Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher Is Taught - Part 4

"The teenager's discipline regime continue"

17
5 Comments 5
21.8k Views 21.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Thirty-three-year-old Amanda looked worriedly at her watch as she walked up the path to her house. She was only too well aware that she was nearly two hours late; she had told nineteen-year-old Jodie that she would come home straight from school but instead, had attended a drinks leaving party for one of the teachers. That was well over a bottle of wine ago.

Amanda was still enjoying her affair with Miss Jodie, even though it was the far younger Jodie who was in charge of their relationship, including all aspects of discipline. Miss Jodie had moved in with Amanda several weeks ago and, as well as having spanked Amanda many many times, Jodie also used grounding as a regular punishment. In fact, Amanda was currently grounded for three days and this was only the second day. She should have come straight home from school and not gone for the drink. She had only intended going for one very quick drink but, as usual, she lost track of the time and forgot to leave.

Amanda wasn’t even sure that Jodie was home. She was due to meet up with Molly, a friend of hers who was also nineteen-years-old.

Amanda put her key in the lock and opened the front door. She closed the door as quietly as she could and hoped that Jodie was too occupied to hear her come home. However, she had once again overlooked Jodie’s enjoyment in enforcing disciplinary control.

"What time do you call this?" Jodie demanded.

Amanda turned round to find Jodie standing glaring at her with her hands on her hips. Molly was standing just behind her and was also glaring at Amanda. Two peas in a pod Amanda thought, knowing that Molly spanked her boyfriends.

"I lost track of the time Miss Jodie, "Amanda stammered. She was even more shocked to find Samantha, who was one of her current pupils at school, had also come out into the hallway. Amanda had quite forgotten that she was tutoring 16-year-old Samantha that afternoon after school. In fact, she was going to look after her until later that evening as her Mum was at an office do.

"She looks rather tipsy don't you think Jodie?" Samantha said to Amanda.

"I definitely agree with you Samantha, "Jodie agreed before continuing with, "Tell me Samantha, what happens if you turned up late for class?"

Samantha gave a wicked smile before saying, "I was late last week and Miss Simmons told me to come to the front of the class. She raised my dress and took down my knickers, put me across her lap, and gave me a bare bottom spanking."

Jodie continued to glare at Amanda and added, "Wouldn't you also get a detention?"

Samantha looked at Jodie and smiled before replying, "Actually you are right Jodie."

Amanda felt uncomfortable as she listened to the conversation between nineteen-year-old Jodie and sixteen-year-old Samantha knowing that Jodie would almost certainly be giving her a spanking for dodging her grounding. Molly was standing to one side but was enjoying what she heard. She already knew that Amanda was going to get a spanking. She knew it would be a while though and said, “I’ll go in to the other room, Jodie. Call me if you need me.”

Samantha gave Molly a longing look; she found her attractive in her sleeveless floral dress, maybe someone she would like to go out with, but suspected she was too young for her.

Jodie watched Molly leave the room before turning to Amanda and saying, "So Amanda; I have been tutoring Samantha with her maths because you were late. I think you should sit a detention. You will sit at the dining table and I will give you one hundred lines to do. You will then face the wall and think about how naughty you have been before I give you a spanking.”

Amanda blushed as she saw Samantha smiling at her distress. Of course she well remembered the spanking she had given her in class. The norm was for all teachers to give one or other of their pupils a spanking almost every day. It was always for a good reason; being late for class or being disruptive in class were common reasons.

In fact, Amanda had spanked Samantha more than once. That was as much to do with the fact that Amanda also tutored Samantha at her own house. Samantha's Mum would drop Samantha off and then pick her up again two hours later. Amanda used spanking as an incentive for Samantha to work hard whilst being tutored. It was an unwritten agreement that teachers could use spanking when tutoring. A specific agreement by the parent wasn't needed to be given.

So now Samantha saw that Amanda was under a similar disciplinarian regime, she found the whole thing quite comical.

One major difference though; pupils being spanked at the teachers home could only happen once they were sixteen-years-old.

Of course Samantha was not aware of the private feelings between Amanda and her dominant nineteen-year-old girlfriend. Sex so often followed a spanking session because when lovers spank for disciplinary reasons it was quite normal for them to want to make love once the submissive's attitude had been properly altered; that was returned to normal. Amanda and Jodie enjoyed that relationship.

Samantha though only saw being spanked as discipline. She was never spanked at home; only at school or at Amanda's when being tutored. She hated it and assumed everyone who was spanked hated it.

So when Samantha saw Amanda sit at the dining table and start to write her lines, she assumed Amanda hated it knowing a spanking wasn't far away.

To be fair Amanda still found being spanked hard; it hurt and she cried. She found the cane even harder to deal with. However, because of her love for Jodie, she readily accepted being punished. It just made her love for Jodie that much stronger.

Amanda diligently wrote out her lines. Of course she concentrated because she knew that errors would result in extra punishment; normally measured in strokes of the cane.

As she wrote her lines, however, Amanda was also very conscious of the fact that one of her own pupils now knew that she was disciplined at home. Her initial reaction was one of fear that she would be made a laughing stock of at school. However, when thinking it through, she was confident that she could turn it around to show her pupils that discipline was relevant whatever your age. She wasn't even that concerned that at her age she was being spanked by a nineteen-year-old; although she did have a tinge of worry realising that her own pupils being sixteen-years-old’s were actually only marginally younger than Jodie. She wasn't so sure how that would end up.

Amanda finished doing her lines and put her pen down on the table. She knew well enough not to speak but to wait until Jodie noticed that she had finished. That was a standing rule at school for her pupils as well as at home for her.

Jodie had been focusing on tutoring Samantha but when Samantha was doing her own work, Jodie looked across and saw that Amanda had now finished doing her lines. So she got up and walked across to Amanda and asked, "Have you finished Amanda?"

Amanda looked up and said obediently, "Yes Miss Jodie."

Amanda caught Samantha’s eye and saw that the sixteen-year-old was smiling, presumably realising the continuing obedience being shown by her teacher to the much younger Jodie. To be fair to Samantha, Amanda thought she saw something in the young girl’s gaze suggesting her recognition of respect for the way in which Amanda was being so obedient. Maybe that was a more adult reaction than Amanda had expected from one of her pupils, but she found it welcoming.

Jodie held out her hand and Amanda obediently handed her the pages with her lines on. “Go and face the wall, Amanda; normal stance; I’ll call you when I am ready to deal with you,” Jodie ordered.

“Yes Miss Jodie,” Amanda replied getting up and walking over to the wall. She raised her dress above her waist and pushed her knickers down to her knees, pressed her nose against the wall, and placed her hands upon her head.

Jodie saw Samantha looking wide-eyed at Amanda as she stood on her naughty spot with her bare bottom on clear show - the bare bottom that would soon be turned bright red. Both Jodie and Samantha knew; Amanda dreaded.

Jodie sat with Samantha for a while, tutoring her some more before setting a test for her. She then said to the sixteen-year-old, “I’m going to deal with Amanda now; you sit here and do the test and I’ll take her to another room so you can concentrate.”

Samantha looked cheekily at Jodie and asked, “What if you leave Miss Simmons there while I finish the test and then you deal with her in this room? After all, she was late getting here for me.”

Jodie liked the youngster’s style. “I tell you what, young lady. You do the test and get over six out of ten right and you can watch the spanking. But get six or less and I’ll give you a spanking as well. Fancy that do you?”

Jodie reckoned there was no way Samantha would agree to that as it was too great a risk. So she was surprised when Samantha replied, “OK, Jodie. Deal.”

Samantha smiled as she turned back to the test and focussed on the questions.

Jodie went over to Amanda and stood behind her. Leaning forward, she kissed the back of her neck. Amanda gasped with delight. “Did you hear that, Amanda?” Jodie whispered in to Amanda’s ear, kissing her neck again.

“I did, Miss Jodie,” Amanda also whispered as she kept her nose pressed against the wall.

Jodie ran a finger up the back of Amanda’s leg, edging around to her inner thigh and then slipping her finger up and along Amanda’s damp pussy lips. She ran her fingers backwards and forwards as Amanda’s breathing shortened erotically. Amanda loved it when Jodie played with her like this before spanking her. She knew it usually meant Jodie spanked her even harder but then they would invariably go to bed together. The spanking would have removed the tension that had built up between them when Amanda misbehaved.

Jodie glanced over at Samantha who was still focussed on doing the test.

Jodie was still running her finger along Amanda’s pussy and was squeezing her own thighs together to increase her own erotic sensations. There was a certain brazenness they both enjoyed knowing they were playing with each other in Samantha’s presence.

Jodie saw that Samantha was checking over her answers and so whispered in Amanda’s ear, “Later on you naughty girl.

Harly_Rouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Harly_Rouse

After I have given you a good spanking.”

Amanda sighed and replied, “Yes, Miss.”

Jodie went back over to Samantha and sat down by her. She quickly reviewed the answers and it was with some surprise that she only counted six correct answers. Jodie looked quizzically at Samantha and said, “You only got six right; that means you will get a spanking as well.”

Samantha swallowed hard but did not object. Jodie even suspected that Samantha had intentionally got four answers wrong but now, as she realised what it meant, was having second thoughts. That didn’t matter though, thought Jodie. Samantha had earned the spanking.

“OK, Miss Jodie,” Samantha replied biting her lip. She was suddenly respectful just as Amanda was being. For good reason. She knew as she was also about to get her bottom spanked.

“I think you should both have your spankings now,” Jodie stated. She turned towards the door and called out, “Hey, Molly; I need your help in here please.”

A few moments later Molly came back in to the room looking wide-eyed at Jodie with a sort of, ‘Well?’ questioning look.

Samantha didn’t see the conversation between Jodie and Molly that took place earlier before Molly left the room. So she didn’t know that Molly had told Jodie that if Samantha ever needed a spanking, she would be more than happy to do it.

Jodie called out, “Amanda, come here and stand beside Samantha.”

Amanda turned, took the few steps across the room and stood by Samantha, making sure her hands were still on top of her head.

Jodie smiled wickedly at Samantha and ordered, “Put your hands on your head as well, Samantha.”

Samantha did as she was told and Jodie and Molly eyeballed both Amanda and Samantha with haughty looks on their faces.

It hadn't passed Samantha by that Amanda was aroused by the prospect of being spanked, having seen Jodie fondle Amanda, although, they didn't realise she had seen what they were doing. She wanted to find out if she too would be aroused by being spanked and was looking forward to whatever additional things she might experience with the dominant looking Molly. So she deliberately got four answers wrong, just as Jodie had suspected.

"Raise your dress above your waist and lower your knickers as Amanda has done, "Jodie ordered.

Jodie stared at Samantha but directed her comment to Molly. "Samantha didn't get enough marks at her test and therefore needs to be spanked. I will be dealing with Amanda and therefore please will you deal with Samantha? "Jodie asked Molly.

Molly looked across at Samantha and was gleefully happy about being asked to give her a spanking. As soon as she set eyes on her she knew that she wanted to have her across her lap so she could turn her bottom bright red.

"No problem at all," Molly replied.

Samantha held her breath when Jodie asked the question and then quietly sighed with relief when Molly replied that she would spank her. Samantha knew she had always been damp whenever she discussed a spanking with any of her friends. Then, when she saw how Jodie played with Amanda when she was facing the wall and was bringing her to an orgasm, she knew that she would have the same feelings as Amanda. Although she also found Jodie attractive, she knew that she was taken, whereas Molly seemed to be available. She hoped that she was and that at some stage today either before, during or after the spanking, she would caress her in the same way as Jodie caressed Amanda.

Samantha looked in anticipation and Molly pulled out a chair and placed it opposite the chair that Jodie was now sitting on.

Amanda and Samantha both saw the hairbrushes within easy reach of Jodie and Molly and knew they would be used on their bottoms.

"Right you two," Jodie announced, continuing, "Let's have the two of you across our laps.”

Samantha glanced at Amanda who gave a sympathetic smile back to her before turning and bending across Jodie's lap. Samantha quickly followed bending across Molly's lap.

Samantha was breathing heavily as she saw the floor come up to meet her face which ended up inches away. She also had a very close-up view of the backs of Molly's legs. She supposed that she felt humiliated at being in such a submissive position at her age, but quickly changed her perspective and told herself this was what she wanted. She was about to find out what it was like to be spanked by someone she found as attractive as Molly was. She glanced sideways and saw Amanda's bottom and then looked further back and saw Amanda glancing at her. She felt better she supposed knowing that they were both going to be spanked at the same time; and that Amanda was over twice her age.

Jodie nodded at Molly and together they raised their hands and brought their open palms down hard on the bare bottoms across their laps. They looked down at the hand marks that they produced on the bare bottom cheeks and, smiling to each other, they raised their hands again and brought their open palms down on the other bare bottom cheek. After that they landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks.

Amanda was now so used to being on the receiving end of a spanking from her Miss Jodie, she relaxed. She knew that after the initial pain, the spanking would create a sensuous stinging feeling that became increasingly intense all across the bottom and the tops of her legs. She knew that she got aroused as the stinging intensified.

Samantha was struggling under the repetitive spanks. She realised that when spanked at school it was not as hard or as intense as the spanking that Molly was giving her. On the other hand she actually enjoyed having the close-up view of Molly’s legs and seeing how her calf muscles tensed as she was landing the spanks. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes but welcomed them even as the tears rolled down her face.

Molly and Jodie looked up at each other even as they continued to land their spanks; each could tell the other was enjoying being in her position of control. They nodded at each other as they picked up the hairbrushes and started to splatter spanks all over the bottoms across their laps; already reddened bottoms that they intended turning even redder and with a tinge of bruising.

Once Jodie was happy that Amanda’s bottom and legs were glowing red she stopped spanking and started to rub in circles around her bottom and up and down the backs of her legs. Molly noticed that Jodie's hand then rubbed the inside of Amanda's thighs and that Amanda had edged her legs apart.

Molly followed suit and was soon rubbing Samantha’s bottom in circles and then rubbing the inside of her thighs. When Samantha eased her legs apart Molly ran her fingers along Samantha’s wet pussy lips knowing that she was bringing her to an orgasm.

Amanda was more used to a hard spanking and Jodie's loving attention and held out for longer than Samantha held out and so they both reached an orgasm together. They both had their eyes closed and enjoyed the moment as they also heard the cries coming from the other lap.

Jodie and Molly smiled at each other as they continued to rub the deeply reddened bare bottom that was looking up at them from their laps. They enjoyed the heaving chests and loud sobs that came from Amanda and Samantha.

Once Amanda and Samantha calmed down Jodie gave the instruction, "You can both stand up."

As Samantha and Amanda eased themselves up from their respective laps, they stood and immediately started to rob their bottoms feverishly. At the same time they looked down and saw that both Jodie and Molly had parted their legs as they remained seated.

Amanda wanted to thank her Miss Jodie in the normal way and knelt down lowering her face between Miss Jodie's welcoming warm soft thighs. Amanda quickly found Miss Jodie’s wet pussy lips with her tongue, licking up and down before she eased her tongue inside and found Jodie’s already hardened clit.

Samantha watched as Amanda knelt and, as soon as she started to lick Jodie's pussy lips, she knelt down herself and aimed to give Molly her own orgasm. She had some experience with other girls but none when she had such a stinging bottom. However, she quickly eased her tongue inside a panting Molly’s vagina and loved the sweet smell.

Samantha knew then, by the way that she had been aroused by being spanked, that she wanted to repeat the experience time and again. She was pleased that Molly had agreed to give her the spanking and to then play with her pussy. She knew now that she wanted to experience the same relationship that Amanda had with Miss Jodie. At that moment Samantha knew that whenever they were together she would address Molly as Miss Molly.

Jodie and Molly both enjoyed their orgasms and once they were more relaxed they looked down at Amanda and Samantha who were still kneeling, leaned down, and kissed them on the lips with their tongues searching out the tongues inside their welcoming mouths.

When Jodie and Molly sat back up they smiled at Amanda and Samantha and both smiled back lovingly.

"Thank you Miss Jodie," Amanda said.

"Thank you Miss Molly," Samantha said happily.

"How about going out for dinner to our usual place?" Jodie asked.

Amanda smiled as she said to the others, "They have flat wooden benches to sit on which causes those of us with sore bottoms a problem."

Jodie said smiling but in a stern tone, "Well any naughtiness and knickers will be taken down again when we get back.”

They all blushed as Amanda and Samantha kept on rubbing their stinging bottoms as they felt quivers race across their pussies. They were thinking whether they might be naughty to make sure they each got another spanking and the delicious wet pussies and orgasms afterwards.

Amanda in particular looked lovingly at her Miss Jodie; just nineteen-years-old but so capable in dealing with her even though she was thirty-three-years-old. She loved being under the teenager’s control as much as she knew Miss Jodie loved to control her. Who would have thought that when they met at that house, and Amanda realised she was going to be spanked by one of her ex-pupils, that it would lead to such a loving relationship? Well, very painful but erotic for sure. Amanda wondered whether in the future she would ever be spanked by any other of her former pupils? She smiled at the thought but hoped that she and Miss Jodie would never part.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments