Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Late Night Club Fling

"Stranger on the dance floor, public sex fantasy come to life oral and intercourse"

53
32 Comments 32
6.8k Views 6.8k
999 words 999 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

You catch my eye standing at the end of the bar, all blue jeans and shirt sleeves rolled up. I'm a total sucker for that half-smile you flash me before you disappear in the crowd.

I sip my drink and try to catch sight of you. I see a stunning woman take your arm and one of the drinks you had carried over. I pout a little, clearly, you're here with someone - girlfriend, wife maybe?

I make my way to the dance floor ready to dance the night away. Someone's hand brushes my shoulder and I hear someone yell over the music.

"You look sexy as hell out here." Turning I see you standing there. Taking my hand you turn me and we start moving together. Every time your body touches mine I feel electricity all over my skin.

You offer to get me a drink and I agree with a nod. At the bar, you place an order and we're huddled together to hear what the other is saying, the music blasting through the room again.

"You live around here?" you ask, your eyes moving between my mouth and my eyes.

"Yeah not far, you?" I reply trying to keep things friendly.

"I wish," you respond, "now that I know you're local." You wink at me as our drinks arrive and we take them back to the dance floor. You spin me so that my back is to you and I take advantage of the position and start brushing my arse teasingly over your crotch.

I see the woman you were standing with earlier staring daggers over at us before she moves into the crowd towards us. I look at you with a quick nod in the direction of approaching doom. Not wanting to stay for this scene I tell you I'm going to get a drink.

I take my next drink upstairs, as it's quieter up there. The stairs open to a landing with a small lounge area to the left and the landing continues to a dead end to the right. I move forward towards the rail. The music drifts up and I sway my hips leaning on the banister looking down at the crowd.

I see you at the bar. The bartender points up to where I'm standing and you catch me watching you. You make your way across the dance floor and up the stairs.

"You're not trying to ditch me are you?" you say as your eyes travel the full length of me.

"Not you, just your wife," I reply sipping my drink, batting my eyelashes.

"Not my wife," you tell me.

"Well, your 'girlfriend' seemed pissed to see you dancing with me." I probe, wondering what your game is.

"Not my girlfriend. I only met her tonight, I'm here with friends. She can't seem to take a hint so I had to lay it out for her," you say as you move in, drawing closer. My body responds, warming at your touch. You lean in slowly, my eyes moving to your mouth. Our lips meet and I feel the soft heat of you.

Holymoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holymoonn

"I want you," I declare, each kiss feeling more urgent. I can feel myself growing wet between my thighs. My hand finds its way to the front of your pants. I'm pleased to discover I'm having the same effect on you.

"You wanna get out of here?" you ask, your head moving to my shoulder as you plant more kisses along my neck.

"Not just yet," I reply as I glance around before guiding you over to the landing dead end. It's by no means private but it'll be enough for what I have in mind.

You look at me enquiringly, your eyes widening as I get to my knees and start undoing your belt and zipper. You glance around but no one else is upstairs and we’re in shadow. I take your cock out and stroke it gently with my hand, looking up at you I lick the tip before taking you in my mouth.

"Not all guys would be able to get it up in a room full of people. Do you have some secret fantasies you should tell me about?" I ask before taking you into my mouth again. Teasing and sucking you, slowing moving faster.

"Babe you are my fantasy. Fuck that feels amazing."

You stand me up and your hand goes up my dress, landing between my thighs. You move up to the top of my panties and slide your hand inside. Now you can feel how wet and ready I am. Taking your time you circle my clit and send your fingers down inside me. I can feel every movement. Every touch sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body, building up and up. I'm leaning hard against you as my legs try to give way. You move us to the banister, my back against your front. You lift my skirt and I push back against you desperately wanting to feel you inside me. In one swift movement, you've lifted my dress and dropped my panties to the ground.

You guide your hard cock to my opening and I moan with relief as you slide in. You start torturously slowly, gently teasing as you glide in and out.

"More, I want more," I tell you desperately. I push back against you as you increase your pace, your need matching my own. You reach your hand around and start rubbing my clit, your pace urgent and satisfying. Just as my pleasure reaches its peak and my body shakes I hear you swear and hold yourself deep inside of me. We pant holding that position, your hands on my hips the only reason I'm not falling over.

"How about we go back to my room? We can get some room service and finish what we've started," you suggest, that half-smile threatening to drop me to my knees.

I grin. "Let's get out of here."

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by hollysummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments