Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Park and Ride Spanking (Part 2)

"Sheila returns to the Park and Ride for another session."

11
2 Comments 2
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Sheila looked around for Michael or Mark as she pulled into the lot the next morning. The spanking she’d received from them the previous day had left her sore and squirming much of the day and well into the night. She had been directed to report again tomorrow, yet here she wass a day early, desperately hoping for another session. She pulled into a space near the bus stop, started to get out, then taking a deep breath changed her mind and drove toward the back of the church.

Driving around the corner Sheila saw Michael waving to another woman as she moved her car away from the designated parking space and headed toward the bus. He locked eyes with Sheila and pointed, directing her into another parking space. Sheila anxiously watched as he opened the door, and pulled her from the car. Pushing her towards the door and into the church he marched her past his office and into the church dining hall.

Sheila stumbles into the room looking around. “I thought we could talk in your office.”

“Shhh. You will not speak unless asked a question. You’re not here talk. I’m sure you noticed you’re not the only naughty girl that has spanking appointments here. So today we’re going to use the hall. Take your slacks and panties off and fold them neatly on the table. Then go and stand, right over there in the corner, next to the spanking bench. In the meantime I’m going to call Mark and see if he is available, or if we have to arrange a different spanker for you today.”

Sheila stripped off her slacks and panties gasping as the cool air blew across her bottom. Praying no one would find her in this position she stood in the corner nervously eyeing the spanking bench and waiting for Michael’s return. Moments later the door opened and closed, she turned gasping in relief as he walked across the room. Her relief was fleeting as she noted he has returned with a crop, and the dreaded hairbrush, strap, and leather paddle she had chosen the day before.

“I spoke with Mark and he is on his way. As you can see we have decided you are sending a clear message that you need daily discipline, and perhaps a bit harder than yesterday so he has added a dose of the crop to your session. Now as you know he has asked that you communicate your needs or desires for additional role plays, punishments, and so on to me so that when he begins a session the only choice you have is to submit or use your safe word “ice” to end the entire session. So, you have permission to speak so we can discuss those things before he arrives. Understand?”

“Yes sir. I am back because I want more of what I received yesterday.”

“Is there something you’d like to add to this session or anything you need more of.”

“I need more humiliation. The embarrassment of being continuously positioned so I’m spread, spanked, and on display. I think that is all.”

"Well we have just the thing for that,” Michael smiled pulling the spanking bench fully from against the wall and out into the room. Now the nifty thing about this bench is I can lower it like this so you can get into position. Climb on... that’s it knees on the pads. Now bend forward and rest your head and chest on the front rest. Now we will use the crank to spread the knee pads apart so you’re on full display. Finally I’ll use these nylons as soft restraints to help keep you in position. What a sight you are, in position, and all ready for your session with Mark."

"Good morning Sheila. My you are a naughty girl, back already, and here it is barely 24 hours since your last lesson," he admonishes gathering the strap in his hands. He then directed each strike to the undersides of each cheek aiming so they cross between her thighs.

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

“Is your pussy wet. Are you a naughty wet girl? Answer.”

“Yes sir.”

Raising the crop and flicking it back and forth between her legs as she cries out. Then dropping the crop he runs his hands back and forth flicking and massaging the area between her lips pausing occasionally to pinch her hard thick clit. Sheila is panting unable to move as he works her over moving back and forth to her cheeks smearing the juices on them. Then as she nears release he picked up the crop again and applied it to her now moist backside and thighs.

Sheila’s sobs are soon filling the room as he leaned down and said, “Keep that up and you’re going to have an audience.”

No sooner had he finished, then the door opened and the pastor walked in. “Is everything all right in here? Never mind I can see for myself. Is this young lady getting wet from her spanking?”

“Yes pastor I believe she is... She definitely needs to be taught a lesson.”

“Young lady this is no way to behave during your discipline,” the pastor admonished roughly forcing her cheeks well apart and thrusting his fingers inside her wet pussy. Then grabbing the paddle and smacking her thighs and cheeks with renewed vigor he lectured, “You will come into my office and have a full inspection and spanking first thing tomorrow. And from now on you will have an inspection before every spanking meeting with your disciplinarians.”

“Yes sir,” Sheila cried out between sobs.

“Don’t go easy on her,” the pastor warned as he took the paddle applying twenty hard spanks all to one cheek then to the other. “Sheila, are you learning your lesson?”

“Yes sir. I’m sorry sir… no more please,” she gasped through tears.

“Not yet. You’re not there yet,” he admonished, smacking the tender area around her anus then picking up the hairbrush and handing it to Mark he said, “Get her good. All around the inside and backs of her thighs. She is not there yet.”

“No please.”

“You were told not to speak unless asked a question yet you tell me no,” he smiled watching as she collapses into the bench knowing her fate is sealed. “Continue. She is still hanging on to a bit of control. She is not there yet. Take her all the way. I want to hear her uncontrolled cries and nothing else through the walls of my office next door.”

Mark continued punctuating each word of admonishment as he pepperd every exposed inch with of her with the hairbrush, “The pastor understands your needs. We know you are a very naughty woman. Oh it will be hard for you to sit, stand, or even walk today but you will do it. You are going to work and you’re going to try to be good until our appointment tomorrow morning,” laughing as he watched her cry out collapsing further into the bench and submitting completely to the wails coming from within. “Yes that’s it now we’re getting there. I’m sure everyone can hear you now. Such a naughty girl, a grown woman of 53 - it must be embarrassing to know everyone knows you are being bare bottom spanked.

The door opened and Michael walked across the room. Rubbing Sheila’s back and kneading her spanked thighs and bottom. “Get yourself together girl it’s almost time to catch the bus to work. The two men help her up and hand her glass of water and her clothing. “The restroom is down the hall on the right should you need it before you leave.” Finally, each man takes a turn grabbing her chin and kissing her cheek.

First Mark whom said, “I will see you tomorrow.”

Then Michael followed with, “You will arrive thirty minutes earlier for the pastor’s inspection.” Turning to Mark he continued, “I had a feeling she was going to keep us busy, but I had no idea.”

Published 
Written by skaysmedism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments