Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Firehouse Romance

"There's benefits to working with the one you love."

15
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"Mhmm. Oh. Ahh, you feel so good. Keep fucking me."

Amy had been fantasizing about having sex in the ambulance she ran. Now that her boyfriend, Kevin, was stationed with her, it was possible. Still, she worried her partner, or another firefighter, would catch them, but she decided it was worth the risk.

Kevin grunted, pulled her close, and exploded deep inside of her.

They quickly got dressed and exited the back. Her partner gave a funny look, and all of Kevin's friends on the truck smirked. They didn't care, as long as the chief never found out. "He was only helping me count the medication. Brit was late, and I wanted to start the day."

It was a valid excuse, and they did do counts. Kevin smiled, he thought it was incredible that Amy was able to lie and cover so easily.

Just at that moment, the alarm sounded. The house went from joking to business. Kevin went to get his turnout gear on with his guys, and Amy jumped in the ambulance with Brit.

They all left for the fire. The trucks racing down the street.

Once at the fire, Amy and Brit set up for the possible victims the firefighters would bring out, and Kevin lead his crew into the fire for the search.

Within the next ten minutes, two firefighters emerged from the building with a victim. Brit and Amy, quickly met them with the gurney. The radios crackled to life, and the words she dreaded, "MAY DAY, MAY DAY. Man trapped. Chief, Olsen is trapped, bringing him out now. He'll need medical attention."

Olsen was Kevin's last name, Amy couldn't believe her ears. The second ambulance crew arrived, and they took the other patient. Amy and Brit raced with the gurney to the building to get Kevin.

She was relieved to see that Kevin was coherent, it was explained that the crew was evacuating the building when framing fell on him and crushed his left leg.

Amy sighed a sigh of relief. She jumped in the back to do his patient care, and Brit got into drive off.

On the way to the hospital, Amy stayed calm, and took his vitals and braced his leg.

Once at the hospital, they wheeled him in, and she kissed him. Brit gave her a hug, and she watched as he left for x-rays.

***

Once back at the house, Amy started her paperwork. She heard something clunking louder towards her, and she turned around to investigate. She couldn't believe it, hobbling towards her on crutches was Kevin.

"Babe! You're okay?"

"Of course I'm okay. I have a fracture in my foot, no big deal. They estimated a three to six weeks recovery."

Amy just hugged him, she knew full well it could've been much worse. Kevin kissed her head and rubbed her back. They both knew how lucky they were. Amy was raised as a firefighter's daughter, and have known a couple good men injured and killed in the line of duty, and was thankful he was still alive.

She backed off, and let him head into the Chief's office. He finished his meeting and headed out.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

He addressed his crew and appointed his temporary replacement as lieutenant. Amy walked him out of the firehouse, and he promised he'd be back at the end of the shift to pick her up.

Amy headed back inside, where she was met by her partner and Kevin's crew. They all hugged her and set out to help make the rest of the shift bearable for her. All Amy wanted to do was go home and be with Kevin.

***

Finally, the time came to leave, and she walked out. Once outside, she saw Kevin, just as he had promised. She got into his truck, and they drove back home.

Once they arrived at their home, she took over caring for him. She propped his foot up on the foot rest and added a pillow.

Kevin took her by the hand and pulled her close. She took the hint, and straddled his lap, and leaned in for a long passionate kiss. Kevin's hand wandered up her back, undoing her bra. She smiled, as she teasingly kissed his upper lip, and went back for a full, deep kiss.

They slowly removed each other's clothes, spending time exploring each other. He sucked on her breasts, and she played with his cock in her hands.

She couldn't wait a minute longer. She slowly slid onto his cock. They kissed each other while she rode his hard cock.

She buried her face into his neck, "Mhmm, fuck yeah. Oh, I love how you feel inside me."

At that moment, Kevin swatted her on the ass, Amy yelped with delight of the pain, but it felt so good.

Kevin was close to finishing. He held Amy still and bucked up a few times as he came deep inside her.

She let him slide out, but continued to straddle him. He held her close to him, and kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too. You scared me, you know that?"

"I'm sorry. I guess that's the downside to working with each other. At least I had a sexy medic to care for me."

She kissed him, "I'm glad I was the one who got to care for you."

"I was actually thinking, it's a shame I don't need extra help, you could've taken leave, and stayed home. You would be the best caregiver. You always take care of my needs, in every way."

She blushed, she loved how he could turn a serious conversation into a lovey and mushy gushy.

"You know, I was going to surprise you today at work?"

"Besides the sex in the ambulance, and helping me live out my fantasy? What else did you have planned for the day?"

He reached for his coat that was draped over the couch. He dug his hand into the pocket and pulled out a small box.

As he opened the box he said, "At lunch, I was going to ask, if you'd marry me?"

Amy stared at the ring in shock, after four years of dating, she wondered if this day would ever come. She smiled, as tears welled up in her eyes and streamed down her cheek.

"Yes! I would love to be your wife."

He slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed her.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments