Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher is taught - Part 2

"Emily continues to dominate her ex-teacher"

21
3 Comments 3
21.2k Views 21.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Amanda looked at her watch. It was two minutes to 8 o’clock as the thirty-three-year-old teacher walked up the pathway to Jodie’s house; well actually Miss Emily’s house. Oh yes, and she was now Sharon again.

She felt awkward as she walked. It wasn’t the school dress or the strange looks she got from people she passed by; far from it. It was in fact the realisation that had hit her an hour ago. Earlier that day she had willingly been spanked and caned by a nineteen-year-old who she used to teach at school. Part way through the teenager had given her an orgasm. Afterwards they made out. It wasn’t so hard to understand given the adrenalin factor. What was surprising was how come she had such strong erotic feelings towards the nineteen-year-old?

Maybe this evening would be different? After all it was going to be Miss Emily’s Mum who dealt with her. Sharon played the letter over in her mind. It was just like those handed out at her school to anyone disciplined.

Miss Emily stood in the living room looking out of the window as she watched Sharon walk up the pathway. She had thought of little else after leaving the house where she had disciplined her ex-teacher. It had been a wonderful experience. That should have been it though. It should have been just another woman she disciplined and then moved on. It wasn’t like that, though. She knew part way through the session she fancied Sharon and wanted to see her again. Making out wasn’t something the house rules allowed but she broke them; willingly.

She had a role to play though. That was first and foremost. After that she would have to see how it played out.

Sharon rang the doorbell. Miss Emily answered it quickly with a stern smile.

Sharon walked in to the house with a reserved, “Hullo, Miss Emily.”

“Hullo, Sharon,” Miss Emily said with a stern look. “Please go through,” Miss Emily instructed pointing towards the rear living room.

Sharon walked in the room and as it was empty turned looked towards the door expecting Miss Emily’s Mum to come in.

Miss Emily saw the look and responded. “Unfortunately my Mum had arranged to go out. So I’ll have to deal with you again.” She breathed quietly wondering how Sharon would respond. Would it be anger or acceptance, she wondered?

Sharon bit her lip. She had worked herself up to the acceptance that an older woman would give her a maternal spanking. That was more like the reality of what happened at school. Now there was only Miss Emily here.

There was a noise from the doorway and Sharon looked towards it. A young lady walked in dressed in a dress that was a style more suitable for a woman years older. After a moment she recognised the woman. It was Justine. The school girl she watched being caned.

Sharon looked aghast at Justine and then at Miss Emily. She wasn’t expecting this.

Miss Emily held up a finger.

Sharon obeyed the dominant teenager.

Miss Emily continued. “When I knew Mum was out I asked Justine over to play that role.”

“Oh, I see,” Sharon said hoping she sounded far calmer than she felt. She thought it over momentarily. Maybe that was okay, she told herself; being disciplined by a second nineteen-year-old?

Miss Emily saw the look on Sharon’s face and reckoned she wasn’t going to blow a fuse. So she decided to move things on. “Please give your letter to your Mum, Sharon,” Miss Emily ordered.

The command shook Sharon out of her thoughts and she fumbled for the letter in her handbag. She found it, took it out, and went over to Justine. “I got disciplined at school Mum and have a punishment letter for you to sign.” Sharon was more relaxed now the role play had started.

I see,” Justine said trying to sound maternal; a cross Mum anyway. She opened the envelope and read the letter. “You have been a naughty girl, haven’t you Sharon?” she said fixing her eyes still on the letter.

“Sorry, Mum,” Sharon said quietly.

Justine glared at Sharon and ordered, “Go and stand on your naughty spot with your nose pressed against the wall and your hands on your head. I’ll deal with you soon enough; a spanking and the hairbrush.”

Miss Emily pointed to the wall and Sharon went and stood as she was told with her nose pressed against the wall and with her hands on her head.

Sharon could hear movement behind her with a drawer opening and closing and reckoned that would be a hairbrush that was being taken out. She heard Emily and Justine telling each other just how naughty she had been and as they spoke so she felt once again the arousal of anticipation of her upcoming punishment on her already stinging bottom. Her pussy was damp already, she knew. However she had one concern; Miss Emily had a policy of disciplining naughty girls in the nude; would Justine expect that as well?

“Come here, Sharon,” she heard Justine order. She turned and saw Justine sitting on the chair pointing to her lap. She went over to her and stood by her side.

Justine demanded, “Lift your dress up and lower your knickers.”

Sharon licked her lips as she at least realised she wouldn't be wholly naked for Justine. Not that that was overly important in retrospect as she would still be having her bare bottom spanked. Nevertheless she obediently rolled up the hem of the school dress until it was well above her waist. Then catching the elastic of her knickers she pushed them down to below her knees. She wanted to be totally submissive to her ‘Mum;’ albeit her nineteen-year-old Mum.

“Get across my lap,” Justine ordered.

Sharon saw the look of satisfaction on Justine’s face. Maybe it was revenge. After all Sharon remembered the truth of that day she watched Justine get the cane. Justine had been rude, but not overly so. However when she saw the Headmistress approaching she scolded the two girls and made out the comment was far ruder than it was. So maybe this was justice.

Justine held her arms away as Sharon bent across her lap. She couldn’t hide her smile as her ex-teacher settled herself down with her bare bottom staring up at her. A rather spankable bottom she told herself as she started to rub in circles.

Justine looked up at Emily who mouthed, ‘Really hard, bottom and legs.’

‘Cool,’ Justine mouthed back.

Sharon was unaware of the exchange as she looked at the carpet and then at the backs of Justine’s legs. She was back in the same position she had been this afternoon, except it was a different lap and a different hand rubbing her bare bottom. Even so she wondered what the pain would be like as it was a second punishment; just like her pupils at school had to go through when they were disciplined. They had to take the letter home and get it signed and the parent had to spank the pupil again. Now she was going to discover what that was like.

Justine focussed on the bare bottom on her lap. She had never spanked anyone before but had watched her younger brother being spanked often enough, and had experienced being upended across her Mum’s lap and spanked on more occasions than she cared to think about. So now spanking her ex-teacher looked like being something to enjoy and as she landed the first spank she did take pleasure in the gasp Sharon made.

Sharon reconciled herself to being spanked by a second teenager. She knew from her first spanking that the age of the person giving the spanking didn’t matter. Nor when it comes to it did the age of the person being spanked matter. It came down to who deserved the spanking and who had the authority to give the spanking. Here, today, Sharon learned that age itself was no bar to being spanked, and in fact whilst there was a serious discipline aspect, there was also the sexual side; and she was feeling really aroused right now. Even after the first spank landed and drew a gasp from her she still wanted to be spanked to experience again the stinging that kicked off such great orgasms earlier.

Justine watched as she landed her open palm as hard as she could all over Sharon’s bottom and legs and watched as the bottom cheeks and thighs cascaded around and settled back down in time for the next spank. She happily turned Sharon’s bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs a dark pink and then red as Sharon squealed and squirmed around on her lap.

Justine remembered that when Jodie had called her earlier to ask her to take the role of her Mum and spank Sharon she wondered whether it was all a bit much. After all Sharon had been her teacher and even though she manoeuvred the Headmistress in to caning her she was still a teacher. However, now she had Sharon across her lap she was enjoying giving her every last spank.

Justine knew that Jodie attended the ‘spanking house,’ as she referred to it; and that she called herself Miss Emily. She had even gone herself once and taken a spanking from a lovely lady her Mum's age. It was just something she had wanted to do as a memory of being spanked herself. She had never wanted to spank anyone else before. Now, though, she reckoned she would find out from Jodie how she could register herself as a dom at the house.

Sharon was struggling with the hand spanking but whenever Justine rested she loved the way that she rubbed her bottom and her legs. The last time Justine rested Sharon parted her legs and as Justine rubbed her inner thighs she brushed her fingers along her pussy.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

Sharon gasped. Justine realised she had done it and looked up in surprise at Miss Emily. She relaxed when Miss Emily smiled back at her and knew this was something that could easily happen; maybe even should happen as it was becoming more and more obvious that Sharon wanted to be spanked but also experience some sexual intensity. A fact confirmed when Justine brushed her fingers again along Sharon’s wet pussy and saw Sharon raise her bottom to encourage her to do it again.

Justine wondered what it might be like to spank a man. Would he have an erect penis that pressed down on to her thigh or would it be floppy? If Sharon was anything to go by then it would be erect and if she rubbed the back of his ball sac he would no doubt gasp and strain to get an orgasm. Justine told herself she had to spank a man to find out. Maybe even find a boyfriend who enjoyed being spanked. She smiled to herself that she was thinking these thoughts while spanking her ex-teacher but once she focussed again on Sharon’s bottom she spanked even harder.

Miss Emily saw Sharon’s reddening bottom and the way she was squirming around on Justine’s lap and picked up the hairbrush to press Justine to increase the intensity of the spanking.

Justine happily took the hairbrush from Miss Emily and tapped the heavy paddle on Sharon’s bottom. “I hope she’s learning, Miss Emily,” Justine said loudly to make sure Sharon heard her.

Miss Emily responded firmly with, “Only if you spank her really hard, Justine.”

Sharon heard the exchange and gasped as she knew just how much the hairbrush was going to hurt and that she would certainly cry. At least though she accepted she deserved to be spanked by Justine and hoped that it would teach her a lesson.

The hairbrush hurt rather more than Sharon had expected. She started crying after only a few spanks and wailed as each spank landed. She knew she was squirming around on Justine’s lap but still the spanks rained down.

Justine loved the bright red almost glowing colour now looking up at her. Sharon’s legs kicking were an added bonus. She felt ecstatic that she had got her revenge and elated at the sense of dominance she held over the teacher; her ex-teacher.

Miss Emily signalled and Justine reluctantly stopped spanking Sharon although was already thinking about how she would get to spank somebody else. A man, she reckoned; preferably a boyfriend.

Miss Emily had other thoughts. As Sharon eased herself in to a standing position she watched as her hands flew to her bottom and rubbed away furiously as she stepped from foot to foot.

Miss Emily allowed the bottom rubbing to go on for a few seconds before ordering, “Right, Sharon. Early to bed is called for. Go take a shower. I’ll be up to tuck you in.”

Sharon was bemused as she left the room and went upstairs. She quickly found the bathroom and went in. She locked the door before looking in the mirror and saw the reddest bottom she had ever seen.

Downstairs Jodie and Justine laughed and cuddled. Jodie said, “Thanks kiddo.”

Justine was flushed. “No; thank you, Jodie. You gotta tell me how to become a spanker at the house.”

“I will tomorrow. I promise,” Jodie said.

A few minutes later and Justine had left.

Jodie was again Miss Emily as she went upstairs to find that the bathroom door was locked. She heard the shower going. She took a coin and unlocked the door from the outside and walked in. She saw Sharon’s dress and underwear on the stool and quickly followed suit herself. Once naked she opened the shower door and stepped in.

Sharon heard the shower door open and turned. She was still crying freely and rubbing her bottom as the water flowed over her. When she saw it was Miss Emily and that she was in the nude altogether she sobbed again but threw her hands around her neck. They hugged. Miss Emily kissed Sharon on the cheek and as Sharon smiled they faced each other and kissed; a long kiss with tongues entwined in Sharon’s welcoming mouth.

“I need to soap you,” Miss Emily said looking stern momentarily before breaking in to a broad smile.

Sharon smiled back as she watched Miss Emily take the soap in her hands.

Moments later Miss Emily was running her soapy hands all over Sharon’s body, focussing on her breasts with their taut nipples, then her legs, her inner thighs, and ultimately her pussy lips. Her fingers entered Sharon’s pussy with ease and soon she was flicking her clit and listening to the increasingly intense gasps. Those gasps turned in to cries of delight as Sharon came.

After a few minutes standing and cuddling Emily said in to Sharon’s ear, “I said early to bed, young lady.”

Sharon leaned back and saw Miss Emily was smiling. They both stepped out of the shower and put towels around themselves. Miss Emily took Sharon by the upper arm and Sharon allowed the control to be exercised over her. Soon they were in Miss Emily’s bedroom.

Sharon looked at Miss Emily and asked, “What about when your Mum gets home?”

Miss Emily laughed. “Mum’s away for two weeks.”

Sharon was taken aback by the effrontery of the teenager. “You lied?” she asked in a surprised tone.

Miss Emily kept on smiling. “Watch your tone, my girl, or you will be going back across my lap.”

Sharon gasped but felt the flutter across her pussy. Would her bottom take another spanking? She felt she was up for it, and was sure Miss Emily and she would be sharing the bed tonight even after another spanking.

“Whatever,” Sharon said in an offhand cheeky tone.

“Right then,” Miss Emily snapped as she sat on the bed. “ Stand in front of me,” she ordered.

Sharon stood right in front of the seated Miss Emily.

“Do not be rude to me,” the teenager said sternly to Sharon. At the same time she brought her hand down hard on the side of Sharon’s leg.”

“Owww,” moaned Sharon; but she didn’t move.

Miss Emily took Sharon’s arm and half turned Sharon before rubbing the back of her leg.

“Tell me you won’t be rude to me again,” she asked sternly as she brought her palm down again this time on the back of Sharon’s other leg.

Sharon found the smacks so stingy but knew they were just like the smacks she gave the girls at school. Full-bodied hard smacks which she now knew stung crazily. “Yes, Miss,” she said quickly as her leg bent at the knee with the force of the smack. She said, ‘Miss,’ without thinking but knew she wanted to be submissive to the teenager.

Miss Emily glared at Sharon. “I want you to go out with me. Agreed?” Another smack landed on the back of Sharon’s leg.

Sharon gasped. That was just what she wanted to do. “Yes please, Miss” she replied quickly groaning but feeling aroused at the same time.

“My rules; my discipline. You obey me or get spanked. Understood?” Again Miss Emily smacked the back of Sharon’s leg. She looked at how red the leg was. Good, she thought. Sharon was taking the smacking which showed she was delegating control over her.

Sharon gasped again before wincing and saying, “Yes, Miss.”

Emily stopped smacking Sharon and just said, “Good. That’s clear then.”

Sharon rubbed her leg and looked at Miss Emily. She realised Miss Emily’s nipples were as taut as her own. She felt so alive at that moment and so submissive. After a moment she added, “Please be very strict with me, Miss. No second chances. Make me obey you or make me suffer. Please Miss.”

Miss Emily was enjoying the respect she was being shown. It wouldn’t be long before she spanked Sharon in front of her friends she told herself. Maybe even Sharon’s friends. “Don’t worry about that, young lady. I know exactly what you need. Now kneel down and lick me first and then I am so going to give you that spanking you need,” Miss Emily ordered as she parted her legs displaying her stretched pussy lips.

Sharon smiled and coyly said, “Whatever,” again but this time knowing she was going to do exactly as she was told. She knelt on the floor in front of Miss Emily and edged forward and kissed the teenager’s inner thighs as she worked her way towards her gaping pussy lips. Sharon saw that Miss Emily was already aroused with wet pussy lips. She felt Miss Emily place her hands on the back of her head as she ran her tongue along her pussy and as Miss Emily groaned so she pressed her tongue inside. She was repaying Miss Emily for what she had done to her in the shower. Of course there was another spanking to come but she was looking forward to making love as tears flowed down her face.

Miss Emily was so happy she had turned her ex-teacher in to her girlfriend. She was going to have so much fun disciplining her and making love to her. Really so much fun.

Sharon stopped licking and looked up. “I love calling you ‘Miss.’ Can I keep doing that when we are alone even when you aren’t disciplining me?”

Miss Emily smiled. “Of course you can. Actually I like being addressed like that; by you.”

Sharon grinned broadly before bending back down and started licking Miss Emily’s pussy again.

Miss Emily smiled at the sight of her ex-teacher being so respectful. She was still going to give her another spanking but then they would spend the night together in bed.

A cycle both hoped would be repeated for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments