Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always A Good Girl

"Girl learns about the flogger"

11
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The week had been an extremely difficult and challenging one. Meetings with clients had filled my schedule day after day, some lasting well into the evening. The social expectations alone had weighed heavily upon my shoulders. To say that I was glad that the weekend had finally arrived would have been an understatement. I needed to relax, my thoughts kept threatening to drown me as I sank into my sofa with a sigh, I needed them to quieten.

The sudden shrill of my phone raised panic in my chest. Whatever could it be this time? I glanced at the incoming message and my heart began to thump more than my pounding headache.

I knew that Sir must have something special planned for me tonight as I stared at the screen, the message blinking back at me, His commands telling me to put on the collar and matching cuff restraints. My throat contracted as I read the message again and again, feeling the excitement at His last line telling me not to wear any panties.

Time was incredibly short, I was glad I kept myself shaven for Him at all times as I washed the weariness of the day off me under a quick shower. He had picked out my clothes for me in the text and I felt immense gratitude for not having to make the decision as I slipped into the wine red dress. 

I left my apartment and hailed down a cab, my excitement building. I didn't even blush when the driver glanced meaningfully at the heavy collar around my neck, but he recoiled when I handed over the fare as my wrist cuffs gleamed in the fading light.

It didn't matter, I was going to be with Sir, nothing could stop me now as I floated to His hotel room. I glanced at the clock as I entered the building and quickened my steps, frantically pressing the button to call the lift in the lobby.

"Ma'am?" The female receptionist called over to me from where she sat behind the desk. "You'll need to sign in, ma'am. And the elevator is broken."

My cheeks flared and I knew that my hair was soaking from the sweat I felt gathering on my skin, yet I walked over to her desk and smiled politely as I signed in and turned back toward the stairs. 

Would I have time? I took them as fast as I could, hoping against hope that I would make the journey by some miracle. I had never been late for my Sir. I dreaded to think what would happen if He didn't take this into consideration before punishing me.

But by the third flight I had to slow down before my heart beat its way out of my chest. I tried to regain control of my breathing as I gulped air down hard. I faced the remaining two flights with steely determination and began to climb more steadily.

I reached His floor just as I heard a ping sound echoing down the corridor and saw the doors closing on a now seemingly functioning elevator. Typical. I gritted my teeth and walked toward Sir's room, knocking on His door as I smoothed down my dress. He opened it before I had finished the motion and I quickly averted my eyes as I remained frozen, bent slightly at the waist. 

"You're late," Sir didn't need to tell me, but I couldn't tell His mood from the tone of His voice. 

"I am very sorry, Sir." I knew that there was no point in arguing or giving any excuse, so I kept my eyes averted and silently wished that the ground would swallow me whole.

"Look at me, Girl." My eyes met His dark gaze and He still wasn't giving anything away.

I stood at the doorway, not knowing whether I should leave now or beg for forgiveness, my lower lip trembled as I continued to stare into His eyes. Time seemed to stop, everything was moving in slow motion. I could hear my own heart beat and that stupid elevator opening in the distance once more. Well at least my descent would be fast. Just as I had made my mind up, He stood to the side and beckoned me inside and time began moving at a regular pace.

"Come to the bedroom, I have something there that will make you come quickly." He smirked cheekily at His own joke as I wobbled my way to the room on legs that seemed to have become jelly.

I gasped once I saw what was laid out on the bed.

NabiBee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NabiBee

Rope, a blindfold, and... my eyes bulged. A flogger. What was He going to do to me? I had never been punished by Sir; I was His good girl through and through. Would it hurt to beg? 

"Please, Sir?" I began before realising that I didn't know what else to say, fear and humiliation lacing my quivering voice.

"Do you trust Me?" He asked and my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes, Sir, of course, Sir," and I did, from the moment I had submitted to Him, but I glanced apprehensively again at the flogger. 

"I have never had to punish you, Girl." Sir had noticed my hesitation. "But you may find that you enjoy it. Sit on the edge of the bed."

I did as He instructed, sitting on the edge by the headboard as He slid off my dress and tied my wrists to one of the posts. He took off my bra and my nipples became erect as I became exposed to His gaze and the air alike. I waited patiently as He tied the blindfold around my eyes, my anxiety only exciting me as I felt my pussy clench and contract. I felt Him shifting as He lifted the flogger and told me to raise my ass up in the air.

"Count the falls, Girl. Breathe in as they mark you. One for each minute that you were late." I could sense His smile playing on His lips as I heard the air move and then the CRACK!

I inhaled all too late, but I managed to let out a "One," as I felt the impacting sting.

Again, the whoosh of the air and I inhaled just in time for the fall.

"Two," I gasped out, shock resonating at my core as goosebumps raised on my flesh.

And again. Whoosh, inhale, CRACK!

"Three." I felt the heat travelling into the pit of my stomach, the clenching of my walls, the pulsing in my veins. This was... exciting me?

"Four," I groaned, my stomach tight now as the fire travelled to my sex between my legs.

"Five." I shifted slightly and He growled in warning until I held my body still.

"S-sss-six," I shuddered and knew that my body was betraying me as I felt my orgasm threaten to take hold. "Sir! I'm going to cum," I warned before He drew back to mark me once more, and I felt the heat pulsing in my ass cheeks. The cool air felt like torture now.

"Good Girl!" He praised, leaning and kissing my lips hard. "I knew you'd enjoy this. We are almost there, Girl. Three more and you may cum."

"Seven." I bit my lip, the wave of orgasm building up in my tense body.

"E-eee-eight," I shook with the impact as I pressed my legs tightly together.

I didn't even get to say nine, my screams of pleasure rang around the room as I floated along waves of orgasm after orgasm until I was spent.

In the silence, once I had come back down to earth, I heard another ping echoing softly from the hallway outside the room. He had taken off my blindfold and was now rubbing in some soothing cream to the welts that I felt rising along my flesh. His gentle touch making me arch into Him and moan softly.

"Hush, Girl, let me look after you." I held still as He inspected His work. "I've never had to punish you, Girl. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Sir. I did." I felt His hand stroke my hair as He took off my blindfold.

"Good Girl. I knew you would." He chuckled softly. "That is why I asked the receptionist to tell you that the lift was broken."

I gaped at Him, a smile playing along my lips, until I looked up and caught the other instruments in His wardrobe and realised that He would be wanting to 'punish' me further.

Published 
Written by Shadedgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments