Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tears of Pleasure Pt.1

"Sweet pleasure from hard pain"

7
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Everyone has their desires, right? Have that something that, you know... "heats" them up? Get the blood pumping? Turn them on? You get it... What's that drive that makes you go, "Oh fucking yes, more?" We all got our own sort of fetish or kink. For me, Rose, I have a few things that make me, you know, "hungry"...

But I was soon about to find out a very particular thing that I haven't noticed before all my life, will become my greatest need. My hungry desire... But we'll get to that shortly. First, a little about me. My name is Francheska (yes, that's how it's spelled for me). I'm a red-haired girl so that takes count in my nickname and the way I blush is rosy red so there's that too.

I'm in my mid-twenties, I have light skin, blue eyes, 32D cup boobs and a well-rounded booty that drives men and women alike crazy. But no one likes it better than my Sir, my boyfriend Jeffrey. He's my boyfriend and master in our BDSM relationship. We met on one of those BDSM dating sites and chatted for a year and a half before he asked me out.

He's a total sweetheart but a HUGE softie. It's cute yeah and nice but damn it's kind of boring at times. I want some intense action but he's too scared of harming me. Again, that is so precious and sweet but... I need that to change. 

You see, back in April, it was the weekend and my Sir was at work. As per my daily routine chores, I have to practice edging myself while watching a porn video. Not hard to do but damn is it frustrating when you want to release. Anyways, getting started, I'm looking around for a porno to watch but nothing really strikes my fancy. 

That was... Until I found a video about a humiliated "painslut" getting dominated by her Master. I didn't know what painslut was but I already clicked the vid because it said humiliation and I love being humiliated. But I was curious to find out what a painslut was.

You know, porn is fake with terrible acting but I shit you not, it was the most real thing I've ever watched and damn was it hot. Maybe just me then? I don't know but I did know it took every cell in my body not just straight up cum watching this. This woman was humiliated and bent over her Sir's lap because she had to be spanked bare bottom.

She cried too but if you figure that was normal, get this. She wanted to cry! She was thrilled to be crying on his behalf. She felt it she shed tears, this will emphasize her failure and reprimand her for disgracing her Master. Wow! I never thought about it like that. It really made me think...

Me and Jef--I mean, Sir... Could we do something like that? He's always babying me and trying to shrug off minor disobedience I do but this man needs to punish me. Slaves can't go out not being punished... Discipline is what helps us learn and grow to do better.

I want to be humiliated and spanked but I'm too shy to tell my Lord. Well anyways, after doing my edging and watching the vid, I decided to freshen up with a shower and go on with the day. Too bad though... That porno I watched was ensnared to my mind like a fly to a web.

Ugh... Why did it have to be so hot? It was before dinner and I was waiting on the food to cook. Sitting on the couch in the living room, I was hot and bothered. I needed to release... I flushed at how bad I wanted to masturbate. I've done it before when I was a high schooler but after graduation, I never did it since.

Ehhhh... Master isn't around, right? I don't think he'll mind, will he? Fuck it, yolo! In like some mind control daze, I slid my hand down between my legs and touched my pantied pussy. I gasped a bit and moved my hand around, just to get my crotch moist.

The porno kept replaying in my head and I got much damper. It got worse as I mentioned that entire porno as me and my Sir and that push me over the edge, making me soaking wet. I stood up and took my fingers under my waistband then slid my yellow and red polka dot panties down, stepping out of them. 

The crotch area of my panties were drenched and I flushed at the realization of how wet I was. And thinking about being humiliated then spanked bare bottom over my Sir's lap only made me wetter. I placed my panties aside and sat back down on the couch, spreading my legs.

I touched my pussy again and teased my entrance for a while, softly moaning all the while. Mmm... That felt so good... I kept teasing and rubbing my wet entrance, moaning while doing so and occasionally pushing my fingers into the folds of my cunt.

This only made me moan louder while I continued to pump one finger in and out of my cunt and doing it faster, soon adding a second finger. The more I fingered, the wetter I got and my little nub bloom from its protective hood, throbbing and aching for touch.

Taking my swollen clitoris, I tickled it which made me wriggle then gave it a gentle pinch, making me gasp a few times and jerk around. Ain't playing with your clit the best thing ever, girls? I continued teasing my clit before I started actually playing with it and moaning beautifully and loudly.

Oh, if Sir could only hear me now, he would faint. I kept moaning while playing with my clit and soon fingering myself again until I squirted at least three times, making my legs shake. Fuck did that felt good. I cleaned my juices up, put on some fresh clean panties and got back to work on dinner.

Sir came home and I greeted him at the door on my knees like usual before he let me up and we loving kissed. We set off for the kitchen and we are dinner while talking about our day. Later that night, Sir was asleep in his room while I was wide awake. I couldn't get to sleep for some reason...

Probably because that porno was on my mind. Damn my sexual mind, I curse thee! Lol... Thinking about me and my Sir doing that entire video made me flush and I knew what I had to do even though I shouldn't. So I got out of bed and stripped off my pajamas and satin white panties. I walked over to my wall with a large mirror on it. 

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

I placed my hands straight at my sides to fully examine my nakey body. I had good curves and a deliciously shaven pussy. I blushed again, thinking about the video as me and my Sir and that made me wet a little. I walked over to my makeup desk and picked up my hairbrush. Using the back of it, I slapped the palm of my left hand (I'm right handed) and noticed the sting.

"I... I-I think this could work..." I say with a nervous (but kind of excited) smile. So, I reached behind myself and gave my right buttock a soft thwack (yes thwack, don't judge). It didn't really hurt. I repeated it again with a little more force. It stung a little more that time.

I used all the force I could muster and thwacked my right buttock, hearing the loud crack. I yelped with surprise and the pain which caused me to drop the brush. I rubbed my buttock with both hands while looking at the mirror, checking my ass. It was only a faint red. 

Somehow... I liked it. Why? "You know why." I gasped quickly as I looked at the mirror. I was in a way, hallucinating... Imagining my reflection speaking to me with a smirk. "You know why you liked it. It's what you wanted." "N-No... I..." "Don't lie, little girl! Admit it! You want to experience the same punishment as that slut did in that video!

I gasped and blushed as I knew my reflection was right. "You're such a perverted lil pup... A slutty one at that. You crave sexual pleasure that badly that you have to resort to PAIN to get it? What a whore!" I pouted and my reflection chuckled. "Don't pout, lil bitch... You know you've been a naughty little brat." "I... I-I have..."

"You know good and well, little girl, that you need a good fucking spanking for acting like a slut and orgasming without your Sir's permission."

"I'm sorry," I said with genuine remorse cuz my reflection was right. "You're right. I do need a spanking. A hurtful one for being disobedient... I need to be punished like that slave in the video."

"Ha! Don't talk as if you're gonna get off scott-free! You need to be punished and that's the end of it! Pick up the brush and hike that ass up over your bed! You know what you gotta do from there..." I was filled with excitement and dread but I picked up my brush and started moving to my bed.

I had stopped and looked at my open door. "Don't even think about it," my reflection growled. "You know good damn well that naughty girls like you don't get privacy. Leave that door open! It'll do justice if your Sir woke up and came to see what pathetic thing you were doing!" I shuddered as I was actually nervous. 

Getting spanked is humiliating and painful but if Jeffrey saw, I'm sure he would fall into a coma. Anyways, I moved on over to my bed, couldn't believe that this was actually happening but it was what I wanted after all. With a sigh, I got on my knees and leaned my upper body up on bed, laying there while gripping my brush.

"Not good enough, pup! Get that ass of yours higher!" I slid myself forward more on the bed so my pelvis pushed into it and my bottom was good and out. "Mmm... That's good but you need further humiliation. Wiggle that ass and say, "Please Sir, spank my bare bottom hard. I've been a naughty and disobedient slave... I need to be punished by your hand"." 

Seriously? Ugh... Blushing, I wiggled my ass and said, "P-Please, Sir...Spank my bare bottom hard. I've been a naughty and disobedient slave. I need to be punished by your hand." "Well? Get to it! This is what you wanted, right? You know you deserve this, don't you?"

"I do!" I said loudly. With that, I brought my right arm around behind me and spanked my bottom with force. "Oh please. You call that a hard spank? Do it like you mean it!" And I did. I spanked my right buttock several times as hard as I could until I couldn't take more and my eyes were watery.

"Stop being a crybaby. You deserve this so take it with pride. Now put that brush in your other hand and spank your left buttock the same way before as your right. And make it snappy or I'll wake your beloved Sir up and make him do it." I was determined to spank myself diligently and prove I could take the pain so I switched the brush in my left hand.

I tried spanking my left buttock but it was kind of tricky and awkward cuz when the hell have I ever used my left hand for anything? My reflection scoff-snorted and asked, "That the best you got?" I got serious and shut my eyes tight as I got back to work. I got the rhythm right and was properly spanking my left buttock with desired force.

I whimpered and groaned with every smack I made to my flesh.  It was strange... I know it hurt and knew I was in pain but... My pussy... It was dripping! Juices were running down my thighs as I spanked myself. Holy crap! Was I liking this? Was I enjoying the pain? I went on spanking my bottom...

Hitting both buttocks consecutively and alternatively before I finally had enough and put the brush down. I placed both of my hands on my butt, feeling their tenderness and warmth while I was sweaty. I got up and walked over to my mirror then turned around to check my ass. 

They were good and red. I ran my palms over the mounds of my bottom, enjoying the sensation of rubbing it. It was soothing and it felt good. I bent over at the waist to get a better look at my red ass. "Oooh... I spanked my ass so good..." I said as I continue running my palms over my plump ass. 

So it was confirmed. I did like to be spanked... Spanked hard at that. Sure, it hurt but it felt good too. And this was only the beginning...

To be continued...

Published 
Written by LordSadist1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments