Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Class

"Betty and Martha misbehave in class and are spanked by the teacher and class assistant"

8
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Betty had thought it quite funny at the time. She and Martha, both sixty-five-years-old, had joined other granny-aged women and men at the Spanish class organised by the local social group. Everyone in the group was at least in their sixties, and some much older.

Catalina had agreed to run the classes. She was eighteen-years-old and a student at the local college, and thought that helping all the oldies would be good fun, as well as good training for her chosen career as a teacher. However, she hadn’t bargained on what was pretty much bad behaviour by several of the students, especially Betty and Martha, who were certainly lazy because they failed to do their homework, but also chatted in class and so disrupted everybody else.

Catalina decided to have a private discussion with Betty, the main persistent offender of the two, to see if she could find a way to stop her acting in the disruptive way that she was, and asked her to stay behind after a lesson.

Catalina asked, “Betty, you haven’t done your homework and you were disrupting the class with your chatting. What happened when you were younger and at college, because I understood that during the 1950s and 1960s, teachers had a very different approach to today.”

Betty smiled as she replied, “You are absolutely right, Catalina. We wouldn’t dare do what we do now because the teachers usually had a thick wooden ruler in their desk which they were happy enough to use, as well as by putting any of us students across their lap and giving us a bare bottom spanking in front of everyone in the class. That was used far more often than giving a detention, and, to be fair, we all knew was much more effective.”

Catalina kept a stern look on her face and said thoughtfully, “So, if I announce that because of all of your ages my class will be run with that kind of discipline regime, so that if you turn up at the next lesson and you haven’t done your homework, or if you misbehave during class, then, at my choice, you could be given a bare bottom spanking or even be whacked with a wooden ruler, and you would agree to that?”

Betty was rather taken aback by the suggestion but had to admit that she did like the authoritative tone of voice and general demeanour of Catalina, and, as she had sat in class and been told off by her for talking, it had immediately reminded her of Miss Thomas, her favourite teacher when at sixth form college. Well, whilst her favourite, and a teacher that she did have quite a crush on, she was also the strictest of the teachers. Betty remembered the many times she was told off by Miss Thomas, and how on several occasions she had to bend over her desk, have her school dress lifted up above her waist, and her knickers yanked down, and then given several hard smacks on her bottom right there in front of the whole class. Even better, because it got her so aroused, was when Miss Thomas put her across her lap and spanked her bare bottom in front of the class with that wonderful close-up view of her teacher’s upside-down legs and had her bottom rubbed. At least, it was a lovely experience being touched so sexually by the teacher she had a crush on until her bottom stung and vision became blurred. 

Mind, in those days, being spanked or whacked with a ruler on your bare bottom was very common so not particularly embarrassing, and it didn’t really put students off from misbehaving.

Remembering how she was aroused by watching classmates being spanked, and even spanked herself when she was at college, Betty agreed and said, “Okay, Catalina, I agree that if I don’t do my homework, then I will be dealt with as though it was the 1950s and 1960s and have my bare bottom smacked in class.”

Betty didn’t mind giving her agreement because she was pretty sure Catalina wouldn’t go through with it. However, by the time Betty got home, Catalina had sent a message to all of those attending the class what the new regime was, and specifically said that Betty had agreed to it.

The next week came and Betty arrived in class and waited anxiously for Catalina to come in. When she did, she had to admit that seeing her in a sleeveless light blue dress with quite a high hem and bare legs again reminded her so much of Miss Thomas. She also saw that Catalina was carrying what looked like a ruler, although when she got closer saw it was a two-sided leather strap with a ruler drawn on one side, and it reminded her how the teachers also smacked the students with a ruler in her day. Well, at least it wasn’t a cane, Betty said to herself, but the ruler did bring home the threat of being disciplined if her homework wasn’t done.

Alondra, the class assistant, also Spanish and also eighteen-years-old, had followed Catalina into the classroom and went and sat at her desk at the back of the classroom. She was also in a sleeveless dress with a high hem and had bare legs, and, like Catalina, had an authoritative tone of voice and fully expected the students to do as she said.

Catalina sat down at her desk at the front of the class, looked around, and asked, “Has everyone done their homework?”

Catalina was clearly surprised when Betty put her hand up and said, “Sorry, Senorita, but I didn’t have time to do my homework.”

The look on Catalina’s face quickly changed from a smile to a stern look, which once again reminded Betty of Miss Thomas. Betty licked her lips when she saw Catalina stand up and walk determinedly towards her desk, glare down at her and say, “You do remember what I said would happen if you didn’t do your homework, Betty?”

Betty put on a naughty girl smirk, pretty much as she used to do when Miss Thomas berated her, and replied, “Sorry, Senorita, but yes, I do remember that you were going to smack my bottom if I didn’t do my homework.” 

Betty let the comment stand, as though she was wanting Catalina to deal with her in the way that she had threatened, although she still doubted Catalina would go through with her threat. Mind you, she secretly hoped that Catalina would smack her bottom, which was why she was testing her. After all, she had lain in bed on several occasions now, bringing herself to better and better orgasms as she pictured herself across Catalina ‘s lap or bent over a desk having her bottom smacked. She had fantasised about several women spanking her over the years but never thought it would materialise, and took liberties thinking it might lead to a spanking, but it never did, so far.

Catalina kept a stern look on her face, but she had secretly hoped that Betty would fail to do her homework again. After all, there was now quite a move amongst the teaching fraternity to reinstate some of the discipline regimes of the 1950s and 1960s because they knew, better than most, just how much that regime enhanced behaviour in the classroom compared to the threat now of a detention held during the day and not even after school, and certainly no corporal punishment.

So, Catalina ordered, “Right then, Betty, stand up, and bend over your desk.”

Betty gasped at the instruction and given Catalina’s, ‘Do as I say, or else,’ commanding tone of voice was almost in a trance and, remembering how she always obeyed Miss Thomas when her teacher, Betty stood up and then obediently bent over her desk. As she did, she found herself unable to object given the mixed feelings of her fantasy of Catalina spanking her whilst at the same time hating the feeling of humiliation she now had of having her bottom smacked in front of everyone else. However, the reality overtook her and she hoped the humiliation was worth it for the sensation of having the authoritative Catalina smack her.

Catalina watched as Betty stood up and then bent over the desk and saw how her rather short dress tightened around her bottom. Well, she knew that would give Betty some small protection, but she had read up on disciplinary procedures during the 1950s and 1960s and found that most teachers knew the added benefit of smacking the student either on their bare legs or bare bottom. So, Catalina had no compunction in easing her fingers under the hem of Betty’s dress and yanking it up so that it was clear of her bottom, and straight after that, she eased her fingers inside the elastic of Betty’s knickers and yanked them down to her knees. She stood back up and looked down at Betty’s ample bottom cheeks, seeing how they were on the fleshy side, just as her thighs were, but both bottom cheeks looked so delightfully tempting to be spanked rather hard.

Betty gasped as she felt her dress being yanked up to her waist, but that only brought back even more memories of how Miss Thomas dealt with her and her classmates all those years ago at college. She wasn’t even that worried when her knickers were yanked down to her knees, which actually got her aroused pretty much as she was when in bed picturing herself being spanked by Catalina. She did look up at some of her classmates and wasn’t surprised to see several of them smiling at her and even passing comments between themselves followed by laughter, and that made her feel rather special, and even a hero, which had also happened back at college.

Catalina was well aware that several of those watching were chatting between themselves and making derogatory comments but were clearly enjoying the prospect of watching Betty having her bottom smacked. Well, Catalina was not going to disappoint them, and she positioned herself before placing her hand on Betty’s bottom, and, as she rubbed in circles, said, “So remind me, Betty, what did I say would happen if you didn’t do your homework?”

Calmer now, and feeling the joy of submission and once again the memories of Miss Thomas as she felt Catalina’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles, and getting more and more excited at the prospect of a few smacks, she replied, “You said I would have my bottom smacked in class, Senorita.” 

Catalina said in her stern tone of voice, “ Exactly, Betty, so do not get up until I have finished.“ She then looked around the classroom and said in a stern tone, “I told you all about the new punishment regime if you didn’t do your homework or if you misbehaved in class, so pay attention.”

Then, Catalina pulled her hand back, focused on Betty’s far fleshy bottom cheek, and brought her hand down with a loud thwack, enjoying watching the bottom cheek surrender to her hand, flatten, and then, as she pulled her hand away, so the bottom cheek bounced back up and swirled around, just as she landed another heavy spank on Betty’s near bottom cheek. She then landed two more spanks in quick succession on alternate bottom cheeks, and then two more, before landing two on the backs of each fleshy thigh.

Catalina was aware of the continuing comments from around the classroom, all of which showed that those watching were enjoying seeing Betty’s bottom spanked. She supposed it wasn’t just because it was Betty’s bottom, but the fact that a granny-aged woman was having her bottom smacked in class by their eighteen-year-old teacher.

Betty also heard the comments but now thought they were worth it to have experienced having her bottom smacked again, although she did find the spanks on the backs of her legs rather more difficult to deal with. However, there weren’t that many spanks so it was hardly a long spanking.

Catalina left Betty bent over the desk for a few moments before ordering, “Okay, Betty, you can get up now. Just remember to do your homework in future.”

Catalina looked around the room, keeping the stern look on her face, hoping this show of authority would be enough to make all the granny-aged women and men behave better in class and be less disruptive.

Betty eased herself up and as she did, she smiled at Catalina and said, “Actually, Catalina, I made a mistake as I have done my homework.”

Catalina was rather surprised at that, but also annoyed as she demanded to know, “Are you saying you’ve got your bottom smacked on purpose?”

Betty blushed and smirked as she admitted, “I thought it would be a bit of fun for everyone, Catalina,” looking around the class and seeing the smiles on everyone’s faces.

Catalina was really annoyed with Betty because she didn’t like to be played, and felt that no student should get away with playing their teacher. So, making an immediate decision, she commanded, “Well, in that case, Betty, leave your knickers around your thighs and your dress above your waist and go and stand by my desk.”

Betty was very surprised at that instruction and asked, “But, Catalina, you smacked my bottom and that was the threat.”

Catalina replied in a ‘Don’t argue with me’ tone of voice, “The threat was to give you a spanking and maybe several strokes of a wooden ruler. I think lying to a teacher and playing her for a fool just because you wanted to play a prank deserves both of those things so, go and stand by my desk because you are going to get a proper spanking and six strokes of the ruler. Any arguing and it will be worse for you.”

Betty was still shocked by being told that she was going to be punished further, although had to accept that if she had done exactly what she had done today all those years ago in the 1950s and 1960s, then getting a proper spanking was the very likely result, and that was the regime that Catalina had actually promised but hadn’t expected the eighteen-year-old to enforce the regime so strictly. Now she knew she had no choice but to do as she was told unless she was prepared to leave the class altogether and treat herself as being expelled. However, she had to admit that she did enjoy the humiliation of having her bottom and legs smacked before, and didn’t suppose it would be so different being spanked at the front of the class. So, holding her dress up above her waist she waddled towards the front of the class and stood by Catalina’s desk.

As Betty walked to the front of the classroom, she heard several more comments saying how much she deserved to be spanked and whacked with the ruler, some even suggesting that sixty strokes would be more like it. Of course, those kinds of comments would never have been made back in her day, or, if they had been, those making them would have ended up getting a similar punishment to hers. However, that clearly wasn’t going to happen today as she saw Catalina follow her and go behind her desk. However, instead of sitting down, Catalina moved her chair to the side of her desk and then sat down, and Betty realised that that meant everyone would have a much better view of her being spanked. 

Catalina saw the smiles on the faces of those watching, and while she had initially thought that the few smacks that she had given Betty were good enough, she really didn’t like being played even by a granny-aged woman and thought that a much sterner lesson needed to be given. So, having no compunction about dealing with Betty exactly as she had threatened, she ordered, “Okay, Betty, come here and get across my lap.”

As all of this took Betty back to those days when Miss Thomas spanked her and her classmates, so she was actually now feeling aroused at the prospect because she knew that the spanking, at least, she would be able to cope with. After all, she was pretty sure that an eighteen-year-old would not be able to speak her sufficiently hard to make her cry.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

However, as Betty stepped across to Catalina, she focused on the teenager’s bare arms and realised that actually they were rather well-toned, and although they weren’t quite muscular, she suddenly wondered just how hard a spanking Catalina would be able to give her. She then told herself it wouldn’t really matter if she let out a few tears, although now she did have to admit that all of this was her own fault, so if she showed herself up in front of her classmates, then she could hardly complain.

Catalina continued to glare at Betty as she watched her start to ease herself down. It wasn’t so simple for a sixty-five-year-old granny-aged woman, but Catalina held her arm and helped to ease herself down so her full weight lay across her lap. Moments later and she looked down at Betty’s fleshy bottom that was now slightly pink-tinged, knowing that she was going to turn the bottom a much deeper glowing red before she was finished. She had already made sure the leather ruler was within easy reach because she intended using that on Betty’s bottom as well. So, once Betty had settled down across her lap, she stretched across and picked up the leather ruler and showed it to Betty, explaining for everyone’s benefit and to reinforce her authority over them all, “When I say a spanking, you said in your day teachers also used a wooden ruler on your bottom. Well, one change I have made is that I will be using this ruler on your bottom except it is a double-thick leather strap with a ruler painted on one side, which I know will hurt much more than a wooden ruler.”

When Betty had lowered herself across Catalina’s lap and was looking at her upside-down legs so close to her face, and her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair, she felt herself getting even more turned on. She even reconciled herself to the fact that Catalina was probably going to give her a harder spanking than she had anticipated, but still expected to cope with it. Then, as she was shown the thick leather strap just inches from her face, she gasped, knowing that there was no way that she was going to deal with that very easily, and suddenly the whole prank idea changed from a bit of harmless fun to something likely to give her an enormous amount of pain. 

Catalina saw the look of horror on Betty’s face and said sternly, “You’re getting this because you lied to me, Betty. I’ve checked what happened at college when you were my age and I know that if you lied to a teacher you would get at least six strokes with the ruler on top of a spanking. However, I agree with the others that six spanks with it is nowhere near enough for such a naughty granny-aged woman.” Catalina then looked around the room as she added, “Don’t forget, as I am teaching you this lesson, I’m also teaching everyone else in this classroom that they need to do their homework and behave in class because otherwise, they will get exactly the same.”

As Catalina made that threat and glanced around the classroom, she saw the looks on everyone’s faces had changed from smiling and giggling to looking more concerned. Well, that was exactly what she intended, so that worked well, she told herself. 

Catalina also looked towards the class assistant, Alondra, and announced, directing her comment to the class, “Any misbehaving when I am spanking Betty, and Alondra will take you across her lap and give you a bare bottom spanking. I hope that is understood?”

After making her position quite clear, Catalina then focused on Betty's bottom, and knew she was going to start by spanking with her hand, and as she went to the gym and used weights, she felt confident that she would be able to teach Betty a lesson that she probably wasn’t expecting to learn from a teenager. So, she raised her hand and brought her palm down on Betty’s far bottom cheek once again, this time harder than before, and she watched the bottom cheek surrender even more quickly and flatten even more, and, as she raised her hand back up, so the bottom cheek swirled around more markedly than before, just as she brought her hand down on Betty’s near bottom cheek. As she proceeded to spank Betty on alternative bottom cheeks, so she heard her gasps of pain telling the whole class that she was struggling to deal with the spanking, and that made Catalina very happy.

Betty was certainly surprised at how hard even the first few spanks were and was struggling so much more after just the first few spanks than when she was spanked all those years ago at college when she was Catalina’s age. It seemed much easier to deal with then, but she supposed that Miss Thomas wasn’t as fit as Catalina was, and so wasn’t able to spank as hard.

As much as she thought that Catalina was spanking her hard with her hand, things changed very quickly when Catalina started to spank her with the leather ruler. It didn’t take long at all for Betty to yelp and tense her legs and shake her head from side to side, hissing in and out through clenched teeth as her bottom stung more and more as each spank landed. Betty could no longer hear any of the comments coming from those watching either because she was just trying to cope with the intense pain and was now certainly regretting playing Catalina and hadn’t realised just how strict she would be with her but then supposed that as a teacher she should be strict with her pupils, and even pupils of a granny age as she was teaching today.

What Betty didn’t see as she was struggling to deal with the spanking was that Alondra had just gone over to Martha and grabbed the phone that she was talking into, and snapped, “You were told not to misbehave while Catalina was spanking Betty and here you are, speaking on the phone in class, which is not acceptable. Now come with me, you very naughty granny-aged woman.”

Martha wanted to resist because, amongst other things, she was quite happy watching Betty being spanked and was explaining to one of her friends what was going on. Neither the teacher nor the class assistant was doing anything other than dealing with Betty, and so Martha didn’t see anything wrong with going on her phone, but she completely underestimated the classroom assistant, however, who was clasping hold of her upper arm and leading her to the front of the class.

Once there, Alondra moved another chair so that she was facing the rest of the class, sat down, glared at Martha, and ordered, “Get your dress up above your waist and your knickers down to your knees and get across my lap. Don’t forget this is the 1950s and 1960s, when naughty students got their bare bottoms spanked in class."

It was Martha’s turn to have to listen to the giggles and laughter and comments coming from those watching as she raised the hem of her dress right up above her waist, eased her fingers inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to her knees, and then eased herself down across Alondra’s lap. 

Moments later, there was the echoing sound of two fleshy bare bottoms being spanked, with both bottoms belonging to granny-aged women well into their sixties, and the two authoritative teaching staff giving the spanking were both eighteen-years-old. Mind you, none of those watching made any comment about the age difference because they were enjoying watching the sight of two granny-aged women quite quickly dissolving into sobs and then crying, whilst their bottoms were being turned darker and darker shades of red. 

Martha was shocked as the spanks persisted as they soon stung more than she had expected and was soon tensing her legs and squirming around on Alondra’s lap, pretty much as she had seen Betty doing, although watching was rather more fun than having her own bottom spanked.

Catalina was ahead of Alondra so far as spanking Betty was concerned compared to Martha, and as her bottom and the tops of her legs were now a rather nice rosy red colour, Catalina turned and picked up the double-sided leather strap with the ruler drawn on one side. She tapped it on Betty’s bottom twice, then raised her arm and brought the strap down with a really loud thwack, which drew a lovely thick red line right across Betty’s bottom and caused Betty to let out a very loud yelp. Catalina then proceeded to give Betty spank after spank, and well more than six spanks, with the strap turning her bottom a glowing red as she listened to Betty’s quickly uncontrolled crying, knowing she was teaching the granny-aged women a much-needed lesson.

Betty couldn’t stop herself squirming around on Catalina’s lap as her bottom stung more and more but knew she had brought it on herself and so whilst she was hating every spank, she only blamed herself and not the authoritative and correctly strict Catalina. It didn’t matter that discipline wasn’t discussed when she signed up for the class because it was right that once Catalina made her threat at the end of the last lesson, so it was for her to decide when one of the students earned a spanking, just as Miss Thomas did all those years ago, to the benefit of every student.

In the end, Catalina gave Betty fifty spanks with the leather strap, turning her bottom a brighter shade of red, and left Betty crying uncontrollably. She didn’t have any sympathy for her, though, and why should she as she was the teacher and Betty was the student who was trying to play the teacher. Well, certainly in the 1950s and 1960s, students got their comeuppance if they tried to do that, and Betty should certainly have known better than to try.

Martha struggled as Alondra continued to spank her bottom and the tops of her legs and was crying as she found it so hard to cope with the spanking. She kept telling herself that she certainly wouldn’t ever use the phone again in class, and could see how it was only her own fault that she was being spanked because she just thought it was Betty being taught the lesson, and no one else would get involved. Well, she now knew how silly she had been to miss the fact both teacher and teaching assistant were enforcing the regime strictly, or, actually, exactly as they said they would.

It was also clear from the looks on the faces of everyone else in the class that they, too, were realising that both Catalina and Alondra were very strict young ladies who were quite prepared to deal sternly with any misbehaviour, and quite a few of those watching were already licking their lips and thinking they had better watch their own step or else they could find themselves across one or other of the strict teenagers' laps having their bare bottoms spanked.

Catalina was now happy that she had spanked Betty long and hard enough, both with her hand and the leather strap, and looking at the back of her head and being quite satisfied that the naughty woman was crying uncontrollably and, hopefully, had learnt her lesson, ordered, “Okay, Betty, you can get up now, but go and press your nose against the wall with your hands on your head and think very seriously about your future conduct.“

Betty was thankful that the spanking was over, and, as she eased herself up and stood, so her hands flew to her bottom, and she rubbed her stinging bottom cheeks frantically but knew that it was just as well that she was going to have to press her nose against the wall because she didn’t really fancy sitting down just then. Moments later, she saw the blurred white wall an inch from her eyes and knew that she couldn’t stop crying, but didn’t dare do anything that she wasn’t given permission to do because she was quite sure that Catalina would deal with her severely again, and, in fact, much more severely than Miss Thomas did all those years ago.

Alondra continued to spank Martha, reducing her to some serious crying and squirming around on her lap, but it was no more than she deserved for misbehaving in class. She was eventually happy with the bright glowing red colour that she had turned Martha’s bottom cheeks and the tops of her legs, and she then looked at the back of Martha’s head and ordered, “Okay, Martha, you can now get up as well, but go and stand with your nose pressed against the wall just like Betty.”

It took Martha a little while to ease herself up, but then she, too, quickly scuttled to the wall and pressed her nose against it and couldn’t stop herself from sobbing pitifully. She could tell that Betty was still crying, so she wasn’t alone, but she was certainly telling herself she had better not misbehave again because of how strictly she had just been dealt with by the teenage classroom assistant.

Catalina and Alondra smiled at each other as they looked around the classroom and saw the worried looks on everyone’s faces. It had gone exactly as Catalina had hoped because she was fed up with having to continually tell the granny-aged students to behave, and felt that they would now listen much more readily to her.

So she left Betty and Martha with their noses pressed against the wall and went to the front of the class and asked, “So, what is the Spanish for 'Betty has just been spanked on her bare bottom?'”

The class instantly responded as one, “Betty recibió una desnudo el fondo la zurra, Senorita.” 

Alondra asked, “Quien mas?” (Who else?)

Again, the class responded. “Marta tambien, Senorita.” (Martha too, Senorita.)

Very quickly the class returned to being taught Spanish, and Catalina and Alondra were happy with the improved attention they were now getting from the students.

Betty and Martha kept their noses pressed against the wall but, as they did, and as their bottoms stung, they realised that they were thinking more and more about the spanking they had received, and, whilst they couldn’t understand exactly why, they both realised that they were actually getting aroused by those thoughts. As they did so, they squeezed her thighs together, making sure that when they did gasp erotically, they made it sound like a cough.

Catalina heard the coughs and looked suspiciously at the two naughty women with their noses pressed against the wall and realised what they had done. She had to admit to being surprised, but then looked around the class and saw quite a few faces that seemed to be blank, but she realised that they were actually thinking about the spankings as well. 

In that moment, Catalina made the decision that if the students couldn’t stop thinking about the spankings, then she would have to repeat those spankings either with the same pair or different ones. Well, it could be worse, because she was still getting the training that she wanted that would help her become a good teacher, and the very useful lesson she learnt today was that it was definitely best to be strict with the class and hand out the punishments that are threatened so at least the students would respect her and remain attentive. What they thought outside the class was up to them, though, and if they had those thoughts whilst having stinging sore bottoms then that was the students' problem and not hers because she would be the one to give them their stinging sore bottoms and carry on teaching the others afterwards. So, Catalina was happy that she had dealt so severely with Betty and expected to have to carry out spankings in class again. 

Betty and Martha had similar thoughts as they realised that being spanked at the front of the class was wondrous and erotic, but correctly given and led to an increasing respect for Catalina and Alondra. So, as their sex juice dribbled down their inner thighs, they thought how they wanted it to happen again and just had to work out how. 
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments