Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Arm of Discipline- Part 5

"I should have told my parents I was taking the car"

8
4 Comments 4
25.2k Views 25.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I checked my cell phone on my way to the mall. I cut out of my chemistry class since I probably knew what the professor was going to say. It was too nice a day to be in a lecture hall and the syllabus is online anyway. I can wing it from there.

As I’m walking to the mall, I see that mom called 18 times. “What the hell is wrong with her?” I think to myself. I check my voicemail. She’s in freakin’ hysterics that someone stole the car. Ok, I know my mom isn’t the most rational person in the world, but she just set a new standard of stupidity. I have the car- no one stole it. I check the rest of my voice messages. In no particular order they were mom, mom, mom, dad, mom, dad, angry dad, crazy mom, well you get the picture. The last message on my voicemail was from Detective Chang. The message said:

“Kaitlyn, this is Detective Chang. Your parents contacted me regarding a “stolen” car. Please come down to the Southern City Police Station by 4:00pm today. This is not a request. I will see you then. If you foolishly decide not to show up, you can expect to see me at your house tonight for more serious consequences. Be guided accordingly.”

“Oh fuck!” I shouted and immediately turned back to my car. It was already 3:30pm and if I hurried and was lucky, I could get to the station at 4:00pm. “What the hell did my fuckin’ parents tell him?” I kept asking myself. I know my mom can exaggerate and my father isn’t too far behind her, but why the hell did they have to get him involved? Besides, I thought Det. Chang was my boyfriend, but he sure didn’t sound like it on the voicemail.

I get to the Southern City Police Station and see the Desk Sergeant.

“Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Baker and I’m here to see Detective Chang.” I tell him.

The sergeant says nothing, but buzzes Chang’s desk.

“Tell her to go to Interview Room A.” I hear Chang say over the speaker. The sergeant nods and I begin to walk away.

“Do you know where Interview Room A is?” He asks as an afterthought.

“Yeah, I’ve been here before.” I reply as I sign in and walk down the corridor.

*

When I get to the interview room, I place my purse on the floor and take off my shoes. I know what’s coming, I might as well get ready for it. I swallow hard as I remove my jeans and panties and fold them near my purse. I walk to the table across the room and bend over the desk with my bare behind in full view. I wait for Chang to arrive.

The wait was longer than I expected. Finally, the door opens, but I dare not turn around.

“Ok..” I hear him say. I was so ashamed to be in this humiliating position. At the same time, I knew that in a few moments, my present pose was going to be the least of my worries.

“I want to know exactly what the hell were you thinking!” He asked angrily, but his tone still lower than a shout.

“Please let me explain, sir.” I begged.

“The keys were on the counter and I took the car.” I said.

“Why didn’t you leave a note that you were taking the car?” He asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I was in a rush I don’t know. I’m sorry, Detective, I wasn’t thinking.” I replied hoping for leniency that I knew would not happen.

I could hear him chewing his gum as he stood behind me.

“You’re sorry?!” He repeated incredulously. “You’re always sorry, but you still manage to do exactly what you’re not supposed to do.”

“Yes, Detective.” I replied.

“What are we going to do about this, Kaitlyn?” He asked as if he were at a business meeting and not ready to hand out a sentence.

“I’m ready for my punishment.” I said.

“I see that, very well. However, I still need to decide how and how much.”

“I’m prepared to be unable to sit for a week.” I said remorsefully.

“That’s if you’re lucky.”

My mouth was dry from the anxiety as I gripped the side of the desk a bit tighter. He stepped closer to me and slapped me on my behind, then rubbed it in a long circular motion. He “accidentally” put his hand between my legs, slipping a finger inside me.

“This isn’t punishment for you, is it?” He asked as his finger probed me.

“Yes, Detective, it is.” I replied as my clit responded to his touch.

Your pussy is glistening,” he said as he took his finger out and put it to my lips.

“Taste yourself”. He instructed.

“Yes, sir,” I replied as I licked his finger. I was quivering with pleasure and dreading the pain that I knew was forthcoming.

“Let’s begin.” He said.

He removed his blue denim jacket and placed it on the table next to me. I shifted my eye to my left and saw him standing next to me. His blue shirt and bluish grey tie was most professional and stood in contrast to my humiliating position. I could hear him roll up his sleeves. Without warning, he began the spanking. Each stroke was rapid. He would hit the same spot, 3, 4, 5 times or more. Each spank made my ass sting and my clit throb. He paused for a brief moment and rubbed my burning ass.

“Are you learning your lesson, Kaitlyn?”

“Yes, Detective, I am.”

“I’ve heard that before.” He said sarcastically.

He reached under the desk and pulled out what looked to be a briefcase. He placed it on the table and opened it, but I could not see its contents. He closed the briefcase and returned it under the table. He walked away.

“Come here- right now!” He ordered. When I turned around, he was sitting on a chair with a paddle in his hand.

NicolleTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleTorres

“Oh no!” I thought to myself as I walked towards him.

“Over my knee, Kaitlyn,” he said sternly. I winced as I draped myself over his knee, my palms touching the floor. He placed his hand on my behind.

“This time you’re going to count the strokes. You know how to count?” He asked with an almost sadistic tone.

“Yes, sir,” I replied as I grimaced bracing for the first stroke.

He spanked me with the paddle and I counted aloud.

“One, two, three, four (ow!), five, six.” I said as each stroke hit me.

“It’s not ‘four ow!’ Kaitlyn. Now, we begin again from one.”

“Yes, Detective,” I replied wondering if I’m going to be able to handle the punishment.

He started again.

“One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.” I counted, this time with a little sniffle from tears.

“No tears, Kaitlyn, toughen up. You’re going to need to.”

He raised the paddle again.

“Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seven, eighteen.” I counted again as the stinging was becoming worse.

He rubbed my behind and gave it a pinch, adding humiliation to the pain.

He raised his arm.

“Nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six.” I continued, this time in tears.

“Not having a good day, Kaitlyn?” Chang asked mockingly.

“Be a big girl about this.” He added.

He motioned me off his lap.

“Spread your legs and bend over the table again.” He ordered.

“Yes, Detective.”

“I’m coming back. I had better find you in the same position. Don’t move!” He instructed as he left the room.

I stayed in position as he instructed. My tears were streaming from my face to the desk. I know whatever he had in store for me; it wasn’t going to be good. I was afraid to look at the damage he had already caused me. From the burning alone, I knew a painful night was coming up.

Chang re-entered the room. “Good girl, you didn’t move, you are able to at least follow basic instruction.”

“Do you know what a rattan cane is?” He asked.

“No sir, I don’t.” I replied.

“Well, you will by the time you leave here.”

I felt something tapping on my behind.

“Oh God No!” I yelled.

I felt the sharp sting of the cane as it met my already sore flesh.

“Please, Detective, no more!” I cried.

He showed no mercy.

I felt the strike of the cane nine more times before he put it down.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I bit on my fingers to keep from screaming as my tears covered my face. My heart was pounding with fear as my mouth, already parched, was dry like sandpaper. My ass burned, was stinging and pinched all at the same time and I could barely move my legs to walk. I grabbed my pussy.

“What the hell are you doing?” Chang demanded.

“I have to pee.” I said through my tears.

“You better not do it here.”

“I’ll try not to, I promise.”

“Move your hand from there- right now!”

I moved my hand away and clenched as hard as I could. I did not want to disgrace myself any more than I had, but it was useless as I felt the pee stream down my leg.

“Oh fuck!” Chang yelled as he watched me shame myself.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry.”

He looked down and rubbed his eyes and mouth.

“You fuckin’ pig!” he said.

“Please let me go! I’m sorry for everything. Please just let me leave. Please, I’m begging!” I cried to him.

“Get on your knees and beg.” He ordered.

Having lost all sense of dignity, I knelt before him and begged again for his sympathy. He was expressionless as he watched me plead. He stepped closer to me and stroked the top of my head still watching me. He moved his hand to his crotch and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock.

“You know what to do.” He whispered.

I took his cock in my hand and sucked it. As much as he hurt me, I still wanted to please him. I licked underneath his shaft and teased the tip with my tongue. I loved to suck him; I loved the feel of his cock, and the scent of his body.

“That’s a good girl.” He said as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth.

I looked up at him as I pleased him. It was the first time we made eye contact while in this room together.

“You’re going to swallow me?” Chang asked in a sensuous tone. Gone now were the mocking, sadistic inflections in his voice.

I nodded to him. His cock was so hard; it felt as if there were steel underneath his skin. I pulled his hips closer to me, waiting for him to climax. I wanted to be ready for him.

“Oh yeah!” He said as his eyes closed as he threw his head back.

“Right now,” was the last thing I heard him say before his cum shot into my mouth. I felt it in the back of my throat and I needed to swallow quickly. My mouth was full with him and he pressed his finger to my lips to take in the rest of his cum. He gently pulled me up by the hair and kissed me and I did all I could to keep from crying from all the emotions that were fighting inside me.

“You need to go now.” He said as he stroked my cheek.

“Now I wish I didn’t have to.” I said as I put my arms around him.

“I’ll see you tonight after my shift.”

“I love you, Detective. I mean, Liu.”

He stood for a moment and said nothing. He seemed shocked that I called him by his first name.

“I’ll see you tonight.” He said again.

I got dressed and left the precinct. As I drove back, I could not help but think how captivated I was by him. Was it normal to feel this way? Was it even rational? All I knew was that tonight couldn’t come soon enough.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments