Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Sister

"New employee knows she needs a spanking."

23
4 Comments 4
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My name is Jim.   Joe and I have been best friends since the first grade.  Being an only child, my house can be a little boring.  It seems like I am as much a part of Joe's family as my own.   Joe has just one sister, (Kim) a really cute and fun girl, three years younger than us.  His parents love having kids around so everyone feels welcome there.  We both made it all the way to eagle scout, got very good grades, and finished near the top of our high school class.  After High School, Joe went to State College about 100 miles from home while I went to the local community college and worked at my uncles' movie theater on weekends.  As our freshman year went on, Joe began to spend most weekends at college.  I was close to his parents as well as his sister Kim and continued to spend some time at their house almost every week.  

Kim had been joking with me for years that she expected I would have a job for her at the theater, once she turned 16.  I never thought much of it.  I had noticed over the last couple of years that Kim had matured and become a beautiful young lady.  I recently dropped over to their house and as it happened, Kim was the only one home.  She told me to come in as she really wanted to talk to me.  I had a good relationship with her, so this was not unusual. 

After a few pleasantries, she said, "Now Jim, you know that I had my 16th birthday more than a month ago, so when can I come to work for you at the theater?"

"Wow Kim, I always thought you were joking about that, do you really want to work there?"

"Sure, why not, It seems like a great place to work and I know you would be a good boss to have." 

"Okay Kim, I'll look at the schedule for next week, I'm sure we can get you a few hours to start and see how you like it there."

I had Kim come over to do some training the following Thursday, normally a quiet night.  She seemed to catch on fast and the other girls all got along with her, so she began working, for real, that weekend.  The first month for any employee is a trial period and I have them come in for a review once that period is up.  Kim set up an appointment with me right after school the following Tuesday afternoon.  

She showed up right on time.  I was surprised that she seemed a little nervous about our meeting.  I asked if everything was alright and she said, "I guess so."

I told her that she seemed a little nervous and that I did not know why because I thought she was doing a really good job.  I asked if she was enjoying working there so far.

"I really like it a lot Jimmy, I just was not so sure that you thought I was doing my job well enough."

I said, "Kim, you are not only doing the job well enough, but you are also one of our very best workers.  In fact, I plan to give you a .25 cent raise and add more hours if you would like."

She really lit up a big smile and said, "Wow, that is so great, I can't tell you how relieved I am.  I'm just not sure that I deserve it and I don't want you to do anything for me just because my brother is your best friend."

"Not at all Kim, you really are doing a great job, what is it that has you so worried?"

"Well, I know that on a few nights my cash drawer did not check out correctly."

"Kim, most nights you were right on and the very few times you were off, they were small errors.  All of the girls have that happen when they start.  Most of them are off by a lot more than you ever were. It's only when errors continue to happen that we ever have a problem.  That will never happen to you because you are so conscientious."

"I am glad you think so, I only wish I were so certain.  I know that I was really trying especially the second time that I was off.  It just bothers me that I could make a mistake even when I thought I was paying attention."

"Kim, you seem much too upset about this.  You're just fine.  Maybe you could learn to focus a little better, but I'm sure that will come with time.  If you need me to help you, I'll do anything I can."

"Jimmy," she said quickly, "Do you want to spank me?"

"Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy, what would make you say something like that?"

"Well, I was talking to one of the other girls who has been here for a long time.  I told her how upset I was about not checking out correctly.  She told me that she once felt that way and that you helped her out.  I asked her how and she told me it was kind of private but that you were so great and understanding and fair, it just made her want to do the best job ever."

"I tried to get her to tell me how you helped her but she would not say anything.  I asked one of the other girls if she knew what you did and she told me that she heard that you had given the other girl a spanking a couple of times.  I don't even know if that is true, but if it is, I want you to know that if I need to be punished, I trust you and whatever would help me learn to focus better, is what I want."

"Kimmy, we are long time family friends and your brother is my best friend, I could never do anything like that to you.  You are a really pretty girl and you really have not done anything to warrant a punishment anyway."

"Jim, I really like and trust you.  I do not want you to treat me any differently than the other girls.  What happens here is between you and me, no one else will ever know.  If there is any chance that a spanking would help me, and I think there is, I would like for you to be the one to punish me."

"Kim, I think that you at least need to think about this some more.  I would never want you to have any regrets."

"No Jimmy, I have already thought about it, I have thought about it quite a bit.  I don't need more time.  I know it's the right thing to do.  No one has ever spanked me before.  I know that it will help me and there is no one I could trust as I do you, to give me the kind of spanking that we both know I need."

"Kimmy, I am not just a boss and a friend, I'm a guy.  As a guy, I see you as a really pretty girl.  If we do this, the guy part of me might be enjoying it more than I should, you need to know that."

LilyLittleG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyLittleG

"Jimmy, it only seems fair that you should get a benefit from helping me.   If you find that you enjoy spanking me, I will be happy for you."

"It sounds like you have thought this through Kimmy, should we plan a time to do it?"

"I came in early today because I thought that you would have some extra time, like right now maybe?

"Sounds like you're really sure about this Kimmy.  No one should be here for at least an hour.  We could go up to the projection booth, no one will bother us there."

"Alright with me, Jimmy, I always wanted to see the projection room, so that will be kind of cool too."

With that, we both stood and walked out of my office.  It was a short trip down a hallway then up half a flight of stairs to the projection room.  I held the door open for Kim who walked in and curiously looked around at the equipment. She wanted to know what everything did and how it worked.  I told her what I could and she seemed so interested, I thought maybe she had forgotten our reason for being there.

Then suddenly she stepped over to the love seat we had in one corner, she looked at me and said, "Are you going to sit here, Jimmy?"

Trying to be cool but realizing that I was far more nervous than Kim, I froze for a second to look at my pretty friend, in her school uniform jumper, waiting for me to put her across my lap.  I stepped over to where she was standing and took my seat. 

She looked down at me and said, "I took the jean shorts that I wear under my jumper off at school so that you would not need to worry about them."

"That was thoughtful of you Kimmy, that will make it much easier. Now I'll try to help you get into position across my lap before we lift your skirt up, okay Kimmy?"

"That sounds good to me Jimmy."  

I took her right hand in my left and placed my right arm gently around her waist to guide her as she leaned forward until she was across my lap.  I helped to get her head on a pillow that was next to the arm of the seat.  Her feet were off the ground so I made certain that I kept her comfortably on my lap.  I asked how she felt.

"So far so good, Jimmy. I appreciate you taking this time for me I know it will be good for me and I hope you can enjoy some of it, as well."

Still nervous, I placed my right hand on top of her bottom over her skirt.  I whispered, "Kimmy, you understand that I'll need to lift up your skirt now, alright?"

"Yes, of course I do understand that part, Jimmy."

I then slowly lowered my hand to the hem of the skirt and moved it up across her back.  Her panties were sheer pink bikinis.  I allowed my fingers to brush across them for several seconds. I said, "Kim, you have very pretty panties, I feel lucky to get to see them on you and even luckier to get to pull them down if you approve."

"Of course Jimmy, you need to take my panties down."

Both of my index fingers found there way under the waistband and began to lower the silky garment, slowly revealing the smooth white skin of her perfect bottom contrasting with her well-tanned back and legs.  As I continued pulling her panties down, she bent her legs up together to allow me to easily remove them.

I told her that I would place the panties on the chair arm so they would not get dirty.

"Thank you," she said.

I rested my right hand on her smooth skin then gently slid my fingers between her cheeks helping her to part her legs just a bit,  and said, "I'm ready to spank you now Kim.  Just let me know if I need to stop, okay?"

"I know you will give me a fair spanking Jimmy.  I'm not worried about that."

I raised my hand about a foot in the air and came down with ten very firm hard shots alternating each spank from cheek to cheek.  Her legs kicked a little bit with each contact but she remained firmly positioned.  I stopped and rubbed my hand on the target for a minute and asked how she was doing.

"You're not done, are you Jimmy?" 

"Kimmy, you've been a very naughty girl.  You're a big girl now, so I need to give you a big girl spanking.  I have not even started."

"Okay Jimmy," she replied.  "I'm ready to be punished."

With that I continued.   I delivered several very firm smacks.  With each one, she let out an owe or whoa and kicked her legs a bit but she never tried to put her hand back to stop me, as most other girls had.  

I slowed down the pace to made sure that I was not making contact with the same spot over and over.  I continued with a lot of pretty light spanks during which time I heard her moan just a little bit, then I would suddenly shower her bottom with another dozen or so hard smacks causing her legs to kick up down and sideways pretty hard.  Again I stopped to gently run my hand over her still beautiful but now very pink cheeks.  I told her that she had taken her spanking really well.  That I did not want to get her bottom too sore, so that we should stop for now, but I thought to truly learn her lesson, she may need to come back in the future.        

She looked back at me and said, "I know, I'm sure I'll need more spankings."

Then as I continued brushing my fingers over her bottom, I noticed that she had slowly spread her legs a bit further apart.  She said, "Thank you for helping me Jimmy, I can open my legs a bit wider if you would like."

"Yes Kim, wider would give me a better view.

She parted her legs and allowed me to watch as she slid two fingers up and down along her beautiful 16-year-old clit before burying both up into her cunt.  I could not believe what I was watching and she continued for several minutes before coming with amazing ferocity.  It was all I could do to keep her from falling to the floor.

Finally spent, she got up, put her panties back on smoothed out her uniform skirt  and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you Jimmy, I know I'll need more help soon, I'm glad to know I can always come to you."

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments