Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maci’s First Dungeon Experience

"Maci takes an incredible punishment in an array of different ways"

9
8 Comments 8
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Sitting in the airport awaiting our flight home and my mind is constantly drawn back to last night. We took a further step into our kinky BDSM & spanking lifestyle. Having discovered this dungeon exists before we came away we knew we had to give it a go, and boy were we glad we did.

They have several different rooms for hire all equipped with different variations of sexual apparatus and a massive array of whips, canes, floggers, paddles, crops, straps etc. There were chains and a multitude of restraints hanging from loads of different points on the wall in the room we occupied, in the centre of the room was a large box cage with a hard dark wood tabletop and ankle and wrist restraints attached.

Along the back dark green wall was a tall wooden St. Andrew’s Cross, something that I’ve fantasised about for quite a while. There was a spanking bench, an upright black barred cage and a few other things I wasn’t even quite sure what they were. A tin bucket next to the large old fashioned fireplace held what must have been a dozen wooden canes and thin nasty looking black horse whips. Hanging on the back wall next to the st Andrews cross were also several thick plaited leather bull whips which were absolutely terrifying. 

(I can feel myself getting aroused just writing about this) 

I wasn’t in the room long and standing in my red lingerie set with matching thong, stockings & suspenders before himself had me forced over the spanking bench on my knees and strapped in around my lower back by a thick leather strap. I felt my breathing falter already in anticipation, excitement & apprehension. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a small paddle being selected, but he must have changed his mind, instead using his hand to deliver quick light slaps on my butt & thighs to warm me up.

He toyed with me like this for a few minutes while I adjusted to the feeling of the leather bench under my breasts. He then selected a belt strap off the wall above me and hit my ass a hard swift crack with it. I gasped and tried to lurch forward but could not move. Another hard smack and I cried out! A couple more and I “Yellowed” - a safe word so soon into the exercise. It was so so intense.

Three different lengths and thicknesses of flogger came next, hard swooping blows of the floggers rained over my ass and thighs, getting my skin warm and pink very quickly. I moaned enjoying these, I’ve always loved the flogger, the hard beating you feel from it while it doesn’t sting or nip leaving any lingering pain.

We moved along next thing I was kneeling on a small leather futon, bent forward onto a wooden platform and my wrists secured down low and out wide at floor level to the wooden apparatus.  He took a riding crop and hit the backs of my thighs with little impressive slaps, my butt, my calves and finally three or four deliberate slaps to my pussy. Three different canes were selected from the metal bin housing them. Oh he has developed a good sharp crack with the canes, first was a wooden bamboo one followed by a black one which looked to me like something of a long car aerial (it’s not). It STUNG like crazy, I remember trying to slow my breathing while my ass hovered in the air taking these stinging sharp slices of the canes! 

Next I was helped up onto the surface on top of the large wooden cage. The top of it was as large as a ten seater dining table. I was told to lay down on my back and my wrists and ankles were shackled into the leather and metal restraints putting me in a complete “X” position.

My head lay on a small leather pillow almost completely flat against the old hard wood. He circled me, checking over my shackled wrists & ankles making me wriggle and shift in anticipation of what was ahead. The largest of the leather floggers was selected off the wall and kissed my skin from my thighs, up to my stomach, my arms and finally my tits! He pulled them free from my red lingerie and continued the quick flagging of my tits. They were swollen and aroused & I had thankfully removed my nipple piercing just incase this had been one of the things to come.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

I heard him jingle in the metal bin again, knowing he was reaching for a cane. I exhaled in a slow “O” gently closing my eyes. I was immediately instructed to open them and watched as he tap tap taper across both breasts with the wooden stick that sends such fear through me. Tap tap tap, pause, WELT! My mouth fell open and I gasped again. WELT! He hit me again across my bulging heaving chest! The stinging sensation felt like it ran so deep it was through to the wood of the table surface. Another sharp straight clap had me with my eyes closed and wriggling like crazy in my restraints. 

What came next had me excited and massively nervous at the same time. I was being mounted, ass out, to the St Andrew’s Cross. He lifted up the back of my little red number detaching my suspenders at the back from my stockings, telling me he wanted full access to my whole ass..my arms were stretched so high up and my ankles out wide in the cuffs. When I glanced down I could see my rounded breasts pressed against the wood, it was extremely arousing! 

I was told he was going to use the black strap on me first, cause it had made me yellow! A couple of hard straight slaps across my bare ass had me jiggling against the cross and yelping immediately! He flogged me with the largest flogger, all up and down my back with several loud, deep, full force whacks of it to my reddened cheeks.

Then I saw what scared me the most. He reached to the wall at my left hand side, selecting a long plaited bull whip! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He stood off to the side, behind me to my left. I heard the nip of the leather whip slicing through the air and then felt the slice of it penetrate my skin across my ass. I gasped again, throwing my head back, heaving chest rising and falling fast with my increased breathing rate. It crashed over my ass cheeks again and again, before he switched to his belt.

I love the sound of the jingle of his belt buckle before he folds the leather and cracks me hard with it. It’s always such an amazing feeling, I just love the intimacy of his belt crashing over my ass with all the force he can give, knowing the welts are forming already and my red red ass is reacting and bouncing with the force.

Back to the bull whip again and I was really starting to enjoy the sensation of it too, although after just one or two more cracks of the whip and I yellowed again. He lowered me off the St. Andrew’s Cross understanding the intensity of the afternoon. The metal music playing loud and the severity of the punishings mixed with the new setting and people nearby in other rooms was just so much to take in.

He bent me over a chaise lounges put one of my legs up on it too and thrust himself hard into me, fucking me til I almost couldn’t breathe at all with the build up of it all. Then I was bent over the cage table top, breasts splayed on the hard wood, watching intently in the mirror as he slammed into me again and again and again, pulling my hair tight & my mouth wide open. When he came I dropped to my knees and took every drop in my mouth swallowing it down hard and smiling up at him from my knees! 

It was an incredible experience, one we definitely want to repeat, possibly in a different room which has a black leather wheel I could be strapped to and flogged incessantly! My love and interest in everything we do and did only grows, and today we bought ourselves a bullwhip in a sex store in the city to bring home with us. I cannot wait to try it out.

Published 
Written by SpankMaci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments