Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disciplined Secretary

"Some surprisng things happen when an employee is punished."

24
5 Comments 5
23.5k Views 23.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The first time I found out that some women liked being spanked on their buttocks was when I had to discipline my own secretary.

It wasn’t official company policy of course, but for years female employees got corporal punishment at my mid-sized law firm of Cromwell, Bartleby, Stevens and Yates. They could get it for making serious mistakes or for bad behavior on the company premises.

It didn’t happen that often; maybe a few times each year. After the annual Christmas party, where a lot of drinking occurred, usually a couple of ladies got their asses whupped. One college intern was caught smoking pot in a stairwell and she was thoroughly punished for that. Another young girl got caught masturbating at her desk. Her ass paid the price for her pleasure.

Women who tried to refuse risked losing their jobs. I only knew of one case where that had happened.

There were a couple of ways to administer the beating, and the male in charge of her made the decision. One way was to bend them over a desk or couch and hit them on the seat of their skirts or trousers with a paddle.

Anyone who thinks that is getting off easy has never seen or had a paddling. In high school, I knew guys who would show their behinds to us after being struck over their jeans. Believe me, those pants didn’t offer much protection against determined paddle swings. Their asses were seriously bruised afterwards.

The other option for misbehaving females was to take them over one’s lap and spank their exposed buttocks with one’s hand. An implement was rarely used, although I heard of a case where the man used a ruler.

Since it was “only a hand spanking” it could go on for some time. Some ladies would protest the length of the punishment but rarely did they get any mercy.

I knew that women who had been spanked would later go into a ladies room later and show their marks to their friends and colleagues. There would be expressions of sympathy as well as comparisons to the behinds of other females who had gotten it at an earlier date.

****

I was an associate at the firm although I had ambitions to make partner eventually. I was thirty-four at the time of the incident I’m going to describe.

Ellen Mae Kramer was twenty-eight. She was rather heavy-set, although I enjoyed looking at her ample backside when she wore tight trousers. She had dark, almost black hair, which sometimes she let hang below her shoulders and at other times she would pin it up in a bun. She had steel-rimmed glasses and nice gray-green eyes.

I knew she wasn’t married, but beyond that I had little information about her life outside the office. She was sociable except when the topic was herself. She did know that I myself was not married.

Her infraction was that she had made a serious error on one of the documents she had sent out. For people who are not lawyers, the mistake itself would seem impenetrable or perhaps just boring. But I knew the serious consequences of what she had done and I had to punish her.

I think she knew that she might be disciplined, and she looked a little nervous when she came into my office the day after we had discussed the case. She had a white blouse and a dark gray pinstriped jacket over that. The white sleeves of the shirt stuck out from under the jacket. Her skirt was black and came down to just above her knees. She was wearing dark stockings and shiny black shoes. Today her hair was pinned up at the back of her head.

She stood at the far side of the desk as I sat there. I said something like, “So what are we going to do about that document you prepared?” Maybe she was hoping that I meant some practical way to fix the problem. She didn’t bring that up, however. I went on, “Obviously, this requires some serious discipline, so you will be more careful in the future. I’ll tell you how it will go.” She knew what I meant and she started protesting immediately.

“No, please don’t do that. I promise to be a good employee from now on.” It came out sounding meek rather than defiant. I wasn’t surprised; she could be a little shy.

“Now Elly (that was the name I sometimes used with her), I want you to come over here and stand by my right side. But first I have to get myself in the right position.”

I rolled my chair back, pushed back the arms, and locked the wheels. I also raised it somewhat so that she would be better placed on my lap. There was a lounge chair immediately to my left; Elly could lean over that and use her hands to steady herself.

I beckoned her over; now she knew for sure she was going to get it. I said, “Left up your skirt and lower your pantyhose, to the knees actually.”

“Please sir, don’t do this to me”

“I have to; you know that.” Then she came over to my right and I pulled her over my lap.

“Put your hands on the other chair to brace yourself.” The way I had done the set-up put her head down and her buttocks as the highest place on her body. Her shoes touched the floor.

I took a moment to examine said buttocks. They were broad and prominent; they were nicely shaped actually. Her skin was very pale. I knew that wouldn’t last long.

For a moment I felt sorry for her. She was genuinely a nice person and most of the time, in spite of her big mistake, she was a better than average employee. I knew that I couldn’t let those feeling sway my decision, so I put them out of my mind.

She still had cute little blue and white panties on. Without any  comment, I put my hand in the waistband and started to yank them down. She put a hand back there and said, “Please, don’t take off my panties.”

“I have to Elly; it’s got to be on your bare behind. It will be long and hard, so be ready for that.”

I had spanked a girl before; there was a kinky chick I had known at my college. She didn’t like spanking per se, but she did it a few times to please me. A number of years had passed, but I thought I still had the knack. I liked the feeling of Elly’s solid body pushing down on my lap.

“Now put your hands on the other chair so you have a way to brace yourself.”

She tried a last plea, “Please sir, don’t spank me. I’ll be a model employee from now on.”

“Oh, I’m already sure of that.”

I didn’t want to do a warm-up, so I just put my arm up high and gave her a vigorous blow to her right cheek. She just said “Ouch,” I think. I had left a handprint on her behind. I decided to add an identical one on the left cheek.

After that I started a steady but forceful whacking of her ass. She didn’t say much, just “ouch” or “ow” with each stroke. She wriggled around somewhat and pushed her shoes against the carpet. I didn’t make a big deal about that; I figured that a lady getting punished could express her pain to some degree. I put my left hand on her back to keep her in position.

After more of this her backside had reddened considerably. My hand started to get a bit sore, but I knew that was inevitable and I persevered. At one point I stopped and briefly rubbed her. He flesh felt very warm.

I commented, “Your behind already looks quite different. I bet if feels a lot different too.”

“Of course it does, sir. How long is this going to go on?”

“Until I think you’ve had enough. You have been a very careless employee this time.”

After more spanking, I noticed some changes. For one thing, I had a huge erection. I wondered if she could feel that poking up inside my pants. I was the boss, so I didn’t have to worry about offending her with my boner.

She started to act differently too. Her cries of pain started to sound more like moans. She pushed herself up even higher, and she began to gyrate her hips against my crotch.

I thought I knew what was going on, but I didn’t want to admit it to myself. For some reason, I noticed a white ribbon tied around her hair bun. Around then she looked back at me. I couldn’t completely decipher her expression, but there seemed to be a look of anticipation in her face.

Then I got some unmistakable evidence. Her cunt was exposed and visible to me. She wasn’t one of those women who shaved and she was quite hairy down there.

What I noticed was that her pussy was wet and glistening with fluid. More creamy stuff was coming out. Her vulva was gaping open and it had reddened along with her behind. The little knob of her clitoris had stiffened and it now was visibly protruding from her. She lifted her head and made more noises.

I think, even though I should have known better, that I surprised that this modest and proper girl had such intense sexual feelings. Let many men, without really thinking it through, I had mistakenly thought that only the hot-looking girls were really hot.

I ventured to say, “Do you want me to stop now?”

She pleaded, “No, please don’t stop.”

I had to actually know for sure. “You mean you like this?”

“Oh, yes, I like it a lot. Do you like doing it?”

I told her the truth, “Yes, I’m enjoying it.”

Her behind was entirely reddened with a few darker spots. I think I was bruising her somewhat. As I continued to spank her, I dared ask her, “Elly, are you going to come from this?”

Her answer was quite direct, “No sir; I’m going to need some, ah – assistance.”

I knew then that I’d have to finger-fuck her to her orgasm. I wasn’t just going to leave her in this condition. I stopped for a moment and rubbed her, “You really feel hot.”

“I know, it’s like it’s blazing.”

Without further comment I did what was necessary. I pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her ankles so I could get her legs apart. Then I did what came naturally.

I put my right hand into her pussy. I gently poked her clitoris with one finger and I put a couple of others in and out of her vagina. She was so turned on that she instantly reacted. She rocked her hips back and forth and her voice was a continuous moan.

“Am I doing this right?”

“Oh yes sir; it’s perfect.”

She dug her shoes into the carpet to get more traction. He body began to bounce on my lap as her pleasure increased. I was amazed to realize it wouldn’t take long for her to reach orgasm. It seemed that most other women I had known had needed more stimulation.

At the moment of her climax she arched her back and lifted her legs. A little dab of pussy juice squirted from her. Being the conscientious person that she was, she didn’t yell as loudly as she could. After all, we were in an office, and it be unseemly to hear a woman crying out in such enjoyment. I already suspected that some busybodies outside my closed door had heard the sounds of the beating.

After that, she sort of collapsed on me. She was still breathing heavily. I said, "If you wish, you may reach back and rub your buttocks to comfort herself.”

She instantly grabbed herself and said, “Thanks; it feels like it’s going to fall off.”

Then I said, “It’s corner time now. Stand over by the wall and hold your skirt up.”

She got up, a bit unsteadily, and shuffled over there with her pantyhose down. I glanced at her face and she looked, as I might describe it, somewhat discombobulated. I wondered what my own expression was. As she stood over there, I wondered if she felt shame or delight or both. Both butt checks were sticking out and they had ovals on them that glowed a deep red.

She didn’t look back at me, but an intense thought came to me. I knew it was a bad idea and I could get into a lot of trouble- like losing my job – if my plan went awry. Nevertheless, I felt I could trust Elly and she wouldn’t snitch on me, however the proceedings went. Besides, the feeling was too intense to just ignore.

I said, “Elly, I have something to ask from you.” She did look over at me now. I hesitated for a moment and got my courage together.

“Elly, since I gave you sexual pleasure; I feel you owe me some pleasure in return.”

She smiled at me, “Really? And how would that go?”

“I’ll show you right now.”

I stood up and unzipped me pants. I took out my erect cock and it jutted from the opening in my trousers.

“Do you know how to give a blowjob?”

She was enthusiastic, “Of course I know how to do it.” I wondered where this modest-looking girl had been and with whom she had done it with.

“Then kneel down. I’ll come over to you.”

She really did seem to know what she was doing. She started off with gentle licking, kissing and cucking along my entire penis. Then, as she got more serious, she held my cock in her right hand and began a more determined sucking on the outer half of it.

Now I was the one groaning with pleasure. I ran my hands across her head and gripped her tight hair bun. She had a tactic to increase my excitement. She put her left hand up and behind me and caressed the seat of my pants. I have had woman rub my ass before to speed up orgasm, but never with oral sex.

I wondered if she was going to swallow my semen. I could feel the pressure building up and then I came in her mouth. She did try to swallow, but there was too much to handle and some of it dropped out on the floor. Some drops landed on the front on her jacket.

She was a considerate lover. After I came, she went back to sucking me to get the rest of it off me and also to just be affectionate. When she stopped and I was able to breath normally again, I said, “I’m sorry I got a little on your clothes.”

AnneDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneDark

She was not perturbed. “Don’t worry, give me a handkerchief and I’ll go and clean up as best I can.” She pulled her undergarments up again. After she came back from the ladies room I noticed the mess on the carpet.

She said, “Just drop the handkerchief on it and do what you can. Do you have a towel somewhere?”

I didn’t. She said, “You worry too much. Nobody will guess what it really is. And how often do they run the carpet cleaner over it? Once a week.”

I was standing there feeling somewhat stunned. Then she surprised me. She put her arms around me and kissed me, passionately. I could still taste some of my own cum on her lips. This make-out session was short but intense. When she pulled back she gave me a knowing smile. It seemed to say, we’re in this situation now; what are you going to do about it?

I thought about it and then I cleared my throat. I said, “Ah, Elly, how about. . .” I thought, don’t make it a question, just tell her what you want. “I’d like to go to dinner with you tonight.” Might as well do it today, I thought, rather than waiting for the weekend or something.

She beamed at me. ”Of course, I’d like to go out with you." Then she got a thoughtful look. She rubbed her backside and said, “Man, I’m pretty sore down there.”

Rather than apologize, I replied, “I did a thorough job on you.”

Fortunately she laughed at that. “Indeed, you did. No halfway measures for you.” Then she said, “I’d like to go to the Minetta Tavern.” That was a long-lived Italian restaurant and bar down in Greenwich Village. I often preferred to pick the a venue for a date and not let the woman do it. This time I went along with her.

She said, “Did you know that the likes of Dylan Thomas and Eugene O’Neil, among others, used to hang out there?”

She had impressed me, “Okay, I did not know that. Who else did you say?”

“I didn’t say, but there was also e.e. cummings and Ezra Pound.”

I reached out while facing her and we held hands. I said, “Well, I guess we’ll be the ones hanging out there now.”

#####

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments