Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Public Lesson

"Two granny aged women disrupt the theatre play and pay a very public penalty"

5
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words


Dale and George were sitting in their seats in the theatre waiting for the Shakespearean play to start. They had been waiting outside for their friends, Barbara and Janet, but as they didn’t arrive when the bell sounded for the show to start in a few minutes they made their way to their seats. All four were in their mid-to-late sixties.

The second bell sounded and then the lights dimmed soon after they were seated which meant that no one could now come into the theatre until the halftime break. Dale and George reminded themselves how often Barbara and Janet had been late for other meetings, and so weren’t totally surprised. However, they were surprised when they suddenly heard shouting at the back of the theatre, and, when they squirmed around, they saw Barbara and Janet trying to force their way past theatre staff who were holding them back. 

George and Dale glanced at each other giving each other wearisome looks as, once again, Barbara and Janet were trying to break the rules. However, they didn’t seem to be having much success, and suddenly what must’ve been a senior member of staff shouted, “Enough.”

Dale and George both felt that the voice sounded just so authoritative and were surprised when the lights went back on and they saw that the member of staff sounding so authoritative was actually quite young, probably nineteen or twenty-years-old. In fact, they remembered having walked past that young lady in the foyer and saw her nametag, ‘Lucy,’ and Dale and George heard her talking in quite a strict tone to a lady who was trying to jump the queue. Dale remembered George saying, “Maybe that theatregoer needs to get a good spanking.”

Dale had smiled at George knowing just what it was like to get a spanking, and they both knew how both Barbara and Janet were spanked and caned by their respective girlfriends.

Lucy had clearly stopped Barbara and Janet trying to force their way down to their seats, but maintained her authoritative demeanor and said in a stern tone, “I am really fed up with you granny-aged ladies thinking you can jump queues and barge in when the lights are out and upset everybody else, and that is not to mention the fact that you are disrupting the actors and actresses who are ready to come on to the stage. In fact, as well as the actors and actresses ready to act out the Shakespearean play, I have two actresses who are going to be playing lead roles in the next play, which is about punishment in an adult-only school. So, I am going to give you both granny-aged women a choice. Either you can play the part of naughty college students who are going to be spanked and caned on stage, or I will call the police.”

George immediately lent across to Dale and said, “I hope they agree to the spanking and caning as that would be fun to watch here.”

Another couple sitting close to Dale and George heard the comment and shouted out, “Don’t give them the choice, just get them on the stage and give them both a good spanking and caning.”

That was followed by other theatregoers shouting out the same comment.

Barbara and Janet had both recently been in trouble with the police because they had caused disruption at an open-air fare so the last thing they wanted was to be in trouble with the police again. On the other hand, both were quite used to being spanked as foreplay to sex as each had a dominant girlfriend admittedly both about forty- years younger than each of themselves and so they were quite used to being disciplined by girls Lucy’s age.

So, Barbara and Janet looked at each other and nodded, and then looked towards Lucy and Barbara said, “Please don’t call the police, Miss, we will take the punishment.”

As Dale and George looked around the theatre, they could see the looks of surprise on the faces of most of the theatregoers, although, to be fair, it didn’t surprise Dale or George. In fact, they thought that being punished was absolutely correct and that being punished in front of the whole audience would certainly teach Barbara and Janet a very good lesson. 

In fact, Dale and George had both seen a similar play to the one Lucy had described and knew that when the two actors who had to bend over to be caned, there was clearly a thick book inside their trousers which the audience could see because it was part of the comedy act of the show. They wondered, however, whether Barbara and Janet would be given that protection for their bottoms. In the play, the naughty students were wearing school uniforms whereas Barbara and Janet were wearing sleeveless dresses with a rather high hem for ladies their age, and it wasn’t too obvious where a thick book could be secured.

Lucy grabbed the bare fleshy batwing upper arms of both Barbara and Janet and led them down the aisle to the edge of the stage, up those steps, and onto the stage.

Whilst Lucy was leading the two granny-aged women towards the stage two of the stagehands placed upright chairs in the centre of the stage facing each other, and, on a table they put next to the chairs, they placed two hook-ended canes. 

As Barbara and Janet were led to the centre of the stage everyone could see how they both grimaced when they saw the canes on the table and glanced out towards the audience with very worried looks on their faces. However, they were getting no sympathy whatsoever from the audience who were continuing to support the whole idea of watching the two women be spanked and caned on stage.

As the audience continued to make comments about making sure the two naughty granny-aged women were spanked really hard and given several hard strokes of the cane, two girls walked onto the stage dressed as schoolgirls in short-sleeved green and white check gingham dresses with high hems. Both looked the same age as Lucy and so nineteen or twenty-years-old, and had large badges on that said, ‘Perfect.’ One of the girls also had a badge that said ‘Emma,’ and the other girl had a badge that said, ‘Amber.’

Emma said out loud, “Thank you for reporting these two naughty students to us Miss Lucy. As they have been so disruptive and argumentative and disrespectful to you, the headmistress, we, as prefects, will be happy to deal with them in the time-honoured way of giving them a bare bottom spanking and then the cane.”

There were cheers coming from the audience all of whom clearly supported what the two women deserved to receive.  It was also clear that Barbara and Janet were not prepared to argue because they knew that if they did the police would no doubt be called and they would be in even bigger trouble. Equally, as they were both used to being spanked and caned at home the only difference here was that they were going to be punished far more publicly. However, maybe that wouldn’t be so bad because everyone seemed to be laughing and joking, rather than being particularly upset with them.

Lucy replied, “Thank you, girls, I know I can rely on you to deal properly with these two naughty granny-aged women. As we all know, there is no reason to suppose that they are too old to be spanked, or that you are too young to spank them. What is important, is that you are both prefects and in positions of authority, and these two granny-aged women are the ones who have been naughty and deserve to be spanked and caned.”

There were then more cheers coming from the audience supporting everything that Lucy had just said.

Lucy was expecting the support and was really looking forward to doing this day after day when the show went live. The difference today, of course, was that the actresses being spanked and caned would have skin coloured leather knickers on that would protect their bottoms when spanked and thick books inside their knickers under their dresses when they were being caned which the audience saw but that meant the cane could be landed really hard so the audience heard a thwack, but the actresses were protected. This was going to be very different, Lucy told herself as she glared at the two granny-aged women and ordered sternly, “I don’t want to tear your dresses, so as you need to have a bare bottom spanking you will now take off your knickers and your dresses. Do it now or I will call the police.”

Barbara and Janet immediately obeyed the authoritative instruction and put their hands behind their backs and unzipped their dresses, slid their dress down their bodies towards their waists, catching their knickers with their thumbs, and, as they had done so many times when at home, pushed their dresses and knickers down to the floor and stepped out of them. When they stood back up, they handed their clothes to two stagehands who had stepped forward to collect them from Barbara and Janet who winced as they handed over their clothes, wondering when they would get them back. However, rather than think too much about that just then, they turned and looked at Miss Lucy and waited for her instructions.

Lucy waited for the stagehands to leave the stage before ordering, “Actually, you naughty granny-aged women, I don’t want your bras to scratch you as you squirm around on Miss Emma and Miss Amber’s laps, so, I think you should both take your bras off as well.” After just a couple of moments, Lucy said in the same authoritative tone she had used already and now in an even more threatening tone, “Now.”

Barbara and Janet were used to being spanked when naked, but that was because afterwards, they would make out with their young partners. They realised that wouldn’t happen now, but as they took a moment to respond, they suddenly heard the audience shouting out, “Bras off, bras off, bras off,”

Barbara and Janet looked out towards the audience and thought how cool it was, actually, as they were the centre of attention. So, why not, they thought, and again obediently put their arms behind their backs, unclipped their bras, slid the bras down their arms, and caught them. As they did, one of the stagehands had come back onto the stage and held out her arms and took both bras from them, and walked off again.

Barbara and Janet realised they were both fully naked in front of the audience and were suddenly conscious of their large drooping breasts, flabby tummies, and fleshy thighs, which were all on show. They could tell, though, that the audience were really enjoying their embarrassment and humiliation, and as they saw all of the smiling faces and heard the derogatory comments about their overweight flabby bodies, so both Barbara and Janet started to feel aroused by being the centre of attention. Also, as they looked towards Miss Emma and Miss Amber, and saw them both walk across the stage and sit down on the high-backed chairs, even that was a turn-on for them knowing they were about to go across their laps.

As the two prefects sat down, so Miss Lucy ordered, “Both of you get across their laps.”

Lucy knew that neither woman would now disobey her because they didn’t have any clothes that they could put back on and so we are hardly likely to dash out of the theatre, and, whilst keeping a stern look on her face, inside she was smiling when she watched both granny-aged women go over to the two prefects and ease themselves down across their laps. In fact, it all looked so real, and just like in rehearsals, except for the fact that the actresses still had their dresses on with the skin coloured leather knickers whilst these two very naughty granny-aged women were fully naked and had no protection for their fleshy bottoms.

Once Barbara and Janet settled down across the prefect’s laps, and both were looking at the girl’s well-toned bare upside-down legs and their own flabbier legs dangling under the far side of the chair, it reminded them so much of the countless times they had been in this same position across the laps of their teenage girlfriends and they knew exactly how hard a nineteen-year-old could spank. As they were thinking that, so they felt a hand placed on their bottoms and then rubbing in circles, as Miss Lucy was explaining to the audience, “Both these naughty women will be given a spanking followed by the cane.”

Because the chairs were opposite each other, Janet realised that her face was looking out towards the audience whilst Barbara knew that her bottom was facing the audience, which was going to give those watching two very different views at the same time. However, they had little time to think about that because almost immediately they both felt the first spank land on their bottom and they both gasped, and gasped again as the second spank landed on their other bottom cheek and that was followed by spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks. As the spanks landed so they felt their bottoms stinging more and more and knew that they were being spanked just as hard as they were when their girlfriends spanked them, but they also knew that they both deserved to be spanked for the disruption that they had caused to the watching audience and the actors and actresses. 

On and on the spanks landed, although after a while the spanks changed to several spanks in a row landing on the same bottom cheek and then several spanks landing on the other bottom cheek, and this carried on for quite a while. They both looked at the upside-down legs so close to their eyes and saw how the prefect’s muscles tensed, which was a sight that they were used to seeing and knew it was a sign of just how hard the girls were spanking them. 

ViancaFernandez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViancaFernandez

Occasionally Barbara and Janet would look out towards the audience and see all of their upside-down smiling faces and also kept on hearing supportive comments from the audience as well as the derogatory ones commenting on their large swaying drooping breasts and how their bottoms were so fleshy but were flattened by each hard spank, and how their fleshy legs kicked and their bat wings swayed but were happy with their fleshy bodies so scoffed at them. Also, as usual, as well as struggling to cope with the increasingly intense pain, they also felt flutters flying around their vagina’s even as they squirmed around on the girl’s laps, and those flutters, again, as usual, intensified as the girl’s started to spank the backs of their fleshy thighs, and, although that stung much more than when the spanks landed on their bottoms, and they gasped even more loudly and tensed their legs, they knew that it made it ever so clear to the watching audience how much more they were struggling to cope.

Neither Barbara nor Janet had noticed that as well as the two canes on the table close by, there were two thick wooden-backed hairbrushes because they had focused on the two senior hook-ended canes and knew exactly how much they would hurt. However, as the spanks stopped landing for a few moments and they thought they would be told to get up, instead, they felt a couple of taps with what they knew were hairbrushes, and, next moment, they felt the much harder spanks landing with the hairbrush, initially on alternate bottom cheeks and then several landing in a row on the same bottom cheek and then several more in a row landing the other bottom cheek. 

The audience sensed again how much more the two women were struggling to cope and some were getting excited in a different way, as comments such as, “You could do with me spanking you like that, darling,” and, “Maybe you should spank me with one of those when I misbehave, my love,” and it was clear that several of the audience were getting aroused by what they were seeing. 

Of course, Dale and George knew just how erotic it was to give and receive a spanking and so weren’t surprised at all by those comments and Dale knew she was getting damp and George knew he was getting an erection, and both knew what they both wanted to do with each other. George didn’t wait, though, and as Dale had her coat on her lap, he slid his hand under her coat and under her dress and between her thighs and ran his fingers along Dale’s knicker covered pussy, feeling her dampness, and heard her orgasmic gasps which were hidden from all except those close to them by the continuing comments about the two women on stage.

Barbara and Janet weren’t sure how many spanks they received with the hairbrush but knew it was several dozen and so knew that their bottoms would be blue bruised on top of the redness that was bound to have happened with the hand spanking. Of course, the audience already saw Barbara’s bottom with its multiple colours, whilst watching Janet’s face crease up with the pain.

Barbara and Janet also realised that their vision was already blurred as they heard the instruction from Miss Lucy, “Right, you naughty granny-aged women, get up and bend over and grab hold of the chairs so your naughty bottoms can be caned.”

As well as having blurred vision both Barbara and Janet were actually sobbing as they eased themselves off the laps of the two prefects. This had certainly been a very hard spanking, and both reckoned they hurt more because they didn’t have the sex to look forward to afterwards. There was a difference as well because they always saw being spanked by their teenage girlfriends as part of their lovemaking, whilst this was clearly just intended to be for disciplinary purposes. Of course, neither Barbara nor Janet could argue with the fact that it was so well deserved and, because of their own history of being spanked, it was a very appropriate way to discipline them. Not just that, but the audience they had disrupted was able to watch the punishment and feel some satisfaction that way as well.

Barbara and Janet were both thinking these thoughts as they stood up and watched as the two prefects in their pretty school uniforms stood up and pointed to the seat of the chair. This time, though, their positions were changed so that Barbara was facing the audience whilst it was Janet’s bottom that was facing the audience. Janet thought that facing the audience was embarrassing, but now she realised that her red and blue bruised bottom was facing the audience and as her legs were apart so her pussy hair was also on show, which was embarrassing, humiliating, but she had to admit was also a turn on, all at the same time.

Barbara actually had the same thoughts as she realised that the audience would see her face crease up every time the cane and landed on her already stinging bottom cheeks and there would be no hiding the pain that she was going to suffer, but, just like Janet, she was turned on by the anticipation of all that embarrassment and humiliation. 

Mind you, both were thinking how in a way they were actresses playing a role, except with none of the benefits of being an actress and all of the downside of being two naughty granny-aged women who had got the spanking and now the caning that they both deserved. Miss Lucy was also definitely right in their minds when she said neither was too old to be spanked and caned and they were getting their just desserts.

Lucy could see that both women were accepting the punishment they were receiving, and wondered how come? However, as they both stood up so she looked at her pussy hair and saw their pussies were glistening. She knew that that was awesome, and realised that both women were actually turned on by what was happening to them and, whilst her immediate reaction was to be annoyed, she then thought that could mean some extra fun for her and the actresses so she ordered, “Get their legs further apart please, Miss Emma and Miss Amber.”

Emma and Amber saw Lucy nod towards the two granny-aged women’s pussies and realised what she meant and so eased the canes between the legs of both women, and whisked the canes from side to side against their thighs time and again, and almost immediately saw both women part their legs even more. They then looked at Lucy and saw her make a movement of flicking the canes upwards, and they immediately, ever so lightly, flicked the canes up onto the stretched pussy lips of both women and were amazed when they heard what must have been orgasmic gasps. That told them that both women were turned on and that they would be able to land the canes just as hard as they did with the actresses who had thick books to protect their bottoms, and both knew this was going to be much more fun than usual.

Once Lucy was happy with the way that both women had presented their bottoms, so she announced to the audience, “Each of these naughty granny-aged women will be getting twelve strokes of the cane.”

As Janet felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across her bottom she looked up at the audience and all she saw were blurred faces because tears filled her eyes. So, she looked back at the seat of the chair and waited for what she knew would be the same awful pain that she suffered every time that she was caned.

Barbara looked up and saw the back of the stage and realised that some of the actors and actresses and stagehands were standing there, and all had a view of her face. She had quite forgotten about all of them as she focused on Miss Emma and Miss Amber in their school dresses. Now though, she supposed that they would all be smiling as they looked at her and would see her face crease up as she was caned.

Next moment both Barbara and Janet felt the cane biting into their bottom cheeks and they yelped as the pain cascaded around their bottoms. When the second stroke landed they yelped again, and again with the third stroke. Both kept hearing the swish and thwack as the cane hit them, albeit only moments apart from each other, and it was almost like an echo, including the yelping that followed each stroke.

Whilst Janet still only saw the blurred faces of the audience, she did hear comments from them about how her face told them all how much it hurt, and as the fourth stroke landed, she heard comments like, “See what I mean, that it really hurts so must give a good lesson?” As the fifth stroke landed and she heard more joyous comments and not one word of sympathy, so she reminded herself that she really shouldn’t have tried to barge into the theatre when the lights were already off, and, as the sixth stroke landed, she just wanted to say how sorry she was.

Barbara was also struggling badly with the caning, and when the seventh stroke landed, she could not stop herself yelping as well as shaking her head from side to side hissing in and out through clenched teeth. The eighth stroke had her doing the same and the ninth stroke had her bending one leg lifting it slightly after which she heard cheers coming from the audience clearly encouraging Miss Amber to cane her even harder, and the ninth stroke was even harder for sure.


Emma and Amber glanced at each other and they both mouthed at the same time as though questioning each other, with, “Harder?” and when they both nodded, they again focused on the bare bottom staring up at them, now glowing red, bruised blue, and with so many parallel raised welts, and as they landed the tenth stroke so they happily watched as that welt quickly developed to match the others. They didn’t need to look at each other again as they pulled their arms back and brought the canes down for the eleventh stroke, and, both knowing that the last stroke was always the hardest, so they gave that twelfth stroke to each unprotected glowing red blue bruised and welted bottom, and it was that hardest stroke of them all. Both girls got so much satisfaction from the really loud yelps both women made, and they also realised that they were actually quite turned on themselves.

Lucy was very happy with the way that both women had stayed in place whilst all twelve strokes were given and felt that the audience had enjoyed every moment as much as she had. Maybe it was something to be repeated, she thought to herself, whenever anyone else tried to enter the theatre after the lights had gone down? Judging from the way the audience had enjoyed watching the spanking and caning it might even increase sales, she pondered?

As the cheers and clapping happened so George eased his hand back under Dale‘s coat, and under her dress, and this time inside her knickers, and knew it would take just seconds to give her a second orgasm, this time much louder than the first because her gasps were hidden so well by the sound the audience was making.

Even as the cheering and clapping continued so the stagehands brought back Barbara and Janet‘s clothes and everyone in the audience was still laughing and talking loudly as the two granny-aged, now well punished and contrite women, quickly got dressed. 

Once dressed, which they managed very quickly, Miss Lucy said to them sternly, “You can go and sit down now and watch the play, but make sure there is no sobbing because if there is you will be back up here at half-time for a repeat of punishment.”

Barbara and Janet knew that they wouldn’t be crying for very long as they were so used to being disciplined, although their bottoms would sting for ages, and so Barbara said, “Thank you Miss Lucy, and thank you Miss Emma and Miss Amber for dealing with us in the way that we deserved, but we will be good when watching the play.”

The three girls looked at each other and smiled knowing that they had just dealt with two women who were old enough to be their grannies and that those women were turned on, but now knew that the three of them were all turned on as well. They knew they could deal with their wet pussies straight away because they were all going backstage and were pretty sure what they were going to do as soon as they were alone, which was more than the naughty women could do as they would have to wait until half time, at least, before being able to go to the toilets.

Barbara and Janet made their way off the stage and up the aisle and saw Dale and George with the two empty seats next to them. They made their way along the row, apologising to everyone who they made stand up to let them pass, and, as they sat down ever so gently on their seats, they sniffed back tears and gave Dale and George albeit forced smiles, but they knew that both women would be turned on and couldn’t wait to give each other the same orgasms that George had already given Dale.

No one complained, though, as even Dale and George thought their friends had deserved to be spanked and caned for the disruption they caused, and intended to tell their girlfriends so they got another spanking when they got home. Of course, Dale knew what she would be getting as well, and was so looking forward to that.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments