Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Games Lovers Play

"We book into a hotel room for a night of delicious fucking with the blinds open for everyone to see"

15
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Let me describe for your pleasure and arousal the kind of sexual games my lover and I enjoy. We hope so much that you will find it gratifying to imagine yourself watching us while we fuck.

We are an ordinary couple but still very much in love, and although we are middle-aged with our youthful pomp just a memory, we are eager lovers, happy with each other and learning to play in new and exciting ways. We have cast off the inhibitions of our youth and are having delicious fun indulging in our recently discovered love of exhibitionism. We are not swingers but we find it very exciting to think that people might be masturbating when they look at the photographs and videos we have posted on a voyeur site.

We have kept ourselves in good trim as you can see from our pictures, which we hope you will enjoy, especially the ones of my wife Anne who gets horny playing the slut for you. I know you will admire her curvaceous figure and shapely breasts and the way her nipples become hard when she is roused. But I hope you will agree with me that her crowning feature is her beautiful pussy with her labia swelling and opening like a flower’s petals to reveal the pink and glistening heart within. Look how her clit peeks enticingly from its hood and how the entrance to her cunt is open and ready to take my cock deep into its hot velvet sheath. Don't you just want to taste her sweet sticky nectar and lick her until she cries out in ecstasy?

My cock isn't too bad either. It’s just the right length to satisfy any lady and nicely curved to caress her g-spot while I thrust in and out.

Do you like the videos of Anne riding me hard with her engorged lips clinging to my throbbing shaft? I'm certain you will agree that it turns you on so why don't you send Anne a photograph of you? She will find it so hot to know that you have cum too.

Let me excite you with a recent memory of the night we took a room in a nice hotel. After booking in and dropping our bags in our room, we posted a message on our profile with the name of the hotel and our room number, before going downstairs. We walked into the restaurant with my hand around her waist — just a normal middle-aged couple, outwardly respectable but on fire inside. On these occasions, Anne likes to wear a short skirt and thigh-high lacy top stockings but no panties. The very knowledge of her bareness makes me throb with lustful desire for the entire evening.

After a leisurely meal, we went into the bar for a nightcap, and as we walked I slid my hand down to caress her bottom, stroking it up and down which made her skirt ride up to reveal the soft flesh at the top of her thighs. It was so exciting to see how men and women in the lobby responded, nudging one another at the way we flirted so blatantly, obviously unable to contain our lust until later in our room. But we didn't care, hoping it inflamed them too and infected them with some of the desire we felt.

Once we were in the bar, we found a bistro-type table with high stools. We sat opposite one other and I reached across the table to hold Anne's hand. She looked really hot and sexy that evening. We ordered two glasses of single malt whisky and never taking our eyes off one another, we began to whisper the delicious things we were going to do to each other later. The waiter brought our drinks, and we raised our glasses in a silent toast, both of us tingling with lust.

Reaching across I undid the three top buttons of Anne’s sheer white blouse to reveal her cleavage to everyone, and when she leaned forward a little, they could see tantalising glimpses of her lovely full breasts with hardening pink nipples and dark areolae. She parted her legs just a little, and then more, so that her skirt rode up to allow people teasing flashes of her open pussy, the lips swelling and moistening with excitement.

When we had finished our drinks, it was time to go to our room to fuck for the rest of the night, and as we walked slowly from the bar we saw several men leering lasciviously, obviously aroused from the bulges in their pants. Just as the door was closing I lifted Anne’s skirt at the back to give them a tantalising glimpse of her delightful bottom.

Walking along to the elevator, with her horny pussy tingling and dripping copious juices onto her thighs, Anne told me how deliciously naughty it felt to have made them lust boldly after her body. “I think you might be excited too,” she said, putting her hand down inside the front of my slacks.

Once we were in our room, which was on the ground floor looking out onto the car park, we turned the lights down just a little bit. But we left the blinds open so that anyone looking in would be treated to the spectacle of us naked and fucking, making passionate love in full view of the world.

MiaJinaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaJinaa

We were so turned on we were hardly through the door before we were in each other's arms, impatient to surrender to our mutual arousal. We kissed passionately, with our lips parted and our tongues teasing and probing in a dance of hot desire. Tearing our clothes off, we moved over to the bed, where I lay down on my back facing the window so that Anne could straddle my thighs, leaning forward to plant delightful little kisses on my eyes, lips and neck, like the touch of a butterfly’s wings.

My love then turned around to sit astride my head and leaning forward, sucked my cock into her mouth. Her erect nipples brushed against my stomach, deliciously increasing my arousal so that my cock stood up proud, hard and throbbing. The feeling of her soft lips sliding down my shaft sent exquisite sensations deep into my groin, and when she started to caress my heavy balls, I knew that my first climax would not be far off. I tried to pull away, but she was relentless and merely redoubled her assault on my cock, sucking and licking it with lustful abandon. The pleasure was so intense that I lost control and began to fuck her mouth, pushing with my hips to thrust my pulsating length deep into her throat. My heart raced, and there was a roaring in my ears and the heat of my arousal radiated from my groin into my thighs, stomach and chest, setting every nerve on fire.

Finally, grunting and groaning, I exploded, stream after stream of hot cum spurting from my cock into Anne's eager mouth — more than she could swallow so that drops of cum and saliva anointed her face and fell hotly onto my quivering thighs.

Though I was barely conscious of my surroundings, floating on a sea of orgasmic ecstasy, I could feel that Anne was extremely excited. Her clit and pussy were wet and swollen with lust, and she thrust her cunt hard against my open mouth to allow me to lick the length of her slickness from the entrance to her cunt to her clitoris. When I sucked her engorged labia into my mouth and rolled them around with my tongue, I could feel her climax building to its summit, arousal driving her to a peak of pleasure, and when I thrust two fingers into her slick depths she moaned and writhed as orgasmic waves of delight broke on her flesh and crashed on the shores of her mind.

Minutes later, when at last she came down to earth, Anne told me with rising excitement in her voice that she had seen several men peering through the window. This made my tingling cock begin to stir once more and as I stroked my shaft, it reared up to its full splendour. Sliding down my body, she wrapped her swollen folds around my manhood and placing my engorged crown in the entrance of her cunt, slid down with a sigh to engulf me in her hot wetness.

She then started to ride me with wild abandon, rubbing her clitoris rapidly with one hand whilst I squeezed her heaving breasts and pinched her nipples. As we rode she looked the watchers at the window straight in the eyes, inviting them to cum with us.

The feeling of Anne's rippling vaginal muscles massaging my throbbing cock and the sensation of her clinging petals as she rose up and down, was so delicious that I wanted it to last forever. But all too soon I reached the point of no return and when Anne arched her back and started to cry out “Oh fuck, fuck, I’m cumming, oh fuck me, oh fuck yes,” I let loose another stream of hot creamy cum from my throbbing cock deep into her womb.

As she descended from her state of carnal rapture, Anne went to the window and stood for a couple of minutes with her legs apart, showing off her well-fucked nakedness to our audience, my cum running down her inner thighs from her swollen pussy. After closing the blinds, she turned and came to cuddle up beside me on the bed. We floated in a state of post-orgasmic languor for many minutes, kissing and whispering words of love and rapture to each other, with our naked limbs entwined in a tender embrace. Finally, our laboured breathing returned to normal and we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

So dear friends, we sincerely hope you have enjoyed this taste of the fun and excitement my lover and I share in our almost middle-aged love life. It has pleased us so much to tell you our story and It would give us both an even greater thrill to know that when you read it, you were so aroused by the thought you were watching us that you shared with us in orgasmic ecstasy.

 

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments