Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story Comes Alive

"Allan writes a spanking story which is acted out for real"

37
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"My thanks to OldKnight who came up with the detailed idea for the story and much of this story was written by him."

Allan was at a weekend retreat for people interested in story writing. It was being held at a country house in the remote Highlands. There were only five people on the course which was run by the owner of the house and grounds. The owner, an English professor, Maria Osborne, was forty-five and was certainly an alpha female, and instructed, advised, and commented, on everyone's storyline.

Maria was assisted by Lisa, who was twenty-three. She proofread each story, gave a critique of the plots and characters, and helped both Maria and the story writer where she could. She also did the cooking and prepared the meals, and made up the guest's bedrooms each day.

Allan was twenty-five and, whilst enjoying writing, wanted to improve his story writing greatly. He was the first to admit that his grasp of grammar, spelling, and punctuation, left a lot to be desired. What he enjoyed most was writing stories on spanking themes, normally school-based, but also with domestic discipline and other themes set around his own fantasies and dreams.

As well as writing, Allan also had a fetish for girl's underwear. He was not a cross-dresser or anything like that, but he found ladies' panties, bras, and the like such a huge turn-on. He loved the feel and sight of girl's underwear, their fresh clean crisp laundered smell was such an aphrodisiac, and he was often fantasising about girl's lacy underwear which he 'borrowed' to relieve his sexual frustrations in. In other words, he enjoyed ejaculating into them. He particularly liked the thrill of rummaging through her underwear drawer seeing what she wore, looking at the mesmerising garments, imagining the owner in them and what they protected. The chance of being caught was also something which he fantasised over. The girl returns finding him at the moment of ejaculation and unable to control the result. The dream of her supreme anger at his raiding her room, touching and despoiling her clothes, and her ultimate decision to discipline him for his actions by giving him a good old-fashioned bare-bottom hiding.

His dream was to hold a girl's bra in one hand, and in the other hand hold her knickers which would be placed around his very erect penis, and he would rub and squeeze himself as he held the bra to his nose. He knew that once he had emptied his sex juice into the girl's used knickers, they would be extremely messy. He had often played over in his mind what he would then do with the knickers. Would he wash them himself and then put the wet knickers back into the laundry, or would he simply put the sex-juice-filled knickers into the laundry and hope that no one spotted it and worked out what he had done.

To be clear, it had never happened to Allan but was a long-held fantasy of his. He had even drafted a story, here at the retreat, having got as far as emptying his sex juice into the already worn knickers, but hadn't yet worked out what to do with them so far as the story was concerned. However, what he did like was the thought of his being caught, whichever way he tried to get away with it, and actually being caught by the young lady whose knickers he had taken. She would then give him a thoroughly hard spanking, which of course was another one of his long-held fantasies.

It was on the second day of the retreat and Allan had been for an early morning walk along the Loch. As he got back to the house, he heard an argument coming from the owner's office.

Allan was intrigued and went up to the door noticing that it wasn't quite shut so there was a small gap and he could see the argument taking place. On the one hand, there was Maria who was clearly very angry, and scolding Lisa, who he could see was in a very agitated state and standing with her hands behind her back, clearly being submissive to her boss.

He could see that Maria was wearing a sleeveless floral dress, whilst Lisa was in fluorescent green yoga tights and a vest top. Allan thought how that looked exactly like a chummy mummy who was scolding her naughty chummy daughter, so one of the domestic scenes that he really did enjoy writing about.

Maria was sitting on a high-backed office chair, and whilst she was scolding Lisa, he saw Maria point to her thighs and order Lisa to bend across her lap. Allan was particularly excited as he watched Lisa do exactly as she was told, just as a naughty daughter should, and moments later he could see that her face was inches from the floor having a close-up view of what he knew would be her boss ladies' bare upside-down legs, and also knew that she would see her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair. Of course, this was all in Allan's imagination because he had never been spanked himself, but just had the fantasy and the wish to experience that in reality.

Once Lisa was settled across her lap, Maria didn't wait and immediately started to spank her assistant's bottom albeit over her yoga tights. Allan had never seen a real spanking before and was actually quite shocked at just how hard it seemed that Maria was spanking Lisa's bottom, the spanking sound echoing around the room as each spank landed. That was pretty soon joined by the sound of Lisa gasping as each spank landed, with those gasps getting louder and louder and Lisa then added a repetitive, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

This was all so exciting for Allan who quickly got an erection and the very strong desire to be in the exact position that Lisa was in, although with a bare bottom. As he was thinking that, so he watched as Maria yanked Lisa's yoga tights down to her knees. He saw that Maria clearly wasn't happy yet, even though Lisa was already crying profusely, and she continued to spank Lisa, now on her very sexy panties.

That was when Allan realised that he recognised those panties.

It was only the previous evening when all those at the retreat were able to relax after a full day drafting their story and Maria and Lisa were in the office discussing progress and had specifically asked all the attendees not to come in until they were finished, that he visited Lisa's bedroom. He knew it had been a risk but he had been so taken by Lucy's beautiful face, long dark brown hair, and her well-toned arms and legs which were easily seen because she had been wearing a very short sleeveless dress all day. He had imagined how her knickers would smell so fabulously sexy, just because she was so fabulously sexy. He, therefore, thought it was worth the risk to live out one of his fantasies to look through her drawers and imagine her in whatever he could find.

Allan had found Lisa's knickers in the top drawer along with her bras and other stunning sexy lingerie. Quickly taking several sets out he ran his fingers over them imagining her firm breasts and erect nipples filling her bra so intoxicatingly, how her damp, tight, beautiful treasure would look encased in her knickers. Putting them to his nose he breathed in deeply the freshly laundered smell and the delicate perfume she used to fragrance the drawer and this got him so excited.

Placing one set on her bed and holding and marvelling at the feel and sight of a second pair, he slowly lowered his own trousers and underpants, then aimed his throbbing erect penis at them and slowly started a sexual thrusting into them. At the same time, as well as being sexually exciting the danger of getting caught helped him empty his semen into those knickers, not just once but twice, with what he felt was possibly the largest ejaculation he had ever had.

Once he had calmed down, then he realised he had the exact problem that was flummoxing him in his story. He was holding Lisa's knickers which were now full of his semen, but what was he to do with them? Should he put the semen-filled knickers back where he found them in Lisa's drawer, or should he put them in the laundry? In the event, he decided to take them with him and put them in the laundry, hoping that they would be given back to her after they were cleaned. He realised there and then just leaving them filled with his semen wasn't the answer because Lisa would feel how wet her knickers were, no doubt smell them, and realise it wasn't her sex juice but a man's semen. He may not get caught himself but he thought that would be too upsetting for Lisa.

Now, as he watched Maria spanking Lisa over her knickers, he realised they were the same knickers that he had emptied his semen into. That made it even more exciting for him to know that he had smelt those very same knickers and ejaculated into them, and now Lisa was being spanked wearing them. It made his own erection even stiffer and his heart rate soared.

As Allan watched, Maria stopped spanking Lisa, but he heard her instruct, "Get up, Lisa, then take off your yoga tights and knickers and then bend over the back of this chair."

To Allan's delight, Lisa had her back towards the door and so as she bent down and stepped out of her tights and knickers Allan could see how glowing red Lisa's bottom cheeks were. He had seen spanked bottoms on his computer but this was mind-blowing seeing the real thing, and more than that he was seeing the reddened bottom of the girl whose knickers he had smelled and then cum in. He could feel his penis throbbing with the excitement but desperately wanted to hold back on cumming so he could focus on what was going to happen then.

As Allan watched, transfixed, he also saw Lisa's incredibly wonderful hairless pussy lips which was something he has never seen before in real life and found not just beautiful but immensely exciting. Right then he really just wanted to go in and lick those hairless pussy lips and give Lisa a tremendous orgasm but realised that couldn't happen so he again focused on her oh-so-beautiful awesome cheeks which were now a glorious glowing red which he knew must be sore and stinging because Lisa couldn't stop herself crying. Once again, he was so jealous of Lisa, and would happily have changed positions with her but was far too much of a coward to go in and own up to having soaked Lisa's knickers with his semen, because, after all, he wasn't even certain that that was the reason she was being thrashed by her boss. In fact, it was hardly likely that was the case because by now the knickers will have been laundered, so why should that be the reason Lisa was being thrashed just then?

Having satisfied himself that he was not the reason, albeit he knew he didn't have the confidence anyway, he then watched as Maria picked up a thick leather tawse. He had seen one just like it so many times on his computer and knew that it was a proper Lochgelly tawse with the leather end split into two tails so that as much as Lisa was struggling with the hand spanking there was no way that she would be able to cope with what she was about to receive.

As the leathering began Maria was clearly not holding back and Lisa was screeching, screaming, yelling, sobbing, and kicking, throughout her thrashing. However, Allan was so taken by the way that Lisa was staying bent over and clasping hold of the chair and taking lash after lash. How could she, he wondered, aghast. He had seen women being thrashed with a tawse on his computer but between actresses and assumed the thick red welts were make-up, but now he was watching it for real he could see how there was no make-up involved, just one woman leathering and thrashing another woman with all her strength, and was painting those thick welts across Lisa's already red bottom which was now also bruised in several places.

This was a real eye-opener for Allan who happily described in his stories girls like Lisa having their bottoms thrashed with a tawse. He never realised he had made assumptions about how easy it was to deal with, and seeing how Lisa was struggling whilst forcing herself to stay in position and take every lashing he saw that he would have to alter the way he described what was happening in future. He even looked on Lisa as a hero for taking her very severe punishment so well.

Allan was also quite taken by Maria as he watched her leather Lisa. She looked so authoritative but also so sexy in her sleeveless dress showing off her bare arms and bare legs, and he could see as she swung the tawse a deep cleavage. However, of the two, he related more easily with Lisa as he knew that he wanted to be punished just like she was being punished, and would love Maria to be the one to punish him.

The more that Allan thought about it so he could see how it really would help his story writing if he was given a real spanking, and maybe even a leathering with this type of two-tailed tawse. The thought scared him, but at the same time, he realised that he still had a huge erection thinking about it. Was it because he was looking at Lisa's bottom now with so many blue bruises on top of her glowing red bottom cheeks, or was it that he was still looking at her so sexy and lickable and kissable and suckable shaved pussy lips? Maybe instead it was the desire to be thrashed himself? He had to admit that he honestly didn't know, unless, on the other hand, each and every one of those things were what was turning him on?

MaddyBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaddyBrown

All of a sudden, the leathering stopped and Allan heard Marie say sternly, "Right, young lady, you can get up now. I have punished you and I hope you have learned from it."

Allan decided he ought to move away from the door because he didn't want to be caught having watched Lisa being spanked and leathered. He really wanted to go to the toilet and cum, but instead, he dived into the library which was next door to Marie's office and sat there with his erection but trying hard to keep it under control.

Within a minute or so Allan was shocked to find that Lisa came into the library, her face tear-stained, her make-up having run, and she was rubbing her bottom albeit over her yoga tights and was sniffing back tears, clearly struggling with her bottom which Allan was sure was stinging madly.

Allan was even more shocked when Lisa said with a wicked smile, "I know that you like my panties and bra, but would you like to see my red very sore very welted bottom up close?"

Allan was so shocked that he didn't even think about questioning what she was saying, but instead, his erection got even stiffer at the thought of seeing Lisa's thrashed sexy bottom close-up, so just replied, "Yes please."

Lisa winked and nodded for Allan to follow her, which he did to her bedroom, and, once there, she was still smiling as she explained, "The story you have drafted is on your computer and I have access to all of the stories from everyone here. You wouldn't know that, but having access to the drafts makes our job quicker. I saw that yours included a liking of girl's underwear, and about spanking a girl's bottom and having sex with her. After that, you were spanked by the girl and then you filled her panties with your cum."

Allan knew that he was blushing as Lisa explained this to him because that was exactly the story that he had drafted.

Lisa continued, "So, I wanted to give you the excitement of watching me being spanked and leathered, and I can see from the way your penis is pushing out your trousers it is exactly the reaction that I expected."

Allan automatically looked down and saw the bulge in his trousers, but knew it was there and didn't really need to look but couldn't stop himself.

Lisa smiled as she saw Allan blushing and then explained, "When I got back to my room last night and saw that my knickers weren't there, I wondered about that. Then I remembered seeing you walking towards the laundry room carrying what I thought then was a pair of your underpants. I laughed to myself at the time thinking that maybe you had cum in them as you were writing your spanking story. That wouldn't be so unusual as lots of people who write sex stories get excited in that way. Then, I wondered whether they weren't your underpants but were my knickers. I decided that I didn't actually have to find that out but explained all of this to Maria, who of course knows about my liking to be spanked, and together we came up with this ruse."

Allan was now open-mouthed at the realisation that he had been set up by Lisa and Maria and wondered what would happen now. Would he be thrown off the course, which in fact he would see would be quite fair?

Instead, Lisa pulled her vest top over her head and put it on the dressing table. She then unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms, caught it, and put that on the bed. Smiling at Allan, she then pushed down her yoga tights to the floor and stepped out of them and put them on the dressing table. She then pushed her knickers down to the floor, stepped out of them, and put them on the bed with her bra.

Allan was getting a stiffer and stiffer erection as he looked from the naked Lisa to her bra and panties on the bed. She was just so gorgeous and he wanted to have sex with her there and then and hoped that that was what she wanted as well.

As he was thinking those thoughts Lisa turned around and bent over giving Allan the most perfect close-up view of her very red and blue-bruised bottom cheeks. She parted her legs and he had a close-up view of her shaved pussy lips which made his erection even stiffer. His penis was throbbing so how was he going to stop himself from spraying his semen all over her bottom, he asked himself.

Lisa knew the thoughts going through Allan's mind right then were all about having sex with her. However, she had other ideas and said sternly, "You haven't denied that it was you who took my knickers and filled them with your cum. I am going to assume it was you and I am now going to give you a really hard spanking with my hand and my wooden-backed hairbrush as the punishment you deserve."

With that Lisa nodded towards the dressing table and, when Allan looked over there, he could see the hairbrush she was talking about. It was one that he had described in his stories being used on naughty girl's bottoms, always describing how much it hurt. He had never experienced it himself but thought that he now would be.

Allan was beside himself, almost wetting himself. He had fantasised so often about being spanked but could never find someone to do it. Now he had Lisa telling him in no uncertain terms that she was going to spank him, and for something he had actually done to deserve the spanking.

Still naked and so gorgeous looking Lisa sat down on the dressing table chair and, just as Maria had done to her in the office, she ordered, "I want you to go across my lap but I don't want to waste time with spanking you over your trousers and underpants, so remove them both first."

Allan immediately did as he was told, and moments later his trousers and underpants were with Lisa's yoga tights and top on the dressing table.

He didn't need telling again but immediately bent across Lisa's bare thighs, enjoying passing so close to her bare breasts and was sure her nipples were taut which he would have loved to have kissed and sucked but didn't dare. and He then had the view that he had imagined so often of the bare upside-down legs of the woman who was about to spank him, and of his own legs dangling under the far side of the chair. When he wrote about it in his stories, he got so turned on at the thought of being spanked, although to be fair right then he suddenly realised that he was actually about to suffer such a lot of pain and, being a man, would be really humiliated if he ended up in tears. Worse was the thought, what if that was all that Lisa was going to do to him and then send him away?

It was then that he saw on the floor directly below his face Lisa's knickers. They looked exactly like the ones that he had filled with his semen just yesterday. That told him this was going to be very much a discipline spanking, teaching him not to do that ever again. Well, he knew that he deserved that and so fully expected to be humiliated as he dissolved into tears during the spanking. Even so, he owed Lisa that.

Once Allan was across her lap Lisa proceeded to spank him with her hand, initially on alternate bottom cheeks and then spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row. Intermittently she did the same to the backs of his legs. She wasn't surprised at all with the way that Allan was squirming around on her lap, gasping as the spanks landed particularly those landing on the backs of his legs, but that was normal. It was what she did when she was spanked, which after all was now quite regularly and by Maria.

Once she was happy with the red colour of Allen's bottom cheeks and the backs of his legs, Lisa picked up the hairbrush and started to thrash him with that. It was something Maria also did so often to her bottom and so she knew exactly how much it should hurt. She was fully aware that Allan had not been spanked before but wanted to be, and she wanted to make sure that he experienced a truly hard spanking which would actually help in his story writing about spanking in future.

Allan wasn't thinking any of those thoughts. Whilst he had enjoyed looking at Lisa's bare upside-down legs, that soon changed because his eyesight was blurred which told him his eyes were filling with tears. That soon changed as well as he realised that he was crying and unable to stop. What would Lisa think of him now, a grown man reduced to tears, being spanked because he had filled her knickers with his cum. What a weirdo she must think he was. It was just so humiliating, which was also the feelings he described for so many adults who ended up being spanked in his stories.

It seemed to go on forever but at least the spanking did eventually end.

Lisa left Allen across her lap, enjoying how he was sniffing back tears as he recovered. She then ordered, "You can get up and say thank you for the spanking."

Allan didn't know what Lisa meant, but as he slid off her lap kneeling on the floor, he saw her part her legs and then immediately knew.

How stupid of him, he thought, as he had also written about this so many times, pleasuring the woman who gave the spanking. Eagerly, he moved between Lisa's parted legs, leaned forward, and started to kiss her soft inner thighs working his way up to her stretched pussy lips. He was loving doing this, realising it was still being submissive but that was exactly his character. He took his time but when he started to lick and kiss and suck Lisa's parted stretched pussy lips, and heard her increasingly erotic gasps, so he got more and more aroused himself and was really happy when Lisa gave out her huge erotic gasps telling him that she had had a wonderful orgasm.

Lisa was still so turned on by the spanking that she had given Allan, even after reaching such a huge orgasm. Of course, she knew that she would be turned on for ages, and as she stood up so she unbuttoned Allan's shirt and pushed it gently down his arms and let it fall on the floor before she gently guided Allan towards the bed and they lay there together, both naked. When she kissed him, he kissed her back, and they were quickly kissing and caressing each other.

Allan thought the experience was so wonderful, making love after being spanked, again what he described so often in his stories. He couldn't hold back, though, and quickly lay on top of Lisa sliding his erect penis into Lisa's very wet vagina. This was huge for him, and he wanted to give Lisa an equally huge orgasm but failed miserably. Unfortunately, within seconds he came, sending stream after stream of his semen deep into her vagina.

As he recovered, Allan was upset that he had come so quickly and before he could give Lisa an orgasm. However, Lisa took control and calmed him down and said how it was only to be expected given today was the first time that he had been spanked. It did help calm Allan down, and, once he had, Lisa encouraged him to make love with her for the second time, whispering in his ear how he should go slowly and focus on her, kissing her breasts and tummy and shaved pussy lips, before entering her again. It worked and this time he gave her a huge orgasm moments before he sent another stream of his semen deep into her vagina.

As they both recovered Lisa smiled as she said to Allan, "You now have the rest of the day to finish off your story. Everybody has to finish their first story today. Then, I want you to write a story tomorrow with another of your fantasies, and we will live that dream as well."

Allan was now more relaxed and he looked at Lisa smiling and said, "I know what I'd like to write a story about. One of my long-held fantasies is to be thrashed by a woman my mother's age, and so Maria fits that bill. One day I have an argument with her and my girlfriend, you, are with me and side with me. The woman my mother's is having none of it and so she is going to spank both of us. That is what happens before she lets me and my girlfriend go to my bedroom and make love."

Lisa smiled, and said, "That sounds really good to me. It just so happens that I know that Maria will be very happy with that storyline as well and you can expect a much harder thrashing than the one that I have just given you. I will get a thrashing too. On the other hand, the lovemaking will be so much better as well which it always is when I have a throbbing stinging bottom."

Allan was already looking forward to writing the story and acting it out with all the pain and lovemaking that went with it, with his new girlfriend, the gorgeous, so sexy Lisa.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments