Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Newest Ladies of the Order of Delta Omicron Mu

"The new initiates of a secret society must receive a paddling to prove their worthiness"

8
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The Order of Delta Omicron Mu was a secret society, 152 years in age and only present here, at Vinewood University.  As the premier society at an elite private school, many alums of ΔOM were senators, business executives and highly renowned writers. Historically, only men had been accepted into this organization. However, it was now 2017, and the current and former members decided to finally allow women to join their midst.  

Now, no one applied to ΔOM. Those who were noticed by the brothers received a cryptic note in the mail informing of them of where to meet where they were to be given further details regarding the society. This semester they extended invitations to thirteen men and five women. Eleven men and four women arrived as instructed, taking the first step in joining the organization.  

One of the main components necessary for joining was the hazing that these men endured to be accepted.  Consuming strange mixtures, being beaten up by each other, elephant walks, being stranded in the wilderness or locked in basements; this society had done it all throughout the years. But now that they were initiating women they felt these gestures inappropriate for the fairer sex, and felt they must be ammended.  

So the members called a meeting to order. After much back and forth, they decided that the male initiates would continue the same hazing practices that they had been performing for decades. However, the women still needed a process to prove their worthiness to the brotherhood.  A nude spanking in front of the chapter became the new criteria for membership for these ladies.  At the new pledge meeting, the new male members were given a time and place to meet that Thursday, for the first of many hazing rituals.  The women were told to meet in the chapter room on Sunday. 

Sunday came, and all the initiated brothers stood around the chapter room, waiting for the new female pledges. The pledge master stood outside the room with white robes, which the women were to change into before entering the chamber. 

Finally the women arrived. 

“Welcome ladies,” the Pledge Master announced. “Now, I’m sure you must be wondering why it is just the four of you here with us today.  The gentlemen in your pledge class began their hazing on Thursday with a little… ‘camping trip’ that we put on for them.  Their process will continue until after Spring Break. However, we have decided you four will be lucky, and your hazing will begin and end tonight.  I have white robes and blindfolds here. You will change into each, and only this, before I lead you into the room. There you will face a spanking with the chapters historic paddle. If you do not wish to participate, you may leave now, and never return to the Order of Delta Omicron Mu.”  

The brunette Policy Studies Major left their midst.  This left the three prettiest there, stripping into their robes and blindfolds.  The pledge master led them in, where they were each shown to the wall, and instructed to place their hands up on it above their head, bending slightly at the waist with their legs spread a bit farther apart than shoulder width. This left their round asses out, the bottom of the tallest girls peaking out from beneath her robe.  

The President was up first.  He took the paddle in his hand, and went down the line, giving each girl a hard slap with it, each releasing a muffled noise as the wood made contact with the fabric.    

“Pledgemaster?” He said, after each girl had received a single spank. 

“Yes, President?”

“You see, when I had been thinking of this I was imagining a much more satisfying sound.  I think I may have been thinking of the noise that a bare bottom makes when it is spanked,” he spoke halfheartedly, as this was clearly planned before the women entered. “Therefore, I need each of you to remove your robes, so that it can make the proper noise, and so we can see our handiwork.” 

The three girls each hesitantly removed their robes.

MelissaBoomms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaBoomms

The first, had fairly small breasts, but very perky.  The second had much bigger breasts, and you could see some of the hair on her pussy. The third was in between the two others in side, but had blonde hair flowing halfway down her back and from her ass you could tell she did a lot of squats.  

“Much better!” The president said, as he swung the paddle down.  It made a loud cracking noise as it hit the behind of the blonde woman.  

“Ahh!” She yelped in pain, giving the other two girls an idea of what stinging to expect.  The president laid five more on her, alternating cheeks.  He then moved down the line to the large breasted woman, whose tits swayed with each hit to her bottom and then to the final girl, with five strikes apiece.  The large breasted woman also let out a cry of pain, but the small-breasted brunette let out nothing but a small exhale.  

“Now, we are for nothing here if not brotherhood,” the pledge master said. “So each brother will now have his turn.”  The first gentlemen stepped forward, hitting each girl once with the paddle before handing it to the man behind him.  With each spank the girls whimpered and yelled out, and you could already see their round, outstretched asses turning red.  The second did the same as the first, and the third decided to strike lower, hitting each of their upper thighs instead.  

One of the brothers decided to rub their asses a little with his hand before striking them.  He could feel the warmth radiating from them before his hand even touched.  

Another brother made each girl thank him after receiving their spank.  He first hit the small-chested brunette girl. 

“Thank you, sir,” she said clearly, trying to keep a strong face. 

SMACK 

“Th-thank you sir,” said the large breasted girl, waivering slightly.

SMACK. 

The blonde said nothing. 

“I didn’t hear you say thank you.” He bellowed. 

SMACK. He hit her again. 

“Th-th-the-thank you, si-si-si-sirrr,” she could barely get the words out through her tears. 

The next brother took the paddle.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK 

This went on, with each brother getting his turn, before finally all thirty or so had gone.  Two of the girls were crying.  All three of their asses were bright red, and on some of them you could see the outline of the paddle in a spot or two from a particularly hard hit.  

“Alright ladies, thank you for your time,” the president said. “Now, we progress to our meeting.  You will each stay standing in that position, so that we may admire our handiwork as we discuss business.” 

The meeting seemed to stretch on forever. The president and other officers discussing plans for the semester, interrupted every moment or two with a sniffle or a whimper from the front of the room where the girls stood. By the end of the meeting the girls asses were dark crimson.  Finally, the brothers left the room, and the two brunettes left to change back into their clothes. The blonde stayed behind to speak with the treasurer. 

At the next meeting the girls discussed how painful and humiliating that was, and that they wouldn’t be able to sit down for a week.  Of course, that didn’t prevent them from truly enjoying inflicting the same fate on the next pledge class of ladies. 

 

Published 
Written by ArizonaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments