Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie Returns To University

"This was beyond Debbie's wildest dreams"

5
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Debbie discovers pain and pleasure that she had never experienced before."

When Mike had finished at university, he was due to start work in his chosen profession with a top law firm working in the city. He had passed his law degree with a first and because of this, he had found that he had first pick of most of the positions being offered to graduates. He was going to spend his first year working as a trainee lawyer while Debbie would be finishing her degree at Warwick University.  

They were still very much in love with each other and had shared a flat during Mike's last year at university. Their sex life had been wonderful and they were living together in total harmony. Right from the start, Debbie had begged Mike to buy a cane and he didn't take very much persuading to fill her request. He didn't like hurting Debbie, but caning those lovely hands and occasionally that wonderful bum was enough to get a saint aroused. Not to forget that the sex afterwards was always exciting and extremely satisfying.  

Debbie turned everybody's head wherever she went and Mike felt so proud that Debbie was his girlfriend. They didn't tell their friends that corporal punishment played such a major part in their lives, although they had discussed school punishments and quite a lot of them knew about their experiences at school. Often while telling each other their stories about the school canings, she could see that a lot of the girls and most of the boys had found the caning of girls exciting as you could see the boys' bulging pants.

When they had returned to their room, they were so horny that they would soon be fucking like rabbits just thinking about the stories that they had told, and Debbie's hands being caned had often followed.  

Time passed much too quickly and they had only two weeks of the summer together before Mike was off to work while Debbie had her studying to do before returning to university for her final year. Mike knew nothing about the relationship Debbie had with his mother but she was nearly caught out when Mike spotted cane welts on her palms. She had explained to him that she had felt so horny she had tried caning her own hands while thinking of him, but she told him it wasn't the same as when he was delivering the punishment.  

Mike was so excited after Debbie had explained her stripes to him that caning her lovely soft palms and the rampant sex they had afterwards was mind-blowing. Debbie even told Mike that he could cane her bum because she knew how much he enjoyed that and he could fuck her from behind with her cane welts and all.   Debbie was soon screaming as she thrashed about as they had had their orgasm together, and she had told Mike that she loved him so much as she had been coming again and again.

Mike felt the heat radiating from Debbie's caned bum as he fucked her hard and he had no doubts that he was the luckiest guy alive. Debbie had cried tears of joy; she knew that she wanted both her relationship with Marion and her mum to last forever and that she would definitely marry her Mike.  She had thought to herself that one day she might even tell Mike she was bisexual and the arrangement she had with the two women, but until then it was to be her secret.  

It was soon time for Debbie to return to Warwick. God only knew she would miss her sessions with the girls and her life with Mike. One more year, she thought to herself, and they would all be together forever. She knew that going without her fetish would be intolerable and she would have to find an outlet for her desires. She had to laugh at herself and thought she could now add raging nymphomaniac to her list of debauchery. She would never think of cheating on Mike, but going with her girlfriends seemed to be an acceptable alternative because in the circumstances, she didn't count this as cheating.

 

She soon got back into the swing of university life, and the girls had their little clique that often would be found discussing everything from films, masturbation, boys, and much to Debbie's delight, school and the punishments they had received. She grew particularly close to a girl called Victoria, who was doing the same course as Debbie; they were known in the uni as the two most fuckable students on campus, but no boy had ever got past first base with either of them or had even come close.  

Victoria had gone to a girls' public school in Hampshire which was academically excellent, very sports orientated and had as she found out a strict discipline policy. When the discussion had turned to corporal punishment, their friends were amazed that Debbie and Victoria had been the recipients of the cane so often while at school as they looked and acted impeccably. Debbie always said she was good at school and up to the age of seventeen had only been caned once; that had been just one stroke on her hand when she had been sixteen by a teacher who she thought had just liked caning the girls.  

She added that she had always thought that she had deserved all the punishments that the headmistress had inflicted on her but told them that the last two canings that she had received had been for an incident she didn't regret and told her friends what had happened during the hockey match. All the girls had agreed after hearing the circumstances that had occurred causing the incident they would have probably acted in the same way.  

Victoria told her friends that she had been a nightmare at school, that they continually told her she was lucky not to be expelled and she had thought that the only reason that they had kept her there was that academically she had excelled and that she was needed for the school team as she was a county player at hockey.   She had been caned so often by her teachers in class that she had lost count of how many times she had been punished and added that she had deserved most of the punishments.

She had been regularly punished by the head and twice she had received six stinging strokes of the cane on her bum. The head had rung her parents on both occasions to tell them the reason for the punishment and when she had explained the situation to them, they had unreservedly agreed to the punishment, adding it was what she had deserved. She was the only girl who had received this form of punishment at the school as far as she had known.

When she had told this story to her friends, the girls had become very animated, and when the boys had been listening, she had known how excited they had become because the bulges in their pants had never failed to appear.  

She had told them that the second time her bum had been thrashed, it had hurt her not just physically but mentally as well. She had made her mind up to change her behaviour, become a better person and to ensure that nothing like that would ever happen again. She had stopped smoking from that day and hadn't had a single cigarette since. She stopped hanging around with the girls who bullied the younger pupils and enjoyed defying the rules. She had realized that she wasn't a very nice person and had vowed to change her ways.  

All her friends and teachers had remarked at the time they couldn't believe the change in her attitude that had occurred and that the caning must have made her see sense. Victoria had become a prefect in her last year at school, she captained the county hockey team and had left school with four excellent A levels. She had been well respected by the teachers and loved by her fellow pupils, but they had still remembered that she had been the first and only pupil at the school to ever feel the cane across her bum. This was something Victoria would never forget, nor did she ever want to.

Debbie and Victoria went for a drink down their local pub; they had found a seat away from the crowd where they could drink and talk in private. Victoria had asked Debbie how she was coping without her adorable Mike. Debbie had replied that she missed him very badly but she knew that she would find a way to survive.   The subject had soon turned to their schooldays, and as they both played hockey for the university, Debbie had told Vicky about the Boreham hockey match in detail. She told Vicky about the assault on Miriam Taylor and how she had retaliated by swearing at and slapping the  Boreham girl on her face.  

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

She had then told Vicky about the canings that had followed and that one of the girls had had her bum caned because she had damaged her hands the night before their punishments. When she had told Vicky about her two canings, her eyes had nearly popped out of her head and she could see Vicky getting very excited and animated. She told her the second caning had been so excruciating that she who was usually so brave while being caned had jumped, screamed as she had cried her eyes out. She then told Vicky that Mike's mum had been her witness during the caning and would tell her later about the relationship she shared with Marion.  

At this point, Debbie thought that Vicky had had an orgasm as she had started to rapidly pant as her eyes had rolled and she had tried very hard to contain her emotions. Debbie grasped her hand and rubbed it; she had told her not to worry as she was sure she had been the only one to witness what had happened. God, she thought to herself, she had found the perfect girl that she could have only fantasied about, and a big smile had appeared on Debbie's face.   The punishments, especially Debbie's, had caused Victoria's orgasm, and Debbie knew that Vicky was into corporal punishment, but it was beyond her wildest dreams just how much she was besotted with caning.

What with the drink and her imagination running riot, Debbie fantasized that Victoria was holding out her hand while she lashed the cane down on her beautiful palms. To her delight, Victoria had made the initial move and told Debbie that she had an empty house as her flatmate was away at her parents' and would she like to come back to her place. Debbie jumped at the chance, and the two beautiful slightly inebriated young women had held hands while they had hurried along to Victoria's flat.  

Once through the door, they had run up the stairs as fast as their legs could carry them and then they had thrown themselves at each other, tightly hugging. They had kissed passionately with their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Victoria started ripping off her clothes and Debbie followed her example.

Their hands were soon inside each other's fannies, working ten to the dozen as they fell onto the bed and massaged each other's clits. They were thrashing, moaning and then screaming as they came together, shouting in ecstasy. They quickly recovered and were soon thrashing and screaming again with delight. "Cane me!" cried Debbie, "Fucking cane my hands hard and make me cry!" she shouted at Victoria.  

Vicky climbed off her bed, went to her wardrobe and produced the most wicked-looking cane that Debbie had ever seen. Debbie jumped off the bed and stood in front of Vicky with her hand held out, palm lying face up and flat. Vicky bought the cane whooshing down, striking her tender soft palm with a mighty crack. Debbie stamped her foot but held her hand out straight while Vicky bought the cane down for the second stroke. Then the third struck her palm with an almighty crack; this seemed even harder than what the first two had been. Debbie cried, screamed and stamped her foot, waving her stinging hand around.

Vicky had then grabbed hold of her hand and kissed the stripes before thrusting Debbie's hand between her legs onto her steaming hot wringing wet fanny. She then screamed at Debbie to fuck her and make her come and to rub her clit as hard as she could. She had told her that if she caned her on the bum as hard as she had got it at school then she would make her dream come true as she would hold out her hands for her while Debbie thrashed her tender palms with her wicked cane.  

Debbie soon had Vicky screaming with ecstasy as her fingers moved in and out of her fanny; she had shouted out to Debbie that she loved her and she wanted her to cane her so hard that she would cry. Victoria then bent over, gripping her knees, and Debbie had the cane whistling through the air and biting into that lovely bum very quickly. Four strokes had landed on those gorgeous cheeks and Victoria still hadn't made a sound; even her tears were kept in check. Debbie made sure that the last two strokes were the hardest she could deliver, and the crack was like a gunshot as her cheeks were thrashed.

Vicky had been finally been broken; she cried, screamed, jumped about and grabbed Debbie, kissing her passionately and begged her to fuck her. They rolled about on the floor, fingers, thumbs working overtime and shouted with ecstasy as they came together. Debbie looked at the stripes on Vicky's bum and thought to herself that she hoped she hadn't caned Vicky too well.

That question was soon answered when she had told Debbie to cane her hands as hard as she had been caned herself at school, then she would cane Debbie's other hand, and she had promised that utopia would follow.  

Debbie could only wonder at Victoria's stamina. She was so excited that her fantasy was coming true that she brought the cane down hard onto Vicky's beautiful palms and Vicky stoically took her punishment. It wasn't until the last stroke had struck the tender flesh of her hand that Vicky let out a scream, stamped her foot and burst into tears. She kissed Debbie hard on the lips and had thanked her for the exceptional caning she had delivered.

She then told Debbie that she would now receive her last three strokes of the cane as promised, then she would experience a joy that she had never imagined existed.   Debbie was determined to take her caning stoically after seeing how brave Victoria had been; she knew that she would find keeping her hand still would be hard as she raised her unmarked hand for her punishment.

The cane cracked like a gunshot as it struck Debbie's unmarked palm; her resolve was broken by the very first stroke as she screamed, cried and waved her hand around. She needed all her courage to lift her arm for the last two strokes and yelled and cried as the cane hit the tender flesh of her delicate hand. God knows she had been caned hard before, but this was by far the hardest she had ever experienced.  

Victoria had pushed Debbie onto her bed before she had time to react and she pushed her new toy into Debbie's wringing wet fanny. Debbie gasped; her stinging palm suddenly didn't feel so unbearable anymore. The dildo tickled her clitoris as Vicky pushed it further in and it started to vibrate. She then sucked Debbie's striped palm while working the dildo frantically in and out.

Debbie had cried tears of pure joy, screamed and thrashed around until she came again and again as she had never done before; she felt that she was bursting as water squirted down her legs. This was ecstasy at its best, and Vicky kept thrusting the dildo in and out of her burning fanny until she had flopped back on the bed exhausted, knowing that she could come no more. She had been fucked until she had been running on empty and had never been satisfied like this before. 

They hugged and kissed as they told each other the joy they had experienced and how much they loved each other; soon they had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Debbie had woken first, opened her eyes and looked at the beautiful girl lying next to her with her stripy palms. She gently held Vicky's hand and sucked her gorgeous palm that she had caned so hard only hours before. She had known then that she was going to be much more than just alright with her gorgeous Victoria, that this was the start of a relationship that could last for the rest of their lives.

 

The rest of Debbie's last year at university will be told in full.

  .....

 

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments