Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking You

"Would YOU like a spanking, my dear?"

23
11 Comments 11
43.2k Views 43.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
I arrived promptly at 6:00 pm, just as you said. One thing about me is that I am a stickler for time and keeping appointments - especially where a beautiful woman is concerned. A knock on your front door and you open it, your soft smiling face peeking out from around the door.

"Hi! C'mon in," you tell me warmly. I come in and you take my coat, hanging it on the coat tree by the door. "Make yourself at home. Would you like a drink?" you ask me.

"Sure, thanks," I respond and I walk into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. I take a look around while waiting for you. I appreciate your taste (but then I knew you had good taste already since we had been together for awhile now) as I scan the room.

"You have a lovely place," I say as you enter the room. As you come over to hand me my drink, I get my first good look at you. Suddenly, the room disappears and my eyes fill with a new vision. Standing there directly in front of me, you look spectacular. You are wearing a skin-tight shimmering metallic cowl-neck micro-dress, so short it is almost pointless to wear anything at all. The neckline drops almost to your navel, giving me a wonderful view of your ample and obviously bra-less bust. You aren't wearing stockings, but I don't mind as your legs are flawless. You are wearing matching six inch strappy stiletto heels.

"You look amazing..." I say as I drink in your beauty. You have your makeup done to perfection too, just the way I like it with the dark night-time eye makeup blending to a shiny look closer to your brow. Your lips shine with the red lipstick you know I love. You have a slight blush to your cheeks, but I can't tell if it's makeup or from the compliment I paid you. It doesn't matter, I am awestruck. You look beautiful, ready and eager for whatever it is I have planned to do with you.

I take the glasses from your hand and setting them down, I pull you down to the couch and closer to me. I softly kiss your lips, your cheek, ear lobes, give you several trailing kisses on your throat and neck, running my hands down your back to your ass. I hear you mewling as my kisses set fire to your desire, and I can feel your passion rising already.

"I have been waiting for this all day, my sweet," I growl into your ear and I hear you moan softly in response. But you are in an awkward position, sitting there beside me, for me to continue. So I pull you over in front of me hiking up your tight dress a bit so you can straddle my lap. You sit down facing me and I put my arms around your waist, pulling you close again. My hands find your ass and I begin to caress your tight firm cheeks while we kiss some more. I kiss your sweet lips as your breathing increases, working my way down your soft throat, over your collarbone (a hot spot for my kisses) and down your breastbone until I reach the valley between your delicious full breasts.

"Oooh," you coo as I place hot kisses between your heaving mounds. I smile, seeing how responsive you are to what I am doing. I always liked how passionate you get and how easily it is to turn your fire into an inferno.

Seeing how receptive you are to my kisses, my demeanor and my voice changes. More forceful and demanding now, I tell you that I am in charge and I push you off my lap and onto the floor. I scoot forward in my seat a bit, then pull you back to a standing position by the hair.

"I think we'll start off by getting that ass of yours warmed up," I say. "Hike that dress up out of the way and get over my knees."

"Yes Sir," you say, with a playful smirk. You hike your dress up to your waist and get into position. Your manners and obedience pleases and encourages me. You drape yourself over my knees with your feet on the floor to my right side and your hands on the floor to my left. Your breasts are almost ready to spill out from the neck of your dress as they hang over my left leg and your bare ass is presented perfectly for me.

"I see that you aren't wearing any panties tonight... very good," I comment.

"No Sir... I didn't think panties would be necessary tonight," you respond.

"You were correct, they would just be in the way already," I say. We are all alone. No friends, family, no phone will interrupt me as I do what I want with you.

Your delicious ass is there, smooth and ready for me. I tell you it's time for spanking; that you will be spanked until I'm satisfied as your Dom. That you will know I'm in control of you.

"Yes Sir," you say, and I can hear the excitement coloring your voice. Your warm pussy seems ready and eager to be finger fucked, but I wait.

With your ass bare and upturned in front of me, I gently caress it for a moment, rubbing each cheek, softly moving my hand down slowly towards your pussy. I can tell you are getting aroused. I can smell your woman-scent and I can see the wetness beginning to seep from your pussy lips. I run my fingers lower and deeper, softly brushing your labia, then take hold of your pussy lips, softly squeezing you there. You moan low, getting turned on and your pussy getting wetter. Your pussy and inner thighs feel nice and warm. I tell you to enjoy my caress, you will soon be spanked.

I know you will really feel the contrast when I start to spank your ass. But first, I want to make your ass cheeks feel even warmer than your pussy. I tell you I am going to begin your spanking and raise my hand, pause briefly, and smiling evilly as I see you tense as you wait for that first strike. We both wait, anticipating the first slap on your ass. As I see you begin to relax a bit, I bring my bare hand down with a firm smack on your pale, creamy flesh.

"Ohh!" you yelp, more in surprise than in pain. I marvel as the pink handprint emerges on your soft ass cheek. I repeat another swat to your other cheek and now you sport a pair of pink hands gripping your ass.

With your ass properly tattooed now, I begin the spanking in earnest. But I take my time spanking you - we have all night and I want to make this last. The sound of my strong hand spanking your buttocks is loud, even though I am not spanking terribly hard. I pace myself, taking my time and pausing a moment between blows, making each slap on your ass felt completely, not just another slap of many light swats on your ass.

Every so often I will add a bit more force to one of my swats; spanking you harder, with a louder slap. Each time it is surprising for you and it causes you to yelp in protest. I don't do it at a set time. I do it when I feel you need a harder slap, and each time it catches you off guard. You are wiggling your ass a bit, and I see the sensations are getting intense for you. I am spanking your ass, alternating one cheek then the next, spanking you on and on, but taking my time, letting the burn set in good and checking your ass cheeks to see how pink they are. You can't believe what I'm doing to your ass, and I can tell it's getting to be a lot for you. When you try to wiggle your ass like that, I know it's getting intense.

You are starting to get a very lovely pink bottom. When it reaches a hot pink color, I stop. I know that we have reached the limit of what is defined as an erotic spanking. Anything further takes it into the punishment category and you didn't do anything to deserve a punishment. I place my hand gently against your sweet, smooth ass cheeks, and feel the heat. I take a finger and place it against your pussy lips. I knew you were already getting turned on and wet even before the spanking, and now you are thankful I stopped. I could tell that you were nearing an orgasm and I don't want you to cum just yet. My finger slides against your pussy lips, and with that, I gently part them; feeling the wetness just inside. Using that slippery warm wetness to push my finger into your pussy lips, I slide my finger right between them; add another finger and push them into your pussy lips. I rub your slit up and down, but not into your cunt. You moan involuntarily, pushing your heated ass upwards, coaxing me to enter you, but I don't. You are so turned on... your pussy so wet and warm... lovely. I briefly rub and pull on your clit, to let you know I like your wetness. You moan and spread your legs wider, opening yourself to my teasing caresses. You are so wet I can barely get a grasp and pinch your clit. I can tell the clit stimulation is making you even wetter... such a good girl.

Then I start spanking you again. This time, however, I occasionally rub your swollen, sensitive clit as I hit your ass; making you wetter and more turned on. Making you moan and whimper as you enjoy the mixture of pain along with the pleasure. I am thinking of how I want you to satisfy me, and what I want to do next. I stop spanking you and push you off my legs, unzipping my pants. You kneel in front of me, knowing what is coming next, and involuntarily, you lick your lips in eager anticipation.

I take my cock out of my pants, out of my underwear, and hold your head, "Ask for it," I tell you.

"Please Sir, may I suck your cock?" you ask quickly.

"Oh come now, you can do better than that!" I say, with mock scorn. "Shall we try that again?"

"Please Sir, please let me suck your cock! I want to taste it, I want to please and pleasure you... I want to serve you!" you say, this time with enthusiasm.

"That's much better. I was beginning to think maybe you didn't want this cock!" I tell you, letting go of your head.

"Oh no Sir!" you say quickly "I want it, I want it very much!" You gobble down my cock in an instant. My cock is already hard from having your body wriggling on my lap and seeing how wet you got during your spanking.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

But you start sucking and my cock gets even harder and bigger. I slide my fingers through your hair grabbing a huge handful and hold your head still as I start fucking your sweet mouth.

You know how much I love to force my cock into your mouth, make you please me by using you orally. It's one of my favorite things... and yours too. But after five minutes of holding your hair and making you suck, and letting you just suck away on your own, I want more. I stand up suddenly, moving around you until I am standing in front of you with your back to the sofa. With you pinned between me and the sofa, you have no place to go. I shove my cock down your throat, making you deep throat me. I push forward until you have taken me all the way down your tight throat, holding myself there until I see you squirming and you tap my leg. I back off and let you up, and you gasp and choke a bit as you suck in a breath. I let you get a couple gulps of air before I step forward, once more sliding my stiff cock down your lovely throat. Again I hold myself there, a little longer this time, until you feel your lungs are going to burst. I back away and you gasp, gagging a bit and I see the saliva running from your mouth. Such a lovely sight! I shove back down your throat, this time fucking your face deep. You feel my cock slide in and out of your throat and you gasp in time to my thrusts. I reach down and grab your throat, feeling my cock move inside. You take hold of the backs of my legs as I fuck your face, gripping them tightly.

As much fun as I am having with your sweet face, I have other plans for you this night so I shove in and hold it once more until you need a breath, I pull out and you gasp and gag again. This time though I reach down and smear your saliva all over your pretty face, making you wear it. You love how I can make you feel cheap, degraded, and used - it's all part of the game that we play.

"Now you sit right there and don't move. I want you to play with that cunt... get it all wet and ready for me. I intend on using it tonight as well," I tell you.

"Yes Sir," you gasp and I watch as you reach between your legs obediently following my command. Your pussy is so wet and throbbing... you feel like an animal in heat. I stand there smiling as I enjoy the sight of you sitting on the floor fingering your pussy, moaning, pinching and pulling your clit and shuddering as your need reaches a critical point.

I go retrieve your collar and leash. I come back and buckle your stiff thick leather collar around your soft neck and snap the leather leash onto the ring in back. Your pussy dampens as you feel the leather gripping you, claiming you and owned. You love your collar because it means you belong to me.

"Come," I command and give your leash a short tug. You move onto all fours and I "walk" you through the living room and down the hallway to the bedroom.

Once we get to the bedroom I shut the door. Over the door I have put a special set of wrist cuffs that have hooks that fit over the door. Closing and locking the door makes sure you can't get them off so I know you can't escape. You see what I've done and you know what it means - we've used these before and the idea makes you moan with anticipation.

"Yes, my dear, you are right... your night is only beginning!" I tell you. I pull you to your feet. "Now get out of that dress... it's so pretty, we don't want you to make a mess in it!"

You quickly shed the dress and go to remove your shoes but I stop you. "Leave your heels on... you look sexy in them naked like that." I say. You look down and blush a bit at my compliment. I turn you to face the door and, raising your arms, fasten your wrists in the cuffs. Your arms secured, you are ready for the next part of your night's activities.

I pull a Hitachi Wand from my bag and you shudder when you see it. We have played with this device before and you know what it does to you. You know when this toy comes out, you are going to have a long difficult night!

"Oh God Sir... please not the wand!" you whimper. But you already know it's useless. You know that I intend on using it and secretly you want it too. You love this toy even though it means you will be teased and tormented to your wit's end. But I have never left you without release and you know that, eventually, I will allow you to cum and relieve the built up frustration.

"Yes my bound beauty, I am going to use the wand on you. I am going to spank you some more and between rounds of spanking, I am going to use the wand on your wet little pussy. The combination should have you mad with lust very shortly and you will be my sweet little slave slut in no time!" I said with a wicked chuckle.

You moan and toss your head back - knowing what is in store for you has already got you dripping wet. With no further hesitation I begin, my strong hand spanking your ass cheeks nice and hard. I spank you until both buttocks are warm and pink again, then I stop. With each swat, your whole body moves slightly, and your tits and ass bounce and shake in the most delightful way.

"Now don't you close those legs or this will quickly become a punishment spanking!" I warn you, pulling your hair back and growling in your ear. With that I kneel behind you taking the Wand and turning it on. I rub the vibrating head up the inside of your right thigh slowly, letting you feel it working. Higher and higher it goes and you moan low as it gets closer and closer to your dripping pussy. But to your aggravation, I don't let your pussy taste the vibrator just yet. Instead I switch to the other thigh and beginning at the knee again run it slowly up that side as well. You wait, the anticipation building once more as the vibrator nears your sex. You are almost holding your breath, waiting for that delicious moment.

Then you hear the sudden click and the vibrator goes quiet. I stand up and you turn your head. "W-what are you doing?" you whine.

"Not yet," I say simply. You stomp your foot in frustration, and I smile at your dismay. But I move up close behind you and reach around to cup your firm creamy breasts in my hands, toying with your stiff aching nipples and rolling them between my fingers. I kiss and lick your neck as I toy with you and you press your ass back, feeling the hardness I have for you and moaning when my bulge slips between your ass cheeks. You grind your ass into me and I pinch and tug on your nipples in response. Your moans are louder and have taken a definite urgency to them. This is good... you are getting close.

I stop suddenly and move away. Without warning I begin spanking you again and because your ass has been tenderized, you begin moving it around trying to dodge, or at least lessen, the blow's effects. But bound as you are, there isn't much you can do. And in this round of spankings, I'm not being as easy. I know what you need and I am going to give it to you. I rain down blows with no respite this time... blows that are harder than any I have given tonight. Your ass turns a bright crimson and you moan and whimper, swaying as your mind reels from all the sensations. I can tell you are so close...

I stop the spanking once more and rise. You are standing there trembling; your head against the door. You are sweaty, and moaning softly. I can see the wetness between your legs and I see the angry red blaze that is your ass. Quickly and quietly, I get undressed, my cock springing out of its fabric prison. I move closer grabbing your ass cheeks and spreading them apart. I thrust forward, my hard cock slipping easily into your sopping pussy the full length. You raise up on your toes, crying out as you feel me enter you. I no more bottom out inside you and I begin fucking you; pushing you against the door and pounding into you, rattling the door in its frame and slamming into you so hard I almost lift you off the ground with the force of it.

"Oh my God Sir! Oh fuck! Please... please make me cum! I need to cum, please!" you scream as I assault you brutally.

In answer to your "request" I flick the switch of the Wand and place it solidly against your clit. With a scream that makes me start coming up with an alibi for the police, you explode, the gush of your sweet pussy juice running down your legs and splashing onto the floor under you. You thrash and writhe as I continue pounding into you and the Wand keeps your clit buzzing.

Your orgasm finally drawing down, I pull out of you and leave you half-standing and half-hanging on the door. You are gasping for breath and your hair is matted with sweat. Your skin has a lovely sheen from the exertion. I take you down from the door and help you over to the bed. I lay next to you as you recover slowly trailing my fingers over your soft body and kissing you gently.

When you are able to sit up, I tell you it's time to get cleaned up. We both go to the bathroom, and I get a shower going so we can shower together, and I can enjoy watching the water streaming down your body as you get clean. I push you against the wall and kiss you and finger your pussy lips as we bathe, making you climax once more as a reward. You are my good girl.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments