Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Policeman

"Getting pulled over you may get more than you bargained for"

6
5 Comments 5
24.8k Views 24.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Horny Policeman

Sarah was relieved to finally get in her car and start the journey home. She worked for an advertising agency in the city and they had just made the deadline. Her team had been working so hard, but they had landed a deal with a very important client and she was glad all the hard work had paid off.

She looked at her watch, it was only 7.45pm but going dark already so she put her headlights on, well she thought winters on its way, but she was going to Egypt first thing in the morning for a whole ten days with her friend and couldn’t wait. She sat there smiling to herself, so happy they had got the client, when I get in she thought I’m going to pour a large glass of Shiraz and have a long hot bubble bath. It was just what the doctor ordered.

Just as she looked in her mirror she noticed a police car in the next lane and then he moved over and the next minute he was flashing his lights with his siren on. Sarah felt that fear that everyone does when pulled over by the police even thou she hadn’t done anything. She wound her window down as he approached.

“Please step out of the vehicle Miss”, said the policeman. She did so and they moved to the back of the car.

“Do you know why I stopped you?” he asked.

“No sorry, no idea”, she replied.

“OK you have a brake light out, Do you have your driving documents on you?” he asked.

“No, they are at home” Sarah replied

“OK, I’m going to give you a producer, you have 7 days to go to your local police station and show your documents there”. The officer advised.

“Oh I going on holiday tomorrow, I need to leave by 6am. Can I bring them in when I return?” Sarah asked.

“We are opened till midnight”, he replied.

“Oh OK” Sarah sighed. She was exhausted and it was the last thing she needed.

The policeman could see this and felt for her, he knew what it was like to feel this exhausted, plus he could see she was an attractive woman so it might be worth his while.

He continued “Listen I don’t normally do this, but I can see your stuck for time, I finish my shift at 10pm, I could call round to your home afterwards and do the paperwork there. It will only take 10 minutes if you can get them all ready for me”, he offered.

Of course Sarah saw this as the perfect solution, “Oh that would be so helpful if you could, you would be a real life saver”, she beamed.

He smiled back, noticing her lovely smile and bright blue eyes. She wrote her address down “See you shortly after ten and thank you so much”.

When she arrived home it was just gone 8pm, everything was ready for her trip so she got her car documents out and then headed for the bath taking a nice large red wine with her. The bath was so relaxing, she got out and was tempted to just put her dressing gown on but decided to throw some jeans and a t shirt on as the policeman was coming back later. She let her long black curly hair dry naturally.

Sarah was a very attractive 32 year old woman, with her mother’s Spanish olive skin and dark hair and her father’s lovely blue eyes.

She was watching TV and relaxing with her second glass of wine, when the door bell went. She went to answer it and the policeman was there. “Please come in”. He was out of uniform and she noticed for first time his very fit body, and his brown hair and big brown eyes.

“Would you like a drink? Wine or coffee or anything?” Sarah asked.

“Wine would be great thanks”, he replied sitting down. “So is your partner around or kids?” he asked.

“No just me, I’m single” she shouted back, from the kitchen, not seeing his smile at this.

“OK lets check the paperwork”, Sarah handed them to him and he made some notes, smiled and handed them back, “all fine, however, I need to ask a few questions from the driving test book, don’t worry it’s not difficult”.

Sarah was a little rusty as she had been driving for so long, he came and sat right next to her on the sofa, so their legs were touching and she felt a rush of lust.

“OK Sarah, Tell me how you would check that the headlights and tail lights are working?” he asked.

“Oh, Turn on lights (turn ignition if necessary), walk around car and check that the lights are on”, she replied.

“That’s right, you deserve a reward”, he leant over and kissed her, slowly at first then more passionately as she responded by finding his tongue with hers.

SammyAragon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyAragon



When they stopped she felt slightly dizzy and out of breath, she had never done anything like this before but she was really attracted to this handsome policeman sat in her living room.

“OK next question, if you breakdown but can't get to the hard shoulder what should you do?” he asked.

“Turn on your hazard warning lights”, Sarah replied.

“Well done again” he replied smiling. “Now take your top off and bra off”.

Sarah felt some reluctance and a little shy. “Don’t worry it’s a treat for getting the answer right”, he said reading her hesitation.

So she lifted her t shirt, exposing her 36 CC breasts, making him let out a turned on sigh. He stood up towering over her and began kissing her again whilst pinching both nipples making them very erect, he then kneaded both breasts making her moan out. “Sarah I’m going to sit on the soft and as a big rewards for doing so well, I want my cock between your breasts whilst you give me a tit wank”.

Down she got whilst he unzipped himself, exposing a huge 8” hard dick. He placed it between her ample cleavage and started to rub up and down. She could feel it getting even harder, after a few minutes the tip of his penis got a little wet, she was so turned on she bent her head to lick it.

“Sarah I never said you could put your mouth on my cock, I tell you what to do and now I will have to punish you”. She was very startled by this and had never been spoken to in this manner.

He continued “Come over here, pull your jeans and panties down and over my knee”.

She was stunned, thinking he was joking but he looked very serious and even more so the longer she kept her waiting.

“Sarah you have just doubled the punishment, over here now”, he almost shouted.

So reluctantly she stood up, un buttoning her jeans and zipped, he then pulled them down quickly and her panties and put her over his knee. “Naughty girls get spanked Sarah”. And with that he slapped her sharply with his right hand over both buttocks.

She was in shock at her own feelings, she felt she had been treated like a naughty child, and it stung where he had spanked her but she was very turned on also and felt herself getting wetter between her thighs.

“So will you behave now”, he asked. “Yes” she panted back in response. He kept her over his knee but asked “OK, what is the national speed limit on motorways for cars and motorcycles?”.

Sarah knew it was 70mph, but said 80mph.

“I can’t believe you don’t know that, its text book”, he sternly replied. Then he spanked her harder than before and twice as long, this time making her cry out. Sarah couldn’t believe it, all the time he was spanking her he had this other hand round the front , his fingers stroking with her clit, oh wow the pain of the spanking coupled with the pleasure of his playing with her made her come so fast and so hard.

Of course he realised she had released herself with passion but he was in control. “I never told you to come did I?” he questioned, “No, sorry”, she replied very confused.

“Bend over the sofa arm there so I can fuck you good and hard and teach you a lesson” he ordered.

Sarah complied and bent over, he came over and placed two fingers inside her, in and out getting her ready for his hard cock. She was getting wetter and wetter and couldn’t wait for him to enter her. “Please”, she begged. “Please what?” he asked wanting to hear the words.

“Please put your big hard cock inside me and fuck me really hard, I have been so naughty that I need to punished and want a long hard cock really inside me, banging away”. She pleaded

Next minute he was inside her, she had to hold onto the sofa arms, he was so turned on, he was just holding her hips, and really inside her, she could feel his balls banging into the back of her. Wow he could really go a long time and she felt herself about to come again, her body tensed and although she knew to ask, she couldn’t wait and she came intensely all over his cock. Which made him even stiffer and within two minutes he was calling her name out and coming inside her very tight wet pussy.

He slowly pulled out of her and they kissed. When they got dressed he said he would leave so she could get to bed for her early flight but would love to get together again, when she was back.

Sarah gave him her card and saw him to the door.

It wasn’t until he had left she realised she didn’t know his name but there was always next time.

Published 
Written by charlie68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments