Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julia submits to a new reality (Part 2)

"Julia takes her first few lessons in obedience."

12
3 Comments 3
22.8k Views 22.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Five days later and it was still practically the only thing Julia could think about whenever she was unoccupied. Even her co-workers had noticed her daydreams and were wondering if she had perhaps gotten sick. In the middle of the daily morning meeting her phone vibrated in her suit pocket. She opened the ‘WhatsApp’ message she’d just received from an unknown number. “How is the little slut doing?” Attached was a picture of her, practically undressed and watching. The fornicating couple in the background was clear to see.

~~~

She read the message twice. Her pulse quickened as she glanced upwards to see if any of her colleagues had noticed her thumping heart. Her eyes flicked back to her telephone screen. Julia realised her hands were starting to feel sweaty. Quickly, her fingers shot over the screen to close the app and the compromising photo.

How did he… No, it didn’t even matter. Thoughts race through her head. Did anyone else know? Probably not, why else message just her? What did he want?

The morning meeting meandered on as thoughts raced through her head. Though having scored serious credits on their latest case, that, unfortunately, didn’t exempt her from these tedious proceedings. Having overcome her sudden shock her thoughts wandered on and she looked over her fellow colleagues.

Alexander and Max were, once again, paying extra attention to their glorious leader, probably because she had completely destroyed their plan last week and they needed something to get back in his good graces. As her eyes crossed Jan’s, her main buddy at the firm, he winked at her. He was probably just as tired of these useless meetings as she was. She continued her scan, coming across Belinda, the little grey mouse of the troupe and finally she looked over Maria, not quite able to contain her frown, whom she despised.

For Maria was the office slut. Well… perhaps not really a slut, but she certainly dressed and acted like one. Today was no exception. Like Julia herself, Maria was wearing a suit. Where Julia’s was stylish and professional, Maria’s was just plain whorish. Her suit jacket was cut just so that her flimsy, too tight, cotton shirt was barely covered when buttoned up, and not at all when it was left open. The top of her bright red lace bra, which pushed up her massive bosom an indecent amount, were clearly peeking above said shirt. If the cleavage wasn’t bad enough the tight pencil skirt was definitely a few inches short of company policy. Not that the men in the room minded of course. It infuriated Julia that this bimbo had slept, supposedly, her way into the consultants group of this small but elite company.

Having finished her umpteenth daily review of her colleagues and, with the meeting close to ending she finally glimpsed out the window. Few things pleased her more than the view out of the grand second story windows, covering a wide expanse of the Prinsengracht. In her opinion it was one of the most gorgeous views out of any office window, ever. Period. One of the reasons why she had worked so hard to join this prestigious firm of which she hoped to one day to work for as partner.

A frantic buzzing in her suit pocket woke her from her daydreaming. Fearing the sender of the message she guiltily looked around the room and her heart increased its pace as she saw several of its occupants glance in her direction, briefly, in annoyance. As the meeting adjourned and everyone got up she angled her phone so only she could see its screen and checked the new message. “Stay seated. I’m very disappointed you chose to ignore my first message little slut.”

Confused she looked up from her screen. Ignoring the puzzled glances from the last of her colleagues filing out of the meeting room who happened to catch her eyes as she looked around. Could he see her? Was he actually in the office himself? Fuck. Why hadn’t she turned around so she would know what he looked like? Another buzzing quickly followed: “Take off your underwear right now, do not make me ask again!”

Julia froze. She quickly scanned the office around her again, now feeling slightly more panicked. Thoughts tearing through her head. Had she been hoping for this? Her pounding heart and throbbing clit were hard to deny… yet. She sighed. She wasn’t quite prepared to challenge her unknown tease quite yet. Not completely realising the gravity of the decision she was making she wriggled around a little on the seat. Then hiked up her skirt just enough so she could reach her favourite red thong. With one last glance of the office, thank god she was sitting on the window side of the room with the meeting table covering her, she grabbed her thong. Lifting up her cute little bum just enough, she pulled it down to her ankles in one smooth motion. Stepping out of them she swiftly scooped them up and dropped them into her purse as she got out of her chair and walked off to her desk.

As she strode out the meeting room she could feel the bareness of her slit turning her on even more. Jan threw her a puzzled glance and she waved her phone back at him as an explanation of sorts.

“Anything good? God, an excuse to have been able leave that meeting would’ve be nice!” he grinned.

“Nothing that great, I’m afraid,” she sighed. “Just my lover asking if our plans are still on for the weekend.”

“Oh? Lovers weekend away?” his grin wouldn’t leave his face.

“Stop your fantasies Jan, it’s not wha…” her vibrant phone interrupted her once more. Julia felt a hefty flush coming on. With an apologetic wave of her phone she continued her stride towards her desk.

She sat down before she dared look at her phone again.

“Very good, now wasn’t that liberating?” her new message read.

This was the first time a direct question was asked. She contemplated a few moments before responding: “Yes… so what do you want?”

“You need a lesson in obedience slut. When I command you obey. You will address me with respect or know the consequence. Understood?”

Julia thought things over. Though you could hardly call it thinking. Her heart was racing again, her clit was throbbing and she now realised she desperately needed some sort of sexual liberation. This seemed perfect. Hesitantly she started typing her response. Her hand was shaking by the time she clicked send: “Yes.”

“You mean, yes, sir.”

“Yes, sir”

“You will not touch yourself for pleasure without my say so. During your lunch break you will head towards the nearest Starbucks. I’ll send you appropriate instructions for your punishment when you head out.”

Punishment? Seeing the word sends shivers down her spine. Good, apprehensive shivers mind you. Julia had decided with her affirmation that she was going to go for this adventure. Maybe this was indeed exactly what she needed. She considered going to the bathroom to give her throbbing clit some relief, but she might be watched in the office and she was sure she could manage to wait till lunch time.

No morning had ever proceeded so slowly. The new case, which required mostly getting up to speed with the mountain of data, barely distracted Julia. Her moist slit further reminded her she wasn’t wearing underwear anymore and that only heightened her arousal further.

Jan wasn’t helping either. He came over twice to go over some of the details of the new project. Julia was sure he must’ve heard her beating heart or seen her flush. Jan was sort of attractive but Julia had always considered him a friendly colleague and no more. They got on very well with each other and had had some fun during drinks after work but nothing had ever happened or would ever have happened. Except now. Now Julia was so aroused she was even fantasizing about Jan.

She imagined Jan calling her a slut and grabbing her roughly out of her chair. She imagined her innocent and shocked response, but he was having none of it in her mind. She gasps as he rips open her blouse exposing her C-cup breasts held up by a hot pink lace bra (which she doesn’t even own… yet). He turns her around as he pulls down her jacket without taking it off her arms trapping them by her sides and pushes her forward onto her desk in full view of the rest of the office staff. Her skirt is roughly pulled up and she yelps when his hand ricochets of her ass. The searing pain and embarrassment of being so exposed in front of everyone once again helping her reach her peak horniness. She can hear Jan’s buckle and starts begging for Jan’s hard cock in her dirty, wet pussy. He starts pounding her. He pulls hard on her hair, arching her off the table letting her tits jiggle with each of his thrusts. She can’t help but moan in ecstasy as Alexander steps up in front of her pulling his rock solid manhood out right in front of her mouth. The ache in her loins reaches a furious pitch both in her fantasy and in real life.

“Already have plans for lunch?” Jan’s voice surprised her and she looks up to find him looking at her expectantly.

“Uhhh…” how long had he been talking to her? “Yes, I’m having lunch with an old friend,” she managed to mutter. Amazingly and to her immense relief he was satisfied with her answer and walked off to find some other lunch buddy. Her hands reached for her purse and she pulled out her make-up mirror to see how awry her face now was. Thankfully, aside from a heavy blush, which could be explained easily enough by something innocent, it wasn’t too bad. She got up, made sure her suit was aright and fled out the door before anyone else noticed her distracted behaviour.

~~~

Michael was enjoying himself. It had been a brilliant idea to check out the office across from Julia’s under the pretence of renting it for their company. He had a clear view right into their meeting room. That he hadn’t been able to see anything going on somewhere else in the office was not something Julia needed to know of course. He grinned to himself as he saw her stride out of her office. A mix of defiance and uncertainty plain to see in her posture. Maybe they really should rent the place, the view was pretty amazing after all.

~~~

As her black heels carried her along the canal, like clockwork, her phone vibrated again echoing the quavering of her pussy.

“You will walk towards Rembrandtplein, but this won’t do. Hike up your skirt two inches.” Astonished she froze mid stride. Realising this was rather awkward when she noticed the annoyed glances of the people whom she had just forced to a halt she slowly resumed her walk and hesitantly hiked up her skirt an inch.

“More! Are you a slut or not?” her phone remonstrated.

She was by no means wearing a short skirt. It had stopped just above her knee before her adaptation. By losing two inches it now looked much more like a mini skirt exposing an ample amount of her thighs. Julia was extremely aware of this extra exposure as she hurried along the Vijzelstraat. Turning the corner she reached the final stretch and practically prayed her phone wouldn’t vibrate again. She prayed wrong, of course.

“Halfway through this street you will bend over as far as you can… with stretched legs of course.” She put her phone back in her pocket and looked around as she walked down the short stretch of the busy commercial street.

Anahi_Anna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anahi_Anna

There weren’t too many people around, how bad could it be? She took a few deep breaths then grabbed her lip balm and ‘accidentally’ dropped it in front of her. Another deep breath and she was bent over to pick it up. Her tight skirt riding up another inch at least. She was sure the guy out for lunch behind her enjoyed the view as he walked passed her humming appreciatively while she was bent over.

God she was wet. Julia doubted she had ever been as turned on as she was at that moment. Maybe being a slut wasn’t as bad as she had always thought. She was enjoying this that was for sure! She added an extra flourish to her stride. Her hips weaving along the street as she reached the entrance of the Starbucks.

As she stepped in, for a change all the more aware of the turning heads, her phone once again made its presence known.

“Walk into the toilet, don’t worry its open. Step into the stall, hike up your skirt above your waist, put your hands against the back wall and spread your legs. Do not, under any circumstance, turn around.”

Uncharacteristically timidly Julia continued to the back corner of the café and turned the handle of the toilet door. Surprised it was indeed open she quickly stepped inside closing the door firmly behind her.

“Come on Jules, put your money where your mouth is,” she grumbled as she hiked up her skirt exposing her firm tight bum and soaked slit. With a resigned sigh she spread her legs as wide as they could go in the small space and leaned forward against the wall. Knowing that anyone who would step into the toilet would see her in her full glory her brain took only seconds to explore the wildest fantasies springing from the dark corners of her subconscious. After a few minutes even the fact that her juices were by now trickling down her thigh couldn’t distract her from the worry that someone unintended might walk in. What was taking so long? Was it all a prank after all?

Julia considered just leaving and facing the consequences when she heard the click of the turning door knob. A shiver rocked her body. Remembering her instructions she forced her head to face the wall in front of her. She heard the door close and the lock being engaged but other than that the silence was deafening. Every fibre in Julia’s body was working to keep from turning her head to view her predator. Her heart was racing again and the now familiar aching in her loins returned full force.

“You look gorgeous again, dirty slut,” the, oh so, familiar voice finally interrupts the silence. “I’m very pleased you are finally able to follow orders correctly.”

Not knowing if she was allowed to respond Julia kept silent, beaming with pleasure at the praise. In the following silence she reflected how bizarre the moment was. Not a week ago she would never have considered walking the streets with in a tiny skirt a mere inch short of exposing her bum. Now she was doing it, at the command of a complete stranger, and, actually enjoying it! She actually wanted more as shown by the fact that her skirt was pulled up above her waist and someone was inspecting her at their pleasure.

“Why are you here slut?” The question surprised Julia. Why was she here? Because he ordered it? “Because you deserve punishment slut. You disappointed this morning,” the voice continued ominously interrupting her own train of thought. Another brief quiet moment and then suddenly Julia heard the hard slap and felt an accompanying stinging pain from her left bum cheek. She let out a yelp.

“Wha…” she attempted to protest.

“Be quiet slut, or do you want everyone in this place to know you’re being spanked for being a disobedient girl?” her punisher interrupted, followed by another hard slap and now a stinging pain from her right bum cheek. A quick succession of spanks followed through which Julia could barely keep her mouth shut. She was sure everyone close to the door could still hear what was going on and the humiliation was battling the fiery sensation from her bum for a primary spot in her mind.

“Much better slut.” Julia felt a hand softly massaging her burning bum. She succumbed to the quickly alternating sensations. A moan escaped her lips as her unknown master gently slipped one finger passed her moist lips. “What are you?” he hissed.

“Hmmmm… A slut, I’m a slut!” was the eager response.

“Whose slut?” the voice gently, but sternly inquired.

“Your slut. I’m yours to command.” Julia was rewarded by two fingers roughly shoved into her cunt without warning. She groaned and twisted with pleasure.

~~~

This was going better than even Michael had dreamed. He’d keyed in James and received some tips in exchange but so far he’d not used any of the advice. Julia truly was a slut. She just needed someone to show her how.

He started pumping his two fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. Her moisture practically dripping of his fingers. She was so incredibly horny, and he’d hardly done anything. In response she was pushing her ass back to better feel his fingers. Michael decided to oblige for a few more seconds. She had been mostly a good girl so far after all.

~~~

It only took moments for Julia to feel her body tensing up as she approached her climax, but suddenly the fingers were pulled out. She couldn’t help herself, her hand moved out of its own accord down to her clit.

“Tsk… tsk…” followed by another hard spank startled her out of her foolish attempt. Embarrassed she withdrew her hand and put it back against the wall. “You are still not allowed to touch yourself without my say so slut, remember. I will think off a suitable punishment for this transgression.” His delicious caress returned as he continued speaking which sparked another wave of embarrassment as Julia realised how badly she wanted it, needed it. “You will get your lunch here, drink your coffee, but leave your thong on the table where you sit when you leave. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” Julia managed to bring out in a hoarse whisper.

She heard the door unlock and open and felt his presence disappear from the small room. She turned around quickly, but all she could see was the trace of a hand push the edge of the door as it softly closed. She stepped towards the door before she realised she was still completely exposed. Hastily she pulled down her skirt back down and made sure it covered everything it should. She checked the tiny mirror to see if she looked decent enough for the public. She was shocked by the fact that a few tears had destroyed her carefully done make up. Hastily she cleaned herself up but by the time she ripped open the door it was unclear who her unknown tormenter was.

Unsteadily she walked over to the counter and ordered her standard drip coffee. Julia was not particularly impressed by the Starbucks coffee which she always complained was too ‘American’. The drip coffee was just about bearable and it was enough accompanied by a muffin for lunch. For some reason she wasn’t feeling particularly hungry that afternoon anymore.

As she sat down at a table, hopefully removed from the view of the greater part of the café, she scanned the crowd again. Unfortunately no-one stood out. Just the regular amount of guys paying attention to her. Her unknown dominator could be anyone of them which once again today set her fantasies off while she enjoyed her coffee and muffin.

She started fingering herself sitting at her table facing three completely unknown gentleman. Her legs spread, forcing her skirt further and further up her thighs. By the time the student looking type of the three had got up to walk over her skirt wasn’t covering anything anymore. She was dripping on her seat and groaning with obvious pleasure. The student stopped in front of her and pulled out his cock. She opened her mouth eagerly and he needed no encouragement. Grabbing the back of her head he slid his hard piece of meat in her mouth and started pumping her mouth. She felt her blouse being torn open by another set of hands…

Disappointment exploded in her when she found she’d already finished her coffee and muffin ending her time to fantasize. She realised she had to get back after checking her watch. How long had she been in the toilet?

Already flushing red in anticipation of what she had to do. She slowly reached into her purse and as she got up dropped her red thong on the table. Without looking back she took off for her office. Her heart was pounding through her ribcage as she saw some of the smirks of the guys who had been checking her out.

~~~

Michael couldn’t help but smirk too as Julia walked passed. Bright red in the face and stepping a little too hastily was just drawing more attention to her and to what she left behind at her table. The looks the other gentlemen were giving Julia were priceless and it even looked like she was enjoying herself. As was he, he had to admit to himself. Still, she did pose a dilemma for him. He hadn’t expected to have to punish her again after such a short time, though he was sure he would enjoy it. He got up to follow Julia. Unfortunately having to leave behind his caramel macchiato which he was enjoying. Trailing Julia from a safe distance he noticed with amusement the spring in her step had returned.

~~~

She needed to cum. She desperately needed to cum. Why had he stopped? It was so cruel! She couldn’t stop thinking of those few men checking her out. She was sure they knew what had happened in the toilet. Was it pre-arranged? Were they all there to enjoy her humiliation? And why did it turn her on so? Why was she soaking wet? All she knew for sure was that she wanted more. More spanking, more orders, more… even humiliation? Yes, she realized. She even wanted more embarrassment and humiliation. By god, how had this happened?

She calmed down as she entered the beautiful office building and could almost be considered relaxed as she passed her colleagues and waved her hellos. Her peace and quiet were destroyed. Just as Jan came up to her desk again her phone start vibrating. She waved him off feeling the vibration through her whole being fearing what might be visible on the screen.

With good reason she found out. There was a picture. She closed the app almost as soon as she realised what she was seeing. Her heart picked up an extra twenty beats per minute and she felt the heat rise to her face. Not hesitating a second she rushed off to find the toilet. Locking the door behind her she frantically grabbed for her phone. Only calming down when she had the chance to view her new picture in private. She was staring at her own bum. Everything was on display due to the spread of her legs, down to the small amount of moisture leaking from her wet cunt. The fact that it was clearly taken in a toilet only made it sleazier. Immediately being more turned on she thought she looked pretty amazing in the picture, even if it wasn’t completely clear it was her.

Instinctively she started to reach for the hem of her skirt, but managed to restrain herself, just. That’s when she saw the small message attached to the picture: “You may only cum today at your boyfriend’s place of work!”

Published 
Written by Broc85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments