Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Six - Jeff)

9
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

 

I made sure Laura was away for the day, then got to work. In the corner of the garage, where two walls and the underside of the roof came together, that was the place. A clear view of the machines, the cabinet, the couch, chaise and table. The camera was tiny, and the power line tucked into the corner like a dream. It was all set up within an hour. I already had the app on my phone, all I needed to do was follow the link on my laptop and we were in business. I stood over by the chaise and waved, then checked it out. It activated as soon as I came within the field of vision. The picture was clear and sharp.

I moved the furniture slightly, getting everything at just the right angle. then waited. It turned out to be a long wait; Laura didn't get home till after seven. I was already in my gym gear, and headed over. After about 20 minutes I felt a hand squeeze my bicep. 'Looking good,' Laura said, with a smile, and headed for a cross trainer right in front of me. She really did have a fantastic ass, and I enjoyed gazing at it for as long as I could stand, at least 10 minutes, and then silently picked up the thin cane I had stowed underneath my towel, made my way beside her, and took aim. It was a good one, and she pulled up in surprise, hands clutching her backside. I held the cane up and apologised, tongue very much in my cheek. Laura's eyes took on that playful glint I knew so well. She stepped off the cross trainer. 'Well, if you put it like that, kind sir..' she said, and bent over the table. Sometimes we seemed to be thinking the same thoughts. It was uncanny.

Laura's rear, covered in stretched, thin lycra, was a thing of beauty. I took two quick steps and brought the cane down with a swish and Whack! full across the most rounded part. Laura closed her eyes and let out a small gasp. I drew my arm back. Whoosh! Crack! A gulp of air, which she let out at the next Crack! of the thin rattan across both cheeks. She jerked back with the pain, nearly got to her feet, stayed down. I tapped her burning bottom lightly, then the cane sliced through the air, searing a line across her backside. She cried out and her hips bucked against the edge of the table. Two more stinging blows: Swish/Crack! Swish/Crack! in quick succession, then the final one: I drew the cane back fully, put my weight behind it; the Swoosh! and Crack! were loud, and the reaction was everything I had hoped for. Laura leapt to he feet, hands kneading her stinging ass, and hopped from one foot to the other, singing loudly - 'Aah! AAAH! Ooh! That was worse than Miss Hunter when she was really angry!'

I almost stopped in the act of freeing my aching erection. 'Interesting.' I said. 'Let's talk about it later.' Laura was gently easing her lycra leggings over her stinging bottom. I was in no mood for delay, and I helped her, practically tearing them off, and pushed her forward again, over the table. She opened her legs wide and looked over her shoulder. 'Come on, don't hang about,' she taunted. I gripped her hips, took aim and slid in to the hilt. I pulled out so that only the tip of my cock was gripped by her clit, and slid back in, fully embedding myself in that velvety softness, increasing the speed and power of my thrusts incrementally until I was pounding her pussy furiously. Laura's moans and the squirming of her punished backside as my groin slammed into it were too much to bear, and I soon felt my orgasm building. As if she had been waiting for that Laura bucked and cried out as her own orgasm overwhelmed her. I stood, still inside her, letting the aftershocks subside. I hoped the new camera had caught it all. It would make a great home movie.

I slid my spent shaft out and stepped back, unable to resist a quick open palmed smack to that appealing target. Laura jumped and turned, hand raised, and caught me a stinging slap on my rear. 'Two can play at that game, my boy,' she said, eyes glinting dangerously. She was smiling, and I smiled back. On impulse, I pulled her close and we shared a quick kiss, then a longer, softer one. We stayed there a long time, in the centre of the square room, holding each other tight. Of their own accord, my hands found themselves resting on the warmth of her ass. I gave both cheeks the slightest of squeezes, and she emitted a tiny murmur, almost a squeak. She broke away from our kiss. 'A little tender down there,' she smiled. 'Not that I'm complaining.'

I stood back, held her at arm's length as I lost myself in her eyes, which were playful and amused. I marvelled, once again at the expressiveness, the beauty of the woman who I had discovered, alone, living in the room above the garage. 'It's early. Why don't we have a bottle of wine? I've got a really good bottle of Sauvignon on ice, just asking to be opened.'

'I need a shower first, and so, I would suggest, do you.' I loved it when she was masterful. 'Fifteen minutes,' she said, and made for the stairs to her sanctuary.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

I watched her go; the view was nearly as good as it had been from the front.

Precisely fifteen minutes later, just as I was easing out the cork, Laura eased herself down, gently, to the couch. She was wearing what looked like a pair of men's oversized flannel pyjamas. They looked, like everything I had seen on her, fantastic. The wine didn't last long, so we opened a second bottle, which we took our time with. Laura told me all about the antics she and her best friend, Jenny, got up to in their school days. She clearly had a soft spot for old Miss Hunter, despite, or perhaps because of, the regular canings she had dished out. It was obvious to me that these early adventures had awakened something in Laura which had been lying dormant for a long time. I'd been lucky enough to unblock the volcano. I didn't say that, of course. What I did say was 'I'd love to have seen you in your school uniform, I'll bet you looked so sexy.' Laura gave me a mock-disapproving look. 'What is it about you men and school uniforms? You'll never know, I wouldn't be able to get into my old uniform now, even if I had it.'

Wine finished, Laura announced she had a busy day tomorrow. We shared a lingering kiss and she was gone, back to her cocoon. I watched from the back door as the lights in her flat went on and the blinds lowered. Why did we still sleep in different beds, hell, in different buildings? As much as I value my own space I longed to wake up with her in my arms. To be together in the soft warmth of a lazy morning would be heaven. I cleared up slowly, with an unexpectedly heavy heart. Then I remembered the video. I grabbed the laptop and headed upstairs.

It was better than I had thought possible. The picture was crystal clear, and the sound was sharp. I could relive every swish, every crack of the cane, every cry of pain or ecstasy. After only an hour or so of playing with my new toy - the slow-mo itself was worth the price of the system - I emailed Laura the link, which gave her access to recordings and live access.

All was quiet over the garage the next day. After reviewing last night's video a couple of times I got up and carried out the boring chores of cleaning and doing the shopping. Suburbia. Where you come to die, I thought, as I trudged the frozen food aisle of Sainsbury's. Then the rear view of Laura on the cross-trainer opened in my mind's eye and I cheered up, nearly running over a small child in the process. I'd just unloaded the shopping when a brightly coloured Mini scrunched over the gravel and pulled up in front of the garage. A tall, leggy blonde stepped out. She looked surprised to see me.

'Hi,' she said, holding out a hand. 'You must be Jeff.'

'I guess I must,' I responded, my Wilde-like wit to the fore. 'Are you a friend of Laura's?'

'I am.' A wide smile. 'Jenny. Pleased to meet you.'

The door from the garage flew open and Laura rushed out, looking flustered. I gave her my best smile. 'So this is the Jenny you were telling me about! Afraid I can't hang around, but you two have a good time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.' I cringed inside even as the words came out of my mouth, but I was late for a birthday party at my parents', so had to tear myself away.

It was only when I was pulling up outside my parents' that I remembered about the videocam; Laura hadn't rushed over as I'd expected she would as soon as she opened the link. Had she even looked at her emails this morning? I stayed in the car as the engine cooled, my mind working through the possibilities if Laura didn't realise it was there. When her friend Jenny was with her. Jenny who had been her caning buddy at school. Jenny who was also, possibly, a smouldering volcano of repressed sexuality, although she hadn't, admittedly, looked too repressed. I was jolted out of my reverie, by the birthday boy knocking on my window. I climbed out of the car. 'Happy birthday dad,' I said.

The birthday party had cake like all birthday parties and ended early, like all birthday parties for 82-year-olds. I had to admit my mind was elsewhere, and as soon as was reasonably polite I was back in the car. It was getting dark when I reached home. Jenny's mini was still parked on the driveway. For a second I considered peeking in the door to the gym, but decided on an altogether sneakier course of action. Large glass of wine in hand, I fired up the laptop and clicked on the link. The image on the screen could have come straight from a cheap porno: two beautiful women sharing a deep, passionate kiss. Jenny had her back to me, and I sat up and peered closely at the screen, then zoomed in on a particular part of the scene. Jenny's bottom bore the angry red marks of a severe caning.

The two women separated, then Laura led Jenny upstairs. I sat back. So she got to visit the inner sanctum, presumably for sex, but I didn't? Not fair. I clicked on the rewind button.

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments