Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Of The Submissive 2

""Yes master, as you wish.""

6
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It's Saturday night, the week after the wrestling and pies at the Smash club where Liz took pies to the face for a hundred dollars each and wrestled in a match for a thousand dollars.  She took home over two grand in her pocket.

I'm waiting for Elizabeth to arrive after saying she got this sexy new outfit from the money she won and how I'm going to really like it.

I hear the bell at the door. I open the door and  I see my submissive Liz standing there breathtakingly sexy in the new outfit she bought. Even though her shiny puffy jacket is open. I can see her black leather skirt is tight, sleek and sexy. Around her waist, she has on a black studded pyramid belt. We embrace after a week of not seeing each other.

I start to say, "I love the outfit Liz, I really do."

Liz replies, "Do you really like it? I really love the way the leather feels against my body."

I reply with, "hell yeah, it really does emphasize your figure even more Liz. Did you buy this skirt with part of the twenty-four hundred from last week?"

Liz says, "yea, I used some of that money for the leather skirt and two pyramid belts and then I saved the rest. I wanted a nice, hot, sexy leather skirt and want to look good for you."

I reply with, "yes, I love the way it looks on you."

Liz says happily, "thank you! I knew you'd love it."

"I love the pyramid belt too, it goes great with the leather skirt."

"The belt I had hand made and I'm glad you like it."

"It's so hot."

"It makes me feel so special that you think I'm attractive"

"I want to make you feel special because you are."

Liz says, "oh my God, awwww."

Her sexy silk black stockings cover her legs down to her black leather converse sneakers.  I hug and kiss her after not seeing her for a week. Her wet teaming tongue starts invading my mouth, French kissing me. I feel her hard erect breasts poke my chest. 

Liz begins to say, "I missed you so much."

I reply with, "I missed you too, Liz."

Liz says, "Awwww you're so sweet."

I say, "Shall we sit down, I'll get us some red wine."

"Yes please, the red wine gets me extra horny."

"Hell yea, me too."

Liz sits down on the couch and removes her puffy coat. I go to the kitchen and grab the wine. I get two wine glasses from the cabinet and fill them up with some wine and ice. I walk back to the sofa in the living room where Liz is sitting. 

I start to say, "here is your glass, Liz."

Liz says, "Thank you."

"I have them with ice cubes too."

"That's wonderful, babe."

"Yea I like it cold."

I sit down next to her and she looks at me as we begin to talk and she is telling me about her week. We begin to talk about our relationship and where we are going with it. Having made eye contact and getting serious, we start to talk about us living together too. We both agreed that we will start to save more money for our future together, and I agreed to go steady with her. We agree to respect each other and meet each other halfway with everything.

I start to say, "here's a toast to our meeting."

Liz replies, "yes, and a wonderful feeling it is."

I say, "I always feel wonderful with you."

Liz says, "I'm so happy too, master."

I  reply, "I'm so happy too."

We talk more about other things too such as traveling. As we sip the wine, and we get looser. A buzz starts to give an effect on us. Liz starts to move closer to me and kisses me again moving her hand to my crotch. My erection in my pants is obviously noticeable. She feels it with her soft hand.

Liz begins to say, "you're so hard already. Did you whack it at all?"

I reply with, "no, I kept it for you this whole week."

"Oh my God. You're a good boy though,  that's what I like to hear. Please, always hold off on whacking it off before I come, okay?"

"Yes, I agree as you wish, Liz."

"I just want the best out of you."

"Did you masturbate?

Liz replies, "yes, I was a bad girl. I humped my pillow. It was the night after the pies and wrestling match at the Smash Club. I was extra horny and couldn't help it."

I answer saying, "That sounds so hot."

Liz replies, "It was all the pies I took in the face and then throwing them pies at that girl, Eve. Then wrestling that Amazon, Jessica, even though I managed to pin her to the mat. I remember getting  bodyslammed off the top rope after I got caught up there."

I start to say, "Oh yes, I enjoyed everything from that night especially when you got pied repetitively.  I also got turned on from her body slamming you repetitively. 

Liz replies, " Yes, that's why I'm surprised you didn't beat it. You were extra randy that night. Remember we got it on after we got home."

I answered with, "yes I do and it was wonderful and a lot of fun. Do you remember getting it on at the club after the curtain closed?"

"Oh my God, yes I loved sixty-nining you."

"Oh yes, me too."

"The pies made it extra kinky."

"Oooh, yea."

Liz,  with her hand, starts holding my face and kissing me while her other hand undoes my pants. Liz licks her hand, reaching her hand my pants, she grabs my penis. Her hand feels so good as it wraps around my penis, beating me off. Her hand whacks my penis at a medium pace all the way to the base. She tickles my balls and with the other hand plays with the tip of my penis. She puts her mouth on the tip of my penis tonguing it lightly as she continues the tickling of my balls.

I moan slightly, "uhh, uhhh, uhhhhh."

Liz starts to say, "feels good, doesn't it?

I reply with, "oooh yea, I love the tickling."

Liz laughs and says "I'm glad you enjoy it. I love beating you silly too."

Liz starts to open her mouth,  swallowing my whole penis. My whole penis sits in her mouth as her lips are around it. She sucks it as she's massaging it with her wet tongue. It gets close to her back of her throat as she's sucking me off, in and out of her throat, face fucking her.

I moan slightly, "Uhh, uhh uhhhhh."

Elizabeth pulls it out and massages my balls again by tickling them lightly. She tickles my balls again with her fingertips. She fondles them gently as I feel her fingernails. With her wet tongue, she slightly licks the tip of my penis head again. She opens up her mouth and swallows my penis again, taking it in hard. She sucks me off for several minutes until she stops.

Liz begins to say, "shall we start my spanking, master?"

"Yes, my submissive Liz."

"Thank you,  for I am ready to serve you."

"Okay, over my lap you go, my sub."

I attach the leather choker collar around her neck. My submissive gives me her hand gently pulling her over my lap. Her butt is emphasized in the shiny black leather skirt she is wearing. Her high heels are shiny as she has her legs together.

I rub her butt as I'm warming up my hand. I circle my hand around, feeling her leather skirt and running my hand over the back of her legs.  I lift my hand up and holding her waist at the same time. I bring my hand down on her butt lightly. I begin to spank her butt with a rhythmic motion. 

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

Liz begins to say, "uhhhh, yes, master. May I have another? I've been a bad girl."

"You're being properly punished."

"Yes and I enjoy it, spank me again."

Crack, crack, crack.

"You will obey every command."

"Yes, master, as you wish."

Crack, crack, crack.

I put my hand underneath her skirt, feeling her soft cotton panties. I caress the top of her legs and feel the top of her stockings. 

"Okay, you can remove your skirt, shoes and stockings."

"Yes, master."

She removes her leather skirt and black converse. She puts them neatly next to us. Now just with polka dot panties on, she stands there. I have her remove her stockings so I can fully see her bare sexy feet. She removes the stockings and puts them down.

I start to say, "okay over my lap you go."

Liz replies, "yes master, sir."

"I love when you call me that"

Crack, crack, crack.

I spank her repetitively as she's moaning some. I continue spanking her on both butt cheeks. I have fun with it as I punish her ass with my hand. I give her a wedgie repeatedly, pulling her bikini panties up. I wedge her panties in her ass.

Liz starts to say, "Oh, that feels good, and this is making my pussy so wet."

"Oh, I cant wait to see it."

"I'm so wet for you, master."

I grab the paddle from the side of the chair and continue paddling Liz over my lap. I paddle both sides of her ass cheeks,  pulling her panties up for a wedgie again. The paddle is reddening her butt nicely. I start to pull down her black polka dot panties way down to her knees. Tears start to roll down her cheeks as she takes her paddling. I give her a few more slaps with the paddle on her butt.

I start to say, "Okay, lean over the bed."

"Liz says, Yes, master sir. Take me, master sir and I want it hard."

Liz leans over the bed as her butt is facing me now. I grab the ky gel and squirt some on my penis. I also put some on her butt crack massaging it in. Liz puts her hand on her butt cheek, making it easier access for me to her butt. She spreads her legs wider also.

I grab her waist and insert my hard penis slowly. It goes in a little by little. I move my way into her slowly and steadily. Working myself in slow I begin to go in at a slow pace. Going in really smoothly now.   I can hear her moaning as she takes it in."

Liz says, "uuuuuhhh, this feels good."

I reply, "uh, I know it does, babe."

Liz says, "uuuuhhh, butt fuck me harder." 

"Of course, my sub, it feels so good."

I pick up the pace a little. I begin to a steady medium rhythm going into her harder this time, meeting her request. Liz enjoys it as she turns her head to look at me with her eyes tearing more. I slap her ass every so often as I go into her deeper now. 

Liz moans and says, "uh, spank me harder."

Crack.

Liz says, "again."

Crack

Liz says, "again, another please."

Crack, crack.

Liz says, "thank you master., I want more ."

Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack.

I spank her ass again as her eyes are still tearing. I pick up the pace as I butt fuck her harder and faster. She moans in enjoyment as I take her. I hold on to her waist as I keep on with a nice moving pace. 

I go in at rougher pace now,  holding on tightly to her waist. She looks back at me with her bangs dropping in front of her face as we both start to sweat profusely.  I pull on her leash to move her closer. I spank her ass as continue at this pace.

Crack.

Liz says, "mmmm, spank me harder."

Crack.

I whisper in her ear, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The excitement builds up. I continue at a rough pace. Sweat pours down my face as I feel the sensation of an orgasm increase. I see sweat pouring down her back as the rocking pace continues. I pull on her leather leash again as I'm banging her in the ass, back and forth, again and again.  She fingers her wet pussy as I'm going in now. She orgasms slightly. 

Liz says, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum soon."

I answer with, "I'm close too, love. Let's try to finish together."

"Oooh Yes, master."

I hold on for it,  as we're closing in on climax. Liz closes her eyes as she lays on the bed.  It looks as though she's getting closer to cumming. I go at it harder and rougher as I go inside her deeper with the bed rocking hard.

I begin to say, "Turn around, I want to pound your pussy."

Liz answers, "Oh, please pound it hard, rough and relentlessly."

"I will, but let's make it last, okay, because I enjoy it with you."

Liz says, "of course, master, I want to enjoy it too."

I pull out of her ass, Liz turns around and lies down with her legs open wide, with her wet pussy exposed.  She lies with her arms open as I drop into her. She pulls me in, wrapping her legs around me as I pick up the pace. I pound her hard and rough as we're almost close to cumming together.

Liz begins to say, "mmm, yes master, fuck my brains out."

I reply, "Oooh  yes, how does that feel?"

Liz says, oooh, I feel so good master, you're so deep inside me."

"I feel so good too. I love being deep inside you. "

We both get closer as we both ride it relentlessly. I hump her in slow and hard motion so we can enjoy the intensity of the orgasms. She starts digging her hands and nails in my back because of the immense pleasure she's receiving.

We orgasm several times together during sex. We feel each other orgasm continually through our bodies. She's pulling me into her now rough, with her arms. We seem to last past what we were thinking. 

Liz looks me in the eyes, "Are you ready to cum together?"

I look back at her and say, "yes, let's do it."

She says, "Okay, fuck me hard and rough. Don't let up."

We both begin to get to the climax. Her red and black nails dig and scratch into the middle of my back. The intensity increases as I pound her so hard and rough before both of us have a gigantic massive immense orgasm together. Her labia begins to tighten around my penis. As her warm juices flow through and she creams, her body shakes slightly. 

Liz says, "Oh my God I'm cumming."

"Oh my God, me too."

I also ejaculate inside her hard and deep. She pulls me into her with legs tightly and raking her fingers across my back. We continue to fuck each other's brains out for another five, maybe ten minutes. Liz and I ejaculate more than once together in a ten-minute span. We orgasm two more times each.

Liz says, "Oh my God."

As we finish releasing together and smile at each other, tongue kissing again, we begin to converse about next time.

Liz begins to say, "I want to spank you over my knee next week and I'll rule the night and you'll call me mistress.

"Of course, but would you wear the leather skirt again? I want to be underneath it. Of course, mistress."

"Yes, I can wear it for you again."

"I can't wait."

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments