Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bend Over Like a Good Girl

"Melissa had really been a good girl all day! But that’s not what she told her husband."

9
5 Comments 5
52.4k Views 52.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
It had been a long day. A tiresome and exhausted Melissa had arrived home from her nine to five job as a social services manager. Her day normally involved organising; organising people, places and clients. That’s what they called them these days, clients. The last thing she wanted to do when she got home was organise dinner, her husband and the evening’s entertainment.

That’s where the ready meals came in handy. Melissa popped two of them into the oven. They would be done in 20 minutes. Alongside them went some vegetables and finally some sweet potatoes, peeled, peppered and sprinkled with some olive oil.

They both loved quick and easy meals like these. It left all the more time for their evening together. Melissa quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom to freshen up before her husband Mike would arrive home. She looked at herself in the mirror and then started to splash some water on her face. She went to the loo. As she sat down she heard the front door open.

Mike walked into the house and headed straight for the kitchen. He dumped his bag on the kitchen table and glanced at the cooker. He looked into the oven to see what was cooking before deciding to get a beer from the fridge. He opened the bottle and shouted.

“I’m home…”

Melissa was too busy peeing to even contemplate a reply. She finished what she was doing and started to pull her knickers up. She stopped. What was the point? She thought. She pulled them off and tossed them into the laundry basket as she walked out of the bathroom.

She met Mike at the bottom of the stairs.

“How long before dinner?” Mike asked.

“About 15 minutes,” replied Melissa. Mike nodded as they walked into the kitchen together.

Melissa grabbed a glass from the shelves and started to pour herself a cold glass of water from the fridge door. Mike walked up behind her, grabbed her dress and lifted it. He smiled as he was rewarded with a bare bum. He rested his hand on it, stroked it, and then gave it a short sharp slap before slipping his finger onto her pussy lips.

Melissa smiled as Mike fondled her and let out a short gasp when he slapped her on the bottom. She turned to him and kissed him, then took a sip of her water before sitting on the high chairs in the kitchen.

Melissa and Mike chatted about their work. Eventually, the timer on the kitchen oven started to beep and it was Mike that dished up the food. They ate, chatted some more before retiring to the lounge.

“So tell me, have you been a naughty girl today, it certainly looked like you might have been when I looked under your dress in the kitchen?” Asked Mike.

Melissa hesitated as she started to form her response. She was cut off abruptly.

“Taking your time eh!” said Mike, “you must have been naughty then!” he exclaimed.

Melissa just nodded without saying anything. She looked at the floor, deliberately avoiding Mike’s eyes and covertly bit her lower lip. Taking a deep breath, Melissa started to speak but then stopped.

“You can tell me,” said Mike.

“It was in work,” Melissa started, “I went to the loo, lunchtime. I was feeling horny, and I slipped my finger up my pussy and I played with my clit.”

“Did you make yourself cum?” asked Mike.

“No, but I wanted to badly,” She replied.

“And you’ve been without knickers all day?” Mike questioned.

“No, I took them off while upstairs,” replied Melissa.

“Why?” asked Mike.

“I felt naughty,” she replied.

“You know what happens when you feel naughty don’t you,” said Mike. Melissa nodded.

During the whole conversation Melissa never looked up from the floor. Like a little girl she was being spoken to as if she should be seen and not heard. Right now she had owned up to doing something very bad in work and for being naughty at home.

There was only one option left open to Mike. He shook his head from side to side.

“I am deeply disappointed in you,” he started, “go and prepare yourself. You know what to bring down with you.” With that he motioned towards the bedroom with his finger.

Melissa walked off and climbed the stairs, head drooped to the floor.

While upstairs Melissa prepared herself, as Mike so eloquently put it. She already had on the stockings and suspender belt. To that, she added the black chemise-like basque that she always wore on these naughty occasions, and picked out some very high-heeled black shoes. She removed the suspender belt and clipped her stockings into the suspenders hanging from the basque. She left the knickers on the bed. She knew they would not be needed. She contemplated the shoes and decided to leave them off too.

Melissa looked drop dead gorgeous. She was breathing heavily as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were already erect but she flicked at them anyway. They stood out about three quarters of an inch by the time she had finished with them. She slipped her finger one last time over her pussy, slowly dragging it back up and parting her lips at the same time. She sucked on her finger before leaving the bathroom.

In the wardrobe, Melissa picked up the one item of equipment. The one thing she must not forget and walked back to the lounge.

“What took you so long?” asked Mike.

“Nothing…” she replied hesitantly. Any form of admission now would be meaningless, she thought.

“Over there, by the chair,” said Mike.

Melissa stood in front of the chair that was facing the sofa with her back towards Mike. She held the riding crop in both hands behind her and bent slightly forward.

“I’ve been a naughty girl,” said Melissa.

Mike looked at his little girl. He marvelled at her firm body, her shape and her long legs. Her attire was the epitomy of eroticism. From his vantage point he marvelled at the way her pussy lips seemed to be squeezed from between her thighs and buttocks. He wanted to walk up to her, drop to his knees and draw his tongue over her pussy, but it would have to wait.

“Present me with the crop,” he said at last, as he rose from the sofa.

Melissa raised her right leg bending it at the knee so that the underneath of her foot was upwards. On it, she placed the riding crop so that it balanced. She presented the crop to her master. The one person that she knew could correct all her wrong doings, all her naughtiness.

Mike took the riding crop from her and stepped to one side of her body.

Melissa instinctively placed both of her legs together and bent at the waist. Her hands held onto the back of the chair. She closed her eyes and waited. And waited. And waited.

At one point she clenched her buttocks in anticipation but nothing happened.

Mike quickly drew the crop through the air deliberately missing Melissa’s bum. The swish of the crop made her jump and she gasped aloud, but the contact never came. Melissa mind was searching for every nuance that may give the game away. She was searching for every sound, every touch and every movement that would indicate contact.

She suddenly felt it.

The riding crop had touched her and Mike was drawing it across her pussy; stroking her with it.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

He slipped it between her thighs and brought it up into her pussy and then drew the whole length all the way out along her lips.

Melissa shivered at the touch. Her entire body was alive to the touch of the crop but it was the pain she wanted to feel. She wanted her bum to sting.

Mike raised the crop and swung it in the direction of Melissa’s bum. The next touch of the crop gave Melissa exactly what she craved. It contacted across both cheeks. There was a loud crack; like distant thunder from far off storm clouds. Melissa yelped out loud at the sudden impact. She panted for a while and then she felt the sting emanate out from her cheeks. It spread like mountain fire and slowly pervaded her backside. Melissa always tried not to make any noise, but Mike had caught her unawares this time. She knew he would be relishing her sudden outburst.

Mike brought the crop up a third time and once more the crack was heard as it contacted her bum. Every time it hit, Melissa would clench her buttocks immediately afterwards. This had the effect of her tightening her pussy. The sting would then emanate around her bum and this time, this time it flowed to the outer lips of Melissa’s pussy making them hotter.

The next crack of the whip came down on her backside and Melissa repeated the process of clenching her buttocks. The sting became worse. For the first few strokes, Mike allowed her to get used to the pain, he allowed the sting to permeate her and flow from the contact zone. He allowed her backside to cool, if that was the right term, before the next one struck home.

After five or six of the best, Mike started to speed up his punishment. He knew what this would do to Melissa and he loved the effect it had on her.

The crop cracked and silently Mike counted.

One, two, three, the crop cracked.

One, two, three, the crop cracked.

Melissa’s pain was taking over her body. Every time the crop struck her backside, she yelped. Every time she yelped, she clenched her bum and her pussy was clenched too. The heat was now covering her whole backside and flooding into her pussy; like a penis her pussy was becoming engorged without anyone or anything touching it. Her cheeks were crimson red. Her eyes were closed and her body full of pleasure.

Melissa was close and she knew it. Her mind was telling her how nice this was; her body was telling her how much it hurt. Both were winning.

Mike saw her clench the chair she was bending over and he too knew she was close.

The crop cracked again.

One. One. One. Mike counted every time it struck her backside. Every time it struck he pulled it back a little to lessen the marks and the pain. Melissa’s yelps had become moans and the moans became groans of pleasure as her orgasm built. She was now clenching her pussy every second as the riding crop struck home.

Finally the words Mike wanted to hear escaped her mouth. “Yes, yes, yes, Oh fuck yes…”

The riding crop cracked again and again.

Without warning Melissa collapsed into the chair. The crop cracked home once more while Melissa was convulsing over the back of the chair. Her legs had partly turned to jelly. She was clenching her buttocks and pussy so hard her stomach was convulsing in unison. Her hands shook as she grabbed the chair for stability. Her orgasm exploded with such force from the intense pleasure she flooded he groin. The first gush of her cum hit the back of the chair. The second and third gushes rushed down her legs and formed a puddle on the carpet. Another puddle they would have to mop up later on.

As soon as Mike had seen Melissa break into her orgasm he discarded the riding crop and dropped his trousers and pants. His cock was rigid. Never had it been harder than the times after her punishment. He palmed it and gave it a few good strokes before stepping up behind her.

Melissa’s juices had started to subside and she was gasping for air over the chair. Her knees were knocking together uncontrollably as she tried desperately to control her body and stand on her own two legs. She was losing the battle until she felt Mike’s hands on her hips. He pulled her upwards and straightened her. With all his force he pushed her body into the chair and parted her legs. His cock entered her in one go and he pushed it all the way in and held it there. The remnants of her juices were now wetting his trousers which hung lifelessly around his ankles.

Mike ensured he had a good grip on Melissa’s hips as he started to fuck his cock into her. The whole length left her pussy and re-entered it. He did this a few times, each time he watched it appear and disappear inside her with increasing regularity and force. Mike was not small, but in Melissa’s heightened state of wetness and the heat from the spanking she could take him all the way in up to the hilt.

Mike fucked her hard. It wasn’t about what Melissa wanted anymore, this was his pleasure. He was going to cum and flood Melissa’s womb with his spunk.

Mike fucked her like a rag doll. His strokes were quick and energetic. He could feel his cock brush against the end of her womb with every forward motion and then it was upon him. His orgasm was there. He had stopped breathing as his cock plummeted her cunt in its final throes, but at last he found time to breathe again as he could feel his spunk rise up through his shaft and into his beautiful wife.

Melissa was also on the verge of her second orgasm. The pounding she received did everything it needed to do inside her. Suddenly she kept chanting for Mike to keep fucking her.

Mike didn’t care. It was only by chance that Melissa’s orgasm made it to the surface as Mike pumped his cock into her for the last time. With a huge grunt, he pulled out and let his spunk shoot from the end of his cock onto the small of her back and finally over the crack of her arse. Some of his spunk joined forces with Melissa’s juices that had now soaked Mike’s trousers.

Mike had a lot to give and it was a good thirty seconds of pumping before his cock and balls were emptied of its contents.

Mike grabbed Melissa by the top of her arms. He stepped back and pulled her upwards. As she spun around he kissed her. His hands rested on her bum and even Mike could feel the heat emanate from her backside. He could feel minor creases in her skin, but he knew they would be gone by morning.

Melissa pulled away and looked into his eyes. She was very fortunate, very lucky to have Mike as her partner. Melissa was now fifty four, it was only three weeks ago that she had been spanked for the first time, and it was only two weeks ago that she had found she could orgasm from the pure action of being spanked. She put it down to how she coped with the pain and the intense stinging sensations. All of those actions combined to bring her off. She also felt that her mind was one of the biggest contributors to her eventual orgasms. Since that day two weeks ago, Melissa had been a naughty girl every day. Every day she had come home and had been spanked, and every day she wondered how on Earth she had misplaced so many years of pleasure – especially the orgasms.

But for now, Melissa was content to sneak into bed with her husband, Mike, and let the heat on her backside recede slowly. Perhaps supplemented with a quick fuck before they fell to sleep.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments