Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fender Bender

"A fender bender leads to a spanking."

19
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Lainey’s fingers dashed across the phone screen. She hit send on her message and began to type out another lengthy response before Dylan could reply. That bastard had spent the better part of her shift at the coffee shop arguing with her over text. The fact that she was now driving home did not stop the argument. It was now in full swing now.

Lainey had called him out for flirting with his coworker. She found the text messages to prove it. Of course, she should not have been snooping in his phone in the first place, and Dylan was focusing on that rather than his own indiscretion. Lainey had a bad habit of snooping and looking for trouble, but this situation was different. He was guilty and was not acknowledging his mistake.

She glanced at her phone, keeping one hand on the steering wheel, her eyes darting between her phone and the road. She knew it was not safe to text and drive, but she knew this road well and had done this a thousand times before.

Dylan’s angry response finally popped up before she could polish off her long retort. 

“We’re done. I’m breaking up with you. Have your shit out by the end of the day.”

Her heart sank into her stomach. She deleted her message and began to type a very demure response. An apology. She begged him not to break up with her. She couldn’t lose him, couldn’t lose the security he provided. With her job, she would not be able to afford rent anywhere else. She promised never to go through his things again.

Smash!

A sudden jolt rocked her small car. Her head jerked up, and her phone fell into the passenger seat, the message abandoned. She had rear-ended a large black SUV. 

Was her insurance even paid? She couldn’t afford to fix her car right now. The black SUV pulled over to the side of the road, turning on its hazard lights as it waited for her to follow suit. She followed suit. She dreaded the conversation about to come. Tears stung the corners of her eyes. She did not want to appear weak or cry. Not in front of a stranger. 

A man stepped out of the SUV. He approached her car with an intimidating scowl. Lainey felt like her heart stopped beating in that moment, in spite of the adrenaline rushing through her system. He was an older gentleman, early fifties, with salt and pepper hair and a well-manicured beard. He looked like a businessman, dressed in fine slacks and a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. The man's muscular forearms were dusted with dark hair. His muscles should have intimidated her, but it was the angry look on his face that caused her real fear.
 
 Elliot tried to reign in his anger. This little lady looked like she was in shock. Her mouth hung open like a guppy, her large blue eyes watched him with concern, but she did not appear injured. The small fender bender was not enough to do much more damage than a scratch, and by the state of her car, she was used to hitting immobile objects.

Dings and scratches covered nearly every inch of the small car, and was that duct tape holding her headlight in place? The inside of the vehicle was not in much better shape. The backseat was filled with discarded coffee cups, food containers, clothes, and random household objects that hand been tossed in the back and clearly forgotten about. This girl was sorely in need of a keeper. 

 Elliot crossed his arms over his chest and waited for her to step outside. When she made no move, he tapped his knuckle hard on the window indicating that she should roll it down. As if waking from a haze she jumped into action, opening the car door, but failing to put the car in park it drifted forward knocking into the back of his SUV a second time. He cringed at the awful sound. The girl’s face turned bright red. She slammed the car into park and jumped out to assess the damage. 

“I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’ll pay for the damages,” she pleaded with him. Her blue eyes flooded with tears that threatened to break free. She wore a stained coffee shop uniform. The poor girl probably didn’t have much in the way of money. He held up his hand to silence her, but she kept rambling. “I don’t think there’s any real damage. Your car looks pretty sturdy-.”

“Stop.” He used his most commanding voice. The girl quieted instantly, her fingers went to her mouth to chew on her fingernails in an act of self-comfort. “What is your name?” He asked, dropping his voice down, making it more gentle. 

The girl did not answer. She was shaking like a leaf. “I asked you a question, young lady. I expect an answer.”

“Ummm… Lainey. 

“Relax Little Lainey. There doesn’t seem to be any damage to my vehicle, but I am concerned about you. What caused you to hit me? I was stopped at the light? My tail lights are functioning? Were you paying attention?” His eyes fell on the discarded cell phone sitting on her passenger seat. It’s screen displaying a sea of text messages. 

“I don’t know. I guess I just didn’t see you.” Lainey shied away from the truth. 

He made a low grumbling noise. His eyes narrowed on her.

“You shouldn’t lie, young lady. Tell me the truth. Were you texting and driving?” 

“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” Lainey did not like being scolded for her bad behavior. Guilt gnawed its way into her stomach. This man was an imposing figure. He looked down at her like a judge ready to pass down a severe sentence. 

“I know it won’t happen again, Lainey.” His calmness set her on edge. He closed the distance between them, freeing her finger from between her teeth. His large warm hand wrapped around hers, making her feel smaller than she was. “I’m going to ensure it will never happen again.” Her brows came together in a scowl. 

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

“How will you do that?” He was painfully close now, his body nearly touching hers. She wanted to close the distance. His masculine scent surrounded her. Musk and citrus. All male. 

“I’m going to spank you.”

Lainey’s eyes grew wide, her mouth dropped open and she sucked in a gulp of air. Her breasts rose and pushed against her hideous work uniform. He wanted to cup them. Pinch the hardened nipples that he could just barely see the indention of. Her thighs squeezed together.

Was she wet at the thought of a spanking? These were all signs of arousal. This girl was a natural submissive. Years of being a Dom had honed his skills, he could tell what she needed by her body language.   
 
“No, wait? You can’t.” Her protest was breathy. Shocked, but not a true protest. She tried to pull her hand free. He locked her in place, his grip calculated. She could not escape, but he would not hurt her. Traffic buzzed passed them as he dragged her around to the passenger side of his SUV. The large vehicle would block traffics view of them so that he would be able to work without witnesses. 

 He opened up the back door and shoved her over the seat. Her legs and bottom hung outside the vehicle and her upper body lay across the lush leather upholstery. Lainey’s face pressed against the leather. Strands of her messy brown hair covered her face, creating a natural blindfold. 

“This is going to hurt, young lady. Do you understand that?” Elliot warned. His large hand caressed her hip and massaged the round globe of her ass. He resisted the urge to squeeze. There would be time for that later. 

"You’re going to get a spanking. It’s going to hurt, and next time you think about texting and driving you’ll think about your little ass being on fire. You won’t sit comfortably for a while,” he promised. Without further statement, Elliot yanked down both her pants and panties; exposing her bare bottom to the world. A protective instinct surged through him.

This girl was being too trusting allowing a strange man to push her into his vehicle, bare her bottom, and spank her. The thought of her allowing another man to do something like this clawed at his possessiveness. He would not allow anyone else to possess her. 

Smack!

His hand came down in a sharp crack against her bottom. She let out a shocked cry and kicked her legs out trying to wiggle away. His hand felt like it had been carved out of solid wood. The pain had been sharp. 

“Stay still. You earned this spanking. Take it like a good girl,” he placed his other hand on her back to keep her still. Something shifted inside her. His words reached an untapped place. She relaxed and waited for the spanking to continue.

Smack! Smack!

He laid the spanks out in a fast beat, alternating sides. Lainey winced and whined. The pain was becoming unbearable. 
“You’re ass is pink now. It looks painful,” his words were concerned, but his tone was amused.  

“Please stop. I’ll be good. I promise,” her voice was shaky. Her ass was burning, but she was getting turned on by the act. Her clit was swollen and throbbing. It begged for him to move his hand from her ass, reach down and sink his fingers into her.   

“Tell me what you did wrong, Little Lainey.” Smack! Smack!

She cried out and tried to wiggle free. Smack! That one landed on the crease where her butt met her thigh and the hot sting made her scream. The sound was muffled by a large semi-truck that drove past at that exact moment. The trucker laid on his horn. Had he seen her? Had he seen this man spanking her? Lainey stiffened. 

“I was texting and driving,” she choked out the confession between smacks. 

“Yes, you were. That’s very naughty. You could have hurt someone, hurt yourself. You crashed into a stopped vehicle. That kind of behavior is unacceptable, Little Lainey.” Smack! Smack! Smack! He laid a series of fast hard strikes on her tender bottom. “What will you do next time the urge to text and drive hits you?” He emphasized the question with a flurry of spanks on her left cheek. 

Lainey flinched and squealed. “I’ll- I’ll pull over. Park the car.” Her ass was on fire. It would surely be bruised after this.

“Very good. Remember, nothing is as important as safety,” his voice was in direct opposition to the hand which he was wielding like a violent weapon across her bottom. His voice was soft and loving. 

“I’m sorry,” she cried out. 

“I’m sorry, Sir,” he corrected. 

“I’m sorry, Sir,” He laid a few more slaps across her backside before gently rubbing the sting into her skin. That felt incredible, but did nothing to ease the ache between her legs. He stood her up and knelt in front of her. His gaze lingering a moment between her legs. Lainey wanted him to touch her there, push his fingers inside her, but he simply pulled her pants and panties up. 

“Good girl. You submitted so sweetly,” he praised. “You took your spanking very well.” He stood and took her into his arms for a comforting hug. She melted into the hug. It had been so long since she had been hugged. Dylan was not big on physical affection.

“I did?” Her voice cracked.  

“Yes, Little Lainey. You did, now go get your cell phone and bring it to me,” he demanded. She felt compelled to obey him. Without question, Lainey hurried to do as he said. She placed her unlocked phone in his palm. She watched him quickly program his phone number into her phone and handed it back to her.

“Behave young lady. I will be checking in to make sure you’re a good girl,” his voice was gruff but soothing. Without another word, he walked away, got into his SUV and left her there on the side of the road. 

Lainey looked at her phone and found his phone number listed under “Daddy.”

Published 
Written by DaddysDagny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments