Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Better with age

"Are you horny, Mr. Hardy?"

23
21 Comments 21
25.7k Views 25.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My day started out like any other. I got up, took a shower and made some breakfast. As I sat in my robe in the kitchen eating my bagel and drinking my coffee, I couldn't help but notice Mr. Hardy sitting out on his porch drinking his coffee and reading his newspaper. He was an older gentleman, fifty two to be exact, but his looks had not faded. His wife had passed a few years back, she had some form of cancer.

As I sat there sipping my coffee I wondered how long it had been since he had felt a woman's touch. Even though he was twenty years my senior, I felt a small attraction towards him. Every morning after breakfast I would travel down my driveway to get my mail and every morning Mr. Hardy would wave and say, "Beautiful day."

This morning was no exception, after finishing my bagel and coffee I headed out the front door to the mail box. As I walked down the driveway a gust of wind blew my robe open, exposing my naked body, I quickly grabbed it and tied it closed. I looked up to see Mr. Hardy smiling. He tipped his cup and said, "Beautiful day, beautiful lady." Then he winked at me. I continued to the mailbox and got my mail and headed back into the house.

I sat back down at the table looking out towards Mr. Hardy's house. I noticed he was adjusting his pants and didn't seem to be very comfortable. He had his newspaper open wide and he lowered it to cover his lap. A few minutes later I saw his head tilt back and he let out a deep breath. Without realizing what I was watching, I had just witnessed Mr. Hardy getting himself off. He looked down at his paper and then he looked at me.

I quickly glanced away and gathered up my breakfast dishes and made my way over to the sink. The thought of Mr. Hardy getting off because he saw my naked body was actually quite thrilling. I went upstairs to get dressed and noticed that Mr. Hardy was still sitting on the porch. I opened up the window and decided to let him have another look. I tossed my robe aside and pranced around my room naked.

A few minutes later my doorbell rang, I picked up my robe and bounced down the stairs. When I opened my door I was surprised to see Mr. Hardy standing in front of me.

"Mr. Hardy," I said. "Can I help you?"

"Pretty lady, are you aware that your bedroom window is wide open?" He asked.

"Yes sir," I confessed.

"Oh," he looked shocked. "Well, I wasn't trying to look but you are a very beautiful girl and It's been a while since I've seen that side of a woman."

"That side?" I asked.

"Naked side," he confirmed.

"Would you like me to close the window?" I asked.

"Oh, no. I would never want that," he replied.

I glanced down and saw a bulge in his pants. I was already feeling playful so I decided to see how far this would go.

"How long has it been since you've seen a woman naked? Before today," I laughed.

"Years, unless you count TV," he confessed.

"Are you horny, Mr. Hardy?" I asked as I played with my robe string.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope



"Call me Tony," he told me.

"Are you horny, Tony?" I asked and untied my robe and let it slip open.

"Yes I am," he confessed and walked over to me.

"So am I," I confessed and dropped my robe.

He pushed me against the wall next to the staircase and ran his hands up and down my body. He gently cupped my breast and with his thumb he teased my nipple. I arched my back and urged him to take my breast into his mouth. He knew what I wanted and without hesitation he devoured my nipple. His tongue circled and licked as he sucked on my erect nipple. He began massaging my other breast with his other hand as I moan and welcome his advances.

He moved me over to the stairs and bent me over. He slapped my ass hard and then rubbed his hand in a circle before doing it again. I loved the sting of his hand and welcomed it each time. He then rubbed my pussy, I arched my back as his hand smacks my pussy. Just as he had done my ass, he rubs my pussy and then smacks it again and again.

I had never been handled in such a way and I was unsure how to react. So much pleasure wrapped in painfully welcoming smacks. The juices from my pussy were running down my leg and he hadn't even entered me yet. He spread my ass cheeks and pussy wide and stood back to admire his conquest. He then inserted two fingers into my pussy and fucked me hard, pulling out from time to time to rub my clit before resuming.

Before I knew it he had three fingers in my pussy, his thumb in my ass and his little finger teasing my clit. This man was highly skilled and knew just how to move his hand to get my pussy's attention. I could feel the tension build up in my stomach but this release was nothing I had felt before. He fucked me harder and faster until finally my pussy squirted hot juice all over him. He slapped my ass and resumed fucking my pussy. Within seconds a second wave of hot juices squirted out of my pussy, covering his hand and leg.

He dropped his pants and took his cock out. It was at least eight inches and hard as a rock. He slapped my pussy and positioned himself between my legs. He rubbed my pussy with the head of his cock, teasing me before he invaded my hole. With one quick hard trust his cock filled my pussy. He grabbed my hips and slammed himself deeper and faster inside me. I braced on the stairs as he conquered my welcoming pussy. Only stopping to pull out long enough to tease my pussy with he head of his cock, he fucked me for what felt like hours.

I felt him pull my asscheeks apart and insert his thumb into my ass while he pumped my pussy. I could feel my body going limp, having been used for his pleasure. Without removing his cock he guides me into the living room and bends me over the arm of the couch. He held on tight and thrust himself harder and faster until I felt his hard cock erupt deep inside my pussy.

He pulled his cock out and left me there, bent over the couch, pussy dripping and satisfied.
Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments