Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's french fry habit catches up with her

"Fast food spanking"

6
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"French fries provide more pleasure than can be possibly be imagined"

Jack opens his eyes to the skies, taking a moment to realize he is laying flat on his back.  Jack looks to his left to see the legs of his BBQ grill with smoke lightly wafting into the air.  The smell of a missed BBQ is not lost on Jack as this is the second time he has found himself like this.  No blinking phone this time. Next thing Jack notices is that he is naked and very hungry.  Memories flood in as to how Jack got this way, but does not want to concentrate on them right now. 

"Warrior needs food badly." says Jack mimicking the warrior in the Gauntlet video game.  Jack gets up, steadies himself and walks into the house to get dressed and go for some take out.

Jack sits down with his food from Kurger Burger.  It's quite busy for a Saturday afternoon.  About half way through his meal a child throws his french fries down on the ground.  The father grabs his son, puts him over his knee and gives him  a few swats on his bottom.

Before Jack can fully comprehend what is going on he catches a woman throwing her french fries on the ground.  Jack is feeling snarky once again. He gets up immediately and goes over to the woman, gets down on his hands and knees and begins picking up her french fries.  Jack picks them all up and stands up with the box in hand. He looks at the woman, she looks like a deer caught in the headlights, frozen, eyes wide, not saying a word.  Jack walks over to the garbage can and throws away the fries and returns grabbing a chair.  Jack sets the chair and the end of the woman's table and sits down.

"Come here and bend over my knee for your punishment," says Jack and pats his lap.  The woman stands up, nudges over very slowly.  Instead of bending over Jack's knee the woman sits on his lap.

"My,,, my name is Susan,,,,, and I would like,,,, my,,, my,,,,, discipline in a private place."

"You disobey my command and make a demand? Very well, you will be disciplined at my place, but there will be no more disobedience is that clear, Susan?"

"Yes, sir that is clear. We can go to your place, but to do so I have one last demand, that my friend Karen, come with us."

Jack has barely noticed the woman sitting with Susan. Truth be told he is quite nervous about this entire encounter.

"Yes Karen can come with us.  May I look into each of your purses?"

"Of course." says Susan.  Susan gets up to get her purse and hands it to Jack.  Jack opens, looks through making sure no weapons hands Susan her purse back.  Karen gets up, Jack stands up.  Karen reaches out to shake Jack's hand.

"Hello Jack nice to meet you." Jack accepts Karen's hand.

"Nice to meet you too," Karen hands Jack her purse.  Finding no weapons Jack returns the purse.

"I will drive us," says Jack and leads them out to his car.  They all get in his car for the short ride."I only live a few blocks away."

Jack pulls into a long driveway and into the attached garage.  Everyone gets out of the car.  Jack shows them to the door and lets them into his house.

"Susan, your discipline will occur in my bedroom right this way."  Jack's bedroom is very large with a padded bench and two OS chairs in addition to the king size bed.  

"Does anyone need to use the restroom before we get started?" asks Jack.

"I do, thank you." says Susan as she walks into the restroom and closes the door.

Susan returns a couple minutes later to find the OS chairs moved to either side of the bed and back several feet pointed to view the center of the foot of the bed with Jack and Karen each sitting in a chair.

"There is no alcohol or anything else to make you comfortable Susan.  If you feel nervous, edgy, or anxious that is exactly how you should feel.  Hand me your phone and Karen your purse."  

"Yes sir." Susan complies.

"What is the code to open your phone Susan?"

"Reverse Z lower right 4 dots, Sir."

"Thank you, Susan."

"Okay, we are now Facebook friends.  Let's take a scroll and see the persona you present, Susan."

"Oh dear." says Susan.

"Well Susan I do not need to repeat what I see on your feed, to summarize your pent up frustration, but it is in line with your behavior at Kurger Burger."

"You are absolutely correct, Sir"

"Move to the foot of the bed and strip down to your bra and panties."

"Right away, Sir" Susan sits on the bed and takes off her shoes and socks.  Susan then unbuttons her pants and stands up and lets them fall to the floor.  Finally Susan takes her top off and places it on the bed.

"Gather your clothes and give them to Karen then return to the bed."

"Yes sir." Karen folds Susan's clothes and places them on the ground next to the chair.

Jack gets up and approaches Susan

"Susan, does your bra clasp in the front or back?"

"In the back, Sir."

"How many clasps are there, Susan?"

"There are five, Sir"

"5, wow!  Why so many, Susan?"

"Because I have large breasts, Sir."

"Susan, are you finding this conversation embarrassing?"

"Yes I am, Sir."

"Good, that is the intent.  I want you in a heightened sense of humiliation before we start your spanking."

With that Jack reaches around Susan and begins undoing each clasp from bottom to top.  Susan's hands go to her breasts and Jack gets closer to removing her bra.  The last clasp undone Jack gently removes Susan's bra so as to not yank her hands away from her breasts.  Jack walks Susan's bra over to Karen and returns.

"I was not expecting this amount of modesty Susan.  You appear very nervous."  

"I am nervous, Sir."

"You are obeying all of my commands without hesitation.  Do you like being told what to do?"

"Yes I do, Sir"

"That seems to bring comfort to you, Susan.  Clasp your hands behind your head."

"At once, Sir, thank you, Sir"  

Jack and Karen now have a view of Susan's bare breasts.

"Karen, have you seen Susan's bare breasts before?"

"I have not, Jack."

Jack is now at Susan's breasts and gives them a nice circular massage to releave them from being bound in a bra.  Then Jack gently and briefly pinches Susan's nipples.  

"Your nipples are very erect, Susan."

"They are so hard they hurt, Sir."

"Nipples are such nice little pain receptacles, Susan."

With that Jack pinches Susan's nipples harder.  Then Jack pulls on Susan's nipples while still pinching them.  Finally Jack twists Susan's pinched and pulled nipples and twists until Susan gasps and whimpers.

"Pinch, pull, twist Susan, remember that."

"Yes Sir."

"You did well, Susan.  Also before we continue what I just did to you, you can do to me.  In fact everything I do to you, you can do to me accepting a change of female/male body parts.  I will do nothing to you that has not already been done to me."

"Thank you for saying that, Sir."

"Now, there is one more article of clothing that needs to be removed, Susan"

Jack kneels in front of Susan placing his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulls them to the floor.  Jack stands up and is about to walk Susan's panties over to Karen, but as Jack wads up the panties in his hand he finds them to be soaked.

"Susan, you just went to the bathroom.  Your panties are absolutely soaked.  Did you have an accident?"

"No, Sir. I did not."

"Then why are your panties so wet?"

"Because I am hot, Sir."

"We could ponder why, but I think we are on the right path.  Time for a photo op.  Open your mouth wide Susan to accept your panties in your mouth."

"At your command, Sir." Susan opens her mouth

"Susan, move over to the bare part of the wall"

"Yes, Sir."

Jack grabs his phone, takes a picture with Susan's hands clasped behind her head. The panties are in her mouth and shows enough cleavage to suggest she is completely naked.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

Jack then texts the picture to Susan's phone. Jack hands Karen Susan's phone.

"Karen, please post this picture on Susan's Facebook and give an overview as to how she arrived at this photo."

"With pleasure, Jack.  Susan is always talking the talk on Facebook, now she is going to walk the walk."

"Susan, you can put your hands down." Jack removes the panties from Susan's mouth and gives them to Karen.

"Thank you, Sir." Susan puts her hands down but does not cover her breasts or her private parts.

"How do you feel about this post, Susan?"

"Humiliated, but I deserve it just as Karen said."

"The post is up, Jack."

"Very good thank you, Karen."

"Susan, we need to address and remove your public hair.  Depending on the implements used to spank you, impacts can happen in various places by accident or on purpose, in either regard we need bare skin to see if we need to stop spanking an area.  Karen would you be willing to shave Susan down there?"

"That would be my delight, Jack."

"Very good, Karen.  Please take Susan into the bathroom.  It should not be hard to find what you need."

Susan and Karen go to the bathroom for the shave.

Jacks thinks about getting out an assortment of spanking toys but then thinks better about it.

The women return from the bathroom.  Karen sits back in her chair Susan on the foot of the bed.

"Did you two have a nice chat?"

"Yes, Jack," says Karen, "we decided Susan really needs this and you have treated both of us well."

"Thank you both.  Susan get on your hands and knees in your current location."

"Yes, Sir." Susan gets into position.

"What are you thinking now, Susan?"

"You can see everything, Sir."

"Yet you are not trying to cover yourself though I can do more than see.  Do you have any body modifications or piercing in your vulva or related areas?"

As Jack asks these questions he is running his fingers throughout Susan's vulva.  Susan jumps and becomes fidgety.

"No, Sir."

"Still wet I see, Susan."

"Yes, Sir, still wet."

"How about your anus? Is your anus clean Susan?"

"I do not know, Sir"

Jack goes to the bathroom, gets a washcloth soap and waters it, rings it he returns.  Jack cleans Susan's anus and then does another inspection looking and feeling for hair.

"Nice and smooth, Karen."

"Thank you, Jack."

Jack begins spanking Susan with his hand.  Left cheek, right cheek repeat.

Every few cycles Jack increases the intensity.

After a few cycles Susan starts to moan and whimper.  This is Jack's cue to start the next pattern.

Left cheek gets a slap a few levels up in intensity then a light slap.  Same for the right cheek.

After several cycles, removing the light slap and reducing the intensity of the hard slap, but increasing the frequency.

Now a few very hard single slaps on alternating cheeks.

Start the cycle again at hard light slaps higher intensity.

During all this Susan is making some noises, but is able to handle the spanking.

Jack thinks Susan is ready for the paddle.  While Jack is spanking Susan he glances back at Karen.  Karen's eyes are closed and her hands are down her pants. Jack stops spanking Susan turns and faces Karen.  

Not hearing any spanking Karen opens her eyes, sees Jack looking right at here and pulls her hands out of her pants.

"What are you doing, Karen?"

"Well, I uh, you know, um nothing, Jack?"

"Susan is being disciplined and you think this is a good time to lie?"

"Okay, okay I was playing with myself, Sir?"

"You did well to call me Sir, Karen."

"Sir, you created a very sexual environment.  Watching Susan get spanked put me over the edge."

"You like seeing her legs spread with everything displayed?  You like the sound?  You like watching her quiver as the pain runs through her body?"

"All those, Sir."

"What about you Susan are you sexually aroused?"

"Very much so, Sir."

"We will complete your spanking Susan then we will deal with you Karen and your inability to watch over Susan."

Jack walks over to a dresser and opens a drawer.  There are numerous impact toys in this drawer.  Jack pulls out a paddle.

"Susan, I am going to use this paddle on you.  When you feel like you are at the edge yell "King Sir" then you will receive three additional swats in rapid succession then your discipline will be over."

"I am ready, Sir."

Jack rubs Susan's bottom with the paddle before he starts swatting.  Swatt, swatt, on the eight swatt each more intense then the last

"King Sir!"

SWATT SWATT SWATT!

Susan's bottom is on fire. She falls forward and is loudly sobbing.

Jack climbs in bed next to Susan and caresses her bottom.  After a few minutes Susan stopped sobbing.

"Are we okay, Susan?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you for my spanking."

"You can call me Jack now.  Karen ,on the other hand, strip naked."

"Yes, Sir, right away, Sir."

"Susan, come over here to the side of the bed with me."

"Sure thing, Jack."

"Karen lay down on the bed in the center and spread your legs wide."

"Yes, Sir."

"I see you are already shaved, Karen."

"I get waxed, Sir."

"Susan, climb back on the bed, straddle Karen facing the opposite direction. You will help to restrain Karen if needed."

"With pleasure, Jack."

"Karen, we will be spanking the part you were playing with.  Have you had your pussy spanked before?"

"Probably not to the point you are going to, Sir."

Jack goes back to the drawer and pulls out a paint stick and a riding crop.

"How is the view, Karen?"

"The view is very nice, Sir."

"Put your tongue on that view, Karen."

"With pleasure, Sir."

Karen begins licking Susan's pussy. Susan moans.

"You like Karen's tongue, Susan?"

"Very much so, Jack."

Jack takes the paint stick to Karen's vulva and using the same pattern as he did on Susan starts spanking.

Susan notices as Jack increases intensity Karen does too. "This is mind blowing, Jack."

Jack takes Karen to the end of the paint stick sequence.  She has not made a peep; her only noises involve Susan's genitals.

Jack works up to hard singles with the riding crop that get Karen's attention.  She stops a few times and gasped.

Jack gives Karen a couple of hard doubles.

"That concludes your discipline, Karen."

"Thank you for my spanking, Sir."

"Susan, I am sure Karen's pussy is aching.  Give it some nice caressing and then use your tongue for added relief and pleasure for Karen.  I am going to sit in a chair to relax and watch you two cum."

"Yes, Jack, that would be my pleasure."

It took about 5 five minutes for both Susan and Karen to orgasm.  Once they both did they came over to Jack.

"Thank you once again, Jack," said Susan. "You provided for both of us more than we could possibly imagine. "

"One thing left to do.  Susan go over to the same place on the wall.  Face the wall.  Put your hands by your sides."

"Jack, you devil."  Susan complies

Jack snaps a picture of a very red bottom.  Texts to Susan's phone and hands her the phone back.  

"Susan, post this picture on your Facebook page and summarize your experience."

Susan does as Jack asks.

"Jack," asks Karen,  "could not help but notice you have a BBQ trailer in the driveway.  Do you cater?"

"I do, Karen."

"Excellent!  We have a girls night coming up soon.  This time we will be playing poker.  Six girls.  Would you be interested in catering for the event?"

"I would love to, Karen!"

With that everyone gets dressed and Jack returns the girls to the Kurger Burger.

Published 
Written by ManneCharmoil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments