Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Late Goodbye

"A Narrative"

27
24 Comments 24
5.7k Views 5.7k
915 words 915 words
"We don't need the ladies cryin' cause the story's sad"

Driving along and in staring bleakly through the headlights as I drive into the night seeing lonely street signs, beer cans and power lines flashing by. And on the asphalt underneath lie crushed dreams and lies. Knowing that the Devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he’s dealt. With me not able to breathe easy now, and the trail has gone cold behind me.

Remembering when I felt her hot breath across my cheek and neck when we crossed that line. Feeling my mind slip back to that night in the bookstore where we met and went and had coffee as we talked to get to know each other. When we got up to leave I reached out and cupped her crotch like in a scene from the Last Picture Show. She merely blushed and smiled as we made our way to my car.

We drove out to a pecan grove near the river and madly kissed with tongues dancing as we fumbled with each other’s clothing. Kissing her and exploring as I found her doing the same. I found her clit hard and her pubic hair damp and felt her hot breath turn to a gasp on my neck as I rubbed her she started panting. We somehow found a clearing and managed to spread a blanket while continually fondling each other in what seemed to be a race to lose the rest of our clothing.

Removing the rest of our clothing we lay down, and explored with our hands and mouths and I started at her breasts and kissed and licked downward and tasted her wetness and she went rigid. Hearing her gasping and panting as I began to eat her and starting with her clit and licking to her ass. She panted and let out a sound of pleasure. While my tongue and fingers probed her deeply, and looking at her with her face contorting in what looked to be agony as she shuddered and tightened her muscles and I tasted her sweet climax.

She lay there panting as we kissed deeply and she tasted her juices on my tongue as they met, and then she pushed me down and returned the favour by taking me first in her hand, she gently teased and touched my hard cock, and then licked slowly the tip and the sides, causing me to gasp and shudder as if I had been hit by an electric shock. Then slowly I watched her head descend and talk me in to her warm mouth and she began slowly and began sucking and then stopped. She looked up in the moonlight and smiled mischievously.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

Torturing me with anticipation, as she then descended and took me deep and sucked hard and fast and stopped again.

She adjusted her body as I lay there and guided herself up and over me and slowly sat and straddled me and I could feel the wet fire of her body as I entered her deeply. She bent over so I would have my hands cupping her breasts and I kissed and licked, and sucked her nipples as her hips began to move slowly. I reached down cupping her ass and began to rock her slowly and then faster feeling her clit and pubic hair rubbing and grinding on me. Cupping her buns I slowly traced her ass and teased it as her hot breath could be felt on my neck, and her ragged breathing in my ear.

Bucking under her and leaning her back I saw her looking like a goddess with her head outlined by a halo of stars. As I went deepest in her and stopped to tease her and felt her squirm as she was impaled deeply by me. I pulled her back down and slowly slid out and ran my cock over her ass and then slipped back into the wet fire of her fiery vagina. Bucking and rocking we picked up speed and soon we were pounding each other as our gasping and panting signaled we were close.

Feeling her tightening I went deepest in her and held it and could feel her contractions building and then she threw back her head and cried out with the force of her orgasm. I slowly teased and slid a finger in her ass just as she shuddered again and I arched my back in time with her hardest contraction and climaxed deeply in her as her second orgasm hit and then the third in waves. I shuddered and she gripped my cock tighter and I thrust and felt anything I had left come forward deep into her in a rush.

We both collapsed and held each other and shuddered and panted. We then slowly managed to get up and make our way back to the car, still fondling, kissing and exploring. We made our way back to the bookstore where she got in her car, and we went to my place for the night.

That night set the events for what would last us seven years and she made me strong when I was feeling weak, but it would d all come crashing down one November day. And now in the mirror on the shelf it seems that I stare at myself grown old and weak. As I keep on driving through the night thinking that this is my way of saying a late goodbye.

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments