Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Right Where You Belong...

"Across my knees with your gorgeous butt upturned."

16
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Your eyes are shining with a mixture of expectation and love mixed with a tiny touch of worry, as I reach for your hand and lead you towards the living room. You are stunningly beautiful as you stand before me; fully naked and wearing only a set of black leather restraints.

I walk backward, holding your hand in mine. My eyes are feasting on the almost feline grace of your movements as you walk along on the balls of your feet. Your pert and firm breasts, still reaching for the sky, belying your age and practically ridiculing the looks of most girls 20 years your junior. So soft, feminine, and curvaceous, yet so slender and petite in a stunningly beautiful and cute way only found in Asian women.

The golden hue of your perfectly silken skin makes my mouth water run over time. Your jet black hair hanging loose down in front of your left shoulder, and reaching exactly to your pointed nipple frames your torso and face with its lips in a pout so astonishingly cute, I have to forcibly restrain myself from throwing you on the diner table and taking you right here and now. The time for that part will come later. My agenda right now is a totally different one.

I walk to the easy chair – the one without armrests – and sit down in it. You are standing to my left, looking humbly at the floor. I look up at you, yet again drinking in your unearthly beauty. I realize I am still holding your hand in mine, and lead it to my lips. Kissing your palm, I sense more than feel the slight trembling in your body.

I am so lost in your stunning beauty, that I have to fight myself to go on. I tug lightly on your arm, and with exquisite elegance you slide down onto my lap, draping yourself lovingly and presenting your lovely buns in all their golden, round perfection to my feasting eyes. I stare in wonder and I gasp out loud in utter awe of your divinity.

The wonderfully rounded contour of your buns presented like this to my eyes is irresistible. Almost scared of disturbing this image of true perfection, my fingers gently touch the back of your thighs. Tiny little goose bumps appear all over your butt and thighs as the feather-light caresses of my fingertips turn into the slightly firmer caresses of my hand gently stroking the sculpture of your shapely thighs and butt.

My right hand lands gently between your shoulder blades and begins its gently caressing journey down your back. Gentle caresses turn into light massage, and a tiny sigh of happiness escapes your mouth. My hands keep wandering all over your back, from the gentle taper of your neck via the delicate muscles of your back and the perfectly round and firm mounds of your butt to the slender curves of your legs.

The lovely curves of your hips accentuate themselves as they rise to meet my caressing hands. My will is gone. I have no choice but to bend down and plant a soft-lipped kiss on each of your buns as they reach the top of their tiny upward movement. Another sigh of utter contentment escapes your lovely soft lips, as your gorgeous butt slowly falls back down onto my lap.

You squirm slightly at the new feeling of something lightly poking your belly, as you resettle on my lap. The exquisite beauty of your body, the complete abandon with which you sacrifice your dignity, and the hunger and expectation I sense in you have made me horny. I am rock-hard now, but it will be much worse. I know my sex will be so hard it actually hurts as soon as the action begins.

A slight tremble runs through you as you sense the tiny change in my demeanor. We are both aware of each other at a level very few people ever experience. It is time.

Both my hands rest on your buns now. I sense a tiny movement and see you turn your head. From the corner of my eye, I see your smile speaking volumes of your anticipation. The smile that tells me you are ready – almost begs me to start now.

I am as much in your power as you are in mine. There is no way to prevent it now. My palm connects with the golden sculptural perfection of your left bun for the first time tonight. The sound of the slap on your delicious buttock immediately couples with the hiss of your short sharp exhaling as your expectations are met. It was a firm smack but not too hard.

Alismith11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alismith11

I smack the divinely beautiful mounds of your buttocks a few more times, then rub them firmly. You squirm a little and purr from delight, as I spread the light warm feeling in your butt. I start slapping again, slightly harder and a few more smacks this time. Then I rub again. I keep increasing the intensity like that – slowly pushing your pain threshold in front of me as I gradually up the ante.

Every once in a while I add an extra hard swat, drawing a loud gasp from you. You try to keep your movements to a minimum, but soon I have you squirming and writhing in my lap. Your belly still rubs on the naked head of my rock-hard manhood, and soon it becomes clear that I stand very little chance of completing this session without blowing my load.

The rhythm of my palm connecting with your bottom is gradually rising in perfect unison with the heartbeat of both of us. We are one now – the connection between us steadily grows stronger as my palm paints your lovely buttocks bright red. The feeling of being in control of your passion, of raising the bar to hitherto unknown heights, of giving you the release you crave so deeply is mind-boggling, as I watch your hips rise and your bright red buttocks present themselves for my onslaught – it is more powerful than any other feeling I know of.

I stop – only to massage and caress your voluptuous buns again, spreading the warmth in them until they fill up your entire being. Your gasping and panting turns, again, to a purring that tells me more than words about your joy and delight at giving in to my control. Your squirming turns to shivers, as you realize the worst part is over. The light trembling and cat-like purring sounds tell me there's nowhere else in the world you'd rather be right now.

I take to spanking you again. You gasp out loud and whimper a little at the realization that there is another round coming up. This time the intensity goes up a lot faster. You are squirming quite powerfully now, as I work hard on painting your buttocks a deep dark crimson. Your buns are so hot now, I feel I could fry an egg on them. I keep spanking them lustily for a very long time.

From the shivers running through your body, I know that you are in tears by now. Your buns are the color of aged burgundy, and my hands are practically numb from the repeated impact with your firm round butt. It is almost time to end the session.

On a dish under my chair sits a damp towel that has spent the latter twenty-four hours in the freezer. As I placed it there just prior to fetching you in the bedroom, it has thawed, but it remains very cool. I reach for it now.

I unfold it and refold it to just the right size. Then I cover your burning buns with it. The shock takes you completely by surprise, and a scream erupts from your throat. I remove the towel and lift you up, so my lips can reach your bottom. Your delightful squirming begins again, as my lips plaster your bruised buttocks with soft-lipped kisses.

You are slightly stiff limbed, as I gently ease you up to standing at my left side again. I ease down in the chair and reach out accommodatingly for you. You step over me and sit astray on my lap, sliding down into my embrace with an elegance that takes my breath away.

My hands ever so gently cup your furiously burning buttocks, as you gently sit down on top of me, and lean towards me for the comforting that always follows a good spanking. You kiss me lovingly on the lips and thank me for my attention, and my kisses begin to wander from your lips to your eyes and forehead, savouring the light salty taste left there by your tears.

My hands slide up your sides, gently caressing you, feeling your beauty and perfection yet again. At first, you keep your bruised butt hovering over my lap, clearly afraid of sitting down on it. As my hands slide back down to gently caress it, you lean forward, pressing your pointy breasts against my chest. You kiss me deeply on the mouth again. Then your face moves next to mine and your arms reach around my neck as you hug me tightly and whisper in my ear: "Take me, Sir, please. Own me!"

To be continued... in your own mind...

Published 
Written by Morfred
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments