Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flowering of Love

"A flower is more than its petals, it is a metaphor"

6
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It had been a long week. We were both busy, and had scarcely seen one another during the whole week.

There is nothing unusual there.

We are both professionals, whose profession is not just a job, but part of who we are. We are secure enough to realise this, although most people separate the ‘job’ from the ‘person’. In our case, we know that what we each have come to love in the other is the whole person.

My work, my book on Global Warming, my Mountain Climbing, my Saxophone and other things are as much a part of me, perhaps more, as the hair on my head (rapidly disappearing anyway) and the nose on my face. You, the business woman, the lover of beautiful music and Agean skies, is as much a part of you as is your penetrating brown eyes that grow darker with arousal.

On the way home, I searched for something to let you know that you have been deep in my thoughts during the week, even though we have been each busy with other aspects of ourselves. I walked all around, trying to come up with something special. I was just about to give up, when a flower seller caught my eye.

I looked at the flowers.

Perhaps a dozen roses, but no; that would be too ordinary. An arrangement, but no; that would be too artificially constructed to symbolise someone so wholly and naturally beautiful, inside and out as you.

I was about to give up, when I saw a bunch of Bird of Paradise Flowers, their blue and orange petals unique among all the other flowers, just like you are unique among all the people I know. Perfect! They come in bunches of six, so I buy six, but give five back to the flower seller, keeping the best and most perfect bloom to give to you.

I arrived at your door, the single flower in my hand. I felt a little silly, but I was sure that you would understand the symbolism. You opened the door, and let me in. I kissed your cheek softly, and caressed your chin with my left hand, but I kept the flower in my hand behind your back as I held you close in a warm, knowing embrace.

Since the reawakening of your sexual and sensual self, a journey we have shared, I can feel the wonderful craving you have for sexual pleasure. I could sense its beginning then, as your pelvis melted against mine and your lips sought the titillation of a lingering kiss. I love your new-found desire as much as I do everything else about you, and I found my own growing to match yours. After the intense significance of our kiss, we broke off and I entered the room with you.

When our bodies separated, and the door was closed, I took your hand and led you to the couch. We sat down, and I gave you the flower.

“Do you know why I got you this flower?” I asked. Smiling, your eyes indicated a simple "no".

“Because it is unusual, like you,” I said.

“Because it is complete, like you,” I told you. “Because, although it is outwardly beautiful, the best parts are hidden, like you. Your best parts are hidden in your mind, unlocked only by he who knows where the secret is, and has the key to access them. And because it has always captured my imagination, like you.”

Like you, it has a secret. I know it, but I am your confidante. I know how greedy you are, how much you love arousal, the feelings we can create, and – of course – orgasm. I also know that this is a recent discovery, one that I have helped your to unleash with great joy. I know how to saturate your desire with the pleasures that we hold between us, but I also know that you will please yourself as often as you want whenever you want. I love that about you and I love helping you want to do so. I also know the delicious joy of your wetness, and that knowledge excites me every day when my thoughts remind me.

“Do you know its secret?” I asked.

Knowing full well that you do not know the secret of the bird of paradise flower, I proceeded to show you.

“This flower grows wild in South Africa, and it has contrived the most elaborate and beautiful sexuality imaginable,” I explained. “It is pollinated by birds. The bluish white spear that sticks out is actually the receptive, female part of the flower and the bird brings the male pollen to this part where fertilization takes place, but where does the pollen come from? All these flowers are exactly the same, even though I only have one to show you. Where?”

“You sound like my high school teacher,” you muttered.

Even so, I could tell you were intrigued. Nothing like a sexy secret to get you interested is there?

You thrive on delay, and on the slow build-up. I could not give up the flower's secret yet. Just like my lovemaking builds up your pleasure slowly, I had to build up your interest and desire to know the flower.

I asked you for the tall vase that I know is on the floor in the hallway, and you went to fetch it with some water in it. I put the flower in it, and placed it in the middle of the living room, just out of reach.

“Now look at it, and think about it. See if you can figure out where its secret is hidden,” I said.

“You are killing me,” you joked.

“Its like sex,” I replied. “It is better when it is thought about, anticipated, and there is some uncertainty involved.”

“You just made me wet with a flower, you realise that?” came your response.

“Good, the flower is sexier than I thought,” I replied.

You put your hand down in your panties, knowing full well I would tingle from head to toe when you did that, and brought it back with some glistening liquid on it.

“See what your flower has done,” you said, holding your finger out for me to lick.

Powerless to resist, I took it into my mouth, delighting in its musky, salty taste and feeling my own arousal strengthen as I realised that it was your desire that I was tasting.

I pulled you close, and kissed you with the full force of my own desire to ache with you in the way we both love. My tongue entered your mouth and probed you, tickling the roof of your mouth the way I know delights you. My teeth softly nibbled your bottom lip and drew it into my mouth.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, I broke off the kiss.

“You are trying to distract me from our botanical research project,” I admonish you lovingly.

I can see your hand going for your panties again, and I knew it was time to stop the delay. I reach for the flower in its vase.

Holding the flower in my right hand, I kissed you softly then, just a quick nibbling, and then asked you to press gently down on the little blue spear protruding from the end of the flower. You did so, and you gasped as the spear slowly peals back, opened up, and a fine dusting of pure white pollen coated your finger.

“You see, it is unusual, beautiful, complete, and its best parts are hidden,” I said.

The flower made it to the comparative safety of the coffee table, as we fell into a warm, loving embrace. We clung together for an indeterminate time before I noticed your hand caressing its way along my spine, awakening sensations that had been submerged beneath a week of dedication to other pleasures. Our eyes met, and our kiss was suddenly passionate, the beginning of something as beautiful in its own way as the perfect flower of the Streletzia regina – the bird of paradise flower.

Your tongue probed my mouth, your kiss as passionate as the longing in me. I held one hand behind your head, while the other pressed into the small of your back, drawing you close into my embrace. Breaking off the kiss, I nibbled around your lips, through which a small gasp escaped as my left hand flowed softly down your left cheek my fingers caressing each spot where my teeth had softly nibbled.

My fingers entwined in your long hair, the memory of last night, when you used it to tease my engorged cock sending a thrill throughout my body. I remembered the sensation of your hair moving softly over my cock, as you looked me in the eye, allowing your locks to evoke such intense sensations. Now it was my turn to try to reciprocate, as if I could ever come close to giving you the joy that you give to me, but before I could reciprocate, you had more of your special lovemaking tricks for me, which I know of course also served to enhance your own arousal.

You pulled my shirt out from my trousers, and your hand moved up over my back, its touch warm and sensual against my skin. My hand followed its caresses on your own back as it slipped quietly inside your shirt. We kissed again, drinking of each other's passion, tongues entwined, probing, darting into sensual abandon.

Intense tingles spread over your body, and a longing grew in you, as our kisses and caresses awoke your only slightly slumbering desire. I know how fast you get wet, and from the heat on your skin, I knew that you were already streaming your wonderful moisture into your panties. You have no idea how much your wetness arouses me, and makes me want to feel it on my fingers, on my tongue, on my skin. But not yet, I wanted to let its volume grow.

I nibbled my way down across your neck, while my right hand found and unclasped your bra strap. The delicate, lacy cups fell away just slightly from your breasts and my hand moved up, underneath the right cup. I lingered on the sensation of my hand on the softness of your breast, keeping clear of the sensitive nipple, and the area surrounding it.

I began to unbutton your blouse, even as you were undoing the buttons of my shirt, your fingers curling through the hairs on my chest. As I undid each button, I traced along the edge of the material, exploring each new bit of perfect skin that was exposed. Your fingers trembled on the last remaining button on my shirt, but somehow it was undone, and you pushed back the shirt from my shoulders. I disentangled myself from you, and let the shirt fall away to the floor.

Your hands were on my shoulders, feeling the muscles rippling beneath my skin.

ReginaLatina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaLatina

“Not bad for an old guy,” you said, as I smiled at the familiar joke.

By now the ache borne of passion was growing in me, and from the stars glistening in your eyes, I'd say that you to were also feeling the sweet ache of awakened passion. How I longed to feel your wetness, but not yet.

Between us we managed to get your top all the way off, and your lacy bra was suspended loosely in front of your breasts. I paused for a moment, admiring how sweet and sexy you looked, and then while I looked into your starry eyes I slowly lifted up the bra cups to reveal your delightful breasts. I could stand it no more, my face buried itself between them, kissing, licking, and sucking all around. I edged my way slowly towards the nipples, lingering on the sensitive, dark circles surrounding them. With the tip of my tongue I could feel each tiny bump there, and finally, I reached the nipple of your left breast.

It awakened a sensation so powerful that you gasped, and momentarily lost control of your breathing. Lingering, I drew the nipple into my mouth and pulled away slowly, allowing it to slide sensually out again. I transferred to the other breast, and repeated the process. Again you gasped, and your hand began to travel as if by instinct towards the glow in your lower belly. But, then you caught it and stopped. You knew that I would get there in time, and the ache would grow more delicious if it was left alone for a while longer.

Also growing apace was the size of the pool of glistening, thick wetness that was building in your panties. My thoughts went to that moistness, as I imagined the strands of glistening threads while my fingers touched your wet pussy lips, and stretched the strands out into filaments of pure visual ecstasy.

You pushed me back, and began to kiss and suck my nipples.

“Oh! That's so nice,” you heard me moan.

You nibbled your way down to my belly button, your tongue probing here and there. My ache was getting stronger, and my cock tugged at the material of my trousers. You undid my belt, and pulled down my zipper. I lifted my butt and you slipped my trousers down, and they fell to the floor.

We looked into each other's eyes as the fiery sensation your touch created brings tears of pure pleasure into my eyes. Our eyes lingered together, while your finger continued making little circles on my cock, facilitated by the copious pre-cum that it had released. I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling, losing track of time, of reality, of everything except your penetrating eyes and your sweet touch.

By then I knew that I had to come back to the present, and make sure that that lovely ache didn’t grow smaller in your loins. I pushed you back onto the couch, and let my hands move over your breasts, looking into your eyes with intense love and appreciation the whole time.

I twirled your nipples gently enough. Reaching down for some of my own wetness, I wiped it round your nipples, and then kissed and licked it off. I reached down for some more, and looking into your moist, aroused eyes, I rubbed it round your lips, kissing you and tasting my cock on your lips and in your mouth.

Slowly, teasingly, my hands crept ever downwards, circling around your tummy the whole the time. Your skirt, long since wrapped up around your waist came off, and you were lying there, so beautiful in your pretty blue panties which were saturated most wonderfully with moisture.

My hand continued moving downwards, caressing your leg down to the knee, then back up and down the other leg. I could see as I looked into your eyes that the ache was becoming powerful, consuming, but still I avoided your vulva and clitoris, although each caress up and down was getting closer and closer, closer and closer. I could feel your moisture and heat on my fingers.

The ache grew rapidly, and when it was so intense that I could see the birth of thick tears in your eyes, my hand slipped underneath the crotch of your panties, and a finger parted your wet and slippery lips. A tear of pleasure fell from your left eye and ran down over you cheek, so I kissed you there, drinking your tear of pleasure even as I was drinking in the joy that you were feeling.

Touching your wetness, which by then had run down and soaked the material of the couch, was electrifying. The feel of it on my fingers sent waves of pulsating pleasure along the length of my hard cock, which released its own drops of precum glistening and running down over my shaft.

I took one of your pussy lips, and twirled it softly between finger and thumb, then moving to the other lip, I did the same. Kneeling on the floor, I kissed your abdomen, my kisses converging on my hand that is exploring the outer reaches of your wet pussy.

I had not yet gone near your clitoris, but now my lips were nearly there. You shuddered in delicious anticipation of where I was heading, and then I was there. My tongue probed along its length, down one side, and one of your lips was softly sucked into my mouth. Crossing your vulva, my tongue probed gently between your pussy lips, and opened you up ever so slightly.

I tugged your other lip into my mouth, releasing it slowly, and worked my way back up to your clitoris, past its end, taking care not to touch its sensitive pink bud, I continued up until I couldn’t feel it any more. Then I moved back. This time, when I got to the end, I used my tongue to push back the hood a little, and my tongue travelled over the sensitive part. A delightful burning sensation began, mingled with the ache, and the two sensations became one, inseparable – just as we are inseparable in our love making.

As the sensations joined, I could sense the germ of an orgasm starting, reaching out to grab the sensations, as if it wanted to feed on them, to overcome your pleasure. But I wanted you to experience more pleasure yet. I let the orgasmic germ come almost to the surface, but then I move my tongue lower, nibbling your labia, and the orgasm backed off just a little. Your breathing became more regular.

A few more times, I brought your orgasm close, using my tongue to press against your clitoris, and move it back and forth softly while two fingers probed inside your wet pussy. But I held off your orgasm, pushing it back before it exploded over you.

Your breathing was soon out of control, your were moaning, calling may name, saying sweet things made incomprehensible by the sheer intensity of your passion.

Soon it was time.

“I want you,” I said with a muffled voice. “More than I have ever wanted anything in this earthly world, I want you now.”

My cock was so hard that it wanted to burst, and I wanted it inside you, filling you up, feeling your heat driving my own pleasure.

I pulled you down onto the soft carpet, and lying on my back, I watched as you straddled me. Your vulva inched its way towards my cock, which you guided with your right hand, straight into your totally soaking wet pussy.

Slowly, enjoying each change of sensation, you slid down its shaft, feeling it fill you up as I felt you envelop me. We created a slow, gentle, soft rhythm as my cock moved in and out of you, building the sensations, bringing ourselves to the edge and holding back. Our eyes were locked, it was as though we are looking into each other's raw passion, and it was beautiful to see. Your eyes drew me in, and I got so lost in your gaze.

Breaking off the gaze, you looked down and saw my cock sliding in and out. You were like a woman bewitched, fascinated by this thing that is penetrating your body, yet was under your control, and was giving you so much pleasure.

You ground your pelvis into mine, creating the pressure against your clitoris that I know gets you to the edge and over it into intense orgasm. I was a bit worried that it might be too fast.

Your eyes returned, and locked with mine, as your muscles tensed and you began to move faster and faster, harder and harder. You were greedy for your own pleasure, which is something you know I love. It excited me further to see you like that, while my cock slid in and out of your warm moistness.

I had no control at that moment, you pressed into my pelvis and took yourself to the edge, but you were also greedy enough to want more, so you held back a little, staying just below the edge for a while longer. You felt my cock inside you, and you could see my own passion, lust and love in my eyes. We carried on like that for perhaps ten or fifteen minutes, both of us getting very close to the edge and holding back until we could not hold back anymore.

Finally, the passion was too much to control. It took over both of us in the same moment, and our eyes showed the orgasm beginning to form. It was like a physical thing that was penetrating both our bodies. It grew rapidly, as I said your name, and as the pitch dropped on the last syllable your orgasm blended with mine, and we rode the waves of our passion and love, we blended within the ecstasy of the orgasm as it exploded like lightning through our bodies.

I squeezed hard, and by doing so, I sustained the orgasm a little while longer, staying completely with you, feeling your vaginal muscles pulsate as though swallowing me, keeping us both at the same level of passionate joy throughout. Slowly, wonderfully slowly, the movement ceased, and the orgasm faded away. You collapsed against me, and we lingered in its afterglow for an indeterminate time, our bodies joined, our love expressed, our joy fulfilled.

I reached up, picked up the perfectly beautiful flower, and laid it gently against your back. You moved slightly, tensing your vaginal muscles as you did. I could feel you smile, and already I could feel a quickening in my cock as it rested inside of you. Something tells me there is to be more exploring of passions tonight. I'm was not complaining. Neither were you.

I stayed inside you, my erection still strong. I knew we had another orgasm to come, but that is another story!

 

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments