Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Train Ride

7
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
851 words 851 words

 

The train slowly built up speed as it started to pull away from the station, steam billowing out from the engine as the piercing sound of the whistle filled the air. Just before the end of the platform, I took one mighty leap and reached out for the rail of the platform of the parlor car.  

Pulling myself over the railing, I stood for a moment and straightened out my topcoat. Upon entering the car, I was thrown onto an oversized chair as the train tilted to one side. The wheels screeched and sparks flew as the train rounded the curve at high speed.

The car swayed from side to side and the clickity clank of the wheels indicated the train was gaining even more momentum. The only light in the car came from the full moon and cast just enough light to reveal Electa Flint sitting across from me. Even if we were not the only two people in the car, I would have easily recognized her. She was twirling a strand of shoulder length blonde hair in her fingers.Those blue eyes felt as if they were looking at my soul. 

“You’re late Nate Atwater, I really don’t like it when someone can’t be on time.”

“My apologies Electa.” I replied, noticing her ample bosom supported by a brown leather underbust corset. 

She wore a gold coral pearl blue enamel locket pendant that rested at the top of her cleavage.

“Admiring the view, are we?”

“Never mind, let's get down to business.”

“I have the plans you asked for, Electa.”

She stood and crossed the aisle to take the seat next to me. She wore a pair of brown pleated skirt and matching boots. Glancing out the window, I saw the barren landscape caused by the war with the cloud city of Stratos flash by as the train sped onward. 

“It’s been ten years since our city, Ironhagen began to decline due to lost jobs, rampant disease and pollution. Eventually, it became so bad, that those who were well educated and wealthy, escaped up to the clouds and built the city, Stratos, on one.”

“I realize that, Electa and I also knew that negotiations for the new technologies developed by scientists in Stratos that could save us, fell apart along with a plea for us to live with them in Stratos.” 

“For the last four years, the two cities have waged war.They have a more superior force than Ironhagen has. I hope what you have for me will turn the tide in our favor, Nate.”

As we talked, I noticed the concrete platform of the next station lit by only the light of the moon. The train came to an abrupt stop with metal grinding against metal. The car lurched forward, then backward. I reached into the inside pocket of my overcoat and Electa grabbed my arm.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

“What are you doing, Nate?”

“I’m getting the plans for you, Electa, are you okay?

“I’m okay, Nate.” 

Removing her hand from my arm, I pull out the plans and lay them out for her to see.

“You did an excellent job for us, Nate. The people of Ironhagen won’t know what hit them, these plans give us the victory we need. Your job as a spy is done, you will be given a promotion by the general.”

“Thank you, Electa.”

The sound of the steam being released and the sudden lurch forward meant the train was moving once again. Electa stood, stepped in front of me and straddled my lap. I watched her unzip her brown leather corset and using one hand to undo the buttons of her ivory colored shirt. I reached out, cupped her ample bosom in each hand and started to ply the soft flesh.

‘Mmm, that feels good, Nate.”

Electa, reached down and opened my trousers, pulling out my rigid cock. She took hold of the shaft and started sliding her hand up, then down.

“Oh yes, Electa. Faster.”

Her hand moved faster as she leaned forward, offering me her breast to suck. Moving from one erect nipple to the other, she moaned out as I sucked on them. Her hand twisted around the throbbing shaft as I reached down and pulled her skirt along with the layers of petticoats high enough to touch her already moist flower. I easily pushed past the swollen petals, into her moist honey pot.

"Yes, Nate, go deeper." Electa moaned.

Just as my finger was knuckle deep inside her, I moaned out, “God, Electa, I’m coming!”

At that very moment, I knew Electa and I would be together forever.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

** 


Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments