Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Incentive He Needed

"Jack is the boss but is disciplined by his authoritative personal assistant"

21
10 Comments 10
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Jack was studying the report and hadn’t heard the first instruction, and jumped as twenty-three-year-old Emma stood by him, glaring down at him, and ordered, “I don’t like asking a second time, but I want a coffee.”

 

Jack blushed as he looked up at his ever so dominant personal assistant, and immediately stood up and said, “I am really sorry, Miss.” He thought she looked so authoritative with her shoulder-length dark brown hair and her sleeveless light blue dress with its white belt and a hem only a third way down her thigh which showed off so beautifully her well-toned arms and legs, and he knew she was a regular at the gym. Her tone of voice was haughty and, ‘Do as I say,’ and although his personal assistant he was clearly in awe of her.

 

Being obedient, Jack went to the staff kitchen, put a teaspoon full of coffee in the cup that had the wording on the side, ‘I’m The Boss,’ filled the cup up from the boiling water tap, added a touch of milk, stirred, and washed up the teaspoon. By now, he had calmed down from the telling off, although it wasn’t the telling off that got him tense but rather the fact that he should’ve known better and kept an ear out for Emma even though he also had to focus on the report. After all, he had had several personal assistants who didn’t work out because none were able to deal with his needs in the same way as Emma did. He knew that from the erection that he had pressing out the front of his trousers as he played over in his mind just how commanding she was.

 

There were several of his colleagues who could never understand why he allowed Emma to speak to him in the way that she did. After all, the other personal assistants had to cow-tail to their bosses and accept being spoken down to by them. Jack was the opposite and didn’t expect to be treated as her boss, nor even as her equal, but accepted and indeed wanted the bar to be set for him at a much higher level than for the lower grade staff, and to suffer the consequences when he dipped below the bar, like now. 

 

However, what no one, except Emma, knew, or even suspected, was that Jack was turned on by having to submit to Emma which was why he had a hard-on just then. 

 

As Jack picked up the coffee cup and walked towards Emma’s office he saw her through the glazed partition sitting behind the large desk that used to be his. He waited for her to acknowledge him and to wave to him to enter. Once he saw her command he opened the door, walked in, closed the door behind himself, walked over to Emma‘s desk, and carefully placed the coffee cup on the mat in front of her. 

 

Emma purposely ignored Jack as he so obediently placed the coffee cup within her easy reach. She waited for him to stand back up knowing that he would wait again to be acknowledged by her. She purposely carried on reading over the report that she had just printed off, knowing that Jack would be turned on by his submission to her. 

 

Emma allowed the tension to mount by continuing to read the report and she knew that Jack was tensely waiting for her acknowledgement of him. Eventually, she did look up, sitting back in her chair and folding her arms as she ordered, “I need you to say thank you for the spanking I’m going to give you.”

 

Emma looked out through the glass partition to the rest of the office knowing that everyone was smiling as they looked towards her and waiting to see if she was going to humiliate Jack in front of them again. She loved it that everyone knew that she was the one in charge even though Jack was the actual boss. Even so, she ordered, “So, get undressed and get under the table desk and do me.“

 

Jack was even more aroused at the instruction to get undressed. He knew that he was looked on as the office tart and everyone assumed that he just wanted the sex, but it excited him to be humiliated and accepted the reputation he had. However, it was because he was the boss and had no need to flaunt himself as he did that he got so sexually aroused by doing so. 

 

So, even knowing he had an erection, he undid the buttons of his shirt and took it off, folded it, and put it on the visitors' chair.  He kicked his shoes off and then undid his trousers, pushed them down catching his underpants on the way with his thumbs, lowered them to the floor, stepped out of them, scooped them up, folded them, and put them on the visitors' chair as well. Finally, he took off his socks and put them with his other clothes.

 

He stood looking down towards Emma knowing that the whole general office could see his back view. He knew that he had a stiff erection and so wanted to turn sideways to let everyone see it but knew that Emma was in charge and he could only do that if she said so.

 

Still glaring at Jack, Emma ordered, “Let me see your bottom so I can picture it when you are under the table doing me.”

 

Jack nodded and happily turned around, knowing his erection was clearly seen by everyone.

 

Emma smiled at Jack’s bottom knowing his erection was on show, but more importantly, for her, she saw his bottom and knew she was going to make his bottom cheeks blue bruised by the time she was finished with him. After a few moments she ordered, “Now get under the table and do me and ensure you do me properly.”

 

Jack heard the haughty tone of voice he loved to hear as he turned and saw that Emma’s knickers were now on the desk in front of her. So, even more aroused, he knelt on the floor and crawled under the desk right up to Emma’s parted legs. As always, he started to kiss Emma’s inner thighs as he worked his way up towards her hairy mound and stretched pussy lips. Once there he licked her wet pussy lips up and down several times before easing his tongue inside her vagina, whilst at the same time flicking her taut clit. He felt her hands on the back of his head pressing him firmly into her, although knew that he would’ve kept on kissing and licking and sucking her in any case. However, it was a further show of her authority over him.

 

Emma was breathing deeply as Jack’s tongue eased inside her and brought her closer and closer to an organism. It really was a turn on for her to have authority over her boss in this way. In her previous jobs, it had been the men who had frequently brushed against her, touching her bottom, even leaning in towards her breasts, which she found so abhorrent. So, when she discovered she had a boss who so willingly submitted to her she quickly learned the little techniques needed to make him enjoy her submission. After all, she needed Jack to want to submit to her rather than hating her for it and knew that she had to be more skilled, which she quickly became. She had also learned quickly that those who submit do it willingly as they want to, and are happy to be dealt with, with as much humiliation submission and pain as they could take. Jack was just like that.

 

Jack kept kissing licking and sucking Emma’s succulent vaginal lips, loving the taste of her sex juice and, as she came, and he continued to kiss lick and suck, so he was able to swallow her sex juice knowing that the wonderful taste would stay in his mouth for quite some time.

 

Emma allowed herself time to recover from her orgasm, still holding Jack’s head firmly against her hairy mound, knowing that he would continue to pander to her in exactly the way that she liked until she released his head. When she had recovered, she released his head and ordered, “Now, stand back up and face me.”

 

Jack really didn’t want to take his mouth away from Emma‘s pussy lips and so loved her smell and taste so much, but knew what was now in store for him and so crawled back out from under the desk and stood up. He didn’t look out of the office although knew that everybody would still be laughing at his back as they all saw his bare bottom gyrating as he kissed and licked and sucked Emma’s pussy whilst kneeling on the floor. But he said to himself that there would have been several men and women watching who would’ve been just as happy to do the same, albeit in private of course. 

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

 

On the other hand, Jack knew there would be far fewer people watching who would be as happy to take the next thing that was going to happen to him. He watched as Emma stood up and took from her handbag a thick wooden-backed hairbrush and then walked around the desk. She stood in front of him and took his still erect penis in her hand and gently squeezed it, and enjoyed listening to Jack’s gasp although she knew he loved what she was doing to him. Still holding onto his penis she ordered, “Bend over the desk and grab the far side. I don’t ever want to have to ask you a second time to do anything for me.”

 

Jack’s heart was pounding as he bent over and grabbed the far side of the desk knowing that his bottom was still on show for everyone in the general office. Worse, he heard Emma go and open the office door before coming back and standing by him and rubbing the hairbrush in circles around his bottom, now knowing his yelps would be clearly heard by everyone in the general office. They would all hear as he cried out with the pain that was bound to come, and the humiliation that would cause him. Of course, he and Emma both knew that he revelled in the humiliation.

 

Next moment, Jack heard the first thwack followed by the immediate pain caused by the hairbrush being spanked down on his bottom. He knew that Emma was now so proficient when using the horrid implement and gasped each time that Emma landed the hairbrush on alternate bottom cheeks. He knew there were so many good reasons why Emma was spanking him. He certainly shouldn’t have needed to be asked twice to make her coffee, particularly as he had asked her to do the report without saying please or addressing her in the way that was expected like addressing her with a courteous, ‘Miss.’ Jack hadn’t been discourteous but had been in a rush and forgot his place. He had a client coming into the office in about an hour and a half and needed to prepare for the meeting. Emma also knew the reason was his concern over the meeting, but that was also the reason for spanking him.

 

So, notwithstanding that, Emma was continuing to land spank after spank on Jack’s increasingly stinging and bruised bottom, knowing that he was going to find it very difficult to sit down at the client meeting. She also knew, though, that he was able to deal with that and so didn’t have to hold back on how hard she spanked him and knew that Jack understood how the spanking had to hurt so much to be good for him just as having sex was good for so many other people.

 

Jack lost count of the number of spanks he got with the hairbrush but knew that Emma was doing the right thing to change his attitude. So, as his eyes filled with tears and they dribbled down his face he kept telling himself that he was so glad that Emma was there to deal with him so correctly and in exactly the way that he needed.

 

Once Emma decided that Jack’s bottom was bruised blue enough to stop him sitting down comfortably she stopped spanking him, put the hairbrush back on the desk, glared at Jack, and ordered, “Now get back to your desk and I hope that you have learnt your lesson.”

 

Jack was still sobbing as he pushed himself up, turned, looked at Emma, and said between sobs, “I am sorry, Miss. Thank you for dealing with me, Miss.”

 

Jack then left her office, closing the door behind himself, and sat at his desk directly outside Emma’s office, still naked, and gasping as he sat on the chair.

 

A few moments later Emma came out to the still naked Jack and put on his desk the report that she had prepared. She didn’t say anything as she turned and walked back into her office, closing the door behind herself.

 

For the next hour, Jack poured over the report checking that all of the details were correct. After that, he got up, went to the cloakroom that was still solely his, put on a new shirt and a very smart suit, tidied his hair, and then walked back to the reception area. When he got to the reception his assistant, Ben, was already greeting the two guests, and Emma was there taking their order for coffee. Jack went up and said in a very positive manner and shook their hands with a firm grip.

 

Jack and Ben went with the two guests into the boardroom and sat down. A couple of minutes later Emma came back with the coffee orders, which she handed out to the right person just as a good personal assistant would do, together with a selection of chocolate biscuits which she put on the table. She deliberately didn’t ask Jack anything but looked towards Ben, who said, “Thank you, Emma,” and she then left the boardroom.

 

An hour later Jack and Ben came out of the boardroom with the visitors, took them back to reception and again shook their hands, with everyone smiling, and then the visitors left.

 

Jack and Ben walked into the general office and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up.

 

Jack gave a beaming smile and said, “We got the contract, guys.”

 

Ben added, pointing at Jack, “He was electric.”

 

Emma beamed knowing the part she had played. Jack had explained to her how he found the submission and humiliation got him into the right frame of mind to handle himself in the more important meetings, like today’s which was about a potential new client. He had explained how the chairs in the boardroom were so hard to sit on and he was so uncomfortable but that helped him focus so much more, just as his stinging bottom did. It was a fetish but it got him into the right fighting but focused mood to bag the big deals for the company.


 

Jack made his way towards Emma’s office, chatting to the staff he passed, and then, going into her office, he went up to Emma’s desk and stood on the visitors' side and said a warm, “Thank you, Miss,” wanting to retain his submissive persona. 

 

Emma gave a smile and replied, “No problem. Now deal with the calls you got whilst in the meeting.”

 

Jack allowed himself a smile as he nodded and said a respectful, “Yes, Miss.” He knew the next meeting was the day after tomorrow and that she would get him in the right frame of mind again for it.

 

There were still some members of the general office who couldn’t understand how come Jack needed to be belittled in order to get him into the right mood for the important meetings, but the important thing was that Emma did understand. She didn’t find spanking Jack a turn-on for herself which is why she had him give her tongue sex before she spanked him. That way she could focus on his bottom and not the flutters flying around her vagina.

 

Jack just knew his fetish for humiliation and a spanking made him so alive afterwards and even having a sore stinging bottom gave him the added incentive he needed to make sure he secured the big deals and so still got the respect of everyone in the office. In fact, for him, the fetish was better because it was linked to his everyday job and so he had two things that were important to him so nicely linked, not to mention the delightfully authoritative Emma to deal with in a way very few personal assistants could even start to do. He felt his erection return as he sat at his desk writing the report about their new client for the next board meeting, and knew how successful today had been because of his fetish and was so thankful for it.

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments