Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spiritual Medium's Redirection

"Lisa knows she needs discipline in her life and her girlfriend suggests a Medium could help."

14
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Lisa, who was twenty, was now living with Jenny, who was forty-three, as girlfriends and lovers.

Lisa missed her mum who had died recently and had wanted to meet a woman her mum's age who could guide her. It wasn't that her mum had actually guided her that well when she was alive, but Lisa really did want maternal direction because she knew she could be difficult at times and felt that a sharp word from someone she respected would help adjust her attitude.

Jenny had never married, had no children, and felt that she had missed out. As an alpha female, she was used to mentoring the younger staff at the office and felt that she could do the same at home. She therefore was delighted when she discovered Lisa was attracted to her, not just as a girlfriend, but looking for that maternal direction that Jenny was eager to give.

The relationship quickly blossomed, and it took only two months before Lisa agreed to move in with Jenny, but then things changed. Jenny realised that Lisa was not as well-behaved as when they were going out on dates and had several shortcomings. She would argue more and answer back in a way that perhaps girls did to their mums, but Jenny wasn't used to that when dealing with girls of a similar age at the office.

Jenny tried to sit Lisa down and discuss her attitude issues, and after just a short while Lisa snapped, "You're not my mum you know, Jenny."

Jenny kept calm and replied sternly, "Well maybe if you could talk to your mum, she'd sort you out."

Lisa stormed out, although to be fair, after just a short while she came back downstairs and apologised. Jenny realised that Lisa needed to sort things out in her own mind and that was when she came up with the thought of taking Lisa to see a medium and maybe make contact with her mum so she could discuss her issues. When she raised the suggestion with Lisa, Jenny found her to be quite receptive to the idea.

So, Jenny made enquiries and found Madame Christa who was a role-playing medium but made it clear she wasn't the real thing. Whilst Jenny knew that she said straight away that Lisa mustn't be told. Once that was agreed, Jenny had discussions with her about what she wanted Lisa to get out of the meeting, and as well as making serious comments like that she also said, "My aim is that you get Lisa to accept me spanking her, as once I do I would quickly sort her out."

Jenny told Madame Christa how she had discovered from the computer history that Lisa looked at spanking websites, and from what she could tell she focused on women spanked by other women, and was sure that Lisa saw herself as a sub. That was strange, in one way, given Lisa's tendency to answer back, but then Jenny reckoned not so strange from someone wanting to hide her submissive tendencies. Hence the suggestion.

Madame Christa understood what Jenny was getting at. A week later, Madame Christa came to the house, and, after the introductions, Jenny left the room and went upstairs, making the point that Lisa should discuss her issues privately with Madame Christa.

Lisa was wearing her normal vest top and shorts, making her look younger than her years. Jenny wore a sleeveless dress and had bare legs.

Madame Christa and Lisa sat at the dining table and held hands, and Madame Christa closed her eyes and started to try to make contact with Lisa's mum. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and said to Lisa, "Your mum is asking how you are."

Lisa wasn't sure whether this was real or not and replied, "Tell her I'm okay and living with Jenny who is pretty much her age and treating me like her daughter." Lisa smirked to herself thinking she was being really clever by saying that.

Madame Christa closed her eyes again repeated what Lisa had said and asked how she felt about that. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and said to Lisa, "Your mum is really pleased about that. She's asking whether you look on Jenny for maternal direction?"

Lisa replied in an offhand way, "Of course I do. She's much older than me and therefore more experienced so I ask her opinion all the time."

Madame Christa closed her eyes again and repeated what Lisa had said. After a few moments, she again opened her eyes and said, "Your mum said how you can be stroppy at times and asks how you react when Jenny says something you don't like?"

Lisa replied immediately, "I tell her I know better."

Again, Madame Christa closed her eyes and repeated what Lisa had said and after a few more moments opened her eyes and said, "Your mum thinks you would be much better off if you listened to Jenny because she sounds as though she's someone who really does know about life, and maybe you should treat her with more respect."

Lisa knew that her attitude was wrong, and certainly didn't want to risk losing Jenny as a girlfriend, and replied, "Tell mum that's good advice and I'll try and do that."

Madame Christa closed her eyes again and repeated what Lisa had said, then opened her eyes and said, "Your mum has asked whether you still surf those spanking websites like you did when you were living at home."

Lisa was suddenly wide-eyed because she didn't think anyone knew that she surfed those sites. In fact, the reason that she had the attitude that she did was to hide from anyone her desire to be spanked. She was going to lie right then, but suddenly wondered whether a truthful conversation through this medium would help her, so she replied truthfully, "Yes, I do. It's not so bad to do that, is it?"

Madame Christa asked the question and after a few moments again opened her eyes and said, "Your mum doesn't think it is bad at all, although she says that you should accept Jenny giving you a spanking because that could help improve your attitude. Have you ever asked her to spank you, your mum has asked?"

Lisa wondered how her mum knew that was exactly what she wanted to ask Jenny to do. After all, the reason she found women her mum's age so attractive was because she wanted them to have disciplinary control over her as she did see that as a way of changing her into a much better person. Even if Madame Christa wasn't real, she told herself that somehow she was getting right to the very point that she wanted to get to herself.

So, Lisa said, "I would, but I don't think that Jenny would spank me hard enough. Would any lover? I know I think so often that I need to be spanked, not just once or twice, but very regularly, and every time I do something wrong, actually, for any number of good reasons. However, I know that a light spanking won't do me any good. It would need to be a very long very hard spanking and one that I couldn't cope with, so one that would make me cry buckets of tears and it would need to continue after I wanted it to stop. In fact, I would love to be begging for the spanking to stop only to find that the spanking got harder and harder the more I begged for it to stop."

Lisa realised she had probably said too much but was breathless with the admission. Even so, she couldn't stop herself adding, "I would love it if Jenny did that to me. Not as part of sex as that wouldn't be a hard enough spanking. In fact, the way I would see it is that when I was naughty, there would be no lovemaking, at least not until she had given me that very hard spanking. That is the style of maternal discipline that I think would do me most good." After a few moments, Lisa asked, "Can a girlfriend act like that or would it just be a real mum?"

Madame Christa paraphrased what Lisa answered and then asked the question she had asked. A few moments later she opened her eyes and said, "Your mum thinks that is exactly what Jenny could do because she does love you, not like a loving mum so much, but as a truly loving girlfriend."

That was exactly the answer that Lisa had hoped for, but she wanted more detail, and asked, "At my age, I doubt Jenny could spank me hard enough with her hand. Would it be right to ask her to use a hairbrush because I know I wouldn't be able to cope with that?"

Madame Christa closed her eyes and asked the question, then opened them again and said, "Your mum says that would be a perfect implement to use on your naughty bottom."

Lisa had to admit to being anxious because Jenny had not agreed to do this, and so she asked, "How do I ask Jenny?"

After Madame Christa asked that question, she opened her eyes and replied, "Your mum says write on a piece of paper your request that you are spanked and as you described, beyond what you could cope with, with her hand, and a hairbrush, and will also agree to any other implement that she chooses. Also say you will accept her decision every single time without question because she is the disciplinarian you want, and she should have the sole right to make these decisions."

Lisa saw that as the most wonderful idea, and as Madame Christa put a pad and pen in front of her, Lisa eagerly wrote out everything that she had just said exactly in that detail. As she wrote it, she was more and more confident that that was what she needed and not just wanted. She was too used to being able to deal with people how she wanted, even by being rude, and it was time that that attitude was corrected, and being spanked was the best way for her.

Lisa completed writing out her request, making it clear it was not just for one spanking but was for going forward, even for many years to come. She handed the two pages to Madame Christa who closed her eyes, later opening them and saying, "Your mum agrees with everything. She believes that Jenny will agree and what you need to do is show your intent by accepting, without question, every instruction Jenny gives you, knowing that whenever you don't you will be properly thrashed, as that is exactly what you need, whilst she also knows it is what you desire."

Lisa heard the words spoken on behalf of her mum and accepted them without question as much because that was exactly what she wanted. To show her acknowledgment, she said with a tear already in her eye, and sniffing back other tears, "Say thank you to mum."

Madame Christa let go of Lisa's hands and sat back in her chair looking as though she was very happy with the way the discussion had gone.

Upstairs, Jenny smiled as she switched off the two-way radio, knowing that the other was hidden in the dining area so that she had heard every single word that was spoken.

On three separate occasions, she had looked at the history on the computer and seen those spanking websites listed in the history and knew it wasn't her looking at them and therefore assumed it was Lisa. She made the assumption that Lisa had already watched those websites, or at least other spanking websites when still at home, and, in any case, it was worth testing that theory to check that Lisa was really up for being spanked.

Madame Christa went upstairs with the two pages and made out to Lisa that she was going to tell Jenny to come back downstairs. When again downstairs, they both walked into the dining area.

Madame Christa smiled and looked towards Lisa and said, "I think you should explain what was discussed."

Lisa didn't need any convincing, and immediately said, "I know what I need, Jenny, which is very strong direction, as well as it being very strict in terms of discipline. I need disciplinary correction but the type that goes beyond what I can cope with so it is disciplinary rather than foreplay, leaving me crying buckets with the thrashing still continuing, so my bottom stings, and is bruised, even to the extent that it becomes uncomfortable to sit down, which is the reminder which I will have for a day or two afterwards of my disobedience. Please, please, please, Jenny, discipline me in the way that I have described knowing that it is what I need so much."

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

Jenny forced herself not to smile, knowing that she had maneuvered the whole thing, and said, "Thank you, Madame Christa." She didn't make any comments about Lisa's mum because she didn't want to give away the fact that she had listened to the conversation, but that might come out later on.

For now, she said with a smile showing her thanks, "Let me show you to the door, Madame Christa."

Madame Christa stood up, smiled at Lisa, and said, "You are doing the right thing, Lisa, and I expect that, given time, you will become the very well-behaved young lady that you want to be."

When Jenny came back into the living room after seeing Madame Christa out, she said to Lisa, "Wanting and doing are two very different things, young lady. I know that the type of discipline you have described will be hard to take but will do you the world of good. I will see myself as your disciplinarian but loving girlfriend. As such, we need to get the first spanking done, as that will be the hardest barrier for us both to cross, so go upstairs and fetch me my hairbrush and bring it back downstairs, and I will use it on your bare bottom right now.

Lisa knew she wanted this to happen because it satisfied the desire that she had had for so long which was why she kept on watching those spanking websites.

Lisa went upstairs and collected the hairbrush and, when as she did, she looked at it with concern but knew that she was really looking at her new best friend then she took it downstairs and presented it to Jenny with, "Here it is."

Jenny knew what she was going to do and ordered, "Naughty girls need to be undressed when spanked so get undressed now."

The thought of getting undressed in order to be disciplined excited Lisa, and she quickly pulled her vest top over her head, folded it once and put it on a chair. She then put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra, letting the straps slide down her arms, catching her bra, and putting that on top of her vest top. She then happily unclipped her shorts and pushed them downwards, catching her knickers on the way, pushing them right down to the floor, stepping out of them, scooping them up, folding them, and putting them with her other clothes. She then turned and looked at Jenny, who happily looked on her as her disciplinarian. Strangely, though, she felt quivers flying around her vulva so maybe her need for discipline had sexual implications as well. However, first and foremost today was the discipline.

Jenny turned a dining chair into the room and sat down, then pointed to the floor in front of her and instructed, "Stand right there, you naughty girl, and put your hands on your head."

Lisa found the additional subservience of standing fully naked, whilst her disciplinarian girlfriend was fully clothed, now with her hands on her head so she couldn't cover her pussy hair nor her breasts, was erotic, and thought the next thing that would happen would be her sex juice dribbling down her inner thighs. She really hoped that wouldn't happen but didn't dare look down.

As Jenny berated Lisa she could see that her nipples were taut, and her pussy hair was glistening with her sex juice. That told her ever so clearly that whilst she was sure that Lisa did want the discipline that she had described, she also found it a turn-on. Well, that added to Jenny's resolve to make sure this new system was imposed and maintained. Then she realised that she was getting aroused by the prospect of spanking her girlfriend and loved the feeling.

Jenny savoured the sight of Lisa standing naked, looking so sexy, for a few moments and then ordered, "Get across my lap."

That was the instruction that Lisa had wanted to hear directed at her for such a long time now, and she was excited as she stepped to Jenny's side, and eased herself down across her lap, lowering her full weight, catching her fall with her hands, and then having the most sensational upside-down view of Jenny's bare legs and her own dangling under the far side of the chair.

Once Lisa was positioned with her bottom ready to be spanked, Jenny looked at the back of Lisa's head and asked, "Are you ready for this, Lisa?" She wanted to make sure Lisa was still up for it.

Lisa kept looking at the floor as she replied, "Yes please, because I want your discipline to help make me become a far better behaved woman. I do love you, Jenny."

Jenny was happy that Lisa was being so positive, and whilst it had been a maneuver, she was going to make sure this and every spanking was a proper discipline spanking. So, she said, "I love you too, Lisa, and this is for both our good."

Jenny looked again at Lisa's bottom as she rubbed both cheeks in circles, enjoying the feel of those gorgeous cheeks that she had had before, but never from this position. She then raised her hand and brought her palm down hard on Lisa's far bottom cheek, and then again on her near bottom cheek, and then again and again on alternate bottom cheeks, happily turning Lisa's bottom darker and darker shades of red. As she listened to Lisa gasping after each spank, and squirming around a little, she knew that she would get through to her in this way.

On and on she spanked, for several minutes, before changing to spanking the same bottom cheek half a dozen times in a row and then the other bottom cheek half a dozen times in a row, all the time watching Lisa squirm more markedly, gasping louder, but above all stay in position across her lap.

Having turned Lisa's bottom cheeks nicely glowing red, Jenny then turned her focus to the backs of Lisa's legs. Again, she started by spanking the back of each leg alternately, covering every piece of skin that she could, and listened to Lisa's even louder gasps and even more marked squirming.

As she kept the spanks coming really hard, Jenny loved the fact that Lisa stayed in place, which was so different from when telling her off because all she did then was stomp out of the room. Well, there was none of that now, in fact, nothing but total obedience and acceptance of whatever punishment she was going to be given.

Jenny couldn't resist changing tack with the spanking of Lisa's legs by again spanking one leg several times in a row and then the other several times in a row and repeated that time and again.

By now, her hand was stinging, and Jenny knew how much more Lisa's bottom cheeks and legs would be stinging. Of course, she knew that when her hand stung too much for her to bear there was still the hairbrush to be used, which would only intensify the stinging on Lisa's bottom, but of course cause no stinging to her hand.

When Jenny was ready to use the hairbrush, she stopped spanking with her hand, turned around picked up the hairbrush from the table, turned back, and tapped both of Lisa's glowing red bottom cheeks twice with the hairbrush. She waited a few moments, rubbing Lisa's bottom in circles with the paddle side of the brush, conscious of the fact that it could be that Lisa didn't want this to happen having experienced the spanking so far.

In a way Jenny wouldn't have been surprised, nor would she have blamed Lisa, but in the event, she lay across her lap crying, and repeatedly saying, "Sorry, sorry, sorry." That told Jenny that she could go onto the next stage and use the hairbrush on Lisa's bottom.

Giving Lisa's bottom cheeks another light tap on each cheek, Jenny then raised the hairbrush and brought it down with a loud thwack on her far bottom cheek and then again on her near bottom cheek and then, just as she had used her hand, she spanked each bottom cheek alternately.

She could see how Lisa was squirming much much more than when being spanked with her hand, and her legs were tensing and her arms were gripping hold of both legs of the chair to keep her in position. She was crying uncontrollably, but she still stayed in place as the spanks continued on alternate bottom cheeks.

Lisa found the spanking much harder than she had ever imagined but equally knew that it was doing her so much good. She was confident that this would not be her last spanking, but it would be the start of the process of change to become the obedient loving girlfriend that she wanted to become. That was why, rather than trying to get up, she fought hard to stay in position, and all the time was apologising for her bad behaviour, and willing her to continue the spanking because as much as it did hurt, she knew she deserved it, and needed it.

The more Jenny spanked Lisa, the more she fell in love with her as a loving girlfriend who was necessarily strict. She knew she was lucky that Lisa loved her and was clearly intent on staying in position to suffer the punishment that she so needed, albeit that she also clearly wanted it given her by surfing on the spanking websites. So, she kept telling herself that whilst she did maneuver all of this intentionally, not knowing whether it would cause a breakup of their relationship or, strengthen it, she was giving Lisa what she wanted. As she continued to spank Lisa, she knew the latter was the case and that their relationship would only get stronger and stronger from now on.

Jenny was now confident that given some time, and no doubt many more well-deserved spankings, she would make Lisa become the well behaved girlfriend she so wanted, and to finish off she gave Lisa another twenty really hard spanks on her bottom cheeks, making her yelp, as she continued to cry.

Lisa could feel the even heavier spanks with the hairbrush, and relished them, knowing that she needed them and that she would get this whenever Jenny decided that she needed to be spanked, knowing it was now her sole decision which she wouldn't question, as much as she now discovered just how much a spanking hurt, which was rather more than she had taken from the spanking web sites. However, she was delighted that she had forced herself to stay in position when it was such a hard thrashing, but what she knew beyond any doubt was that Jenny loved her, and would be strict with her, exactly in the way that she wanted and needed.

Over the next few months Jenny spanked Lisa two or three times a week and Lisa kicked herself as it made her try harder and harder to behave, and started to succeed. As the spankings reduced in number so their love life blossomed and they were more often the loving girlfriends and less the disciplinarian and trying to be obedient girlfriend.

However, neither wanted to end the discipline regime and the threat of a spanking hanging over Lisa's head worked so well for both of them. The painful thrashings made their love for each other stronger, and that is the way they knew was best for them.

The norm was that after each spanking they would make love. Jenny did, occasionally, tell Lisa she had been too naughty to have sex afterwards, and that helped Lisa make the change to being obedient much more.

In the main, though, after almost every spanking Jenny would tell Lisa she was a good girl again and get undressed herself and they would make love, caressing each other's breasts, kissing and cuddling each other, licking each other's pussy lips and flicking each other's taut clits, bringing each other to huge orgasms, normally more than one.

It was seventh heaven for Lisa who quickly worked out that the session with Madame Christa was what Jenny used to get her to accept being spanked. It meant that the day Jenny had seen Lisa's browsing history was the turning point for them both and it started a loving relationship that included severe and strict discipline as part of their love towards each other.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments