Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brand Spanking New

"She was unsure, but the overthinking made it worse…"

77
14 Comments 14
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

He was waiting for her in the car park, as if he couldn’t see her soon enough. She was still a little shy - ridiculous, considering. He had touched her more intimately than anyone, ever, seen her screaming out her orgasm, but she still couldn’t quite meet his eyes at first.

In the lift, the tension was palpable. She was almost quivering, desperate for his touch. When he brushed her shoulder, she smiled tightly, unable to respond any more without falling apart.

Luckily, the door to the room was only a few steps away from the lift. Once in there, he held her tightly from behind for a few seconds, before motioning for her to unzip her coat. As she shrugged it off, he smiled approvingly.

“Beautiful.”

She wore a leopard-print wrap dress, both low-cut and short, showing off her curvy, petite frame to full advantage, with filmy black tights, and beige, suede ankle boots. She smiled shyly.

“Thank you.”

Moving behind her again, he put his hand between her shoulders, gently pushing her forward to brace herself on the desk. His hand moved beneath her skirt, between her legs, briefly cupping her heat, before moving to pull her panties and tights down to mid-thigh. She moved to pull them down further, but he stopped her.

“Leave them.”

Obediently, she placed her hands back onto the desk, as his fingers moved between her thighs once more, from behind.

At the first feel of one finger delicately roving between her slick, puffy lips, she whimpered softly. When he stroked over her swollen clit, she gasped. Gently, he teased, circling, pinching lightly, rubbing more firmly until she began to move with him, against him.

Knowing what she needed, he slid away from her clit, plunging two fingers firmly into her tight passage. She was soaked, there was no resistance, and her gutteral moan told him this was what she’d been waiting for. She bore down onto his hand, feeling those expert fingers search out her most sensitive spot, and groaned in relief and ecstasy as she felt herself clench and release around them, flooding over his wrist.

He knew she needed more, and didn’t stop, building the speed and pressure of his movements, curling his fingers more forcefully inside her for a few seconds until she cried out again, the splash of her juices hitting the carpet distinct in the otherwise quiet room.

Gently, he slipped out of her as she gripped the edge of the desk tightly, her knees giving way slightly. She turned, offering her lips up to him, and he took her in a passionate kiss, his tongue sweeping over hers.

“I so needed that,” she murmured against his mouth. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure,” he replied, grinning. “Now, I think you should take everything off and get into bed, because I’m not anywhere near finished with you yet.”

Shivering in anticipation, she unzipped her boots, finished pulling down her tights and white, lace panties, untied the wrap dress, and slipped off the matching white, lacy bra. She knew he liked her in white - virginal, innocent, a contrast to the writhing, moaning desperation he was so expert in bringing out of her.

She slipped under the covers and waited until he joined her, his warm body the perfect foil to the cool, white, cotton bedding. Kissing her, his hand slipped again between her legs, caressing her clit, exploring her wet folds. She moaned, and spread wide for him, loving every moment of submission, letting him take control.

He pressed more firmly over her sensitive nub, sending the beginnings of orgasmic tingles shooting through her, her breathing becoming faster and her fingers gripping his arm.

“Please… please may I cum?” she gasped.

“Such a good girl,” he praised her. “Yes.”

Instantly, she lifted her hips, grinding herself into his fingers. He moved his hand lower, thrusting back inside her to milk every drop from her orgasm as she writhed in ecstasy, soaking his fingers and the sheets with her juices. He stayed inside her, stroking gently, bringing her down, as her breathing gradually returned to normal.

She looked into his eyes and smiled shyly again, still a little nonplussed by her extreme reaction to him, the way he made her respond.

He kissed her again briefly, and continued to move his fingers gently inside her, watching as her eyes widened in the realisation that he wasn’t going to let her rest yet.

Moaning softly, she relaxed into his rhythm. He was alternating between slow, smooth thrusts, and a firmer, probing massage of her g spot, bringing her almost to a peak of pleasure, and then soothing her back down instantly, over and over again until she didn’t know what she was feeling, but didn’t want it to ever stop. Eyes closed, she lost herself in the sensations, her entire being focused on the slow, inexorable rise of pleasure, as those clever, knowing fingers continued to tease and control her, gently circling deep inside.

The sweeping movements were so relaxing, she melted into them, almost hypnotised, but then each time he just pressed firmly into her most sensitive spot, making tiny circles, creating an intense pressure like she needed to pee. Somehow he knew how to make that stimulation almost unbearable before going back to the smooth, repetitively calming strokes. Over and over, until she lost track of time and the change in pace, and couldn’t think about what he was doing, couldn’t do any more than just submit and feel, the sensations overwhelming her.

Suddenly, without even being aware it was going to happen, she exploded in climax again, ecstasy overtaking her, and all the exquisite contractions of orgasm spiralling out from deep inside her, to every fingertip, hot juices gushing uncontrollably from her pussy.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

“FUCK!” she gasped, trying to regain her breath, and rolled over onto her stomach so she could lean up on her elbows to look at him.

“I think you came without asking, that time,” he remarked, conversationally.

“Did I?” she replied, smiling innocently and raising her eyebrows. “How terribly remiss of me!”

They had discussed spanking. She hadn’t been sure, but gradually had come to understand it wasn’t about pain, it was about submission and trust, about letting someone else take you exactly as far as you needed to go, and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to them. She had told him she was ready, and knew today it was going to happen.

The feeling in the pit of her stomach when she thought about it was a mix of nerves and excitement, and she had spent so long overthinking it, she knew accepting the reality was going to be the only way to calm her racing thoughts.

“Hmmm…” he replied, thoughtfully, his warm hand gliding over her buttock, skimming her cleft, along where cheek met thigh, and back up. “You know what that means.”

“Not my fault!” she protested, half-seriously.

“Well, let’s see if you can do better, then,” he proposed.

His roaming hand began to move more purposefully, over and around her ass, and then diving between her legs again. She lifted her hips to invite him further, her head buried in the pillow as he swiftly found her swollen, sensitive clit again, circling and flicking. Within seconds, she was writhing and back on the edge.

“Please Sir, may I cum?” she gasped.

“No,” he stated firmly.

She groaned. “Please!”

“Do. Not. Cum.” He accentuated each word with a sudden thrust into her soaked pussy, then back to her clit, relentlessly urging her on even as his voice denied her.

The mental and physical contrast of his demands fuelled her desperation even more, as she tried to process her desire to please him by following two sets of opposing instructions. She craved this, this knowing that she couldn’t control what happen next, but wrapped in the trust that he would bring her further and further into submission by meeting her need for vulnerability.

“Don’t cum. You are not allowed to cum.”

She struggled to fight against it, but knew it was impossible, and a long moan escaped her lips as her cunt flooded again for him.

“Did you just cum? When I told you no?” His tone was stern, but a clear note of teasing, which she loved.

“No…” she denied, fruitlessly, her lie muffled by the pillow.

“Oh really?”

To prove his point, he slid his finger between her slick lips again, flicking back over her nub again and again, as she ground down helplessly onto his hand, a slave to his control over her pleasure. He deliberately pressed just above her clit, that tiny spot that he knew left her gasping, and then pinched firmly, sending her spiralling over the edge once more, until she was nothing more than a moaning, writhing creature, soaked in her own juices and revelling in her body’s ecstatic response to him.

Her breathing began to return to normal, his hand resting again on her ass-cheek, soothing, grounding her.

“Bad girls get punished,” he reminded her. “And that was very, very bad.”

“Mmmm…” she mumbled, powerless to do anything but lie there on her stomach and accept whatever was about to happen.

The first slap landed over the lower half of her left cheek. The noise startled her more than the impact, then she felt a pleasurable heat radiate from where his palm had landed.

She didn’t even have the energy to tense against the slight sting, and she knew he’d done this on purpose, relaxed her into total submission to enable her to fully enjoy this new experience.

“Bad girls get spanked,” his deep voice clarified, as his hand landed again. Another warm sting, soothed away almost instantly.

“Bad girls need reminding.”

This time his palm warmed her other cheek, spreading the heat pleasurably. She wriggled a little.

“Bad girls need to say, “Thank you” for their punishment.”

She whimpered. This was a new level of submission, and her initial instinct was to fight against it, but she knew she wanted to give in. The combination, not knowing where the next spank was going to land, and his voice in her ear, emphasising her total lack of control, was intoxicating.

Another warm sting. Her whole ass was pleasantly warm now. It didn’t hurt, exactly. She didn’t know how to describe it.

“Thank you,” she murmured, obediently.

“Thank you…?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Good girl.” His hand continued rubbing and massaging for a moment, before resuming the controlled impact.

She said, “Thank you, Sir,” each time, the rhythm of the spanking building, and it was bringing her up to a point of need in the same way as if he were attending to her clit.

“This is what you needed,” he told her, his mouth so close to her ear that she could feel his warm breath. “Why did you fight it so long? Such a good girl, taking your punishment and saying thank you. Such a good, bad, girl…”

She didn’t want it to stop, this haze of pleasure-sting, knowing she was pleasing him, embracing her submission. But then his hand plunged inside her again, deep into her soaking cunt, exploring, seeking out her G-spot, rubbing it once, twice, three times, and that was all it took.

She screamed, her entire body spasming into her most intense orgasm yet, thrusting back onto his hand and clenching around him, pumping out hot liquid over and over again until she collapsed, his hand still inside her.

He stroked her hair back, and kissed her temple. She was unbelievably content, revelling in the feeling of being his. This was the next stage in her submission. This was what she had craved. She couldn’t wait to see what the next step was.

Published 
Written by Babygirl4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments