are perfect for you. I couldn’t have chosen anything better.”

Ann was just saying “Thank you,” when she heard the shutter snap three times.

He lowered the camera and said, “Now, how about the tour.”

For the next twenty minutes they walked through the apartment. The place was huge. David estimated it to be 8,000 square feet. The only thing that appeared to be lacking was a swimming pool. He was very approving of the Senator’s play room. It was a bar with a liquor supply that would challenge most public bars and a beautiful billiards table. Seeing it, David remembered a photo layout that he had done with an amazing blonde on a similar table.

As they walked through her home, David managed to stay behind her, snapping shots every once in a while. He hoped that she would not want to look through all of the photos that he was taking because at least two of them were taken of her exquisite ass. In one of their guest rooms Ann was pointing out some feature and gave him a look at her breasts. She certainly didn’t do anything to show them off, but he was convinced her chest was no less developed than her ass.

Finally Ann stopped inside the door of one room and said, “This is my bedroom.”

David stepped inside and walked slowly around the room. He espied one of his books on the end table beside her bed. “This room is very feminine,” he announced. “After all I’ve seen, I’m a little surprised that the Senator would allow his bedroom to be so … soft.”

“As I said when we walked in,” Ann told him, “This is my bedroom. The Senator’s bedroom is down the hallway. I can show it to you if you’d care to look at it.”

David stood still, remembering the comment that Josh made at the party suggesting that the Senator might be living in the closet and that Ann was his cover. He thought that he picked up a bit of bitterness in her voice, but decided not to go there right away. Finally he turned back to her end table and pointed to his book.

“Do you enjoy my work?”

Ann was standing on the other side of the large bed, but he could see her blush. More bits of understanding began to filter through his mind.

“I had forgotten that was there,” she said. “But, as I told you that I have at least three of your books and I do enjoy looking through them in bed. Your work really is amazing, David.”

David studied her for a long moment before saying, “Then I would assume that you view my photos in bed and masturbate.”

“You can be very blunt,” she offered with a small smile on her face.

“I told you that I could be outrageous,” he said. “Do you use toys?”

“Mostly,” was her one-word reply.

He pressed on. “Where do you keep them?”

This time Ann just motioned, pointing her finger at the end table holding the book.

David leaned over and opened the drawer. He was a little surprised to find the drawer filled with quite a variety of vibrators and dildos. While he didn’t touch anything or look for an overly long time, he did think that he saw a toy that was used for anal penetration.

Closing the drawer, David looked over at Ann and said, “Thanks for sharing that with me, Ann. Now, would you please show me the clothes that you selected for today’s photos?”

Ann had a very large, walk-in closet. David guessed that it was twenty feet square and was attached to a dressing room and her private bathroom. The clothes that she selected were hanging in the center of the dressing area. Three outfits complete with appropriate shoes below them on the carpet.

David looked over her selections. He turned and said, “The ones on the ends are excellent choices. Again, the colors are perfect for your complexion and hair. The one in the middle is very beautiful and I image would look great on you, but it would be more appropriate for a portrait. Since we will not be doing a portrait today, I’d like to see you in the other two. Why don’t you change into to one of them and I’ll select our position?”

When he walked out of her closet, Ann started to close the door before changing, but remembered that this man had taken photos of probably thousands of naked women and wouldn’t be overly interested in seeing her in her underwear. She left the door open and began to change.

David spent the next fifteen minutes moving Ann from room to room, snapping photos in a variety of positions and poses. He sent her back to change and started all over again. As he took picture after picture he became convinced that Ann would certainly be in his Top 10 all-time models. She would probably be in his Top 5 if she wore clothes to show off her excellent body.

“I think that will do it,” he told her with a smile. “I have more than enough to give you something you’ll be very pleased with.”

Ann had totally enjoyed the experience of being a model for the very famous David Westmorland, and found herself disappointed that they were finished; she would have been happy for this to go on for hours. She smiled and said that she would change again and turned to leave. After a few steps she stopped, standing motionless for what seemed like a long time. Finally she turned and walked back to David.

He was putting things into his equipment bag when she reached him. He noticed her standing there and turned saying, “Did you think of something else you wanted.”

“Actually,” she said, “I did think of another shot I would like to have.” Ann swallowed and looked into his blue eyes. “David, would you consider taking a photo of me posed like the women in the books that I have?”

“Most of the women in my photos are naked, Ann. Is that what you want?” he asked softly.

“That is what I want, David. I can’t tell you how much it would thrill me to have you pose me and take photos of me nude. I didn’t think that I would have courage to say it to you, but I probably won’t have another chance.”

David stood still and studied her for a second. His new project was not going to be as difficult as he had imagined. Finally he said, “Take off your shoes.”

Ann couldn’t imagine why he wanted her shoes off, but she quickly kicked them aside.

Again he studied her before saying, “Take off the blouse.”

She hesitated only a second before unbuttoning the soft, silky blouse and dropping it on the floor.

As David had expected, standing there only covered by a beautiful bra, he could see that she was well endowed. “Lose the skirt,” he ordered.

Ann unzipped the skirt, let it drop to the floor and kicked it aside.

When his eyes had moved from the top of her head to her bare toes, David looked up and said, “You have a beautiful body. Absolutely beautiful. Why are you hiding it?”

“Well,” she started while inwardly feeling absolutely giddy at his praise. “I am married to a member of Congress and we have been coached to be conservative with our clothing.” She paused while he continued to drink her in before she said, “Do you really think my body is beautiful?”

“Physical beauty is something that I know, Ann. And I promise that if you walked into my studio and applied for a job as a model I would hire you immediately.” He held out his hand and made a circling motion with his finger. “Turn around for me, please.”

She made a slow turn and came back to face him. “Well?” she asked.

“Your ass is perfect,” he said, sounding a little breathless. “Do you work out?”

“There is a little gym in the back that I didn’t show you. I use the treadmill, but not much,” she answered.

David took two steps in her direction, but to her side. “Not only do you have an astounding body, but your lingerie is beautiful and fits you perfectly.”

Her smile grew brighter. “I admit to having three weaknesses. One, I do love to feel sexy underneath my modest clothes. And probably as you noticed, I have a weakness for buying sex toys.”

“I did see that you had several,” he admitted.

“Those are just my current favorites,” she announced. “I have more tucked away.”

“And what is your third weakness?” he asked.

“It’s more of a compulsion,” she said, “I view your books while I masturbate. I do it at some point every day when the Senator is away. I have a very active imagination and a very active sex life … in my own mind.”

David frowned at the thought of such a beautiful woman being willing, but unable to act on her urges. He walked around her once before holding out his hand. “Give me the bra.”

She quickly slipped it off and put it in his hand. “Beautiful,” was all he could say as he looked at her breasts. “Now give me the panties.”

She bent over and slipped them off, putting them in his hand before turning around for him once more. As she turned he was amazed at her beauty as well as the fact that the panties in his hand were quite damp. She wasn’t faking it or setting him up: Ann was obviously very aroused.

When she finished her turn David said, “I’m a little surprised to see that you’ve shaved your pubic hair. It seems to me not something women that are sexually inactive generally do to themselves.”

“Most of the women in the pictures in your books are hairless. I just thought that they all looked so beautiful that I should try it too and found that I like the way it feels.”

“Do you have some place in mind where you want to pose you for a Westmorland special?” he asked.

“No, I don’t, David. You are the artist. I’ll do what you tell me,” she announced.

“There are really only two choices,” David told her as he picked up his equipment bag. “Either your bedroom or in the bar on the billiards table. Do you have a preference?”

“I would prefer my bedroom,” she said offering him a coy smile.

“Then it’s settled,” he said. “Let’s get in there.” As she picked up her clothes from the floor and began to walk back to her bedroom he added, “Pearls. I want you in pearls.” He watched her ass as she walked naked in from of him. He whispered to himself, “I want you wearing nothing but pearls.”

Once in her bedroom, David instructed her to find the longest string of pearls she had, assuming that as the wife of a rich man she would naturally have several choices. He called to her in her closet, “And pearl earrings as well.” He studied her bedroom and determined that he would pose her on her bed. “What color are your sheets?” he asked her.

“I think you would say they were chocolate brown,” she answered as she emerged from the huge closet wearing nothing but a single string of pearls that very nearly touched her belly button.

As she stood in front of him he drank in her beauty. But rather than being consumed by lust for an amazingly beautiful and naked woman, his mind was in a work mode. He was thinking of the photograph that he was going to take and how to get the results he wanted.

David turned from her and began to get the bed to look the way he had in mind. When he had it arranged the way he wanted he turned back to study Ann once more. “I’ll need you to put on some darker lip color and then add some gloss over the color. Your mouth is beautiful and I want to emphasis it.”

He stood behind her as she worked on her lips, watching over her shoulder.

“David,” she said as she worked, “All of your models look so beautiful and sexy, but they all have a certain similar look about them.”

“They look freshly fucked,” he said.

Ann turned around and looked up at him. “You fuck them before taking the shots?”

David shook his head. “No Ann, I don’t. Well, not always. It’s the look that I want on their faces. It is the secret to that series that are in the books you have. Those women all look freshly fucked. They all look like they’ve just had an orgasm or are about to have one.”

“Now I know your secret,” she said with a smile. She turned back to the mirror and asked, “There you are. Is this what you wanted?”

“You are perfect,” he said seriously. “Now let’s get you posed on the bed.”

Five minutes later he had her draped across the bed. He had her hair splayed out around the pillow and given her nipples a little tweak to make certain that they were erect. Standing back away from the bed he studied her image as he stroked his fingers over his chin. “You are almost perfect,” he mumbled. “I’m going to put my camera on a tripod. The shot I want needs to be looking down on you.” He set the camera up as he wanted and made certain that the lighting was proper before coming back to talk with her.

“Now let me tell you what’s going to happen,” he said softly. As he spoke she became quite excited and could feel the wetness between her legs as well as the hardness of her nipples. His words felt like feathers lightly running over her naked body. She began to understand how all of the women in his series of photographs all felt ‘freshly fucked.’ She was feeling it herself.

David walked around the bed, opened the bed table drawer and studied her toys. He selected a simple vibrator that wasn’t too large. He checked that the batteries were good and turned back to Ann. “Now your job is to stay like you are and watch the camera. The shot we want will not show you below your belly button, so you don’t need to be concerned with me and what I’m doing. Got it?”

Kneeling down beside the bed he placed himself between her feet. “I don’t want you to look down at me or look anywhere other than the lens of that camera. I have a remote to operate the camera. OK? Here we go.”

After making certain that the vibrator was not cold he turned it on to a low speed and touched it lightly between her legs. He felt as much as heard her soft sigh. It was evident to him very quickly that he would not need any lube for this job. Ann was quite wet and appeared to be growing even wetter as he ran the vibrating tube over the folds of her sex.

Ann felt like she was in paradise. She was lying naked on her bed, being watched by a camera and feeling the soft vibrations of a toy between her legs. He had hardly been touching her for a full minute, but she could already feel her body reaching for a climax. She felt him slip the tube into her pussy and groaned loudly as he slipped it in and again when he pulled it out.

It would have been fine with her if this went on for hours. It was heavenly. But she knew she wouldn’t last much longer. When he ran the vibe around her clit it was all over. Her clit was hard and sensitive. He seemed to be avoiding it, but she quickly understood that he knew exactly what he was doing and was simply saving this for the finale. It was only a matter of seconds before she cried out, “Oh God,” and the orgasmic wave rolled over her. She was rocked by the orgasm to such a degree that she never heard the shutter on David’s camera snapping over and over again. When Ann finally opened her eyes David was standing next to her smiling.

“I think we got what we wanted,” he said. He leaned over and pulled the covers over her body. “Why don’t you stay here and get a little rest while I show myself out. I’ll have proofs for you to see tomorrow.”

“I can’t believe that I’m not going to walk you to the door, but I don’t think I can move,” she said with a sigh. “I don’t know what you did to me, but it was wonderful.”

She closed her eyes again and David picked up his equipment and began the trip back to his studio. He knew that he had some sensational shots of her with her clothes on. He couldn’t wait to see the ones of her naked. He had wondered if maybe she, like the Senator, was gay. But, now that he was thinking about it he was certain that she was not. As he drove back to his studio, he did a little more planning on his project.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments