Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The wilderness, an afternoon and punishment

"She tempted fate by taunting him. Now he punishes her for her transgressions."

11
4 Comments 4
30.7k Views 30.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
She had been giving him little jabs in the ribs all week. A comment here. A carefully aimed barb there. It was part of their game, yes, part of how they bantered, but he had been taking note of her misbehavior and planning the consequences she so deeply desired.

When she told him he was a pansy for letting her brat him so much, he decided it was time to teach her a lesson. He didn't take it personally - in fact, he smiled at the audacity of the little slut, but he also knew that it was time she understood that, although he patiently allowed her barbs and jabs, he also was her Dominant and her place was at his feet.

He called her Monday afternoon - she had been traveling for business, and had sent her little pokes at him via e-mail or text message. Much easier to brat your Dom when you are a three-and-a-half hour flight away. Her return to town gave him the opportunity to set up her punishment.

"What are you doing Thursday afternoon, my dear?" he asked, voice pitched just the way he knew made her knees weak.

"Whatever you tell me, Sir," was her response. What she did not say, but he could hear in the tremor of her voice, was that she knew she had pushed him too far and he was not going to allow her to get away with it.

"You will meet me at the trail head off of the Martin Highway, then. You know the one just past mile 23? I will see you at one." He hung up. He did not give her the opportunity to respond.

Sir, are you mad at me? She texted him three hours later.

No, my dear. I am not. Was all he replied.

Thursday came and she spent the morning hiding behind the door of her office, trembling each time the phone rang, hoping it was him and dreading that it might be. She was a supervisor and set her own hours with the company, and as she had just finished a week-long trip for some sales-meetings, she had Friday off and was free to leave early this day for a "long lunch."

She closed her office door and changed into hiking clothes. A favorite pair of running shoes, a pair of running shorts, sports bra, T-shirt and sweatshirt. She pulled her thick, dark mane into a ponytail and put on her favorite pair of sunglasses as she headed out the door.

"I think I'll go spend some time on the trails," she commented to her secretary, tossing the comment over a shoulder as she headed for the stairs rather than the elevator. Seventeen flights down and still her knees trembled. What was he going to do to her for her misbehavior?

Living in a city on the edge of the mountains gave both he and her ample opportunity to spend hour after hour in the outdoors. Thick woodlands, icy streams, wildflowers, steady sunshine. Even when they were not together, the two of them spent time out of doors enjoying the magnificent nature around them. The trail he had directed her to was a perfect example, skirting the side of the mountain that embraced their small city, and rising up to meet the taller mountains of the range behind it. If you hiked far enough, you came to a pristine lake, a jewel resting in the folds of the mountain. They had picnicked there often.

He was standing next to his car as she pulled in to the trail head. There were no other cars there. Not on a Thursday afternoon. The trail belonged to them, and she got even more nervous, realizing that there probably wasn't another human around for at least ten miles. In a forest like this, no one could hear her scream.

Her greeting "Hi," was tenuous at best. The look on his face as he shouldered a little day pack said that this was not the time for banter.

"Hello."

His voice was flat. Uh, oh, she thought.

"Shall we hike then?" she managed.

His only reply was a nod toward the trail and a gesture indicating she should proceed first.

He did not comment as they made their way into the tree line. He did not comment when they reached a little clearing and she paused to sip from a water bottle slung at her waist. In fact, he did nothing but stoically march onward while her mind clamored to escape her lips with an apology for her transgressions.

When she did manage a "Sir, I ..." he simply said, "No," and brushed past her. He had NEVER not spoken to her like this. What had she gotten herself in to?

They could no longer hear any sounds from the highway they had left behind when suddenly he was beside her. Before she realized what was happening, he had grabbed her right wrist and effortlessly twisted her arm behind her back. His right hand dug into her thick ponytail and yanked her head back. She sucked in her breath, her eyes widening in fear as she realized he had begun her punishment.

"You've been naughty, haven't you, slut?" he growled into her ear. "You forgot who is your Sir, and how to speak respectfully to him, didn't you?"

She muttered a reply of some sort, her mind racing with fear at his sudden, powerful assertion of control.

"You'll have to do better than that, slut," again in her ear. He held her so close she could smell the light spice of his cologne and the faint hint of cigar smoke that he wore like an aura, just enough to tantalize her.

He turned her off of the trail then, marching her in this awkward position, arm forced painfully behind her back and hair firmly in his grasp. She stumbled, as her eyes were pointed upward and she could not see the ground in front of her, but he held her up by the hair mostly and moved her toward his goal, a large, flat rock about the height a coffee table in a little glade less than 100 feet from the trail.

She flushed as she realized she was completely aroused. She could feel her nipples harden and the heat between her legs was almost unbearable. She wanted to come right then and there.

Roughly, he spun her around, pushing her down to her knees. The thick mat of pine needles dug into her pale flesh and she nearly lost control as he ripped down the back of her shorts, exposing her ass.

tamy_winkle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamy_winkle



He paused to fish her left hand behind her back and then painfully wrap both of her thumbs into his powerful grip, pulling them up above her ass and out of his way. Standing there, bent down over her, he began to spank her hard, first one cheek, then the other.

He spanked her for what seemed like and hour, reddening her ass, before stopping, dropping her arms and sitting on the edge of the rock.

"Now that you're warmed up, slut, we can begin your punishment."

She merely looked at him, aghast. A slight squeak escaped her lips. He had just thoroughly spanked her ass, it was on fire, yet he had more punishment to give?

He grabbed her hair again and roughly dragger her over his knees. Bending, he whispered in her ear, "Now I am going to punish you. I will give you ten blows on each side. When I give you each one, you will count it and thank me for it. Do you understand?"

"Mm-hmm." She muttered.

"What was that, slut? Are you forgetting yourself?"

"Yes Sir. Yes. I will count each one and thank you for it, Sir."

"That's better."

The force of his first blow was more than she thought she could bear. In her mind, she could hear his hand whistle as it swung toward her already aching ass.

SMACK

"One, Sir, thank you, Sir."

SMACK

"Two, Sir, thank you, Sir."

She could feel her ass getting more than red as she counted, he had begun on her right cheek, and by ten, tears streaming from her eyes, it was all she could do to eke out her count.

"Ten, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Good. Now we're going to start on the other side," he reminder her. "Same thing. Count each blow out loud and thank me for them, all right?"

"Yes Sir."

THWACK

She made the mistake of flinching for that one and she felt it land hard just high enough on her ass to really leave a fire.

"One, Sir. Thank you Sir," she almost shouted, cringing from the swing of the second blow.

SMACK

"Two SIR!" This time, she shouted.

He didn't swing again. She faltered. What had happened? Why wasn't he spanking her? What did she do wrong?

"You forgot to thank me, slut."

"No Sir, I didn't, I ..."

"Are you arguing with me?"

"No Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Good."

THWACK

She thanked him for the third blow and the fourth blow and continued, the flame in her ass building upon the flame in her loins. She wanted to release so badly, wanted so badly to come but she had been instructed only to count for him.

"Ten Sir. Thank you Sir."

He pulled her upright and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him, hand still wrapped in her hair.

"Good girl," he murmured into her ear, pulling her head back to roughly kiss her.

He reached down the front of her shorts and roughly began fingering her clit, abusing the swollen bud with his rough skin. As she bucked into him, his first touch pushing her over the top, he whispered into her ear again.

"My, you're an eager little slut. Look how wet you are, just from a spanking."

Wave after wave of orgasm poured over her body as he continued to finger fuck her, moving down from her clit to shove two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and then sliding them back up to abuse her clit, completely controlling her body, playing her like an instrument of orgasm.

He brought her to several more before slowly lessening the pace and pressure of the rubbing, the waves of her orgasm lessening, subsiding.

He held her the, strong arms enveloping her and turned his head into her neck. "Good girl." He punctuated it with a little nip beneath her ear, and then did something that shocked her.

"Mmm. My, you did need that spanking, didn't you, slut? Look how wet you made my fingers. You'd better clean them off."

Grabbing her hair again, he pushed his fingers into her mouth and she flushed with embarrassment all over again and she not only tasted, but smelled the heat of her arousal. Her pussy began getting hot again as he fucked her mouth with his fingers.

"You owe me an apology, don't you slut?" He asked as he pulled his fingers from her mouth, leaving her wanting more of her sweet, musty taste mixed with the salt of his skin.

"I am sorry, Sir."

"No. That is not how sluts apologize. Sluts apologize by putting their pretty little mouths on my cock."

With that he shifted a little on the rock and pulled the front of his shorts down, bringing his tumescent cock. The tip glistened with pre-come and she moaned, needing to taste him as he pushed her head down onto him.

She sucked, then and licked, his hand forcing her head up and down as he used her mouth for his pleasure. Eagerly, she swallowed as much of him as she could, wanting him deeper, even as she began to gag a little.

"Very nice. Yes, this is how a slut apologizes. This is what a good little slut does," he muttered as he fed her his cock.

Suddenly, he pulled her upright again, kissing her deeply.

"Good girl. Excellent apology. Now it's time for your reward."

He stood up, pulling her with him and moved around her, pushing her hands down on to the rock. She came again, instantly, as he slid inside of her and began fucking her from behind, slowly at first, but building in tempo, riding the convulsions of her orgasms until he exploded inside of her, moaning and thrusting with each pump of his hard cock, filling her with his come.

"Good girl. Very good girl," he said as he pulled away from her. She felt hollow without his cock filling her, and wanted to ask for more, but she knew better, knew that she had been taught a lesson, and that she would be more circumspect with how she talked to her Sir from this point on.
Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments