Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Caning by Miss Strictwell

"Angela has a fetish for being caned by a machine"

27
12 Comments 12
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Thirty-seven-year-old Angela was awake as usual at seven-thirty and was looking forward to her day shopping and meeting her friends at the restaurant at the mall. Before that, though, she had her meeting with Miss Strictwell.

As she threw the bedclothes off and swung her legs on to the floor and walked towards the bathroom she thought about her meeting which would be straight after breakfast. She knew to stay in her shorty nightdress which had a hem that only just covered her bottom. She also knew to remove her knickers because her bare bottom was going to be the focus of the meeting, or, rather, the need for her bare bottom to be severely caned.

Angela got more and more aroused as she washed her face and could even smile to herself at the thought of what would be done to her straight after breakfast. She remembered not to put her make-up on as that would just be a waste as her eyes were going to be pouring tears and so the make-up would only run and all have to be re-done before going out. She did brush her shoulder-length light brown hair and couldn’t resist, as normal before a caning, running her finger along her already damp pussy lips and putting her finger in her mouth and licking off her cum.

Breakfast was her normal small plate of cereal and a cup of coffee which always set her up for the day. Then, as she washed up and put her breakfast things away she took a deep breath, and then made her way back upstairs to the spare bedroom, where Miss Strictwell was waiting for her.

Feeling tense but increasingly aroused Angela walked across the hall to the spare bedroom door, took another deep breath, opened the door, walked in, and closed the door behind herself. She then went over to Miss Strickland and pressed the start button. A digital voice said in a very strict tone, “You have been a very naughty girl, again, haven’t you, young lady.”

Angela winced at the reference to being a young lady, but that always reminded her of her days at sixth form college when her fantasy to be caned started. However, she was already aroused as she replied, “Yes, Miss Strictwell, sorry.”

Loving being submissive, Angela looked at the spanking machine and already had flutters flying around her vagina. She had fantasised for so long about being spanked but had never found anyone to deal with her. Then she saw Miss Strictwell advertised. A spanking paddling caning machine with an interactive interface that could be set so she was scolded first before being disciplined. Angela enjoyed being told off as she pictured one of her old teachers at sixth form college, Miss Johnson, who had the same strict tone of voice, or, rather, Angela had set the tone of voice closest to Miss Johnson’s.

Miss Strictwell then reminded Angela of the reason for today’s punishment and what she was going to get. In the same strict tone of voice, Miss Strictwell explained, “You failed to do your homework twice this week and got a double detention. That means you need to get twelve strokes of the cane, young lady.”

As it was the usual punishment at college to be caned for a double detention, Angela naturally saw that as the perfect reason to be caned. She remembered when at sixth form college she was told by Miss Johnson twice in the same week that she got a detention and knew that would mean the cane. However, when the head prefect came into the classroom and read out the names of those in detention hers wasn’t on the list. She knew she had to ask just in case her name had been missed by the head prefect, but when she did she confirmed her name wasn’t on the list. Angela glanced at Miss Johnson who looked away and smiled as though she knew she hadn’t put her down for either detention. However, Angela felt she had missed out on the experience of being caned and her fantasy started.

Angela still had to face a full telling off from Miss Strictwell which made her feel so delightfully naughty. Then came the instruction, “Go to the caning table, bare your bottom, and bend over.”
 
Doing as she was told, Angela went and stood in front of the caning table and looked down at the tabletop that she would be bending over, and to the side saw the cane she had yesterday attached to the whipping arm. She then positioned herself in front of the table making sure her thighs were inside the leather-covered metal clasps that would secure her legs, and, bending over, stretched her arms to the far end making sure her wrists were inside the leather-covered metal clasps that would secure her arms. Her shorty nightdress rose above her waist without her doing anything so she knew her bare bottom was going to be beautifully presented to be caned.

The button to secure the clasps and to start the whipping arm was next to her left hand. She pressed it and the metal clasps tightened around her wrists and thighs. She loved to be secured in place for her caning as it passed control over to Miss Strictwell, just as she would have passed control over to Miss Morris, her headmistress at sixth form college. Of course, in case anything went wrong Angela set the safety feature, like a safe word, which was that the machine would stop and the clasps automatically undo at a pre-set number of strokes. Angela set that at twenty-four but could make it any number up to forty-eight.

Today, Angela set the machine at twelve strokes at level eight, with the severest judicial caning severity being level ten. This way Angela knew the welts would be nicely raised and so sexy to feel afterwards.

Now secured, and with more intense flutters flying around her vagina, Angela heard Miss Strictwell say in her stern tone, “I will start your caning now, young lady.”

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

Angela tensed her bottom cheeks as she always did as she heard the whirring sound of the metallic arm as it brought the senior cane down on to her bare bottom. As always she gasped with the pain, although she knew that pain would only intensify as the strokes continued to land. 

As the second stroke landed so Angela gasped slightly louder, and with the third, she gasped and shook her head with her eyes closed, as she did with the fourth and fifth strokes. The sixth had her yelping as well as shaking her head.

Miss Strictwell was set so that there was no gap after the first six-of-the-best strokes and so the seventh stroke landed without any time to recover and now Angela was yelping, shaking her head with her eyes closed, and hissing in and out through clenched teeth. As the eighth stroke landed so she also pulled at the wrist clasps although that was just a reaction to the pain, and she did the same with the ninth stroke and the tenth.

Miss Strictwell was pre-set to increase the severity of the last two strokes to one level up from whatever it was set at, and so the eleventh stroke was now at level nine and Angela cried out and knew her eyes were tear-filled. The last stroke landed and Angela couldn’t stop her sobs as the tears ran down her face and she dissolved into her normal crying which she always found so erotic.

The whirring of the metallic arm stopped but Angela’s crying continued. She knew she would have preferred twenty-four or thirty-six strokes but not at level eight, and, today, wanted the welts to be more raised and so needed the harder strokes. It was one of the many choices she had when setting the punishment Miss Strictwell would give her.

Angela felt so aroused as she felt the clasps undoing releasing her wrists and thighs before Miss Strictwell ordered, “Get up, Angela. Go and face the wall with your hands on your head and think about how naughty you have been.”

Pushing herself up and still sobbing she went and pressed her nose against the blank wall which was another of Angela’s best-loved punishments as it made her continue to feel like a naughty girl. She made it more humiliating for herself by having a piece of paper stuck on the wall where she actually pressed her nose and could not stop looking at the words, “Caned for a double detention.” So, with her hands on her head and her bottom stinging, she spent five minutes only able to see those words as she continued to find the humiliation turned her on more and more.

After five minutes Miss Strictwell announced, “Your punishment is over. Try to be good or else you will be back for another caning, young lady.”

Again, obediently following the instruction given to her, Angela lowered her arms and then turned towards Miss Strictwell and said, “Thank you for caning me, Miss.” She then went and pressed the off switch, knowing she would be setting it again the day after tomorrow for another caning.

Sniffing back tears, Angela went to the door, opened it, walked out and closed the door again. She walked across the hall to her bedroom rubbing her bottom as she walked, went in, and saw her favourite vibe, Lizzie, on the bed. Lizzie was her first true girlfriend and they had tongue and finger sex so often and it seemed so natural to call her vibe Lizzie. She loved having to lie on her back with her bottom stinging as she held Lizzie so lovingly, saying as she pressed it against her mouth and licked it with her tongue, “I so love you, Lizzie, please give me good girl sex now I have been punished by Miss Strictwell.” She then pressed the on button and ran Lizzie up and down her wet pussy lips groaning as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. When she did cum she let out a long erotic gasp and was just so happy.

After recovering from her orgasm, Angela got up, picked up her phone, and went into the bathroom. She looked at the twelve raised welts in the mirror and ran her finger along them and loved their feel. She knew she needed to masturbate, just as some of the girls did at sixth form college after a caning when they went to the toilets and did themselves, so she was duplicating that as well.

Angela loved keeping a record of her bottom after she had been punished and took a photo of herself with her phone which she would look at during the day. She then put on her make-up although knew her eyes would be red and tear-filled a while longer. After again smiling at herself in the mirror she went back into her bedroom and put on her bra and then her favourite very tight-fitting sleeveless floral dress with the short hem that only just covered her bottom cheeks. It showed off her well-toned arms and legs and she knew would be the envy of her friends at lunch as she stepped into her thong knickers and felt so sexy as she looked at herself in her full-length mirror.

It was time to go shopping and she loved how her bottom would still be stinging which was her little secret that got her aroused again. Then, when at the restaurant, she knew the seats were wooden benches and she would happily squirm around as the welts stung even more moved around trying to get comfortable. The fact her friends looked questioningly at her and asked if she was okay as they saw her squirm around and let out quiet gasps only turned her on even more

It all made her ready for more lovemaking with Lizzie when she got home and as she sipped her wine she smiled to herself how special it was to have Miss Strictwell and Lizzie to deal with her so strictly but with such love.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments