Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Story

"Princess just wants her presents, but needs to be punished first."

9
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I woke with the excitement that most little girls feel on the morning of Christmas. Theodore was clutched tightly in my left hand as I pulled off the covers with my right and rushed out of bed. I quickly raced out of the room and went to Daddy’s bedroom. He was sleeping, but I woke him up anyway. 

“Daddy, it’s Christmas! There’s no time for sleeping!” I poked him gently with Theodore until he stirred and his eyes opened. 

“Good morning Princess. I suppose it’s not fair for me to keep you waiting.” Daddy smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss on the top of my head and a tight hug. 

“Daddy, can we open presents now?” I tried to contain my excitement in case he said no, but it was too difficult. 

Daddy chuckled before he responded. I got nervous as his face shifted towards being more serious. “Sure Princess, after we take care of one thing first.” I frowned at him, but I kept my mouth shut and waited for him to finish. “You need your Christmas spanking first. Only good girls get presents. You’re always my good girl, but you’ll be a proper good girl after your spanking.” 

I panicked and pleaded with him using my eyes. “Daddy, I’ve been very good this year!”

Daddy shook his head. “Princess, have I had to spank you at all this year?” 

I looked at the ground. “Well yes…” 

“Then you haven’t been a proper good girl this year.” 

“I’ve already been punished, though!” 

Daddy frowned at me. “Young lady, stop arguing. This is happening no matter what. Don’t make this worse on yourself. Continue to argue with me, and I will wash your mouth out with soap.” I nodded and waited for Daddy to continue. Daddy grabbed my ear and led me to the living room. He moved the door and put me in the corner. I put my hands behind my head as he pulled my Snow White panties to the floor from underneath my nightgown. He walked out of the room, and I waited patiently not wanting to risk losing my toys. 

Daddy came back after some time. I heard the noise of something being placed on the couch and listened as he walked back over to me. He moved my hands out from behind my head. I was led over to the couch. Daddy sat down first and had me stand in front of him. I looked down at the ground dreading what was coming. Daddy gently lifted my chin and had me make eye contact. “Get over my knee Princess.” 

I nodded and pulled myself over my lap. Daddy smoothed the nightgown over my bottom and I felt the pressure as he left his hand in place onto my upturned bottom. “You want presents, but only good girls get presents. I’ve spanked you more times than I can count this year. I love you, and you’re my very special good girl, but you’ve been very naughty. You will learn to be a proper good girl, and I am going to teach you by giving you the proper spanking you deserve. Do you understand young lady?” 

“Yes, Daddy. I understand.” I braced myself for the punishment to begin. I felt the pressure of Daddy’s hand leave as he raised his hand and then the sharp sting and he smacked it hard on my bottom. This process continued, and I began to yelp out in pain with every hit. 

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Daddy smacked me at least twenty times before lifting up my nightgown revealing my pink, bare bottom. I blushed, but did not complain. “You are going to get the hairbrush now. What do naughty little girls like you deserve?”

I blinked back the tears already forming. “They deserve for their naughty bottoms to be turned bright red with the hairbrush.” 

“Yes they do.” I felt the coolness of the brush before the heat that came with it being forcefully smacked against my bare skin. I screamed out in pain and began to squirm. The hits came rapidly and hard as Daddy picked up a pattern of hitting on one side of my bottom, a thigh, the other side, and then the other thigh. Tears streamed down my place and I muttered a series of yes daddies as he told me how I’m a naughty girl and that naughty girls need to learn and that this is the only way. 

After about fifty hits with that hairbrush, Daddy and I are both breathing rapidly. I cried over his lap as he began to rub my bottom. “It’s a very nice shade of red. Very festive.” I didn’t respond. “Stand up Princess.” I obeyed and waited for him to give more instructions. He stood up and I watched as he removed his belt. “Bend over the couch. We are going to count to ten. Don’t argue, or I will increase it.”

I bit my lip and cried as I bent over the couch. “Daddy I’m so sorry. I’ll be a good girl.”

I listened as I heard the belt fall freely from the loops of his pants. “I know that you’ll be a good girl. You’re always my good girl. We’re almost done here.” He brought the belt up to my bottom and gave me the first hit. 

“One Daddy!” I struggled to stay in place, but I didn’t really want any more hits than I was already going to get. He hit me once more. “Two Daddy!” This process continued until we were on the eighth stroke of the belt. I sobbed as I let out an “Eight Daddy!” I shook, but I managed to stay in place. He hit me for the ninth time. It was the worst out of all of them so far. “Nine Daddy! I’m sorry! I’m so so sorry! I’ll be good, I’ll be good!” I sobbed as the tenth hit came as hard as he could. “Ten Daddy.” I collapsed onto the couch and felt Daddy lift me up into his arms. I sobbed into his chest as he pulled me back onto the couch to rub my bottom. 

“You did such a wonderful job. I’m so proud of you. You’re my wonderful, good girl.” Daddy left the room to give me some time to cry. When he returned, he handed me my first present to open. I smiled at him and quickly opened it. Beneath the wrapping paper was a giant cat Squishmallow. 

I squealed with delight. “Thank you, Daddy!!”

He smiled back at me and held me in his arms as we watched cartoons. I clutched the stuffed animal to me and shifted periodically to relieve some of the pain.   

Published 
Written by subbert
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments