Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Because

"Spankings don't always have to have a good reason."

19
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

"Come here, Katie."

When he says "Katie" instead of "Kate," I know what's coming. My husband Rick spanks me a lot. We discovered early on in our relationship that I loved a good spanking as much as he loved giving them. And he slid right into the leadership role in our household. And when I fall out of line, he'll discipline me, but I'm a good girl, for the most part, so most of my spankings are... just because.

Just those words make my face feel warmer and I can't help but feel a little nervous. But that nervousness comes with a distinct tingling in my pussy that is impossible to ignore.

When I hear them, I'll stop what I'm doing and walk to his voice. He's usually in the living room, and he's usually drawn the shades.

"You're getting a spanking Katie, right now."

I'll have a pretty good idea already, of course, but I'll play along, for both our sakes'.

"A spanking? Why? What have I done?" I'll say meekly.

"Nothing, Katie. It's just time."

I'll put on a little pouty face, but the volume in my pussy will be up to eleven.

He'll walk over to me and step behind my back and I'll feel his hands start to tug my shirt up over my head. I'll raise my arms to help and once it's off he'll move his hands to the catches of my bra and I'll feel it come loose. My face feels that much warmer as I stand rooted in place, topless.

At that point, he'll disappear briefly. After a moment he'll appear back in front of me carrying a chair from the kitchen. He'll drop that in front of me and sit down and reach over and undo the button on my pants, unzip them and start tugging them down my hips. Once they're down to my ankles, he'll reach down and take off one shoe (I'll lift that foot to help) and then the other and then pull the pants off.

And then will be the final moment. Of course, I've been nude in front of my husband many, many times, but it's still tremendously embarrassing when he strips me down himself like a naughty little girl like this. I know my face looks like it's sunburnt at this point. My only consolation is that my ass will shortly be too.

He'll stick his thumbs in the waistband of my panties and tug them down quickly to my knees. I know his eyes will be barely a foot away from and directly in front of my bare crotch. I want nothing more at that point than to move my hands in front to hide my nakedness, but whenever I've done that he's ordered me to move my hands behind my head, so I don't anymore. Instead, he'll reach out and grab my left hand and pull me over to his right side. I know the rest. I lean over and brace myself with my right hand on his left thigh and lower myself down. As I do, he releases my left hand and I move it to the floor. I land on his lap with my naked breasts just left of his left leg and my hips just past his right leg, allowing my legs to pivot towards the floor. He wants me to keep my knees straight and my toes on the floor when I'm spanked over his knee, so I do so. The last thing I do to prepare is move my right hand back and upwards for him. He catches my wrist and moves it to the small of my back.

Lilithsaleh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilithsaleh

As my right hand lands in its place, there is only a moment's delay before the first spank lands on my bottom. First one cheek, then another. SMACK SMACK SMACK. He always spanks with a fast rhythm when he's using his hand. Sometimes (not while I'm being spanked, of course) I joke that he must have been a drummer in a past life.

It only takes a few spanks before I start wailing. My eyes cloud up and I desperately try to move my right hand down to protect my poor bottom, but he holds it firm. I'll try to move to avoid them, but he has me firmly in hand. my feet will move, curling upwards one after another, but I know that if I move them too much and they get in the way he will spank my upper thighs to encourage them to return to the floor.

All I can do is cry and cry and wail and there's nothing in the world besides the sound of the spanking and my crying and the wonderfully unbearable fire building up in my bottom. Even my boiling pussy fades out of consciousness under the fury of his spanking hand.

At last, from far away, I realize that the crying and the fire are all there is. He releases my hand and it is free to reach down to try to rub the fire away from my poor bottom as I lay over his lap like a rag doll.

As the crying dies down, the warmth seems to radiate from my bottom inward to my pussy, and his hand joins mine rubbing my bottom. I hear his comforting voice. My hand steals away from my bottom and moves to my front and under to touch my sopping pussy. By that point, my crying has stopped, and touching myself makes me moan instead.

At that point, he'll urge me to my feet and usher me to the bedroom. Once there, he'll strip off his own clothes and lay down, inviting me on top of him so we can 69. I'll take his hard cock in my mouth while he rubs my hot bottom and tongues my pussy. He knows just how to send me quickly into the stratosphere - he'll concentrate with his tongue on my clit and as my voice rises in pitch (muffled as it is with his hard cock in my mouth) he'll give me a couple of hard spanks on my red bottom and that usually sends me crashing headlong into a powerful orgasm.

Before I can collect my wits, he pushes me off him and gets to his knees. He'll pull me back up on my own knees and get between my legs. I'll push my bottom back and he'll quickly shove his hardness into my still needy pussy. It doesn't take either of us very long. He won't take his time and slams his hard cock in and out like a piston. Just before he comes, he'll smack my ass again, propelling me into my own orgasm, making my pussy clench around his cock. He'll push once more in and make a loud grunt and I'll feel his cock grow an extra size larger just before it sprays his cum like a firehose, trying in vain to quench my pussy.

As we both calm down, he'll ease off of me and lay by my side. I can only rest on my tummy and reach back and feel the fire still burning in my bottom. He'll kiss my cheek and ask, "Are you my good girl?"

I'll nod and say, "Yes, sir."

And he'll reply, "Yes. Yes, you are."

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments