Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farmhands

"Country discipline hasn't gone out of style in the South."

33
7 Comments 7
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I found myself in awe of my surroundings. I had never been south of the Mason-Dixon line in my entire life, but I found myself traveling into the belly of the Bible Belt looking for work. In a moment of sheer capriciousness, I thought that I needed a change of pace, if only for a little bit before I completed accepted adulthood.

Virginia took forever to drive through, it was made up of long stretches of highway almost completely covered in large tractor-trailers and signs for various battlefields. Should I really be doing this? The thoughts swirled around in my brain as I tried to find a reason why I shouldn’t continue, but I had nothing to return to.

By the time I reached Tennessee, I noticed an immediate change in the driving dynamics. Tennessee drivers reminded me of those I found in Massachusetts and New Jersey. I was absolutely frightened by cars whizzing by me and stealing that little bit of buffer space I liked to have between myself and the vehicle in front of me.

Finally, a sign welcomed me to Alabama on my third day of travel. I was surrounded by large open spaces and farmland that ran for miles. The ground on either side of the highway looked like a December morning, with snowy fields contained by wooden fencing. Oh, it’s cotton! Cottonfields! I’ve never seen cotton fields before! This is so cool.

Rural Alabama was definitely a sight to behold. I’ll tell you this though, it’s not as ‘trashy’ as it’s pictured in the media. It was all nice little houses interspersed with trees and farms, restaurants I’d never heard of before, and churches everywhere. ‘Roll Tide’ was like their state motto, and it took me longer than I’d like to admit before I knew what it meant (For everyone, it’s their college football team).

In a small town north of Tuscaloosa I saw a sign that read, “Farm Help $10 Hourly, Housing Provided”. Intrigued by the offer, and the fact that I might get a job and a place to stay in one go, I plugged the address from the sign into my GPS and followed it.

After about ten minutes of driving, I found the farm. It was a large set-up and while they called it a farm it was nothing like I was expecting. First off, it was more stables than farms, with horses running around everywhere. Secondly, it wasn’t rural or rustic at all, it looked like a giant mansion, but not one of those old plantations.

“Did ya get turned around, hun?” A woman of forty asked as she greeted me in her driveway.

“Uh, no, I saw the sign for farm help. I was looking for a job,” I explained nervously.

“Well, that’s great! I still need some help in the stables,” She said with a smile.

“That would be perfect. I’m Fiona,” I answered.

“I’m Maggie, nice to meet you,”

Nothing of note really happened after that, she was looking for a warm body and I fit the bill. She let me stay in the barn, but it wasn’t like I was sleeping on hay or anything. I had a small room and even electricity and Wi-Fi. I lived with a couple other girls. Like myself, they were all in their early twenties and most of them were still in college.

I worked mostly as a cleaner, washing out the stables and such. It was difficult work, but I didn’t mind. Eventually, I got accustomed to waking up at four and smelling awful at the end of the day. I was also used to Maggie’s strict management style. She was generally nice to me and happy with the quality of work I did, but I often heard her yell at some of the other girls.

One morning after getting my early chores done, I heard strange sounds coming from the barn.

Smack!

“OWW!”

Is someone getting spanked? I asked myself, wanting to get a close look. The sounds of slapping continued to echo as I slowly peered around the corner. Maggie was sitting upright in a wooden chair with a red-bottomed girl over her knees.

I wonder who it is? I questioned, trying to seek out the girl in trouble.

Smack!

“OWW!”

The beating continued as I saw long blonde hair flip into the air.

It’s Nicole, haha. I wonder what she did this time.

Maggie was scolding her as she continued to barrage the girl’s backside with slaps, but I wasn’t close enough to hear what she was saying. If I had to wager a guess, I would’ve bet Nicole was either hungover or late getting up or both.

At this point, I was too deep and couldn’t look away. I was feeling a little anxious, that it might soon be my butt spread across her lap, and a little turned on. The wetness between my legs increased and I soon realized it was more than sweat moistening my slit.

Smack!

“OWW!”

She kept going, turning Nicole’s pink buns into a deep scarlet color.

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

I started to rub my fingers against the outside of my jeans. Using the friction of my fingers, I outlined the sides of my vagina. I shuttered a little at the thought of being turned over Maggie’s magnificent lap. She might have been older, but she was a delicious MILF, with a toned body outlined in typical farm clothes and C-cups that pressed up against a white undershirt.

I started to masturbate faster and deeper as I looked at Nicole’s pants and underwear pressed down around her cowboy boots. Her petite buns flinched and twitched as Maggie continued to spank her.

Nicole was bawling, and her cries started to drown out the sounds of the slaps. I unzipped my jeans slowly and slipped my hand in there to increase my pleasure. I tucked my fingers under my panties and dove deeper into my pussy. I ran two fingers against my clit and the orgasm was so intense I had to brace myself with my other hand against a support beam in the barn.

“What’re you doin’?” I heard Maggie’s voice as I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me.

“Uhh, uhh,” I couldn’t bring myself to explain what I was doing with my hand in my pants. I was busted, it was no question that I was masturbating.

“Just enjoyin’ yourself, hun?” she laughed.

“Um… Well,” I mustered a stutter.

“It’s alright, if you like spankings that much, I’d be more than glad to oblige you,” she said grabbing me by the arm and bringing me over to the chair she was just in.

“You can stick around Nicole, she watched yours after all,” She said as the blonde beauty was about to leave.

She stood there, with her jeans now covering up the damage Maggie had just inflicted, rubbing her bottom.

“Now, ya already kind of started for me, so why don’t ya lower them jeans for me?” she chuckled as I hooked my hands into the waist and pushed my jeans all the way to the dirty floor of the barn.

“How about these, too?” she asked planting a resounding slap on my white panties.

I complied and lowered them to my ankles as well. She wasted no time in turning me over her lap to punish me.

Slap! She started to spank my bare ass, letting it bounce a little before she delivered the next slap.

“So, you like spanking? Do ya?” She asked as the blistering continued.

I wanted to blurt out, “YES!” but all I could gather was an, “I don’t know,” and that wasn’t good enough for her.

She was slapping me harder, and with that, I became more aroused. The hard whacks of her hand making a crimson imprint on my backside and my pussy pressed up tightly to her knee was an erotic combination that my cries of pain turn into moans of pleasure.

Maggie obviously noticed this, but despite it being a punishment, she continued to fuel my fantasy.

“Get up,” she ordered as she gave me two good smacks on my bottom.

When I rose, I turned around and took a good look at my naked butt. It was sore and stinging, and it was definitely redder than if I had been nude in the sun without sunscreen.

“Maybe this’ll change your mind,” she spoke as she turned her back to me and picked a riding crop from the wall.

“OH NO! You can’t whip her with that!” Nicole cried out.

“Quiet you, or I’ll give you a whipping with it next,” Maggie barked as she hit the end of the crop against her own hand.

“Now, Fiona, bend over that chair,” she ordered as I nervously grabbed the back of the chair and stuck out my butt for her to whip.

Whoosh! The riding crop whizzed through the air with amazing speed and landed hard across my cheeks. It was an incredible pain. I knew at that precise moment, that I wouldn’t be able to sit down for days.

“Do ya like spankings now?” She asked, whipping me again.

“Yes!” I cried out.

She stopped unexpectedly, apparently, she didn’t think I would enjoy the beating I was getting. I only got more aroused as she made multiple welts appear on my bottom.

“Well, in that case, I think we’re done here,” she said hanging up the riding crop.

“Get back to work, Nicole. I have to talk to Fiona alone,” She said as she shooed Nicole out.

“I’ve never had a problem with your work, Fiona, but I need to maintain some discipline around here,” she said in a very stern voice. I was nervous that if she couldn’t use spanking as a punishment for me that I might lose my job and my place to stay.

“I usually use spankings as a punishment for the girls when they misbehave around here, but I could see using it as a reward for you, when you work hard,” She proposed.

I couldn’t believe it. Spankings as a reward! She sounded serious too.

“You don’t have to do that for me,” I said buckling my jeans up again.

“But I would like that,” I continued.

“It’s okay, hun. To be fair, I kind of enjoyed it too,” She smiled and left me in the barn to ponder the possibilities of our new arrangement.

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments