Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Toy

"I hate her, and hate sex, is always amazing"

59
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I've never written anything from the guy's perspective. Please let me know how I did, and suggest anything else that would have been better for this story..."

I pushed the button and it glowed. The elevator doors closed and I felt it go up. Floor: 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13.  Stopped. The black shiny metal doors opened in unison. I gripped my gym bag waiting. I walked out of the elevator and walked down the halls to my apartment. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and fiddled with the lock on the door. 

“That’s weird,” I thought to myself.

 I turned the key the opposite way and realized the door was never locked. 

“Not again Brandon,” I told myself. 

I realized that I had never locked the door in the first place. I burst through the door and dropped my bag on the ground and flung myself onto the grey couch. I looked towards the foot of the couch and noticed a lady’s handbag. It took me a minute to realize, but I ended up realizing that it was Ashley’s bag: my ex. I got off the couch and rolled my eyes. 

“Ashley!?” I yelled. I looked around the kitchen and headed into my bedroom.

We met at the doorway. 

There she was. Her long dark hair with the golden highlights that she asked my opinion on. She was there in the short miniskirt with the lacy see-through top. Her nipples peaked at me through her top. Like erasers, hard and pointed.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked her, irritated.

“Waiting for you babe,” she said innocently.

“Don’t call me that,” I said angrily.

“Why not daddy??” she asked again. 

I pushed her to the wall, my hands on her shoulders.

“You know why…” I said angrily. “You cheated on me with your ex. You ended it, not me.” 

“Yes, I did. I was a slut, getting cock so many times a day,” she said, stroking my dick.

I watched her full pink lips form every letter as she spoke. I backed away. 

“Leave. Now.” I told her firmly.

“I need you, I need you to explode in me,” she muttered as I turned to leave, with lust in her voice.

“How fucking sad. You're not getting dick today,” I said cockily as I walked to the kitchen.

“Pete and I, there's no tension,” she said as she followed me. 

“Well, we didn’t have any either,” I argued as I went to open the door for her. 

She pushed the door back and locked it. “Get out,” I told her. 

"I know you, Brandon. I know your mind, and more importantly your dick" she said whispering.

She walked me over to the couch. I flopped down on it, irritated. She sat on top of me, straddling my cock.

“Get off bitch, or I'm gonna throw you out,” I said silently.

She began to grind as she moaned in my ear. My blood was boiling. She kissed my neck and moved in my ear. She nibbled, and swirled her tongue up, and down to my collar bone.

“Like I said daddy, I know your hard cock. I know exactly what I need to do to drive you crazy,” she said, whispering in my ear as she stroked my dick with her hands. I moaned as she ground again. The blood rushed to my penis. I was so hard now. She went for the other ear.

“You know my pussy too. You know how hard to fuck, and how to make me squirt. You know how to drive me crazy, denying me pleasure, and filling me up with your cum” she said, whispering as she stroked again.

I was groaning now.

“Be the alpha, fuck me. Show me how much you hate me, and how you want to punish me, for being the slut I am,” she said, whispering again.

She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She was playing with my boner through my boxers. I pushed her off of me and stood as my pants fell to the ground.

I hated her, and I was going to make her beg for me. "I hate you, Ash," I told her under my breath.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

"I know daddy," she muttered as she spread her legs. She moves her thong to the side and rubbed her pussy.

I don't know what came over me, but before I knew it I found myself under her skirt. I kissed down her legs, near her inner thighs, and near her opening through her skirt. She moaned, grabbing her nipples from under her shirt. I pulled off her thong as she took off her shirt. 

She stood up as her skirt dropped to the ground. She jumped up and straddled her legs around my ass. I walked into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. She moaned as she sat sprawled on the bed waiting. 

Her nipples were hard, and so was I.

I ripped off my boxers and shirt as I moved closer to the bed. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the front of the bed where she sat, gazing at my penis. 

She took my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it playfully. It was warm and wet and I could feel my boner pulsating more. I grabbed her hair near her head and pushed her face into my cock. I groaned in pleasure. She bobbed my dick and sucked as the nerves in my ass clenched. She pulled off and I grabbed her and flung her on the bed.

I spread her legs wide, kissing her thighs, and the opening of her soaking pussy.

“Please daddy! Fuck it!” she shouted, grabbing the sheets.

I ignored her request and sucked her tits. I twisted her nipples hard, watching her groan in agony. I was taking the pleasure whenever I wanted. Today she was my fuck toy. I ate the entrance of her pussy as she moaned uncontrollably. When I stopped she started begging. 

“Please daddy, eat it, make me cum, I can’t wait anymore!” she cried begging.

I smirked as I aligned my dick with her mouth, again denying what she wanted. I fucked her face and played with her pussy at the same time. I stuck three fingers in her and heard her moan, struggling to breathe as my cock fucked her face past her gag reflex. Her pulses rushed through me. We were a moaning mess. 

She sucked harder as I said through my groans "You've been a bad bitch."

She nodded, her mouth full of my cock.

I moved away from her mouth, as she gasped for air. Without warning, I slammed into her pussy. It was tight. She moaned as I thrust into her. In and out. It felt amazing. “Oh my god.” she panted as she moaned. Her moaning made me very angry. I slapped her chest as she grabbed the sheets of the bed and pulled them as I fucked her in agony. I pushed my hands against her throat, restricting her moans, forcing her to keep in all the pleasure and pain she was enduring.

The friction was fantastic, and I was ecstatic as her juices lubed me to penetrate deeper into her tight pussy. Her nails dug into the sheets as she arched her back.

I fucked her faster, she was exhausted, but I didn't care.

"I’m gonna squirt.” she panted as she cried.

“Don’t you dare bitch!” I said screaming. The pleasure was so intense.

I fucked her harder, and faster as my cock started twitching. My hot cum exploded into her pussy. “Please daddy!” she screamed, tightening her tiny body up.

“I said wait bitch!” I shouted as the cum emptied my dick. I was twitching so bad.

“Yesss! It’s so hot!” she panted as she shouted begging.

I choked her neck as the cum continued to flow into her soaking pussy. It was a fat load, and my juices would not stop flowing. The twitching lasted longer than it usually would have. As I finished, I moved to her face and whispered in her ear. “Now.”

I fucked her fast as she dug her nails into the bare mattress. I watched her face as her pussy released her slutty juices. Her body exploded in pleasure, trying to catch her breath from my anger-filled fuck.

“You’re my fuck toy,” I said as I whispered in her ear. “Of course daddy,” she said gasping with a smirk on her face.

Published 
Written by fucmedadi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments