Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 2)

"They continue in the doctor’s office. Incredible orgasms ensue."

8
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the sequel to “The Doctor” which was posted earlier. If you have not read that one, I suggest that you read it first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a link to it below this story."

After you came down from your forced orgasm, and all the joyous things you felt, you looked at me with those dark eyes.

“Can I suck you?” you asked.

“Yes, of course,” I replied. “I think that would be kinda nice.”

“You won’t cum in my mouth, though?” you said, your eyes wide with concern.

“Not unless you make me cum,” I said.

“I want you to cum inside me,” you replied. “In my pussy.”

“Stay here,” I said, running into the next room to grab a couple of items from the condom samples.

“Can you lie on the bed?” you said, having untied yourself from my rather loose knots and now being totally naked.

I lay back, between us we got my trousers and underwear off, and my hard cock was in your hands.

“It’s a pretty cock,” you said, your eyes wide as you took it into your mouth.

I gasped. For someone so inexperienced, you seem to know instinctively what to do as your tongue made circles round and round its glans.

“Fuck, Tessa,” I moaned. “That feels just so nice, you got me burning.”

You kept doing that for a while, playing with my balls with one hand while holding my cock in the other. It felt amazing.

“Just keep doing that,” I sighed. “I love this feeling.”

“Don’t cum though!” you exclaimed, breaking off what you were doing for just a moment.

“I love this too much,” I said. “I won’t cum. Besides, I want to fuck your wet little cunt.”

“Mmmm,” you mumbled with my cock still in your mouth.

I am not sure how long you did that to my cock, the pleasure was so amazing I just lost track of time. I was floating in a disembodied medium of pure sensation.

At some point though, I felt like I was getting too close. I love the edge, and I loved how you kept me close to it. But I put my hands on your head and slowly pulled you away from my cock.

You looked at me with eyes that looked disappointed, but at the same time were filled with anticipation of what would come next.

“I am gonna fuck you now, Tessa,” I said.

“Okay,” you said. “I think my pussy wants you inside her.”

“Here is what you are going to do,” I said. “Place your hands on the wall, and stand on the two blocks that are there.”

I indicated to blocks that were used to create height for some types of examinations. I pushed the blocks into position so that when you stood on them, your legs would be parted a little bit, giving me full access to your wet pussy.

After a little moving your arms and the blocks, I had you in the right position. Slowly I moved my hands down your back and sides, over the swell of your ass, and down your legs, teasing you, making you ache even more than you were.

“I thought you were going to fuck me?” you said, the words a little confused from intense arousal.

“Soon,” I said. “But not yet.”

“You’re mean,” you said, pouting but still enjoying the intense ache that I was giving you.

I ran my hands over your ass, down the back of your legs, and back up again getting closer and closer to your pussy. I could feel the heat, and there was a long glistening strand of clear, thick liquid stretching from your pussy halfway to your knees.

I wound that strand around my finger, almost all the way up to your lips, but stopped, and reached around, giving you my finger to lick.

“Taste your pussy,” I said. “Your juices are on my finger even though I have not touched you there yet.”

You licked my fingers greedily, the way I liked.

“Fuck me, Stefano!” you exclaimed. “Fuck, don’t be fucking mean. Fuck my cunt now.”

“No, no, no,” I said. “It doesn’t work like that, but I do love you begging. I decide when I will fuck you.”

I reached down and stroked my cock a little, making sure there was lots of precum before I rubbed his head all over your ass, and down behind you almost to your pussy. Back and forth, I did that a few times, teasing you some more.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

“Damn you,” you moaned. “What kind of doctor are you anyway, to treat your patient like this.”

“You came for medicine,” I said. “What’s the matter, you can’t take it?”

“Fuck, no, yes, I can’t,” you said. “I will try.”

When you said that, I ran the head of my cock over your wet pussy lips, and you practically screamed.

“Stop,” you yelled. “Put it in for fuck sake.”

I knelt on the floor, and blew on your wet pussy lips. Then I pressed my face into your pussy from behind, and I sucked your slippery lips into my mouth.

“Fuck, ohhhhh,” you moaned. “Nice, that.”

I continued doing that for a little while, all the time avoiding getting my tongue too close to your clit. You kept arching your back, trying to get my tongue to touch your clitoris, but I was having none of that yet.

After stroking my cock a little bit to make sure it was nice and hard, I reached for the condom and unrolled it over my cock.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I asked.

“Yesssssssss!” you screamed. “Fucking now.”

I placed the tip of my cock just between your lips, and you arched your back more to try to get me inside.

“Fuck you,” you screamed.

“How badly do you want me to fuck you?” I asked in what I hoped was a mildly disinterested tone, even though I was dying to plunge my cock deep into your wet pussy.

“Badly,” you moaned. “Stefano, please fuck my horny cunt.”

“That is not begging,” I said. “Beg me to fuck you.”

“Please Stefano,” you replied, breathless. “Please fuck me now. I will do anything you ask. Anything, ever. For the rest of my life. Just fuck me, please. I want to be fucked.”

When you said “fucked” I pushed my cock all the way in, deep and fast. You screamed, and moaned, and arched your back. It was so intense that you almost came.

“You are going to cum twice,” I said. “This is not negotiable.”

“Try,” you said moaning as my cock moved slowly in and out of you.

“Not try, do,” I said. “I will wait for your second orgasm before I cum.”

“I want your cum in me,” you said.

“When I say so,” I replied, fucking you harder and reaching around to stroke your clit. You kept your hands on the wall, and your back arched to keep my cock deep in you.

I made circles round and round your clit while I fucked you. You moaned, and said things that were incoherent.

After a couple of minutes, your breathing became intense, and through your high pitched moan you shouted, “I’m gonna cum, Stefano.”

“Yes, cum for me Tessa,” I said, struggling a bit to avoid cumming with you.

“I’m cumming,” you said in the middle of a breathing moan.

“Cum, my greedy girl,” I said. “Cum for me, and cum hard.”

I stopped circling your clit, but as your orgasm subsided, I kept fucking you.

“Fuck, that was amazing,” you said. “Don’t stop, close.”

I kept fucking you, letting my own orgasm get closer. A couple of times, I had to hold back a bit, and you screamed for me not to stop.

“Close,” you moaned. “You fuck me so close. Cum with me, please Stefano. Please cum in me.”

“Now,” I shouted.

“I’m cumming,” you said again breathlessly.

“Cumming in you,” I yelled.

We came together like that, both our orgasms intense and wonderful.

As I came down from my orgasm, I caressed your back, and slowly pulled my cock out of you.

“That was amazing,” we said together and giggled.

I took your hand, and led you to my little nap room, and we lay together on my cot for ten minutes. Then we got up and began to dress.

“My friend will never believe this,” you said kissing me.

“No, this is our secret,” I said. “Okay?”

“Okay,” you said. “Perhaps.”

I walked you to the door, and kissed you goodbye.

“Can I come back?” you asked as we parted.

“Yes,” I said. “I believe you need more treatment for the cure to be effective.”

 

Would you like Tessa’s friend to visit? Let me know what you think. Should the doctor continue?

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments