Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Rules

"Busted in my housemate's underwear drawer."

21
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

It started out so innocently, honest! 

I share quite a nice apartment with the lovely Sarah. She is, while gorgeous and an old friend, a bit of a slob. I had just done a load of washing and after folding mine, decided that rather than have hers left in the basket on the coffee table for the next few days, decided to fold hers as well as the subtlest of hints.

Things were going perfectly well until I got to a red silky panties. "How the hell do you fold these?" I remember thinking to myself, idly fondling the fabric, which somehow led to "I wonder what these feel like on?"

I had seriously never in my life entertained the fantasy of wearing my women's underwear, but it was a slow afternoon and Sarah wasn't due home for hours and that was how, inevitably, I was busted by my housemate on the couch stroking my erection on the couch wearing nothing but her red silky g-string.

"This," she said, putting down her bag, "is unexpected. I need a drink. Want one?"

"Sure." I croaked, as mortified as it's possible to be while still breathing, "I'll just..."

I made to get up off the couch and rush to my room to slip into something more comfortable, which is surprisingly difficult with both hands covering your genitals.

"No, stay there!" said Sarah, grabbing a couple of beers our of the fridge. "Under the circumstances, you'll understand if I'm not letting my underwear out of my sight."

She handed me a beer, smirking when I had to take one hand off my groin, and sat down facing me.

"So, Dan, how long have you been wearing my panties?" She waved her beer at the g-string with its rapidly deflating contents.

"Sarah, you have to believe me, I have never, would never - well okay this once, but honestly, it just seemed like a... good idea at the time. I promise I'll handwash them and we can just forget this ever happened." 

She raised an eyebrow and quirked a smile. "Dan, I just walked in on you having a wank in my underpants. It's going to take a bit of effort on your part to smooth things over."

She sat back and sipped her beer, crossing her long legs in her tight business skirt. God, she was sexy. I had wanted to take our relationship to the next level for a while now, but this seemed to be the end of that dream, and I wasn't sure how our friendship could ever recover.

"Look," she said, "There's nothing wrong with a bit of kink, if you'd simply asked to try on my panties..."

On saying "panties", she cracked up laughing. After a few moments, I did too and when we settled down a bit, it felt like some of our friendship had been restored, then her expression grew pensive.

"Tell you what, Dan, how about we make it a kink-for-kink deal. I've always had a couple of things I've been wanting to try, so how about you give a friend a hand and we'll call it even?"

My throat went dry. "I'll be wanting a few details."

"You remember Mark?"

I nodded, Mark was her boyfriend from a couple of years back. I hated that guy.

"Well, he had a bit of a thing for spanking my bare ass."

"Yes, I heard." She blushed a bit then. The walls of the apartment weren't all that thick and I recalled wanking myself silly to the ripe smacking of palm and sometimes wood on her shapely naked ass and her squeals and moans. 

"I would be more than happy to spank your bare ass, Sarah."

"Actually, while that might be fun, I was more interested in quite the reverse."

My mental image of Sarah bare-assed over my lap, legs kicking flipped, and was strangely even more exciting.

"Well, someone's eager!" Sarah glanced pointedly at my rapidly growing erection, which I awkwardly attempted to conceal one-handed. "So I can spank you?"

"What exactly are we talking about here?"

"Well, a good whacking with my hand then a bit of a seeing to with my hairbrush."

"Your hairbrush?" It was a big solid wooden beast of a hairbrush. I remember her getting pretty noisy when it sounded like Mark had the hairbrush in play. "That's going to hurt!"

I realised I'd said "going to" at the same time she did. She grinned broadly.

"It's a spanking, Dan, it's meant to hurt."

"Fine," I said, trying to mask my growing excitement. "Where do you want me?"

"Just like that? Well, this has been quite the afternoon. Okay, stand up!"

I obeyed. She was rubbing her hands together with glee.

"Hands on your head! No point being shy!"

Her eyes dropped to my erection poking out of her underwear.

"Go and fetch my hairbrush from my dresser, you naughty boy, and no rummaging through my underwear drawer on the way, or it will go worse for your bottom!"

I scurried off, terribly conscious of her eyes on my be-G-stringed backside. I crept into her room and picked up her heavy wooden hairbrush, slapping its oval back into my palm. Holy shit it was solid! A worm of fear mingled with my heady mix of horny humiliation. I caught a glimpse of my smooth, pale backside in her mirror and gently ran my fingers over it, trying to imagine its introduction to Sarah's hairbrush in a very short time.

"Come on, time for your spanking!" Sarah called from the living room, clapping her hands.

I didn't know exactly how to hold the hairbrush. It seemed wrong to hold it by the handle so I cupped it in both hands and presented it to Sarah, lending a strangely reverential air to proceedings. She had taken my spot in the centre of the couch. She patted the cushion to her right eagerly. I sat and she put her arm around my shoulders.

"Well, Dan, I must admit today has escalated rather quickly. Now I am pretty pissed off at you for wearing my undies without asking, and I do think a spanking would help clear the air, but let's face it, this must be pretty humiliating already, so we're probably even. If you want to back out you can. That said, I really want to spank your cute little butt and just to be clear, it's going to hurt."

"Sarah, I'm really sorry I tried on your underpants and even sorrier you busted me wanking in them. It was a spur of the moment thing and in the spirit of trying anything once. I am willing to offer my ass for a damn good spanking. Anyway, this is already the most embarrassing day of my life already so let's just do it. Just one request."

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

"No, you cannot fuck me afterwards."

"Oh, okay, that's disappointing, but I was actually going to ask if I can take a piss first, that beer's gone right through me and I may also be a little nervous."

She laughed, "Go on! I'll just whack you a bit harder for making me wait."

I got up and she smacked my behind as I headed for the loo.

Five minutes later, I was awkwardly standing in front of my good friend and housemate Sarah awaiting my beating.

"Okay, Dan, I'm sure you're eager to get started, so all I need is for you to ask me to spank you."

"Sarah, I've been a very bad boy, please spank me."

She quirked an eyebrow at "very bad boy", but hiked up her skirt and patted her lap.

"Panties down, naughty boy."

The last surrender. I eased them down, standing naked in front of my friend for the first time. She raised her fingers when I got them just above my knees.

"Hmm!" She murmured, eyeing my cock standing to attention with the rest of me. "Over you go!"

I awkwardly clambered over her milky white thighs and a jolt of electricity went through me when she grabbed my erection and placed it between them.

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

She started out with a will, alternating between cheeks. It quickly began to sting, but was quite bearable. I was fascinated by how loud it was.

Things got a little warmer when she upped the tempo and strength of the blows, Sarah worked out and she had a strong arm. She hit my right cheek five times in a row and suddenly the pain escalated.

"Ow! Shit, Sarah!"

"Good to see I'm getting through to you!"

She started concentrating on the crease at the top of my thighs, really giving it everything.

"OW OW OW OW FUCK SARAH THAT FUCKING HURTS!"

"Good - to - know." She replied, a bit out of breath.

She finished with ten full force spanks to the right cheek. By the last few, I was squirming and giving some undignified squeaks.

The silence when she stopped was deafening. Apart from her and my heavy breathing, there was nothing, me trying to get back some composure, her presumably savouring the moment.

I flinched as she placed a hand flat on one buttock.

"So hot!" she marvelled. "You should see how red your bum is, Dan!"

"Just give me a rub, will you? It stings too."

"After the hairbrush if you take it like a man."

"The hairbrush? You're not really going to-"

"Come on, Dan, you get to wear a lady's undergarments, I get to spank a naughty boy till he cries. Let a girl have her fantasy."

Sarah shifted and lifted her right leg over mine, scissoring me in place. I begin to panic a bit as I was now completely at her mercy.

She gently caressed my burning buttocks and brought her lips to my ear and whispered soothingly, "It's okay, Dan, if you really can't take it, just say "red" and I'll stop. Don't though, because making you squirm and shout is really turning me on."

And with that, I saw her hand lift her hairbrush from the cushion in front of me. My cock, which had deflated somewhat, suddenly jumped. Looked like it was turning me on, too, I thought.

"That's the spirit, soldier!" she chuckled, clearly feeling my excitement. "Brace yourself."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!

There was no easing into it, straight into hard whacks with the brush, cheek to cheek, about two per second. I was immediately bucking and kicking and pleading. She grabbed and pinned my wrist when I tried to cover myself then redoubled my efforts. I was completely out of control.

"OH FUCK JESUS FUCK SARAH!" I can't say why, but I didn't say red. Being brought to this state in my living room by my friend for her delectation was incredibly powerful. Finally, she gave me ten full-strength blows to my poor right cheek in rapid succession during which I think I actually screamed. Then again, blessed silence.

I lay whimpering, listening to her heavy breathing, then I felt her hand reach underneath and her breathing roughened further as she brought herself to a shuddering orgasm while the pain in my nether regions faded into a deep burning. My cock, which had gone completely flaccid during the beating began to stiffen again.

She kissed my burning cheeks then gently pushed me off her.

"Stand up, Dan." 

I stood, clutching my bottom, penis erect. Sarah sprawled dishevelled on the couch, one hand still working inside her panties, giving me tantalising glimpses.

"Finish yourself off, Dan."

I hesitated. Her cheeks and neck were flushed. She unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a lacy black bra underneath, like I needed any further stimulation.

"Go on, cum for me!"

I started stroking my cock.

"Wait! Come here!" She manhandled me to stand side on to her, then changed hands on her cunt and picked up the brush again.

"Wait, Sarah."

"Go on, Dan, finish what you started."

WHACK!

"Fuck!"

I started pulling my cock in earnest.

WHACK!

"AAAH!"

She was giving me about five seconds between whacks, her left hand work frantically bring her to a second climax. I began to find my rhythm, anticipating the blows, letting the pain mingle with my growing pleasure. Her breathing quickened as she started to cum. I felt it boiling up inside me."

"FUCK SARAH I"M-"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I orgasmed so hard cum felt like it was exploding from my shaft. For a few moments, all the pain and ecstasy mingled then subsided and I sank down beside Sarah sweaty and spent.

"Your poor backside," she said after a time.

"You certainly don't mess around." The heat was suffusing my whole nether regions now, and causing my cock to stir again.

"Hmm!" said Sarah, gently stroking its head with her fingers, not alleviating the situation at all.

She lifted her hips and shucked off her panties, kicking them off her gorgeous long legs, then straddled me and gently lowered her hot cunt, slowly engulfing me in velvety heaven.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to fuck you afterwards," I murmured.

"I'm fucking you, silly," and that was fine by me.

 

 

Published 
Written by dandanger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments